Who cares about facts and truth??

Who cares about facts and truth??
Am I right Trump sheepies?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/26/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-lauded-controver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paraphrase loosely
>show that paraphrase is not true
>accuse of lying
>?????
>PROFIT!!!!

Why Cyprus

Why

Politifact is a liberal, bias organization proxy boi.

dumb Drumpt supporters love to lick his boots, they love to listen to sweet sweet lies if that means keeping blacks down
Thank God for Politifact, it's litterally the best source out there.

Care to post a single fact?

Trump: "It's hot as hell out here."
Politifact: It was only 98 degrees. Hell doesn't even exist, but if it did, it would be much hotter than 98 degrees. Trump is pants-on-fire double lying!

>Trump cucks in denial posting memes
I didn't see that one coming

pfft, sure neither did I.
Look at them, I bet they poop their pants and will keep posting racist frogs

Trump: "Homicides are on the rise."
Fact: Homicides have increased 30% per year the last two years.
Politifact: There are fewer homicides in America today than there were in 1990. Homicides are actually decreasing. Trump is lying.

Pretty much what politifacts does. Sometimes its like yea, what he said is right, but someone does not agree with him so he is a liar.

Do you want me to fly over to fat nation and write the link for you so you don't have to stop eating your 11th big mac?
I should read it for you too cause reading requires cognitive activity which would burn calories, you don't want that
Most importantly I should bring a friend with me to give you CPR so you don't die before I finish

kill yourself you useless fat lazy cunt

>((Politifact))

I've run a fact check on politifact and found their pants are on fire.

This results in Trump being mostly truthful.

BTFO

But my god-emperor can do no wrong. Facts and reality are just things created by libtards who have to be politically correct.

Politifact has confirmed for me that liberals are, in fact, evil, and that trying to reason with you or deal with you in good faith is pointless. You exist to be trampled and destroyed.

can one a trumpfag unmake? i think not.

You should take up arms against the evil liberals to defend the country from ruination and prevent this accelerating descent into degeneracy.

Please, PLEASE give us an excuse to wipe all of you guys' pathetic lives from this existence.

>Who cares about facts and truth??
Indeed, just delete them along with the 33000 e-mails, some blackberry phones and tablet computers

> Let's ignore thatTrump is a bald-faced liar because Hillary is evil

lol okay. Stay classy Cred Forumsniggers

>Be owned by a company that officially endorsed Hillary
>Claim to be unbias
>Be bias and lie about whether or not someone lied

>Be bias and lie about whether or not someone lied

Give us one example cuck
Just one, I'll wait

> Make such outlandish lies during the debate that people in the audience can't help but break out laughing

Stupid liberal politifact bias is the only reason they were laughing I bet.

(((politifact)))

> politifact
It's a garbage source, they give two different people, different ratings FOR SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING.

Your source is a joke OP, pic related

Politicfact are they on the controlled media list?

Wasn't there a DNC email about them sending over stories/editorials to be OKed by Clinton people before running them?

Stop responding to shill threads
S and move on guys
Do not give them (you)
Use the reply

I love when I get to dump this folder

>Let's ignore that Hillary is evil because Trump says mean things

Y-you too!

Politifact sucks dick. Im not even sure they are liberal they might be retarded.

I care about America being a good place for me and my family to live.

this desu

>Who cares about facts and truth??
Not politifact, apparently.

>Politifact
>Owned and ran by Tamp Bay Times
>Tampa Bay Times has a substantial liberal lean
>Tampa Bay Times has come out and publicly endorsed Hillary Clinton.
>Calling other people sheep while swallowing propaganda

>I don't know the difference between real unemployment and unemployment

Way to go, keep embarrassing yourselves Trump-cucks

>(((politifact)))

>Cyprus

Let me guess, you're a male in your twenties either studying in uni or living with parents who finished a private school?
Fucking faggot, I swear.

THis

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/26/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-lauded-controver/

>mostly true
>said word for word
I hate that website so much. She will push for it if elected I know damn well she will.