TRUMP GENERAL - THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

EVENTS
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bunker-builders-anticipate-lucrative-trumpocalypse-932748
teamliquid.net/forum/general/383301-us-politics-mega-thread?page=5241
youtube.com/watch?v=konY_isZOLo
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
twitter.com/search?q="James Comey's Clinton Immunity"&src=tren
youtu.be/ZIL38se8nzM?t=2h50m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=t3KGQ0d7Cv4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/
youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
lgbtqnation.com/2016/09/donald-trump-pledges-sign-anti-lgbtq-first-amendment-defense-act/
time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/
youtube.com/watch?v=E5FLMVKiUlc
youtu.be/LkstwI59d3o
twitter.com/ercohn/status/780877528663818240?s=09
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/298183-democrats-target-libertarian-ticket
youtube.com/watch?v=QeY9YQOInUY
youtube.com/watch?v=4ADGJYSdSzw
youtube.com/watch?v=bmZB-1jvDRw&feature=youtu.be&t=24m51s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO

Who waiting for the next debates?

Fuck trump and kill all white people

Cred Forums's getting slid?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bunker-builders-anticipate-lucrative-trumpocalypse-932748

we /trumpocalypse/ now

AWOO~

How long before Awoo becomes hate speech?

I LOVE Hillary Clinton

Fuck your TRUMPED up trickle down economics

Anyone know when Pagliano or Combetta are scheduled to testify?

AWOO

>Logan Act

You need to get your slide script proofread.

And typically board sliders make their own threads, you're doing it wrong.

My friends and family enjoyed the debate, added commentary and discussion that made it much more fun.
We're planning a viewing party at a friends house for the next debate. I can't wait!

People, please just don't reply to shll and b8 posts. Let's ignore it and post stuff regarding Trump and the election.

Disgrace.

Imagine how bad it must be for Comey to be talking out of both sides of his mouth like this.

After all this "alt-right leaves Trump" we should now push "white supremacists rallying behind Clinton".

>>Text FAGGOT to 88022

Go back to farming dirt, you silly google you

Cause we actually have real weapons, rifles, not those pissant little 9mm highpoints you're so fond of

College liberals tried to claim "Make America Great Again" hats are hate speech and should not be allowed on campus.
Anything liberals don't agree with is hate speech that is oppressing them.

They can't handle the first amendment if they are saying things like that.

>will Hillary disavow

You know, if there are legit cases of gender discrimination, you can sue and win big. Companies may have biases, but the law can deal with the facts easily.

I wouldn't complain about getting discriminated against if it meant I could get a six figure payot.

If "stop and frisk" is unconstitutional, why didnt the Supreme Court rule so? A district court judge from New York has the authority to dictate was is constitutional and what is not?

>College liberals tried to claim "Make America Great Again" hats are hate speech and should not be allowed on campus
Fucking seriously?

>1 post by this ID

WE KNOW YOUR TACTICS SHILL

>A district court judge from New York has the authority to dictate was is constitutional and what is not?
No. It's constitutional still.

teamliquid.net/forum/general/383301-us-politics-mega-thread?page=5241
Debate poll please vote, no registration necessary

MAGA

We're better than them. Let them sling all the shit, break all the windows, call names, rig polls, and riot.

We will just be here, tending to our memes.

Can't wait for trump to get schlonged again by Hillary
>Mr. Trump, how would you fight ISIS?
>DA LAW AND ODA IS NEEDED TO FIGHT TERRAH

Why do Americans hate Russia.

Once i worked with a old Soviet Russian.,
He told me that when he migrated he was surprised at how much Americans hated Russians and how they were always portrayed in Movies as bad guys.

He said in Russia they always looked at Americans with respect as they were the only nation that could challenge them and was like a friendly rivalry sort of deal.

So what the fuck is the deal with Americans and Russia.. Do you still check under your beds for commies?

>teamliquid

who cares what a bunch of no life numales think

>90746284
I hope your mother is gangraped by a pack of pozzed niggers and you're forced to eat her aids-ridden creampie

>TeamLiquid

For shame, user.

>activist judges
Another great American invention, following in the footsteps of greats such as cheese in a can.

Lester should not have gone there. Trump handled it like a boss, a true champion

You can ask that out of Trump General.

My take is that there is no systemic bias against women and the reported lower wages stem from:

> choice of profession. Dangerous and hazardous professions carry by law a big bonus in the salary to account for that and women are underrepresented at those professions. At the other side of the spectrum women are overrepresented in profession with smaller salary like teaching and beauty industry
> hours worked. Due to the fact women need to take time off due to pregnancy, even if the hourly salary is the same over the course of the career the take home salary will be smaller
> career progression: for the same reason as the point above women get their careers slowed down in relation to men and end up in a lower position at the end of their careers.

