Niggers think ghetto culture is American culture

Niggers think ghetto culture is American culture

He's not wrong... You push them away from society, they create an anti-society culture...

Most of black America's problem stems from an absolute refusal to accept personal responsibility for the negative aspects of their own lives.

Drug addiction is because white people invented crack and somehow literally forced them to start doing it.

Low employment is because white employers refuse to hire black people (Demonstrably false. Even in racist neighborhoods like the one I live in)

High crime rates exist because making a living wage is "too difficult" for black people. Even though whites generally have a simultaneous higher poverty rate and LOWER crime rate.

Poverty is an issue because of the government takes too much in taxation and doesn't provide enough in relief or benefits but somehow literally no other race complains about this problem.

You'll be hard pressed to find a black person that will actually admit their community's problems are all 100% internal. Personal responsibility on both an individual and communal level is not a concept black American's understand.

>you fucking fuck tard
>you imbecile

Does this guy have Tourette Syndrome?

*googles

>Ghetto culture = American culture
>White supremacy created ghetto culture
Therefore, white supremacy is an inseparable factor of American culture. I would agree with this statement.

>A nigger
>Up at 10 am

Obvious fake

Democrats created ghettos, and they still vote for them. Laughable how stupid they are.

sometimes i feel bad for black people. they have nothing to be proud of as a people. but i always soon stop feeling bad

>not having toilet paper is culture

lol black people are poor shit heels

I feel so sorry for the other non crazy actual black people who have to see sheltered upper middle class uncle toms go to bat for them on twitter

this is actually what ai would say

Wrong about white supremacy but it did come from whites.

Black culture alt east the nigger aspect is derived from cracker and redneck culture brought by nigger tier Celtic fringe whites that came over in the 18th century. The northern English and scots were absolutely nigger tier and it rubbed off on the slaves at least in the south.

Even blacks that's got educated and lived in the north didn't want the blacks from the south to move up with them because it would make me look bad and put them all in a bad light, which it did. It's more of a northern vs southern cultural difference more than anything, but it did come from whites. Which is saying something because the roots of black culture in America doesn't even belong to them.

>black americans do not understand personal responsibility

>americans

nigger DNA simply does not construct a brain that connects actions to results. They cannot and never will be able to understand that they have to do a thing to get a result.

Tricking white cucks into giving you free shit isn't exactly what I'd call stupid

Niggers are retarded they are always happy.

source, faggot

The fact that some googles ACTUALLY BELIEVE America would be nothing without them triggers me. Their arrogance knows no bounds. NO other race besides whites would put up with them this much.

lol

Nignogs gonna nig

It's not like the slaves who were illiterate peasants in their home land had an enriched and illuminating culture that was dumbed down to begin with and some of those celts were also slaves

This is true, they emulated the culture of their peers, which was drunken Scots and filthy Irish, which is also half of their gene pool at this point.

But it is....

Theres always an excuse no matter what.

It's the first part of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell. In that he sources Cracker Culture by Grady McWhiney.

I'm not saying they did. I'm saying what we see today as ghetto culture is a bastardization of what they picked up from the southern whites around them. Otherwise we'd have a South Africa situation in the states.

as a complete fucking racist, i can agree that ghettos were FIRST a jewish thing, but it got integrated into american society. For google (s) ofcourse.

funny how the asians didn't do that

someone shoop this with Based Tay

It's southern culture gone inner city

>> WHITE PEOPLE MADE US KILL EACH OTHER AT A RATE OF 19/DAY!!!

In what meaningful way can someone "push away" from society without breaking a slew of discrimination laws? Why are blacks performing worse economically than they were 30 years ago? what happened to black wall-street? what happened to the black family?

black people cant see their cultural forest for the trees