Cred Forums is officially a secular board

Your daily reminder that Cred Forums is a board of secular discussion. Christfags will not tolerated and will be treated with the appropriate response.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CYyqjWOZLx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*addendum:
All religious, political, economical and sexual views in /pol are welcome, with desdain and contempt, for /pol is the board of peace born from everybody hating everyone else and themselves with favour equal, consciously or unconsciously.
We are the damned, and we are the torturers.

This.

Secularists > religitards.

Christfags need to leave this board.

True

Reminder
>Reminder
Reminder
>Reminder

GOY you better believe in YHWH's bastard circumcized kike son OR ELSE

yes

Stalin reinstated the orthodox christian church and reverted many of russia's old, christian laws abolished by the initial bolsheviks.

Pol has always been a christian board

no not really, until you LARPing autists came here

> there were christians on /pol
FTFY, pastanigger

unironically christian board. atheism is nothing more than kike bullshit because they are still pissed as all fuck that we co-opted and then subverted their bullshit.

>kike bullshit
>worships a jew
ok hans

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, render unto God that which is God's

Uncle Joe did nothing wrong

>Rabbi Moshiach Joshua bin Joseph said, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Fuck you. As a Marxist-Trotskyist-Sanderist board, Cred Forums supports religious freedom.

Cred Forums worships kek dumb aussnigger

poll this shit, lets find out

Hum

I see secularism as a symptom of degeneracy and the failure of education establishing the state as the sole moral authority above reason or conscience.

You should leave this board.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to people of good will.

Johanna 3:16 reads "For Dog so loved the world that he gave his one and only Daughter over to the BBC, that whoever masturbates to her shall not go limp, but have everlasting cum."

In the book of Depravations it reads, “Look! Jesa's dwelling place is now among men, and they shall dwell in her creamy cookie. They will be her fuck-toys, and Dog himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every cumshot from her eyes, and there will be no more empty nuts or edging or blueballs or shame, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was seated on the throne said, 'Behold, I am making every fucked pussy new!' Then he said, 'Write this down and cum on it, for these words are trustworthy, faithful and true.'"

In the Garden of Getsomeforme, this happened: "A nigger jacked off in her mouth and she swallowed it and then opened her mouth to show she swallowed it, and her mouth was all cummy but yea most of it went down the hatch, and then another nigger moved in behind her and put his cock in her pussy and started pumping, and she said in Hebrew 'Oh yea, you gonna cream my cookie, oh yeaaa?' and the nigga grunted like an ox and filled her virgin-born pussy with pearly white cum, and the first nigga moved back up and blew his second load in a minute into her waiting maw, and Jesa sucked his cock after he came and he hated it but also kinda loved it and getting his cum-drained cock sucked by the Daughter of God was obviously the best moment of his nigger life." (Book of Puke, 21:15-27; New Interracial Version)

Your daily reminder that any Australian posting at this time is likely a proxy user.

>Hum
>I see secularism as a symptom of degeneracy and the failure of education establishing the state as the sole moral authority above reason or conscience.
>You should leave this board.

Thanks for illustrating the point so well

jesus is the anti-jew if you actually understand anything, which you obviously fail to do. maybe one day when you have pubes and stop jacking off to cartoons you will understand things more clearly. You're basically a fucking edgelord.

My thoughts on this reprehensible thread: vocaroo.com/i/s1CYyqjWOZLx