All factors that can account for a lower average salary without the need to assume inherent bias. Just same pay for same work performed

Not as bad as the hours immediately following the debate, but yes we are.

My understanding is that the particular judge was kicked off the bench due to conflict of interest in that case. A district court ruling is not the SC.

Additionally, that particular judgement was regarding the application of Stop & Frisk, specifically that it affected blacks. Considering it was applied in a very high crime area (ghetto of blacks), that would be the obvious application. Why would police target a low-crime White neighborhood?

The whole thing is BS.

The Emperor does not ride bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=konY_isZOLo
Seriousley.

We're going to Make America Great Again.
We're sorry we are deplorable and hateful people, but we believe in improving our country and spreading our message.

We won't roll over our first and second amendments just because you yell at us and call us names.

F

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but this really activates the synapses

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Being Progressive and Tolerant. Can't spend more resources where there's a problem, that would be discriminatory.

James Comey’s Clinton Immunity

twitter.com/search?q="James Comey's Clinton Immunity"&src=tren

Trending now.

>I don't recall
>I don't remember
>I THINK that's wrong
>I am not sure
>I do not BELIEVE

youtu.be/ZIL38se8nzM?t=2h50m40s
>D-depends on w-w-where you want to go with the investigation
>Oh sure after, after the agreement
No not according to FBI's document
>C-combetta? I-I am misremembering

Really reassuring to the American people that our chief investigative officer has Alzheimers

All polls matter.

Plus it's less than 100 votes difference at this point, we can easily turn this around.

>Trump down 6 points in latest (((Reuters))) poll

welp, I was a Trump supporter till the start, but no I guess I shill for hill

>foreign nationals impacting our government is bad
Really fires electrical impulses across my cerebral cortex...

it's a symbol of white supremacy!

can't wait for MSM to start articles on the subject illustrated with local_wolfgirl_goes_awoo.jpg

the silver lining is that Cred Forumsacks are going to be one of most battle hardened groups after this election, we will likely take over the internet.

>*vegeta cell saga theme starts playing*

Not only it was not declared unconstitutional (as only the Supreme Court can do that) but if it ever gets near the Supreme Court it will be judged constitutional just like Terry Stops, and for the same reason.

Look it up, Terry vs. Ohio. It all but declares stop and frisk not unconstitutional, with the caveat that it needs an active crime investigation in place. Stop and frisk only takes it one step further.

they forgot about wolfgirl just because she's a woman
FUCKING SEXISTS

I am so that I can see Drump BTFO by based Meme Queen Hillary. >: )))

fucking love that kek

Fuck wish i lived there i would sleep and live in head to toe trump gear for the lols

I've noticed that there are several online polls we are losing in for the first time for the entire campaign.

We're gonna lose if we don't get louder. We need to exit the echo chamber where everyone agrees with us and convert others to Trump.

We're fighting hollywood, silicon valley and wall street.

>Literally the worst NA esports team talking about politics

The application of leftism IS intolerance.

But the case is BS because it would necessarily require being applied in high-crime areas which are typically black & hispanic.

Stop & Frisk works and should be applied there.

I dont want to defend lester but I feel like clintons camp has pressured him really hard to help her during the debate
I cant point my finger on it but it seems like lester is an insecure person who is easy to intimidate

this was of course the first time Ive seen lester holt on tv so I cant say if he acted different than normal

DONT GET DEMORALIZED

THEY HAVE NO ENERGY

OBAMA AND CLINTON CANNOT GET THE GOOGLES, SPICS, AND MILLENNIAL KEKS TO TURNOUT

WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE, THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE

HOLD THE LINE

Carson, Rubio...I do this for you. And yes even you Trump

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pewdiepie made a video saying vote trump Hillary is gay. Someone made a thread and OP has digits and his I'd is lol4jzew.

There is a thread about it now.
And a vid from a couple days ago he said moonman was his favorite anime.
Pewdiepie confirmed redpilled.

Ovens are set to preheat

I bought me and my dad MAGA hats. I wear it every day everywhere.
My area doesn't have many cucks. All my friends, coworkers, etc say they love the hat.

I'll wear it out proudly in honor of you today.

4:15-20 in HOLY SHIT I AM TRIGGERED

HER FUCKING SMILE AFTER SIGNALING HOLT TO KEEP ATTACKING

"HILLARY SMILES "GOOD PUPPY" "

HOLY SHIT HER FUCKING FACE

THIS FUCKING BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think this debate even mattered? I feel like debates just entrench people further in favor of whichever candidate they already preferred?

