youtube.com/watch?v=gjwTcP49e0g
youtube.com/watch?v=q12Bp7B6ZfQ
bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-10-59
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/eugenics-is-genocide.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well there is still like 50% German dna in there.

This is the way forward.

fucking lol a bunch of hobos is the new europe?

I cannot wait for the Euros to snap. I hope they slice people like this open and sew live rats up inside their guts. I genuinely hope that every leftist and propaganda-spinner is tied down and tortured to death.

Europe finally united under its obedience to Allah.

>60%

"Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
-Adolf Hitler, 1925

The cognitive dissonance that leftists feel must be overwhelming.

1. Diversity is great we should have as many races living together as possible

2. We should all become one race!

Fucking retards.

Its 2016

This

im so fucking tired of this shit. im gonna fucking snap

>How is this not advocating genocide?
Because you're a fucking white male.

Goll, stop being racist.

>genocide
>/dʒɛnəsʌJd/
>noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

It doesn't advocate systematic killing? Just because Hans is too beta to compete with Mesut and Ahmed doesn't mean a genocide is taking place.

We still have more whites here than you'll ever have faggot

DEUTSCHLAND JA

>60%

Genocide is against the will of the people being genocided

Germans breeding with niggers is largely consensual

Higher than that. If Hispanic White don't count, neither do Slavs.

And yet still no snapping, just letting the decline continue until you cannot do jack shit about it.

Really makes you think

That's not the full definition retard. Look up the U.N's definition of genocide

>excluding the other definitions

nice work ahmed

because you have no power to resist it.

Muzzies have the right idea. kill those that advocate it.

the white man is weak.

60% what?

Have you been paying attention the last eight months?

>Dat massive google nose
Disgusting

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

This. Germans are trying to breed themselves extinct out of shame.

What exactly are you doing about your situation over in Bongistan faggot?

U made blak bois?

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Really fires up your almonds

Literally makes me feel ill.
Please never post that again.

It will take more than Trump and an occasional cop shooting a black man to change such a massive demographic decline.

Trump is going to loose anyway.

>18.50
how much were cigarettes there again?

>loose

PAKIS OUT

source?

Holy fuck. White people wouldn't know what genocide actually is unless it puts them in the oven

A magazine article.. .IS NOT GENOCIDE
A commercial with a black dude/white woman couple... IS NOT GENOCIDE
White women being disgusted by their men because they don't act like men and choosing to not have children or breed with other races.. IS NOT GENOCIDE

Being kicked out of your house, marched into the Syrian desert with no supplies and have death squads sent to clean up what is left IS GENOCIDE
Being killed by the thousands and then forcibly raped out of existence by Spanish and Portugese men IS GENOCIDE
Having your ethnic group being hacked with a machete by government paid thugs IS GENOCIDE

LEARN WHAT THE WORD MEANS RETARDS

>I skipped breakfast today...
>THAT'S FORCED STARVATION AND FAMINE!

THAT IS HOW YOU RETARDS SOUND

Its not wrong though, half the population of the city I live in are arabs and pakis.

So... when is Cred Forums going to filter your worthless country?

un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

OSAPG Analysis Framework
OFFICE OF THE UN SPECIAL ADVISER ON THE
PREVENTION OF GENOCIDE (OSAPG)
ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK
Legal d
efinition of g
enocide
Genocide
is defined in Article 2 of the Convention
on the Prevention and Punishment
of
the Crime of Genocide
(1948)
as
"any of the f
ollowing acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a
national
ethnical
racial
or
religious
group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of l
ife calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

She's ugly af

The UN disagrees with you m8.

As does Tibet.

Who would make the tikka masala?

Here you go stupid leaf

really makes my penis think

Any intentional destruction of an ethnic group is genocide.

The kikes are doing this intentionally

Do stormcucks even know what genocide means? Holy shit and I thought niggers had a bad victim complex.

I'm mixed. We're alright. We don't shrivel up and die of skin cancer when you all fuck off to your beach resorts to ironically, get a tan, XD

>50% German
Who look at 100% Germans as enemies.

>the U.N's definition of genocide
That's funny.

Nice bait mate

>tfw when hitler was right

youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QXbMk_nc

>Forcibly
>Compel
Yeah, no. There's no coercion involved in what this magazine's advocating, and so no genocide is taking place.

A

Don't we all, we need less German and more Anglo.

>tfw no foreign girl to racemix with

But seriously as a KHV no white woman has ever shown me any attention, if a foreign woman did, I honestly can't say how I would react.

Not even baiting. Look up the definition of genocide before making a stupid comparison.

You stupid nigger have you even read it?

