CALIFORNIA CHIMPOUT : PRE-RIOT REGISTRATION THREAD

Register now for tonight riots and looting in Cali over the EL Cajon unarmed shooting death by police of another unfortunate Dindu Nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96ccE6-B7oE
twitter.com/search?q=el cajon shooting
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-unarmed-el-cajon-fatal-shooting-20160928-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H_jHj5Refb0
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
amnation.com/vfr/archives/022329.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1H5ZgJ5lm9E
youtube.com/watch?v=EW4KlYmcWAk
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14255/web
worldcams.tv/other/chopper-8-news
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0
fox5sandiego.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHbZu9GaD94
youtube.com/watch?v=CVzAzhcVRqg
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=kP91ZNL1Jnc
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740/web
google.com/maps/place/Beech St, El Cajon, CA 92020/@32.8017091,-116.9618031,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d959b56814ba51:0xfc214af1bcb9fda4!8m2!3d32.8025162!4d-116.9603279
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng&list=PLc3g9pcx12ozWcrMtfud_GQLSaVpzEl9t&index=177
youtube.com/watch?v=mXS6zOkDJks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is so hard about shooting these fuckers on a Thursday or Friday, some of us have to work and can't keep staying up all night. Also if there is chimpery, it better deliver, I wanna se some hustle out there!

black lives matter is holding a formal registration? wtf lol where

El Cajon LIVE FEED
youtube.com/watch?v=96ccE6-B7oE

twitter.com/search?q=el cajon shooting

LA Times
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-unarmed-el-cajon-fatal-shooting-20160928-snap-story.html

Tired of reading about googles in the news. Just make them irrelevant.

How many hispanics/latinos live in that part of Cali?

This could get interesting.

a lot of them are based / nonviolent tho

>EL Cajon
A lot, it is right on the border.

Ahhh, just remember, they defended a guy who had a gun in charlotte.

This is going to be fucking fun. Might even see a media death.

Have koreans taken arms?

LOL MEXICANS,BLACKS,whites ..in that order and font.

That's because they never experienced a riot yet, that will change once they do.

Do hombres even riot over police shootings?

Meanwhile in Korea-town....

youtube.com/watch?v=H_jHj5Refb0

>niggers rioting in San Diego

Don't make me fucking laugh.

They will get their shit kicked in by all these military vets with PTSD and itchy trigger fingers.

Fake, Google doesn't have anything other than basic white Tshirts and wife beaters.

>more voters for Trump
>doesn't matter because Commiefornia

White flight in Commiefornia = Mexico takeover

Trump might show up with Al Shaprton

>and font
Keked.

"Jesus don't like ugly"
"Fuck Jesus" - The noble cameraman.

t. spic

Beaners have never been based. They are scum that are only marginally less violent than niggers.

preemptively /comfy/

Did he die yet, or what, have they gathered outside?

Cant watch stream

>black man having seizure
>instead of sending EMTs they send police
>black man shot and killed
>employees of nearby Los Panchos taco shop have their cell phones forcibly confiscated, one person recorded the entire incident on their phone

Luckily I live near the border in San Ysidro so I should be safe. Feel bad for my northern San Diego bros tho. Better hope George Soros doesn't bus in his rioters.

Lots of mexicans here in SD. I wonder if they'll team up

>Lots of mexicans here in SD. I wonder if they'll team up
>black hoodrats protesting in spic hood areas

This can only end badly.

Praise kek may this chimpout escelate to at least a three!

kek wills it.

!

Kek vult!

lol my wife said the exact same thing last night.

we both were in fits when that screechy baboon starting bragging they came from Boston to *help*

I think El Cajon is full of Arabs. Maybe if we're lucky the Arab liquor store owners will get shotguns and patrol their property.

The spic hood area is Barrio Logan. The nigger area is Lincoln Park.

Guys there are tons of people in front of our courthouse

Nig Nogs are in full force

It's gonna be a 2 I think but since the guy is a retard that might escalate it to a 3. What time is it there? Is there plenty of time for people to get riled up before sundown?

They are a subset of Arabs, forget what they're called but there is a high density of them in the area.

There is not enough niggas here in El Cajon for them to stage a proper chimpout, now if we have niggers carpooling here from different areas we might have a problem.