Does Hillary actually have 'memes' other then ones that are insulting her openly?

What is a Hillary meme? I don't think I've ever seen one.

You may have taken my delegates, but there's one thing a True Conversative always keeps...HIS PRIDE!!!

WHAT DOES "PEPE" MEAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=t3KGQ0d7Cv4

As long as Trump doesn't Swiftboat himself in the debates they won't matter in his path to victory.

My mom mentioned that Hillary sounded like she got the questions beforehand

We can use this

They just use weasel words and don't answer, just like politicians. It's disgusting that the head of a national law enforcement agency IS a fucking politician. It's not supposed to be this way!

Does anyone know if there is a video of the whole hearing? I didn't get to watch the stream. Thanks.

>ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

The shills in here are enacting the political psy-op tactic "Zersetzung"
Don't let them demotivate you, under any circumstances. This should pump you up.
>Operations were designed to intimidate and destabilise them by subjecting them to repeated disappointment,
>and to socially alienate them by interfering with and disrupting their relationships with others as in social undermining.
>The aim was to induce personal crises in victims, leaving them too unnerved and psychologically distressed to have the time and energy for anti-government activism.

This tactic still continues today and is being utilized by CTR right now. I'm afraid Cred Forums is letting it work. DONT GIVE UP! GIVE THEM HELL!
Please. This is absolutely PIVOTAL. Don't get off Cred Forums, don't stop tweeting, don't stop making memes, don't stop calling him president trump, don't stop saying he won the debate, & don't stop mocking leftists. This is all by design to get you off your game. Just push through. We have more energy than them.

There's alot of interesting info here. We should use this against them.

President Trump will win.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

She has all the dank memes and is really popular, unlike Drimpf. All Trimp has is a dumb frog that is going to be outlawed soon.

CBS put said it pretty well.
"Trump didn't lose anyone, Clinton didn't gain anyone".

is that finger touching cheek thing really a signal?

THIS

kek
NEVER

Awoos are naturalized Cred Forumsiticians now

She did. Everything was scripted for Clinton. Even the way ALL questions were worded are scripted to fit her narrative and push Trump off edge.

This was a sham on all respects.

No, you fool! Don't you know that if you destroy me, then no one...! No one will be able to control Soros! He'll run wild, and there will be no way to seal him up again - LISTEN TO ME! If I'm gone, Soros will destroy everything, until there's nothing left of this planet! Do you want that?!

>Senate vote 97-1 to override veto

Oh wow

swiftboat? how would he attack himself?

>reuters
their polls are fucking awful, they poll like 50% democrats.

Post the links to those poll, bro

Nice Vegeta quote.

Post Debate Poll: Clinton Won on Performance, Trump Won Votes

>A post Debate Poll conducted after the presidential showdown at Hofstra University finds Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but Donald Trump won votes. While voters 47% to 44% think that Mrs. Clinton “won the first presidential debate,” Mr. Trump won over undecided voters who changed their mind by nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/

Looks like trump will get an electoral bump next week. Any hillary voters can tell me how it feels to lose even when you win ? How does it feel to win the debate but still lose ?

Let's make america great again!

(This kills the shill.)

The fact that people like her are allowed to vote keeps me up at night, man. Democracy might've worked just fine back when city-states with populations around 3K were a thing, but it damn well doesn't nowadays.

What's even scarier is that unis bend over backwards to cater to those cunts. I legit can't wrap my head around this shit.

do you think that would repeat in debates 2 or 3?

what will even change between now and then? the clinton camp is just waiting on a "gaffe" by trump so they can drudge it up.

The shills are strong in this thread

I wonder why.

I'm happy that normies at least saw that the debate was clearly rigged in Hills favor.

Post your 1488 ADLs

Wonder if some autist has plotted June 2015 all the way to now up against DBZ's arcs. They probably mesh up pretty well

Over the next week or so we're going to get to see the realization wash over the entire establishment that even if they lose Trump will only become stronger.

It's going to be even better than the debate itself.

His campaign people gave mixed messages on whether he should go on the attack big league, or something else. But the real mistake was not being prepared. With only 2 minutes to reply, you can't afford to ramble. You don't have to have stuff memorized word for word, but you better know what you want to talk about.

For things that nobody gives a shit about, there's no point in defending AT ALL. For example, tax returns. He can just say he has nothing hidden that would keep him from being a great president. Hillary, on the other hand, hid her "condition" until her collapse on 9-11 forced a response. People don't want a president that habitually hides things of real importance, and health and stamina is important.

