THIS ISN'T FUNNY

THIS ISN'T FUNNY
I don't wanna be redpilled anymore, I can't even go a day without something bothering me or making me angry
Do you guy's realize how it feels to be a redpill in fucking SWEDEN?

Bluepill me now, please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmadJe1G_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=vv8ZQ6MuIks
youtube.com/watch?v=yzxt8UtKlZ0
makewealthhistory.org/2012/07/26/40-methods-of-non-violent-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4
google.co.uk/search?q=malmo&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz0oS13LLPAhUoL8AKHfpIDj0Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=_
12november.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no going back brother, you have to fight on no matter how long this nightmare we call existence drags on.

Been doing this shit for years now and even my family memebers are starting to get on my nerves. People I once called friends are nothing but dumb normie sheep, in my eyes anymore

They will chase you untill they kill you. You must run!

It's hard I know, watching the world and everyone around you turn to shit like it's normal, watching everything crumble under the left and pc culture like it's nothing, sitting idly by as chaos ensues.

>play civ 5
>random ruler
>get shaka
>oh god damn. I don't want to play a nigger

I don't even know why I keep doing this anymore

du måste hitta nå liktänkade vänner, irl eller online, annars kommer du bli tokig

t. rödpillad sen 10 år tillbaka

det blir lättare med tiden

I know that feel living in Commiefornia. I just want to go back to being blind, so that the pain of watching Western civilization crumble isn't so overwhelming.

>Bild relaterad
?

it's tough at times but take out of it what you can! Improve yourself, mentally and physically, work out get in great shape, read a lot of books, don't be a drug using degenerate. If you can, find a redpilled wife and have white kids (lol are there any redpileld women at all in Sweden or is it that far gone)

fucking kek

Bit ihop, bli klar med studierna och flytta utomlands tills revolutionen börjar.

SD 2018

Too late. Theres no going back. Its over. Just make the best of it.

Unless you get a labotomy.

Join the Nordfront.
Kek wills it.

youtu.be/kmadJe1G_3c

Congratulations! You are now on stage 7 of redpillness.

Sometimes I just think to myself- How did we let it get this bad? Were we just lazy? Were we blind? How did we let everything we know and love get corrupted by this filth?

Keeps me up at night lads.

The gf is both bluepilled and redpilled
>purplepilled

She dislikes immigrants and the mass immigration and she is pretty much nationalistic but she is not aware of (((them))) or anything of that nature

Most of what makes you angry is the media and politics.

Both are completely irrelevant to how you spend your time; and how you live your life.

All religions seek to do good; at the very least for their in-groups.

If you can see yourself in any group; as anyone. You will learn to love all peoples.

Everyone is capable of love; even muslims; even women.

With the right inspiration all modes of emotion can co-exist.

It is okay to be confused, gay, straight, trans, female, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Communist, a Nazi, a Scientologist, a feminist, an alt-right - all are reflections of a singular humanity.

In time all reflections of humanity will find pathways to re-connect with each other in an honest and open fashion.

The only thing we delineate are the borders of authority between all things.

But all boarders dissolve over time with art, poetry and life.

The world is at peace with all things; and you are the world.

Everything will be okay.

Everything is okay if you're okay.

So be okay for a bit man;

Most of what makes you angry is politics and the media; but they're both kind of bullshit.

Your life will continue to be one of peace if you seek peace above all things.

This is your life. The tension in side you is just you reflect what you've put in. Go find some peaceful music, go find some peaceful messages, go meditate on the great spiritualists of our time; and forget about Cred Forums and redpill; they're both a teenage american joke.

Im already a member of NMR
HAven't gone to any of their meetings or anything yet though

>Bluepill me now, please
I'm a transgender bisexual Muslim, user. If I never came here I'd probably die, what you keep forgetting is that we are really not all the same. You and me, we are the same and in a few years my children and grandchildren will identify themselves as Swedish, have Swedish names and celebrate Swedish customs.

Dont forget that Cred Forums and SD are Russian shill boards, the Russians want a balkanized Europe so that they can set up shop here and make us dependant on their gas. Stop giving in to the beast user.

We need to survive, and we need to make Sweden a safe place. We need to keep Sweden as it always have been. A neutral and peaceful heaven, God's eden in a war torn world.

Don't give up user, I know you're having a hard time now. But for better or worse we really shall overcome.

Du gamla du fria! Together we are strong.