Chimping out on Cali freeways is good.

Roadkill for days.

Chaldeans, the young ones like to act black so they could side with the niggers.

Source on Pic?

get people ready to shut down the busses

It's just her on my pc....not sure how that happened.

>tfw I just moved out of north SD county last month
Did I get lucky, or miss out because I can't fuck with them

>you will never loot a CVS for toilet paper while "potessing" the death of some nigger you don't give a fuck about
>you will never have a 4 year supply of 2 ply and maxi pads to prove you were there when it counted

Why even be black?

to have an excuse to loot shit

This is happening in East County

Charlotte thanks the SD officers for making sure the that the professional looters will be shipped somewhere else.

But didn't this nigger actually try and shoot the cops?

Is there any way we can catch Soros shipping in rioters ahead of time?

I hope it spills over into Santee and Lakeside. Lots of whites here.

>arab liquor store owners
The best kind of arabs.

Checking in. What are the chances for riot deaths and fires?

see

The best part about it is you know they can't actually follow the Quran properly since they're selling fucking liquor.

yeah, the sand niggers took over el cajon pretty much, they turned the main street liquor into a mega liquor store from a shack

i guess thats not bad

>But didn't this nigger actually try and shoot the cops?

They're niggers. They do not care. They are not human.Christians mock evolution by asking where the missing link between ape and human went.They went to Chicago.

They have caught buses bringing in professional niggers at dozens of these riots. The (((media))) won't talk about it for (((some reason.)))

Do you guys still have roof Koreans or were they all smart enough to leave?

That doesn't matter anymore.

The next time there's a dindu chimpout the police should light them up. I guarantee there will not be another one.

Are there really going to be a revival of the rooftop Asians? Are the apes going to revolt in Cali?

didn't the police say no gun was found?

The LA roof koreans retired after their kids became doctors.

so another riot again, noice I'm gunn make a steak for this later

Im muslim and Im in that position.
>never read the quran
>too busy managing 2 gas stations to pray
Gotta make that money first. Sorry God.

As other anons said, that doesn't matter. And Soros can pour in reinforcements.

but when a crazy nig nog does this stance with something in his hand, scared cops tend to shoot

they also tased the goog beforehand

I don't think there was a gun, but just looking at the picture, what would you do if you only had 1 second to react? Maybe niggers shouldn't be doing shit like that when a cop has a gun pointed at you

>The nigger area is Lincoln Park.

IN THE END IT DINDU EVEN NUFFIN

THE FIRE GROWS NEARER. Firearms locked and loaded, a week of comfy food purchased, hot cocoa ready in 5

The liquor store owners are not Muslim, they are Catholic.

We have Filipinos and that's about it :(

Understood, dumb ass nigger doing dumass nigger things and get shot.

don't worry Allah's not real. Smart money is on the Catholics and East Orthodox

Cali Chimps dont need to leave the hood..they just need a reason to chimpout

LA
Oakland
Watch outchea !

I like you. You can stay.

>Media death
God I wish. Imagine if some ultra lefty journo got dindu'd. How would they even respond to that?

Thanks senpai. Ill hook you up with some cigs.

Doesn't matter. The cop is trained to react when someone points a gun at them. If you pretend to point a gun, you will get shot.

you seriously had to check google to know that a bunch of poorly photoshopped Cred Forums memes aren't really there? what investigative prowess

JEWS OUTSIDE! DOG GONE WILD

I'm out, they are not getting my TORRFESK!

bamp

Like this:
amnation.com/vfr/archives/022329.html

Lmao it's not going to be that bad the black pop is so small in California due to all the mexicans I Wana see some Googles get shot by some mexicans

Black pop small in Cali? LOL check your numbers Bernie !

RIOTS IN LA / OAKLAND TONIGHT !

Church

70% of the people arrested during the Charlotte riots were from out of state.

People forget that niggers hate spics, and vise versa. LA gang wars are growing mexican gangs pushing into black territory. Even Compton is super mexican now, although it's still shit poor.

National media dropped charlotte quickly after the night that
1- AP photo guy was knocked out and was being dragged to a fire before being rescued by CMPD
2-entire local crew had to go to the ER

I just wanna see "woke" hipsters from san fran go get raped and murdered in the riots because they are "allies" for the "cause"

They were all bussed in by Soros' cronies. The whole thing was a setup.