He's an outsider. He doesn't have her baggage or stench of corruption. Act teflon coated. Any attack she uses against Trump the person should be blown off as a distraction from the real problems America faces. Make it about the American people, not about Trump. He should show that he feels the pain points and worries Americans have, and that he will address them. ILLary has been on the inside for years with nothing but shit results, and she would be a shit president. Make that case.

Praise Kek.

*******THREADLY REMINDER*******

>concern shills abound
>goal is to demoralize Trump support here
>while giving (((media))) something to cover [he's losing his most loyal support!]
>muddy the waters
>nitpick
>over the top racism/sexism a la ledditors
>D&C people from white countries

DON'T FALL FOR IT LADS!
This is OUR home

>their panic is showing
>they are truly desperate
>Cred Forums is a force, that's why they are here

We're going to MAGA and unfuck our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ

Post pictures of weasels

Post em

Trump came out strong in the only thing that mattered anyways

Jobs and Hillary's 30 years of inaction

Everything else was bullshit

They aren't shills. We're just waking up that Trump cheats on his taxes illegally and is the worst candidate. Hillary is the people's candidate.

Beautiful.

Kys

>spoonfeeding ctr cucks

We need to restore law and order to our college campuses folks

This.
The emperor (no pun) has no clothes.

Like literally (((they))) are so out of touch they cant see that even normal people are noticing how obvious the manipulation is.

And Trump got down to business and answered burning questions that were on people's minds.

> trump just got all of the small business owners right there, at least all the ones that arent super bluepilled.

>also fuck yeah
>Trump General is back

WHEN YOU SEE THE EVIL
It doesn't matter how much they try to convince you with all this shilling, because you know whats at stake.

Trump gained a decent chunk of undecided support (2%) and Hillary lost a decent chunk of support (4%... to Gary).

Older folks saw that it was bias for Hillary.

A lot of the millennial cucks who swallow both loads from the bluepill shaft only remember Trump repeating himself after getting drilled by 2 people and receiving 15 questions/statements attacking whereas Hillary only had 2 questions asked to her which ultimately fit her narrative.

Make America Great Again sounds patriotic.
I'm going to confirm that those who say its hateful speech are communists who hate America. End of story.

Leftists act like everything hinges on each individual battle. Which is why they hysterically search for the "silver bullet" to stop Trump.

Trump plays the long game, and sees each battle for what it is.

Leftists are idiot cattle and deserve to lose.

>LETTING ME DOWN
>LETTING ME DOWN
>LETTING ME DOWN

why would we be demotivated? Trump is up in the polls, Clinton is on a razors edge, fucking Minnesota is a battleground state now.

the only thing to be bummed about is Comey didn't hang today.

How did the hearing go? Anything meaningful happen?

so are the fags. stfu loser.

that and they want us on the defensive rather than attacking

Yup

This looks damning

Tell me, does a shillbot feel fear?

youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
This is all you need to watch to educate yourself on Hillary.

It's really fucking weird to have my dad and mom suddenly and uncharacteristically bothering me about voting now. I'm just shitposting like usual and out of the blue my mom shows up with a voter registration form for me and my dad keeps dropping these pro-Trump comments when he's talking.

Jews will be in ovens at this rate. Everyone is getting redpilled.
The biggest youtubers is subtly red pilling the youth. You can't stop it

30 years of inaction
and
30% unemployment

take your pick, he'll fix both

(btfo anybody who questions unemployment, its better gauged by workforce participation, also lots of people got downgraded to unskilled labor because they lost their jobs)

Almost as based as his brother

That comic is black magic though.

>points to singles
>points to moloch

The 30 years thing literally won him the election. Cap this.

Wow. This meme is so spot on. Trump refuses to pay his taxes (which is against the law) and then laughs about it on TV.

THREADLY REMINDER

DEMOCRAT TURNOUT IS WAY DOWN

TRUMP WILL WIN

TAKE THIS

COLORADO... ATTACK!!!!

*steals all the delegates from your state*

Kind of like when Hillary kills people then laughs about it on TV?

>calling yourself redpilled
>thinking Pewdiepie is redpilled

Post Pence memes

Here come dat Gary

That's good news

I want to see the poll numbers halfway between the debates. Right now I don't trust polls enough to say whether or not we're in better shape

>which is against the law

Citation needed.

What kind of a fucking retard do you have to be to think that a man who is audited EVERY YEAR by the IRS is cheating on his taxes?

Hitchens was my hero

>tfw you will never attend an elegant party of intellectuals to laugh and exchange clever Frasier-like reparte and bon mots about incompetent politicians

Its pretty much the Countryside verses the Cities.

