Plus sized red pill

Is mating/marrying with plus sized women red pilled? I think the pros are more prominent than the cons:

Pros:
>excellent birthing hips. Vags are always dripping for seed
>reasonably independent. Doesn't require a lot of care/maintainence
>incredibly fertile
>generally quiet/submissive post coitus

Cons:
>smell can be an issue
>food costs might go up
>likely have to buy a new car with bucket seats
> could injure yourself

What's the best course of action here?

>incredibly fertile
Actually, there is a sweet spot for fertility and women who have a BMI too high or too low exhibit reduced fertility.

Theres about a 50 pound difference between "thick" and just fat. fat is utter shit tier and thick is god tier

I love fatties since I have a fat fetish, so I'm in.

Chubby can be cool if the chick does her hair, makeup and outfit right. Obese fat is just unhealthy and gross.

I have a fat fetish (my dream woman is Sara Aikawa, the sexiest Japanese fatty of them all).

If you're into fatties, hook up with them.

I'm repulsed by overweight women so I would list that as a con, hard to reproduce with.

Sunlight thieves should not be encouraged to procreate and pass their self-destructive ways on to the next generation

even skinny women tend to get fatter post-marriage, as they don't need to worry about looking attractive

if you like her and are genuinely cool with beingher being a tub-o-lard, go for it. but if you expect her to decide to get thin post-marriage...yeah probably not gonna end well.

unless you're dating down and just an all around great guy, in the event she does get thin I'd expect she will cheat.

I am quite slim and I can't stand fatties because they're smothering me if they lay on top of me, not even kidding.

Fatties suck.

>smell
>can't take part in fun activities that are in any way physical
>crippling self-image issues, and rightfully so
>aesthetically disgusting, so I couldn't get it up to fuck them anyway
>since they can't take care of their weight, they almost never are able to take care of their environment, slovenly
>lazy, never able to accomplish anything of merit (like losing weight)
>have to take care of them in every aspect of their life
No, dating a fatty is as blue pilled as you can possibly get.

Couldn't get a boner for the vast majority of obese women, I find most of them repulsive.

I also encourage people to get into fat chicks, because it'll prepare you for your wife's likely post-marriage weight gain.

>food cost might go up

Might?????

Implying the "Thin Women Are So HOT!" thing isn't just a scheme conducted by the beauty and fashion industries to sell products.

"10 pounds overweight? YOU'LL NEVER BE PRETTY!"

>incredibly fertile

more like

>incredible diabeetus and fat children born out of the womb with lots of complications

Usually caesarian, a newborn doesn't have the strength to push it's way out of a flabby, stinking vagina

I dunno mang, only fatties can get my dick hard desu senpai.
[spoiler] I'm a 6'6" / 220lbs skinnyfag[/spoiler]

>dream woman
>Japanese fatty

Talk about degeneracy

more like 120lb overweight amirite?

Obesity causes permanent changes in DNA that are passed down to offspring.

That said I find thicker/chubby women sexy for some reason, probably primeval fertility thing cause I just want to cum inside them and knock them up.

>you're either auschwitz mode or a ham planet, NOTHING IN BETWEEN
Go sleep with a woman who isn't a lardass, please.

Japan is 3 percent obese. A Japanese fatty is like a ultra-rare germ.

>>reasonably independent. Doesn't require a lot of care/maintainence
wtf am I reading
Fat people are fat because of terrible self-control (or health issues which also disqualifies them)
They are emotional wrecks

>excellent birthing hips
size 6-8 is plus sized. 9+ is fucking fat, and they are more likely to get miscarriages and to be infertile.
>reasonably independent.
Good women are not independent. They need a man to take care of them, but are willing to take on the responsibilities of having a man.
>incredible fertile
not really. women are the most fertile when they have 25% fat, and that's not fat for women.
>generally quiet and submissive
what? trigglypuff would not be a thing if this was true.

>

Thicc only works with brown or black skin. White women should be skinny they look disgusting when overweight same with asians

Pol of friends, please understand that any creature that you breed will be 'red pilled' as you call it; your seed is in her and will give birth to a savior.

>incredibly fertile

except being fat can reduce your chance of having kids

>>generally quiet/submissive
if only this were true, fat chicks are loud and annoying, but they do suck dick like champions

If she's actually useful, I guess it's better than marrying some hot chick you have to wait on hand and foot.

Thing is, even the fat ones are entitled and lazy these days, and all the typical basic bitch seems to think is that her warm moist hole is all she needs to bring to the table.

So if it's fat and lazy or hot and lazy, I'll take hot. Actually, I'll take neither and wait for someone who actually has something useful to bring to a household besides pumping out two kids and then neglecting everything while she watches soaps.

>incredibly fertile
That's plain bullshit.

Actually fat women tend to have a more difficult time getting pregnant, and doctors tend to want them to lose weight before getting pregnant. A lot of fat chicks have PCOS, which inhibits fertility.

Unfortunately, plus size women tend to be more liberal. I have never met a fat conservative woman. Don't do it, guys!!!

You do know obesity is extremely high in many Republican states right?