Suicide by cop. Niggers do this shit constantly because the sheboon that shit them out raised them as a meal-ticket. They know they are worthless alive, but can be worth millions foh they mama if they shot by da po-po.

Every single time a nigger is shot the Black Grievance Industry extorts the city for a cash no-fault settlement in a civil trial. Every single one, no matter how justified.

youtube.com/watch?v=1H5ZgJ5lm9E

youtube.com/watch?v=EW4KlYmcWAk

we need to tell /r9k/ about soros so he gets caught in the next NEETplosion

black lives matter

Please this. I had to go there for the last 2 weekends and I wanna fucking nuke it.

It's san diego it's literally mexico ...

I remember some documentary on how anti faggot google culture is so many google kill themselves except suicide is also super taboo so suicide by cop as seen a virtuous way out for google faggots

>be a google
>act crazy
>pull [gun] and stand in shooting stance
>get shot and killed
>somehow he didn't deserve it
The mental gymnastics these googs go through is just unbelievable. Anything for an excuse to break shit and steal some liquor and Nikes I guess.

>be a google
>shoot a police officer in the face
>get shot by other officers
>don't you have no protocol foh dat?

Niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

get on your google twitters and start riling them up

>When black and mexicans unite

TOP FUCKING KEK

Spics openly DESPISE niggers. I remember during the Houston shooting that chimpouts were popping up left and right elsewhere. So naturally thought pavement apes were going to do LA riots part 2 but all I came across was this:

"Latino gangs firebomb black residents to drive them out of neighborhood"

They gotta go back, but for now i'm perfectly happy letting Juan and Jamal exterminate each other.

WHY THE HELL IS THE THUMBNAIL DIFFERENT???

This doesn't happen on any other boards and that pic is too old for election shit

Lurk moar

There's a bug in the Cred Forums software
Two images posted simultaneously sometimes get there thumbnails swapped
Somewhere out there, Natalia is the thumbnail

Read one report that said one of the officers tried to taze him (with no affect) before he was shot and killed.

Fuck no, why would they? Hispanics hate blacks just as much as everyone else.

I've been here for years and never encountered this.

Never knew. Thanks pham

Oh shit, I was planning on going to SD from north county today, guess I'll need a gun

I fucking hate googles so much

Sheriff chopper circling over the city now, is it about to begin?

what the scanner?

the protesters have left the area

You're our man on the ground user. keep us posted

spics hate niggers more than whites, son. you'd be surprised how open a lot of them are about it, too

Posting from phone.

ReconAnon do your part

are you on broadway?

I do, too (now). I... I never thought of myself as prejudice or racist in anyways. However, coming to Cred Forums, doing my research and re-evaluating everything has redpilled me so hard that I'm almost brought to tears. I'm not a bad person, but I just can't believe anymore the lied fed to me and how googles (among others) just can't or won't integrate and don't belong here.

Protest confirmed, police calling in 50% of off duty officers.

What is this, a helicopter for ants?

Same

how much do you hate googles? I'm still in the not all black people are googles but all googles are black stage

so on a scale from 1 to apocaplypse

how high is the happening-ratio tonight? will it be worth staying up for?

excellent recce user, stay safe and stay armed... oh wait you're in Cali and therefore fucked weaponwise

you can still get a fair amount of handguns in Cali

give it time I think we will know by evening US time when it get dark and the true googleness comes out we probably have 5-8 hours til we know

the only important frames from that entire video

can't carry that shit in public though, I hope recceanon is in a car so he can have a gun

Good.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14255/web

scanner for area I think

I'm the same: not all blacks are googles but all googles are black. I think a few are fine. The ones that actually are properly educated and understand things contribute, but it's a minority.

True. Glad I am in NC, even if googles have no idea how to carry without being shot.

>when blacks and mexicans unite
shouldn't that be a picture of a prison facility?