Unless you can convince yourself that 2 + 2 = 5, there's no going back.

>Do you guy's realize how it feels to be a redpill in fucking SWEDEN?

We probably did something horrible in our previous lifes, this is the punishment.

Invigorating. You have your work cut out for you. I mean god damn, I would live in a state of permanent trolling if I was a Swede. I recall Karl Ove Knausgård being called a nazi for pointing out the Sverigedemokraterna was a legitimate democratically elected party. I mean if that's all it takes to make your faggots outraged, it'd be easy-mode to piss them off to the point of permanent PTSD.

>he hasn't gone through it for 26 years

when i was really young i wondered why we weren't on mars yet, or why we didn't have flying cars or teleporting machines or the ability to fly and shit

then as i got older i started to reach out to people in a form of youthful naivete, and i got really frustrated because i always was told that for one reason or another what i was saying was completely impossible

as i became a teenager i became very angry at everything, and then the existential questions hit and lead into hardcore existential depression

coming out of that i was able to see why everyone was so certain that nothing great would ever happen: they were blind to shit happening over time

i opened my eyes, saw absolutely amazing shit happening around me, and then also saw absolutely horrible shit happening at the same time

meanwhile everyone else is concerned with their own life over anything else, which i guess is a good coping mechanism considering i nearly went full nihilist and killed myself through seeing it

now i just sit around and watch everything happen. i laugh at what i can, what i can't laugh at i just observe. it's the only way to survive in this world mate

Scroll to the bottom of the page and change to Yotsuba B you fucking moron

The only way out after taking the pill is death
sorry
If you do choose to an hero, go for a new high score. Take our enemies with you instead of leaving with out a fight

I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees

youtube.com/watch?v=vv8ZQ6MuIks

You can't unlearn the knowledge.

Yes :(
I feel I am getting radicalized every second

Casually drop some jewpills in the middle of a conversation? Say:

>Do you find it odd that movies and television star overwhelmingly Jewish actors and producers?

>Why is Israel not taking in refugees, yet claim we should?

>Why is Western MSM owned by jews?

>These can't be coincidences right?

> Why do Jews encourage gays and trannies and race mixing?

subtle

Yeah, the powerlessness one feel when every one around you act like this is normal and they just keep on fucking everything up

Mainstream media is owned by (((them))) and deliberately rigged in a way to make you angry on someone daily. (((They))) bullshit bullshit stories about "terrorism" and ISIS, shooting hoaxes etc. All to keep you goy angry and afraid.

You can never reverse the redpill.
It is a burden we all must carry.

Jews are not the problem, it is the fucking rapefugees and muslims.

Fantastic comparison fellow SHART.

Fucking this.

So leave. Get gay married if you have to.

If I were Swedish, id be riding my ktm in supermoto trim right now.

Do Swedish things you numb nuts.

it means you have to becomr a great man, and set an example for your people to follow.

influence determines society

make new friends. stop hanging out with your family unless you have to at holidays... not rocket science.

Jews are the root of the problem.
Rapefugees and muslims are the symptom.

M8 who do you think brought the refugees in?

How do you guys feel about using a term created by a couple of trannies? I have often pondered this myself and wonder if a new term should be used, yet a rose by any other name....

Also, what would happen if aliens from outer space invaded Earth? Would humanity band together? Will they conquer the stars like says?

Hi Shlomo Goldstein

I live in toronto and it's painful, I can relate

I can't imagine it's worse than being an Indian redpilled.

I stopped having contact with my mother since she sent money to africa. My life is nicer without her honestly. We never had a good relationship anyways, so the loss wasn't big.

Same OP. We need to start a redpill nation so I can avoid anger management training.

Glöm zionist demokraterna.

www.nordfront.se

I always try my hardest to redpill my family and peers and this is pretty much how they react:

Mom and dad:
>"that is nazi propagander stop listening to those people who doesn't have any life experience"
>"I get shocked when i hear you say such things"

Friends:
>"lmao dumb niggers"
>"lmao dumb muslims"
>Although this is true they're just edgy and lazy fucking centrists

And don't even get me started on my school
What do?

>How do you guys feel about using a term created by a couple of trannies? I have often pondered this myself and wonder if a new term should be used, yet a rose by any other name....

At this point it is too heavely embedded into our culture/memes to change it.

watch lots of american TV, you will blue pill fast

So we accept a tranny made word?

Sorry Sven, that must really suck.