And the cities is where the scum and villany lives.

And there are alot more people in the Countryside than there are in the Cities.

They're out of touch, they think up on their high horse in the City they can still tell the rest of us how to think or act.

Abusing loopholes isn't a crime. You can do that yourself.

different horses, for very different courses. The video is a scathing attack on shady Hillarys personality and lack of experience.

Honestly, I have come to realize that shills only swarm when their masters panic.

It's the Le ebin troles and cuckposters from other boards here that really disgust me.

We will have the last laugh, though, as we always do

Uh-oh, looks like Trump is stumped. This is being shared on my goybook:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/09/donald-trump-pledges-sign-anti-lgbtq-first-amendment-defense-act/

Yes. It never fucking happens and there was no reason for her to do it, it ruins your stage makeup.

Any other examples in that clip?

so now I'm reading that Hillary faked being sick to screw trump over? Trump pretended to be mediocre to squash Hillary the next two debates? What is the truth

>being from japan
Have fun with your doll you weeb shit

This is why both Trump and Putin excel. They can anticipate their opponent's move and use their opponent's energy against them. They always attack and keep their opponent on their back foot. Their opponent can only react to their moves.
73D blind zero gravity lazer tag

has she been seen doing this in the past?

Based

Who should Pence be in the Election DBZ verse

I already got Carson as Piccolo in my head canon

time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/

Fuck man, I'm so glad Trump decided to run.

Can you imagine if we'd be sitting here shitposting about Jeb! vs Clinton?

So depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5FLMVKiUlc

o-ooo-hoooo!!!

>also; hell yeah

I'm not racist.

>Hillary faked being sick to screw trump over?
no way this is true

No money for obamas rapefugees is good.
Government squanders our taxes on brown people.

They cater to them because they are disruptive and hurtful to us.
They are tools used to cause destabilization to weaken us.

There are people who want us to fail. They want to destroy us and our way of life. They want to destroy our values, our ideas, and our culture.
They pretend that they accept all people, while they accept our enemies, spit on our rights, and insult us daily.

It has always been this way, but this election it is getting extreme. This is a polarizing election, and many people are getting engaged and standing up. In my opinion it's the last call to all those informed and willing to stand up and fight against the corruption and poor leadership that has infiltrated our ranks and has been chipping away at us for years. We're going to resist our enemies, and we also are not going to stoop to their level.

Make America Great Again. I hope Brexit and this election are only the match that starts a huge firey movement across the world. I want to be cheering for other countries, and I'm so glad many other countries are cheering and supporting us here and now. Let us rally together, show our support, and resist unspeakable behavior. Thank you, and I wish you all the best. I am off to work.

>freedom of speech is anti-gay

W E W
E
W

How can a native Japanese person be a weaboo?

>implying

Trump literally just had to come across as a normal person during the first debate.
Keep in mind, most low-information voters haven't even seen Trump speak uninterrupted.
They've been told he is Literally Hitler for over a year.
Now, that misconception has been broken for many people.

Get out.

Roshi?

Is Rubin Report the best objective political channel?

Shut up goy you benefit from systemic racism.

Pay your meme tax now for Tyrone an his programz.

it's just media brainwashing

it only works on the weak willed

russians are bros

I don't understand why that is weird. It's wonderful that your parents are aware enough to realize that this election is important and that your dad is pro-Trump

There is no such thing as an objective political channel. He's probably as close as you can get though.

I am not a symbol of hate.

CHECK MARK HALPERIN'S TWITTER

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

CHECK IT LADS

SHOUTOUT TO Cred Forums AND PEPE

SOMEONE POST IT HERE I CANT CUZ VANNED ON PC

He pays taxes, he just pays the lowest amount he can get to, which is a smart thing. Wouldn't you pay less if you were smart enough to know how?

None of it is illegal.

Ronald Reagan is Roshi

The CNN polls show that most voters prefer Hillary. The only polls that show Trump favorably are the ones that were abused by alt-right, Russian, Reddit hackers.

LUL

>Trump was "BTFO"

Keep believing that, CTR.

that brought a tear to my eye. saved.

i want to see an end to identity politics as much as i want to see an end to the degeneracy the left has deemed acceptable

And it actually does them damage too, the rules have changed and they havent changed with them.

Normal people are seeing propaganda for what it is, or at least understanding that its not normal.

>mfw parents start giving their college kids political talk to vote for trump.