Why do you white people go on holiday to hot places to get a tan when you think black people are super ugly?

b) propaganda of degeneracy, debauchery, miscegenation, of such things as feminism and other marxist filth that lead to collapse of family and social order, missleading education that says being faggot and tranny is okay, etc

c) feminism again, mass migration that causes cities to be unsafe and raises crime rates, many more things

d) no need to explain

I have you worthless fuck

Some of us don't like to tan. Wrinkles and skin cancer are ugly,

>Typisch deutsch? Das war einmal. Im Zeitalter der Migration mischen sich Menschen verschiedener Ethnien in nie da gewesenem Maßstab. So entstehen neue "hybride Identitäten" - und Gesichtszüge, die in keine Schublade mehr passen.

Typical German? That's all past now. In this age of migration people of different ethnicities mix in a scale never seen before. Thus, new "hybrid identities" - and features that fit into no drawer.

White woman crave immigrant.

This. It's not genocide if German women are begging for muslim dick.

>tell nation to force accept million male Arabs because "lülz ich ein der Merkel".
>not forced population injection
>not real consequences
>magazine not making a thinly viewed implication and desired result of mass immigration
>magazines aren't a former of mass media meant to sway opinion

Literally praising the genocide of whites.

>You stupid nigger have you even read it?
>nigger
>read
That's funny

This is all being done openly and consensually. It is wrong to say that something done with consent is "inflicted", "forced" or "imposed".

lol @ scared demons who creepily claim ownership over white women while being afraid of or unable to date or fuck one irl, no wonder they're flocking to the bbc

Then I guess that is the way it will be then.

Not an argument.

Its bullshit, at least right now German population is still over 92% European heritage.

The number of 16 Million with "migration background" that is floating around are mainly displaced people from formerly German areas, European immigrants or Russians of German descend.

The biggest non-European population are the 4,2 Million turks, which make up about 5% of the population. We've had hardly any Africans or Arabs in this country until Merkel did her bullshit.

Unfortunately, combined with very low birth rates (1.2 per woman) we might still see some big demographic shift in the next generation.

The funny thing is they still calling for people from Spain, Portugal, Italy, Croatia and Greece for skilled works so yes, this is a fucking invasion.

People who do that tend to be the lowest common denominator.

livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html

See

Its racist to consider whites a race. Polar bears and pandas get more respect as a race.

>Allowing women in the media
This is what you fucking get.
RACE MIXING GOOD
DRINK THE FLUORIDE
SOCIAL MEDIA IS REAL JOURNALISM

No normal creature wants this, what we have now is a result of brainwashing, thus it's forced.

This looks like my mom but lighter.
I don't like this look. Germany please kill the spawn of migrants and migrants themselves.

Maybe. Is propaganda a tame form of coercion?

Just nuke the world already

>this is the future face of American women

>homos are mad about it

LMAOOOO

If there were two buttons and one would kill all Muslims and the other would kill all Canadians and I could only press one, I would have to think long and hard about my decision.

Trump is going to win. The signs are clear. The demographic decline is already in the process of reversing itself, we've got Blacks down to 1.0 fertility, meaning that each nigger who dies to crime and violence is a nigger who isn't coming back. They are EXACTLY at replacement and cannot afford casualties.
Latinos are starting to collapse as well. Conservative whites are still cranking out kids though, not enough to offset the sterility of libshits but enough to keep us afloat where it counts.

The question is what happens in the future. That will be decided through strong leadership.

HERRENRASSE
E
R
R
E
N

Can't wait.

liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608
liveleak.com/view?i=4c5_1382115025

Diversity =/=Race

This is mainly due to the way we see white people. A person can be considered black even if they have 75% white genes. You probably find in murica the number of people who are fully of African decent is declining too.

>I POSTED A LINK, I WIN
Stupid faggot. Did you even look at your own source? What in there applies to what's going on right now?

No one is FORCING you to do put your dick in a niggress and have mutt children against your own will. Just because whites are too fucking gullible to not fall for obvious propaganda, doesn't mean it's "genocide". As long as you have the freedom to continue having kids with a white person, you are not under any sort of "genocide".

>the future of American women is balding shitskins

Just end the world already

Because advocatong genocide would involve encouraging people to actually mass murder a group of people with physical weapons, such as guns or knives, etc. as this is the definition of genocide.
On the other side, this is indeed advocating miscigenation (race mixing). Sexism is not literal rape, and miscigenation is not literal homicide, stop being dumb, you sound like an angry tumblr kid.

Yeah I dunno how did we enjoy foods from around the world before we flooded our countries with the subhumans that invented them? If only we had some sort of bound pieces of paper that had the information we needed in them. Or hell, a vast worldwide network of electronic devices where information can be shared with very minimal effort.