Being a redpilled Mexican in the US I get to talk shit and be raciss, feels good man

Why do all far-right guys shave their heads? Haven't they seen the hairstyles that Nazis had?

Just know that in the future people probably will need us and if not it means that things turned out O.K

You know what guys
It is time for motivaiton/hatefuel

here is motivation
>youtube.com/watch?v=yzxt8UtKlZ0

Seattlefag here. I know that feel bro

My friends are mixed, Some are redpilled and some are not redpilled but understand that immigration and other minor issues are bad for the nation.
Parents fall into the later category, They realize immigration is bad but further than voting SD they won't go.
They will probably never advance towards the redpill.
>
And don't even get me started on my school
I remembered schooldays, used to be fun to argue vs the cucks in the class but overall it was just draining to go in school.
Atleast i don't have to care about political bullshit when at work.
Iam trying to redpill as many fellow countrymen i can and sometimes i can drop a pill or two.
But one only learns as much as the curiousity goes.

Why not just blackpill your parents? Say something like:
>"I hope you're okay with never seeing the old Sweden again. This country of our ancestors is gone forever."

Doesn't work that way. Yes, that will blue pill you farther if you were never red-pilled to begin with, but if you are already red-pilled it will just make you angrier.

get off your cuck ass and do something about it.

Your life is pointless unless you tell everyone.

Your days of a fat lazy life are over.

makewealthhistory.org/2012/07/26/40-methods-of-non-violent-protest/

>känslan när det kommer dröja 7 år innan ens studier är klara

Fucking hell, måste jag stanna kvar i det här jävla sosse-landet i 7 år till? Vilken dag som helst här så kommer det komma sandapor och bränna ner mitt hus

Do you like... Poo in the loo?

You cant go back m8 now all you do is get your body and mind ready for rope day Sweden is gonna take a lot of cleaning up

FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

Just enjoy the ride until the bitter end, user. It would be glorious to see it.

Good idea, user

Yes, your people must ostracize you for pooing in loo. Its ok pajeet, you can poo in designated shitting street if your under that much peer pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4

DO YOU NOW REALIZE WHY I HATE YOU GUYS AND GERMANY TOO?

BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ALL THIS SHIT IN ____MY____ HOMECOUNTRY AND IT FORCEFULLY REDPILLED ME.

Fucking sven i swear to god some day i'll fucking.....

lol

it's probably a lot easier than being red pilled in california

You know you sound like a hot and bothered feminist right?

7 transititioning into 8 here have a few guns now starting to get /fit/ ( still flabby but trying )

Make the best of yourself.

I'm slowly starting to rebound and getting used to seeing perversion in just about all parts of daily life. Learn to hide your power level (ESPECIALLY at work related places) and go against what (((they))) say. Masculinity is not bad, so don't be afraid to channel your inner male.

Here's what I've been doing to slightly alleviate the depression without drugs/medication/etc:

- Began lifting and going to the gym 3 times a week
- Eating healthier + less so that I'm not always tired (Hell, I even have so much energy now it's hard to sleep)
- Going back to school (for medicine, not some stupid liberal arts nonsense)
- Giving even good looking women little to no attention - you have no idea how much this makes them want you (strangely enough)
- Hoping to meet a decent girl in the future and possibly have some kids

It's a slow process but I think it will work in time.

This goes without saying but if you're a NEET - STOP THAT SHIT - work a job even if it's low paying. Any job is better than none. If you don't want to go to college, find a skilled trade to go into.

Be the change that you want to see.

Good luck.

The white mans last hope is in our american brothers hands.

Stop being such a useless whiner. Every generation has had their struggle. Your ancestors who fought under Gustavus Adolphus probably had it much worse than you have. You need to get off your ass and start organizing.

If you don't fight for what you have, you deserve to have nothing. Stop jerking off and start to work out. Stop playing video games and go to the shooting range.

What works for this guy; may not work for you - better to ignore all outside influences and just ask yourself what will make you feel and exist better as yourself.

Jag hoppas bara att vi ses den 12 November

Wow...

That was the gayest fucking thing I've ever read.

Personally I have been redpilled for so long, seen so much that I have reached a form of nirvana where no amount of degeneracy or moral decay/damage done to good people or to society bothers me at all

In a way it's nice to just look at everything while completely detached, on the other hand outrage can also be usefull, and I have none of it

Just learn to let shit out every once in a while. Get a redpilled friend and discuss fun stuff like the racewar and which ethnicities/religions you'd kill first

Vart är du?

google.co.uk/search?q=malmo&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz0oS13LLPAhUoL8AKHfpIDj0Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

Malmo is fine.