Depends on the county. Orange County is the conservative safe haven in SoCal and you can get a concealed carry here.
t. lucky OC fag

>BLM Response Begins At Noon EST Time at the top
well, it was nice knowing you guys

LIVE from the chopper:
worldcams.tv/other/chopper-8-news

a very definite small minority, i myself have been redpilled now and see clearly, why can't these chimps just put their fucking hands up and get on their knees, it's not that complicated.

instead they wanna shit talk police and throw up hand gestures and then they become another din du nuffin

FUCCKING NIGG- I MEAN GOOGLES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really, really hate BLM and those types; all the ones that Cred Forums show with clips, news feeds, etc. I want them gone. I don't care if we go against our own principles in the Constitution to do so in the short-term. We'll be better off in the long term and history will justify our short-term radicalism

is an orange county CC permit valid in the whole state? and is it only available to people who own a home in orange county?

>literally who ville full of Mexicans
>riot

Mexicans don't riot, the march for A to B while praying for the brown virgin Mary then call it a day. Any violence you do see will be from We Wuz Kangz dindu and MAYBE those We Wuz Aztecs spics that act black.

Yes, valid in the whole state. You don't need to own a home in OC only have your residence there (checked by the sheriff).

By apologizing and writing an article about how they sympathize with their would-be murderers.

that's bretty cash, I feel less nervous about a possible move to Cali now

Not sure desu. This map shows which counties are more likely to give it out though.

You can literally see the infection plaguing the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia

>wasting dubs on hoping for a 3

How about a 5?

Where are you coming from? Lots to be careful of if you are bringing guns with you

We could still cut it off, like a tumor. The border wall just needs to move north a bit, sacrifice the bell-end back to Mexico. The rest can be handled with tactical bombing.

based Louisiana

>smart money
>not on Vishnu

Jelly.

Register on calguns and get reading. Glad to hear another gun owner is coming to join us though.

>cant be stopped
throw them a basketball

IT WAS A BOOK.

The perfect balance of pragmatism and yet still conservative

anyone have a new live stream link? I just got home from work and am ordering pizza for maximum comfy.

It's just a possible move, I'm applying to a couple police departments

im just now ordering pizza too senpai

RUSSIAN AIR FORCE FLYING OVER EL CAJON.

Thanks pizzabro, remember to eat it the correct way.

please be dropping spetsnaz for when the election is rigged. REMOVE GLOBALIST

Oh shit then in that case you'll get your permit in any and all counties, have no mag restrictions, and have no restrictions on handgun purchases.

No slight to you but fuck the CA laws that hold police to different standards.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Riots in America have become my favorite entertainment. God bless Periscope.

WE LOOTIN
E

L
O
O
T
I
N

Surely they have some crazy uncles still in the game?

believe me I know it's some facist ass shit, I wanna repeal the NFA harder then I want to jerk off

So shilldawg brings this EXACT thing up in the debate and now it happens.

Real dakes you mink

>mudslime

>never read his holy book

>doesnt pray

You are about as much a muslim as me.

enjoy your diverse neighbourhood whitey. can you imagine a 1930's market crash? it would be full blown race war.

So, this is basically suicide-by-cop, but niggers want new shoes, so they will use this as an excuse to loot?

Got it.

They probably moved to Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, or Texas. They quickly realized Dems were never leaving office, couple of Koreans in my town do own some business though, however we're not likely to see any chimpouts in this part of Cali without the usual trigger, there's never been a splinter chimpout in these parts.

that heli is still out here, riots when

Still like 7 hours till nightfall right?

Bushiness have already said "Fuck it" and closed up.

LA RIOTS

yeah, maybe 6, they are out in lines protesting and there are cops in riot gear

i never thought that El Cajon would ever have a happening, its sorta fun

Live on the ground footage, protesters are being aggressive in traffic.

FB.com/fox5sandiego/videos/10154662746029940

replace FB with Facebook.

Why cant they ever riot in north Florida. Oh ya because they would be shot by the civilians.