Hell imagine posting on some random place that people go to discuss things from some sort of electronic device that can not only grab that information, but also for in your pocket.

Crazy to think about man.

cool, and her kids will be even more (((diverse))), AKA, having no white phenotype at all.

Any mongrels who look very white will be bullied and kill themselves/BLANDA UP to cover their WHITE GUILT

If you are not ready for race-war and not an ubermensch fighter christian like Sage Northcutt you have failed as a human being.

Shame most mixed girls are ugly af.

Any nigger blood is a fucking abomination

I'm am legitimately excited for deutschbags to go extinct.

>]
youtube.com/watch?v=24A1y5b22EA

So like, most people from Western Europe when they go on holiday, lol, go fuck yourself. Millions of women buy fake tan and shit to look blacker. XD

>christian
Cuck

Dude, I'm not saying that we shouldn't prevent this, but this black-pilling bullshit is just counter-productive.

The race-mixing propaganda usually goes two ways:
- There is no demographic displacement, anyone that complains is a right-wing nut-job see those numbers
- Look at these pictures of negroes to see how multicultural we already are. You can't prevent it anymore so stop worrying

>Hoffman

I used to laugh about it

Yeah? So why don't britons, basques, swedes and germans count as diversity whereas black and brown people do?

>Conservative whites are still cranking out kids though.

That is your one strength we don't really have here. I mean i hate religious nuts, but man do they have a lot of kids.

By importing millions of african males, additional competition is created by the government in regards to partnership, mating and offspring. This sets the native male population to a disadvantage.

In the past, males often went to war or died more often during work. Thus, there was always a shortage of males. With more males than females being available, they were the ones who could chose, dictate social norms and the women had to fight for the man, to be the best they could be, a good wife and mother. The ones who didn't have a man were ok with this because the men went to war to die to protect the homeland.

Now, we have way too much men and the roles are reversed. Man not only have to work their asses off to be the provider, they now have to compete with imported perma horny unemployed niggers who can fuck all day long. Now the women can chose, socially degrade even further and will turn on their "own" men for allegedly holding them down for so long.

The government deliberately creates a social order that, by default, promotes reduced birth rates for the native population, suppressing birth rates of the natives. Regardion the UN definition of genocide.... this is genocide

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (they might not be calculated though but everyone knows)

and

d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (birth rates for the ingroup are further reduced)

Trick question.

It's not only advocating for genocide but advertising.

>Surfer girl tan
>Looking blacker
Pick one fag.

They definitely have higher rates of being attractive than white or black women but they're often dumb as a rock.

>You can't prevent it anymore
You really can't though.

The only hope for ethnic Germans is fleeing the country and building a colony somewhere else.

Mutants give me the legit heebie-jeebies

Holy shit that one looks perfect.

Gott mit uns nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gjwTcP49e0g

youtube.com/watch?v=q12Bp7B6ZfQ

That hair... ew. Thank god that by the time this is the norm, we'll have genetic engineering and gene therapy to manipulate our ideal appearances. All the shit qualities like nigger hair and brown eyes will go extinct.

And yet everyone goes ape shit if a product comes out to make you whiter.

>With more males than females being available, they were the ones who could chose, dict
Sorry, should be "with less males available than females"

Mixed people are hot, and you white fucks love us. You fuck us of your own accord. No genecide. We have stronger genes. It's why you can always see the nigger in a mixed Black/White kid. Your genes are dying out because they aren't meant for this hostile world.

You mad bro?

Kek my shit up

If your Gott is so mit uns how come he's letting you drown in shitskins?

Checkmate, Christcuck.

damn she's ugly,
that fucking huge ape nose,
those disgusting looking spots...doesn't even look cute

colored eyes could have saved her but nope, doesn't even have that

what an ugly woman

/thread

What a bright future.

Just think about it for a second. Do you really want the ARYANS extinct? How will you keep your BLOOD REFINERIES running?

lol, God no they aren't. I want proof that girl is racemixed cuz 99.999% look absolutely retarded.

>looking lake a filthy brit
Disgusting

germans are pretty swarthy themselfs. without mixing. some are chinky too.

Why has someone thrown out that perfectly good mattress?

>He actually believes this
The niggers beat up mulattoes here because they hate lightskins. We beat up mulattoes because we hate niggers. Everyone hates you.

Maybe in London Khan's aura of Islam has protected you from having all of your fingers broken by lads, but you shouldn't push it, shitskin.

Exactly. She looks like a wierd nigger ginger.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT NAPPY GREASY NIGGER HAIR? IT'S DISGUSTING
NUKE GERMANY IT'S OVER

We'll see won't we?