>mfw parents start getting scared for the country's future rather than seeing status quo

Great analysis and also checked

is it allowed to modify the white house?
cause that trump sign would be badass

>admitting to ban evasion

Why are you role playing pepe?
You don't speak for pepe

(You) forgot pepe himself rigged the polls

Let's not leave out his based sidekick

> current year
> 2016

> getting MARRIED for any reason at all

> let alone because you're gay, but for real, why the fuck get married

> if you want to make a statement, then tell people how much you're in love, dont waste $20,000 on a fucking marriage ceremony, put that money into your children's future

>mfw its not illegal to have and raise kids without being married.

I hope they keep pushing this and trickle-down. Will be a great moment when he explains his tax plan in the next debate.

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS OMG

I don't see it.

Champion... Im happy knowing i have a surrogate wearing it for me.

Feels good man.

No idea. Scratching your face, or doing anything else out of the ordinary to hide your face is a submission tell, conveying that she was losing badly and felt the debate was out of her control.

Let me clarify that I don't think she was "signalling" to the moderator. The debate was rigged, but if they came up with a certain signal they wouldn't choose something that involves her fucking up her stage makeup. That narrative is cernovic-tier trash and is crafted by the (((alt right))) to try and explain away her physical tells of weakness and submission.

Is there some sort of extended rally schedule anywhere? His website only lists the next 4 or so.

It doesn't hurt that Hillary's enemies happen to die, either.

i don't see it, what does it say

It's
>Fuck Trump and fuck white people

you fucking baboon.

How can you know he's native?

I don't know what a whoopie pie is but it looks tasty.

BELOW THE MAKE AMERICA RAGE GAIN TWEET

>tfw I first saw this when it had 200 views

Can someone explain the significance of this?

CAPTCHA: pies

I really want a wallpaper sized version of this

gays want the gibsmedats of marriage legality for their taxes

haha saved

you can come close to touching your face without actually touching it. close enough to convey a signal. it's more subtle than coughing or winking or something.

hillary is scummy enough and the media has been against trump since day one, so this wouldn't surprise me. but i don't want to be the "crybaby who won't admit drumpf lost"

rather just wait until good polls show a trump surge.

I think he probably turned down a conventional prep because he thought he'd come off as too fake. For what it's worth, he was much more likeable and genuine than the fucking Hillbot in red. Bitch looked and sounded like they'd just flown her in from fucking Stepford. Fun fact: when asked what she believed he would wear on the big night, she replied with something along the lines of "Probably a red power tie"

Sounds about right.

Saved.

Greeks voted the biggest cucks there is in power. massive bait and switch there.

Whoopie pie is a dog whistle for racist/homophobic fat shaming. He's saying that Hillary should get sandwiched between two Big Black Cookies.

If Crooked had to cheat to gain an advantage in the debate and this story turns out to be true and catches on, she's fucking cooked. People will know there'll be plants at the town hall debate and prepped questions.

You're a shill. Shouldn't have wasted my time.

Someone have the picture where Trump is with a model in the left and the mother of the model is in the right? I think it was taken in a fundraiser. Please I need that pic.

Did you watch the hearing today?

MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

youtu.be/LkstwI59d3o

Check out @ercohn's Tweet: twitter.com/ercohn/status/780877528663818240?s=09

It's a video so not sure what a screen cap would do

What blows my mind is that people don't already expect this kind of thing. We all knew Trump was walking into a vipers den.

> Not understanding how marriages allows you to make financial and medical decisions easier and opens up tons of tax benefits
> Still being an angry virginal NEET and rationalizing that all women are evil and horrible and marriage is suddenly wrong after 4000 years of human history

Here's a pro tip: If you want a woman who looks, dresses, and put out like a whore, you're gonna end up dating a lot of whores

If you want a hard working, realistic, non retarded person, stop going to places where worthless women seek out men to get cash from in return for sex and drama, and just live a life until you run into a woman living her life who shares your interests

that isnt why youre supposed to get married... thats like some whipped cream on top, minor benny

and theyre obviously not doing it for Religious reasons...

THIIIIIIIICCC

Post the full picture you queer

WISCONSIN FLASH

*steals da cheese*

Proud to say I didn't vote for the fucking commies. Motherfuckers screwed us over big time.

Checked, and that is a very strange thing to wish.

too damn true.

soon brothers

nnnf

It looks better than it taste, trust me

Record: not corrected

>If you want a hard working, realistic, non retarded person, stop going to places where worthless women seek out men to get cash from in return for sex and drama
My interests are mostly solitary so I have to break my pattern anyways to find a woman. Any suggestions on where the good non-whore ones tend to hang out?
>inb4 mosque

>ywn play a round with the God Emperor

Someone have the picture where Trump is with a model in the left and the mother of the model is in the right? I think it was taken in a fundraiser. Please I need that pic.