UPDATE LOCAL NEWS JUST SAID HE HAS FELONIES THAT INVOLVE A FIREARM AND COCAINE

i didnt catch details but he does have a criminal past

Of course he did! Why am I not surprised! Fucking Christ these googles! baka

Is this a shock? googles in charlotte rioted since a felon with a gun was shot down by police

I work at the greyhound station on Marshall Ave in el cajon

I just saw a bus full of black people come in and half of them were wearing black lives matter shirts the ringleader appeared to be an old white woman with curly hair very thin frame

I'll keep you posted if anything else comes in to the station

>niggers
>criminal past
pick both

>in asia
>no googles
>peace

>name of dead dindu not even released
>there are riots already
top fucking kek man

GUYS THERE ARE INCITING VIOLENCE AND FIGHTING POLICE, ITS DEFINITELY GONNA HAPPEN

IM WATCHING THE LOCAL NEWS, SOMEONE LINK A STREAM FOR ANONS HERE

its haPPENING

>fox5sandiego.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/
try this one

>the ringleader appeared to be an old white woman

are we going to get more roof Asians?

What the fuck is a google? Some sort of person?

Kek, they're going for the freeway. Potential runover.

its not even night yet

Police waiting on the freeway with arms fold. That shit was hilarious.

Police are on point so far. Going to boil over soon.

They are protesting right now check out this stream.

Its what some people here call niggers for some reason.

WE

HERE WE GO, CONFRONTATION HAPPENING.

Here's the livestream link in case anyone missed it youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

Holy shit, is that Mr. T??

youtube.com/watch?v=NHbZu9GaD94

Repeating digits confirms some poor sucker wants to go home but gets blocked in traffic by googles until he steps on the gas

Getting good

Underrated

Did this du really just ask why they were in uniform? Fucking hell.

WHAT STREAM

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Get a load of that nigger of the live stream

NoTheifsAllowed is streaming it: youtube.com/watch?v=CVzAzhcVRqg
Also Fox5 SD: fox5sandiego.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/

Breddy gud Bost.

There's always more than one way to gas them.

thanks

Based chicano my homie juan from crenshaw highschool saying fuck trump, fuck all those gringos viva la raza, we rioting tonight

Change the vehicle ID number to 1488

We need a new thread with the highway stand off in the OP

I'd totally fuck the one with the rifle

link?

This is going to be a long day boys, we need someone to take charge of the thread making.

BOYS I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO THIS, I LITERALLY HAVE TO WALK 10 FT TO SEE THIS

I AM NOT GOING OUTSIDE

The tie wearing google said he works 40+ hours a week. Question: why isn't he at work right now then?

Look at this mother fucker. These are the people that make up BLM. Scourge

Grab your gun and gun shout "PEPE" at them.

You strapped?

Answer: He's a lying no military serving nigger.

>fuck all those gringos viva la raza, we rioting tonight.

we'll be sure you leave some step ladders out for ya then.

facebook com/luckie.krog/videos/1317366868274891/

Go and hand them bananas like this brave soul did. Only way to calm the chimps down.

>white people holding black lives matter signs

i didn't believe in privilege until i saw this. the fact that he's not getting his ass bent over and stuffed by a dindu is the true definition.

Grab SKS and go inna desert.

God I feel sorry for traffic and passerby's during events like this. This is only gonna make California Traffic worse.

POST A PICTURE user, I'M LUCKILY IN SOUTH EAST EL CAJON SO I'M SAFE

BLACK LIVE MATTER COPS LIVES DON'T

better grab your trebuchet or what ever the fuck is legal down there. be safe user

Here we go again.
youtube.com/watch?v=kP91ZNL1Jnc

>all these unemployed white people protesting during the workday

>Checked flag
>Wasnt Australia
>Not even Canada

What the fuck bro?

TIME TO RUN OVER SOME MUTHAFUCKIN PROTESTORS FAGS!!!!!!

I ONLY HAVE A POLICE BATON, ITS LEGIT

IM CRACKIN SKULLS IF THEY COME CLOSE

they already be chimpin

no shit
>be on my way home from work
>some idiot pointed an object at a cop like a gun, disobeyed orders to drop it
>gets himself shot
>can't get to the mall to get an order of chickie tendies

SCANNER LINK:

user you have to deliver

>white woman

Every fucking time

Why do they do this?

honestly not sure. they just look like idiots.

About 2 years ago I was a complete normie libertarian. Now after all this fucking nigger blm shit going on I just want it to fucking end. What is so controversial about wanting to deport all niggers and spics? They're turning the US into a fucking third world shit hole.

HAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THIS NIGGER CAR LOL

This is literally my first time on Cred Forums.
Why are black people suddenly having to tell everyone that their lives matters?
It's 2016, their lives matter now.