I'm a degenerate who's completely fine with fat-women (at least to the point of not being able to move or walk around easily.)

Also most have fat tits so score one.

i blame the niggers, same with the average IQ of our states too.

I live in southern California, so I mostly see dumb college sluts or older fit conservative milfs.

>get desperate and fuck niggers
literally the aids pill

I wish they'd invent fat androids already.

The obese form without consequences.

Finding a sturdy woman is easy to do in Wisconsin but the vast majority of them are worthless fifty years age they would help you run a farm or business and pump out six healthy kids now theyre all unhealthy whores

I live in the South. I see plenty of white fatties.

>Save the white race

>Continue to surrender all white women over a certain BMI to blacks

Pick one

Boi stop she jus thiccccccc

3rd wave feminism is actually fat women waging war on attractive women

try proving me wrong, you can't

White people don't admit they like fatties, let alone thick women.

They've been brainwashed to want stick figures.

>>excellent birthing hips.
HIPS ARE BONE NOT FAT

you dumb uneducated burger

no

fuck off fat ass

the only way "thick" is god tier is if its muscle thats making her thick instead of fat.

other than that you're a fucking whale lover.

GIB 30%

Also for cons

>Be fit and embarrassed to take her out in public because despite you thinking a little chub is sexy friends and family have openly said you could do better for yourself

Anyway fuck them. Every time I did "better" for myself the girl turned out to be a slut or a fucking mental piece of trash. My chubby girl is pretty amazing.

Pic is what her body type is like.

Hell fucking no. Trust your biology. Fatties are to be shunned.

>fuck off fat ass

you first

I wouldn't mind a woman with gigantically buff Chun-Li thighs.

Here's another pro you didn't list.

Obesity rates are going up globally. It's getting harder and harder to find thin women.

Get into fatties, and you're ahead of the curve, no pun intended.

fuck off fat ass whale lover

You dont need anyones approval, if she is good to you keep her.

Fat women have major fertility issues actually. To the point where weight loss is literally a first line recommendation in fertility clinics.
Also fat women birth very unhealthy children with exponentially higher diabetes and cardiovascular disease risk.
Fat chicken hate is the true red pill

Fat people are actually prone to miscarige

Can confirm, they are generally the most bluepilled people around but they know they need to make up for their shortcomings.

I second this, exactly.

Its all how you wrap it up, really.

Besides, who doesn't want to fall asleep with their cock buried in a thicc chick on a cold winter's night? Fucking heaven, right there!

30% - 40% for me please.

>I'm a 6'6" / 220lbs
why are you using these queer anglo units. you need to get the fuck out of my country shit fucker

t. 187cm 80kg mountain juden

this

>>food costs might go up
this may not be true

see regular girls want to pay 12$ for some small portion salad. For a fatty she is cool with getting a 4$ meal at steak n shake a few times a week. It balances out.

Im just scared to say no to a fatty's food desires. normal girls i talk to are already pretty big on what foods they eat and they get mad when i dont want to go to their restaurant or something

Lel

>tfw my wife started out a but chubby but is 6 ft so hid it quite well.
>tfw we were both moved with my job to an area where we weren't allowed to leave the base
>tfw she hit the gym.
Chubby girls can turn /fit/ quite quick if they apply themselves. She's still larger than most people demand but she's muscular rather than fat.
She's a cute & chubby girls are good as long as they don't think they're princesses.

It's kinda funny.

You'd think the right would embrace fatties more than the left, considering how anti-corporate and nanny-state the left tends to be.

>tfw gf is 5'8 96lbs doctor
>tfw 190lbs /fit/izen

Feels good, my dude.

>food costs
>smell
>car maintenance
>medical bills
>lost social opportunity
>threat of cannibalism in dire situations

Good Lord I think we found the prototype uberfemale. Begin the cloning process immediately and make sure every white man receives one.

It's on a case to case basis and there is a maximum threshhold.

Kek

Please feed your gf.

it's sour cunts waging a war on nice women

>check flag
Yep, it's a burger!
Nope. I like tossing her around in bed. :^)

ayy lmao the cons are those of dating a 600lb landwhale

fat girls suck dick like champs

Love me that 35%

>excellent birthing hips
Being fat makes birth much more difficult and dangerous, the hips won't help. Not to mention they'll die at a relatively young age.

14.6 BMI is underweight

DISGUSTING

>Is mating/marrying with plus sized women red pilled? I think the pros are more prominent than the cons:
Marriage is blue pilled entirely but mating with a fat chick? i don't know.

>excellent birthing hips. Vags are always dripping for seed
Those are not natural hips thou those are just fat hips.
>reasonably independent. Doesn't require a lot of care/maintainence
Just give them a Mcdonalds gift card and they will be on their way.
>incredibly fertile
Increasing your BMI is the perfect way to not be fertile.
>generally quiet/submissive post coitus
No they ain't.

Damn give me a 25 to 30 chick.

They have fat in the brain

YUCK

Came here to say this, I've read trying to conceive boards where it's fatties recommending doctors that won't "shame" them. Being overweight lowers fertility if anything, and leads to more dangerous complications.

That is so dumb and I laugh every fucking time.