Excellent advice senpaitachi I wish more here would take this to heart.

True red-pilled conservative and self-respecting qu3.14 don't go to bars or act like whores.

Tien

The delegates, Dahnald. I gave you my endorsement, now where are my delegates? You promised me, Dahnald.

#DEADHEAT2016

Just heard a rumbling outside my house.
>No plants going over
>No thunderstorms incoming
>No cars can even make it as I heard it

HAARP anyone?

Are we gonna watch Shillary and that kike sanders rally for the keks?

What will be Trump's Cabinet ?

Slow down there pardner. Dahnald earned those delegates fair and square.

It wouldn't be like a True Christian Conservative to take what wasn't rightfully yours.

>but but but Hillary BTFO Trump

Varoufakis is a commie, but a fucken Red pilled one.

If you guys fucken started a revolutions and kicked out the prime minister instead of letting him go you would of been ok.

Now you only have the psychos of Golden Dawn to help you.

Hopefully you are in the village and not in Athens, I heard the Villages are still chill to live in but in Athens you have people eating out of fucken bins to get by.

sales rank 97

>5 posts by this ID
>unironically blaming Russia for brigading online polls
shill harder faggot

that's really rude

i'm no shill

DEATH TO THE SHILLS, ALL HAIL KEK AND THE EMPEROR

This?

PANIC!!

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/298183-democrats-target-libertarian-ticket

>Democrats panicked by third-party candidates drawing support away from Hillary Clinton are ramping up their attacks against Gary Johnson and warning that a vote for a third party is a vote for Donald Trump.

>Liberal groups are passing around embarrassing videos of Johnson and running ads against him warning about his positions on issues like climate change that are important to young voters and independents.

>The Clinton campaign will rely heavily on Sen. (((Bernie Sanders))) (I-Vt.) in the coming weeks as it seeks to shore up its deficit among young voters and left-leaning independents who are not energized by her campaign and are considering casting a vote for either Johnson or Green Party nominee (((Jill Stein))).

>The Libertarian ticket of Johnson and Bill Weld is running surprisingly strong among young voters — a cog in the Obama coalition that Democrats need to turn out for Clinton if she’s to pull away from Trump.

>Attorney General
Chris Christie

>Secretary of Defense
That general Trump is friends with

>Secretary of State

Don't know

Does he mean Nate Einsteinium?

>All I got from watching the stream was that
>There is an investigation open or he would not be adverse to saying that there is an investigation open
>Hillary lied
>Committee is not pleased with the FBI not filing their findings, reports, or giving them any information
>Electoral college was hacked and people "might" be upset by what was leaked. no shit

How? It's chocolate cake with frosting. Peanut butter ones are better
Wicked Whoopies are the best ones available

youtube.com/watch?v=QeY9YQOInUY

Let's go /deplorables/

dislike dislike dislike

WHERE IS TRUMP RIGHT NOW

IS HE IN TEXAS OR VIRGINIA

WHAT IS GOING ON

So how are the polls now? I haven't kept up since the debate. No, not the "Who won the debate?" polls - the general ones.

A LEPPO'S REVENGE

>(((stein)))
He knows

Reported for avatar posting.

Depends where you look, what do you want to hear senpai?
Trump +4?
Hillary +3?
((tie))

Take your pick.

Average people have other things on their minds, some normies have been waking up to the obvious media bias but otherwise people haven't known what to make of it.

Monday's debate just informed Alot of people of whats going on.

> and btw Trump talked Business and substance.

>Democrats panicked by third-party candidates drawing support away from Hillary Clinton are ramping up their attacks against Gary Johnson and warning that a vote for a third party is a vote for Donald Trump
Isn't this really old news? They've been doing this since Bernie announced his run.

is somewhat similiar but it has a blue background with some american flags and the daugther is super hot and the mother is way older but still ok.

Pence might be in Texas?

WA fag here. I've seen more Johnson and Stein signage in my town than I have Hillary, and my HILLARY SUCKS BUT NOT LIKE MONICA shirt always gets laughs. It's not just traditional swing states in play here.

can't believe how bad trump was during the debate I'm so fucking discouraged by that shit

>Libertarian ticket of Johnson and Bill Weld is running surprisingly strong among young voters

The 2016 Libertarian ticket is the most experienced ticket to ever run for president. Two US governors on one ticket? Unprecedented.

>trotting out No Refunds Sanders again
They literally don't understand that the more they bring him out the more they piss off his former fans

I want to hear truth. And I know there are multiple polls, so just post them all if you will.