We're seeing right now, bitch ass nigger.

Cred Forums is a christian board btw.

Go do your job as a half nig nog and spread the word of kek yeah?

that topknot hairstyle is cancer

>This is an English model

I'm sure the world without whites will be a glorious place, slowly on it's way to stone age

Both the same. Thats why you all go to the beach.

>A person can be considered black even if they have 75% white genes.
That could be the case for many people around the world such as Brazil and Saudi Arabia specially
" Around 14% of the Saudi Arabia Y-chromosome pool is typical of African biogeographic ancestry"
bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-10-59

It's no coincidence if mulattoes look like arabs

Not even Kek can save you at this point. The only countries in Europe that stand a chance are the slav shitholes.

More proof of mixed qts

I don't care for the skin color of people when I'm dead.
I care for violence in growing proletarian districts now.

Loads of black mates...loads of white mates. We get on fine. I'm not in London either asshole, haha.

Maybe...JUST MAYBE, some of us get along fine, and its all you lot fighting and hating online etc etc that have the problem?

>Having a Palm tree on your head is cute
Fuck off

The white ubermenschen will survive.

Theyre getting a tan, not charring their skin. Gold skin looks hot, google skin does not

So these are the white Argentinians I keep hearing about?

holy shit that is one ugly human

>having a dick in your mouth is cute
Faggot

This thread is now about brown people /polfront/ hates.

It can be

except white women werent breeding with white german males in the first place, you were dying off anyway

>homos are mad about it
Why ?

Not to mention that the German men actually working here literally pay for their competition to be here. Every refugee will cost the german state about half a million euro till 2020.

That is more money than your average German guy will ever have. My generation leaves university now and their prospects are so fucked job wise, no matter what kind of major they have. It is a sad, despicable situation we are in.

i remember nat geo magazine was about nature and shit not leftist dreams. the new europeans my ass

Go have ur fucking dindu future slave kids and leave Cred Forums the fuck alone.

Holy shit she's hot.

Nobody wants to fuck that things hair.

True, but you make it sound like this justifies worsening the situation further by importing non german males. Women could chose to fuck whoever they want anyway (if above 2/10 that is, thirsty fucks out there dammit), so importing more penis doesn't change that.

The government should promote increasing own birth rates, not an agenda of replacement migration.

Get out of here with that Marge Simpson shit

You guys are memeing right? And then you call us niggers, baka

Since when is consensual sex genocide? Whites are fucking blacks, blacks are fucking whites, and the outcome is something which is a bit of both. Sex isn't genocide.
Besides, the girl in the picture has white skin, and some black features. What's the problem? She's biracial, essentially her own race, yet she has retained features from both of her parents. Who cares? It's actually kind of cool since in the past biracial people like this didn't really exist because of the separation between races. Whereas I can now reproduce with an Asian woman, and our daughter might marry a black guy, and my granddaughter might marry a quadracial man; the offspring would be totally unique.

just to put into perspective how ugly ur cherry picked nigger kids are.

>It is a sad, despicable situation we are in.
You deserve it for ruining the Roman Empire, Europe and the 2014 World Cup.

They'll debate the difference between immediate genocide by violence and gradual genocide by fucking.

Bleached with lighting, make-up, dyed hair, photoshop and so on

>They definitely have higher rates of being attractive than white or black women
Not really and most of the time they look like arabs and/or brazilian mulattas

-

So...should we all die then?

Two things: I notice that whenever I post a picture of an Italian on here and say something like "Hispanic whites are white" the Yuropoors, the memers and the stormniggers all come out and say "that guy doesn't look white". It's funny.

In any case I've known many white Hispanics, such as my bank teller Alvaro. I am aware they exist so your memes just seem retarded to me.

Secondly even if all the white Hispanics were actually someone like George Lopez pretending to be white the reality is that in North Dakota 22% of non-Hispanic whites are under the age of 18. In Utah 31% of non-Hispanic whites are under the age of 18. In Vermont 14% of non-Hispanic whites are under 18 and only 16% in Massachusetts. All of this points to conservative whites gradually becoming the whole of white America.

However going even further there were an estimated 5-10 million whites in a "religious fringe" in the year 2000 who have 6-8 children on average, meaning their population doubles every 20 years. Even at the low estimate of 4 million there would be 160 million of these whites by 2100. This also doesn't take into account the mainstream religious right, which has a fertility of at least 2.5 if we take Utah as our example of "religious right- the state". The die off of non-religious whites, the massive increases of religious whites from 30 million to perhaps 200 million or more by 2100 and the steady decline in minority birthrates due to the "cuckization" of minorities by white liberals will ensure that it is impossible for the USA to ever have a non-white majority.