Fucking Commiefornia could have been so much better if retards and degenerates didn't inhabit this place. Why am I not allowed to open carry an non gimped rifle like the other states? I can't wait to get out of this liberal shithole.

hahahaha

because they were kangzzz and shieet

is that a man or a woman?

>american
>take away
not
>eaty speedy

SHAHAHA NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT WAY TO GO.

WE

>all lives would matter if black lives matter.

what street are they walking up. i want to track these dumb fucks

GREEN CROWN VIC WITH DRIVER DOING NAZI SALUTE ABOUT TO RUN OVER PROTESTERS.

here we go again - heading to block the interstate. get ready for them to burn down local businesses later and loot the dispensaries.

t. cuck

they were on graves, going to ballentyne

dis gun be gud

Fucking SoCal

Shit is getting real !!

> on a trip for work for a week and there's a chimpout when I'm gone
> gf and home are left unprotected
> tfw
If she's hurt I'm going to find Soros and burn him alive

CAR FULL OF WHITE MALES, LAKESIDE AND SANTEE HAS ARRIVED.

fuck yeah let's roll

Zoot Suit Riots: 1943
Watts Riots: 1965
Rodney King Riots: 1992

About once every 25 years Los Angeles has a major race riot.

It's been 24 since the last once.

get hype.

El Cajon is a mixture of White Boys, Muslims and a few poor blacks. The White Boys that live in this area can get very aggressive and violent. The Blacks know this. I use to live in this city.

So, if in the past leftists said you don't need guns to protect you because we have police... what do they say now that they think police are murderers?

yea dude i live here they're all christian/catholics based liquor store owners

nothings going to happen.

>protestors are against the police, start to get violent
>start calling for police immediately when shit gets real..

Look at this tool with the mask

>Zoot Suit Riots: 1943

Please describe.

picturrrresss

Holy shit they killed Mr. T???

They just squirm and say that gun control has nothing to do with police killing poor unarmed black men.

>google.com/maps/place/Beech St, El Cajon, CA 92020/@32.8017091,-116.9618031,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d959b56814ba51:0xfc214af1bcb9fda4!8m2!3d32.8025162!4d-116.9603279

they are closing in on the freeway or the mall

There is always at least one with the mask... always

US sailors on leave busted up a bunch of mexican draft dodgers who wore zoot suits

Tazers need to just be removed from an officer's arsenal. Fucking useless and just give people reason to complain that we aren't living in an action movie where you can shoot the gun out of the bad guy's hands.

fucking hold me Cred Forums im pretty scared dont want this shit to turn in Charlotte, should i buy a gun?

Bunch of sailors got mad because spics were dicking their ladies.

so what?

Fox5 stream go down for everyone?

POSSIBLE HISPANIC MALES WITH RIFLE.

anyone have a new stream? this one is down

lol reminds me of the drivers plowing thru these protesters breaking the law and blocking highways and roads.

>eff da polease
>we don't care if we breaking laws
>omg they just ran over people
>call da polease

yup

El Cajon PD just received am user report of two Hispanics in a silver suv possible with a rifle

yup

Faggot, why don't you have a gun?

Post rare moonman music
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng&list=PLc3g9pcx12ozWcrMtfud_GQLSaVpzEl9t&index=177

>praying it's true

Bunch of spics dressed in fancy clothes got beaten up by sailors.

At least, that's how the liberals portray it.

The tensions were primarily over two things: the clothes (complex clothing, with fine cloth; not the most austere or restrained, there was a subtext of them defying wartime rationing), and women (specifically, the increased competition for women that sailors brought).

Neither side is solely responsible for starting it, though the sailors (largely due to superior numbers) "finished" it.

I haven't been this excited since Trump came round here. I'm dying for a good riot in my state. Fuckin' bring it.

man I wish RT was there. I can't bear those talking streamers

I want to see them get to the freeway and get mowed down.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXS6zOkDJks

kinsey stream's at ground level in the crowd

thank you user

silly user, this IS their job.

good shit user

what is this Dejero output 1 BS i'm seeing on the fox live stream.

come over to el cajon then

fak you muthfakas

Anyone in San Diego right now wanna go check it out with me?

>san diego county
>gun
choose one