>can't believe how bad trump was during the debate I'm so fucking discouraged by that shit

>Russian

i'm out of bolduans anyway

>When you don't know what A Leppo is and you're still the clear choice over Hillary's foreign policy record

BERNIE THE CU CK SANDERS

WHERE ARE THE NEW POLLS? I THOUGHT HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO UP +50 POINTS?!

IS TRUMP ACTUALLY WINNING SO THEYRE HIDING THE POLLS?

Varoufakis is a loose cannon. He would've made for a pretty ok PM with a Pence type beside him to rein him in, but we got fucking Tsipras instead. As for the Golden Dawners, they're NatSocs and I don't trust Socialists of any kind.

Downtown ain't as bad as the media portrays it, but it's still too frantic for me. I live in the suburbs.

>What will be Trump's Cabinet ?

Attorney General
>Trey Gowdy (he already announced this)

Special Prosecutor
>Chris Christie

Surgeon General
>Ben Carson

Press Secretary
>Stephen "Red-piller" Miller

Secretary of State
>Jeff Sessions

DHS
>no idea

FBI
>Jason Chafetz

HHS
>no idea

Sec. Defense
>not sure

Dept of Treasury
>not sure

That was their intentions.
What did you expect going to a poker game where everyone playing is out to fuck over one guy?

Don't let it get to you.
There is still two more debates, this was supposed to be Hillary's silver bullet that stops Trump.

Don't let it happen.
We are still doing really good. Trump is still hitting the campaign trail hard anyways.

Hillary is still in trouble.
Lots of it.

Who else /BarryGoldwater/ ?

anyone else depressed by his debate performance? pretty disgusting how he got trounced

I'd hatefuck the shit out of her.

damn after watching the Comey hearing earlier all I can say is damn.

Also go watch Mr. Smith goes to washington:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ADGJYSdSzw

I consider Marriage to be an age old practice created for establishing family lines that can be easily monitored and manipulated by the Reptilian off-world hierarchy.

Sorry but im keeping alien eugenics out of my gene pool.

And the nice thing is ive got a point, and you cant prove me wrong because the more redpills you swallow, the more this becomes a clear possibility.

> I have a diet of redpills, so I am at the point where this is known fact.

I love it, friend. Have one of mine (you may already have it)

>Electoral college was hacked and people "might" be upset by what was leaked. no shit

Whoa there. Wat??

kek
You were born a Rigger and you'll die a Rigger

she would feel my cock sliding in and out of her love glove

>HILLARY SUCKS BUT NOT LIKE MONICA
kek

fuck off concern shill
We all know Trump won stop trying to rewrite history. Just accept your boss lost and tell her to rig it harder the next time.

>anyone else depressed by his debate performance? pretty disgusting how he got trounced

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=bmZB-1jvDRw&feature=youtu.be&t=24m51s

I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was shocking.

>casting a legit vote is rigging the vote

Leftists, pls.

>voting in polls is now considered rigging
Jesus fucking Christ, man...

He was a shill. Dont respond any further

the best to come out of this really was the moron that fucked up his article about it in the nytimes. Twice.

Interasting

>FBI
>>Jason Chaffetz

This makes me so damn happy.

>democracy was hijacked by the majority

>putting this little effort into your shilling
come on, you're getting paid for this

NEW THREAD

The news is that they are panicking about it NOW. Obviously leaking votes to 3rd party candidate from Hillary is causing a major problem for them and helping Trump.

I just hate that this board is going to be spammed with shils again, CTR raising their salary especially in debate days

Webb for Defense

do you know when this was taken?

i sort my kates by date

thank you though

this is another nice kate. i sort them by date though.
i'm more of a "behind the news desk" kate friend, but I'll add this one I suppose.

Saved.

> DHS

Really questionable.
I might expect him to get rid of the NSA.
Because there's a bunch of shady shit that goes on in there.

Since we now have a DHS the NSA is obsolete, and by half-merging the NSA into it the need-to-know level clearance shit will be brought out into the open.

How fucking amazing would it be if he took that weasel Comey's job?

That's great news, user. #JillyBean shilling is having a real and good effect!

Didn't he say he was going to get rid of "Homeland Security"?

he did it all day yesterday

>I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was shocking.

NEW THREAD, MIGRATE LEGALLY

I know someone that lives in a village there, he said he has no issues. plenty of cash, women and fun to be had.

Said Athens is another story all together..

No idea, I pulled it from google a while back for one of those newsfu threads

Kek
Literally makes me smile.

When it's this obvious it has the opposite effect, improve yourself.