You realise how rare it is to find like minded individuals in a place like Sweden unless you live in bumfuck nowhere with 90% SD voters? Even then they're only banding on for the topic of immigration, not even the wider issues and the root causes of these crises.

You could always just move to a redpilled country, no one's keeping you in Sweden

There is no red pill and there is no blue pill. There is only truth through Jesus Christ and the lies of Satan. We live in a time of prophecy and great turbulence. It has only filled me full of anger, which is the understandable reaction of us all. I've never stopped believing in Christ, but I've turned away from God's word and looked for heroes, I've joined the nationalist camp, and I've bought into the memes.

This is not a shill post telling you who to vote for, or political ideology- these are all fronts and distractions from the spiritual nature of this brewing war. This war will lead to the destruction of our souls. I believe that we should protect ourselves and our families, but to mobilize and fight the left and Islam for a political resolution is not the answer. We cannot fight sin with sin. If we live by the sword, we will die by the sword at the cost of our salvation.

If you fight, you may be able to bring peace. You may be able to save western civilization. However, this is not a society without sin. We will continue to turn away from fundamentals of the Bible and our hearts will be no happier. Jews, Muslims, and Catholics are all sinners who have used wars and conflicts to bring us to this culmination in history - this point of biblical prophecy. All of us who buy into this war of race and ideology, are nothing more than pawns doing the bidding of Lucifer. We are goyim, we are cattle, they do not care how many of us die. If you give your life to Christ, you will get right to the meat and potatoes of truth. You will know who your enemy is and how you can combat it. You will know that the only truth is the word of God and the salvation of our souls. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).

I expect many hateful (you)s, but I'm tired of being angry. I put my future in God.

Näste 1

Fucking this. The worst part is the normies and their trivial concerns and their blue-pilled opinions. Don't they fucking see the destruction? Are they so blind? Yet if I speak up I'm the crazy one.

Except for all the drug activity, gang activity, gunshots, assaults, rapes, handgrenades, bombs and immigrants, I guess it would be pretty ok

Näste 7 här

>Malmo is fine.
No.
I wouldn't say it is rare, It is uncommon to find redpilled individuals but definantly not rare.
it might just be me who is lucky meet redpilled people but my guess is the further down the road to hell a country is, The more redpilled people you will find.
There is no redpilled country.
The only countries that even get close to being redpilled in Europe are Hungary/Visegrad countries.
But then again i would not say that they truly are redpilled, I would call these countries realistic and sane.
Or do you know any other countries that are redpilled?

You live in a 90% white country you fucking weak faggot. You have no idea what it's like being surrounded by 85 iq spics.

>Read overwhelmingly as ovenwhelmingly

I fear there's only one way out

Just you cant say what you think or youll be persecuted. And if you dont say what you think, your civilization is destroyed

You know you can turn off the screen, turn 360 degrees around, walk through your wall and listen to the birds tjirp outside right?

It's not like you're trapped here for Cred Forums forces a gun to your head telling you need browse everyday or anything.

>Shaka
>When the walls fell

Kommer du den 12?

You got that wrong user. (((They))) don't like to make up stories about terrorism or ISIS because well they really are not problems. There is just a small skirmish that needs to send millions of refugees """temporarily""" to Europe. The refugees are educated and peaceful. Only angry white man cause conflict.

I live in SWEDEN
Birds don't tjirp here there is only the sound of arabs talking at eachother

Vad händer den 12e?

>It's not like you're trapped here for Cred Forums forces a gun to your head telling you need browse everyday or anything.

S...sure. Of... of course not. That would be silly. Heh.

I feel you fellow Sven. Got a job today, work next to fucking Hamid and some short 40 year old thai bitch. Can't hear half of what the idiots say. Feel like shooting myself already.

12november.se/

vi behöver så många som möjligt.

lmfao if you think your chosen media outlets in any way reflects reality. lefties think the same way you fucking faggot

Once you go red, you'll want to be dead.

The wheat is being separated from the chaff.

Keep being wheat, OP.

Praise Kek, and Pepe, his only begotten Son.

bless you brother

Try being red pilled in Germany...

It can't be worse than in Sweden can't it...?