The same cannot be said for Europe, since you lack a religious right and in most countries the white population has been shrinking bit by bit for a while now, propped up in Western countries only by mass Eastern European immigration.

You are more fucked than us.

>the "I take black dick as reparations hairstyle"

Pathetic.

And...?

We'll get to that don't worry ;^)

Death or slavery, your pick.

Or become an amazing artist or fighter or whatever and elites are gonna keep you around like they do celebrities.

Or stop being a fucking pussy and die with honor faggot.

Or wait for when Christ returns.

stupid anglo kek

It's a fake cuck.

There are still white people in South America. It is not the end. We just control the white man now.

It's ok. You will all have a place in the NWO. You will be the workers that make the spacecrafts we will use to go to Mars. Then we will leave all white people on Earth to destroy each other.

Now that you understand the plan, it shouldn't worry you as much. Rest peacefully.

You can post as many photos of hot white chicks as you want. Still gonna find brown bitches hot. You're the one with the issue here haha.

Nobody likes niggers though.

Shhiiieeett

GENOCIDE IS EVIL!!!!!! unless its white genocide than its progressive and hip.

thats the reality we live in. Wonder where white people will go once the west has fallen.
The cold areas of the world sound realistic since nigs and sandnigs hate the cold weather.

Eugenics is genocide source below:

nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/eugenics-is-genocide.html?_r=0

Good for u mate, im just saying they look fucking disgusting

Your time is coming kike

You have to be one ugly fuck to find that attractive.

sure. please leave your fertile lands to the new people and go to Greenland and Antarctica. Everything will be good for you there. It's not as bad as they say it is.

>Catholics
>producing skilled workers

Good features harmony in racemixing are rare as fuck.

Are you really trying to discuss this wtih a brazilian? We know this for fact, mixed people are fucking ugly. Period.

I know. I just said we control the world now. Our time is here. Our time is now.

HOW CAN BLACK GIRLS EVEN COMPETE?

>pure nigress
>brown

I am an illustrator actually. Owned all the fucking white kids at uni on my course, and the 3rd year fashion fucks to make off with a job with a fashion label as soon as I left, then head hunted by a studio right away after a trade show. No bullshit top up student load or grant, no special treatment. straight up my skill.

Cred Forums upset me before, now its just funny to piss off all you BIG STRONG WHITE GODS to see you're too pussy to take up your guns and kill the minorities you hate so much.

Self defense right? Nigga gonna kill you right? So kill him first. Thought you were the smarter race. the studies say so...so fucking prove it.

Is she even black lol? She looks latino or arab or something

They can't, that's why all black, hispanic, and asian guys are fucking white women

The new people did such a great job with the fertile lands in Africa right?

Kek they'll just start starving in Europe once whites are gone

I don't get how someone can see that as a positive thing. What fucking "boost?"

She looks like she 12 mate. Pedo can you only get them that young XD

They can't

because it's not particularly their skin color, but some of their facial structures that makes them look unpleasant.
that's why some mulattos are fine, because more white features.
also
>implying black = tanned
even colourblind people see the difference

t. colourblind

Nice one m8

Actually that was do to military dictatorships stripping land from both black and white farmers and gifting them to military personnel.

Also, You act like Europe has never had a famine.

white people are capable of making any country great.
why do you think we don`t look like niggers? because we evolved in the cold areas. I`m ofc not talking about the american whites aka latino and light mulattos

Guess what though i bet some little 12 year old is gonna shoot you in the fucking head someday though nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>im going to confuse my tokenhood with being actually tallented.
As ur people swarm civilzation like roaches nature will return you to your original status.

Enjoy it while it lasts. : ^ )

It will happen, just hang on a little.

This is something custom babbies will fix.

KHV?

fuck shes ugly

White people have had stability in there land for less than 100 years. It is almost like Europeans forgot how many of their own people they slaughtered and buried. Those poppy fields are fertile from the blood of your relatives, yet you speak like Whites are more pure and caring than others.

That's because she doesn't have any apparent nigger features

Niggers are 13% of the population. Given that Asians, whites and half of spics have lighter skin tones and given that Asians, whites and spics are intermarrying (excluding niggers lol) the future of the American people would be something like Katja- generally round eyed, black haired and pale skinned. Eurasianesque, more or less.

That's retarded. That thing is fucking ugly and people will select for traits they find attractive. The only way the world would mulattoize is if niggers somehow conquered it and raped all the chinese, arab, indian and white women.

kissless hugless virgin

bet she sucks dick good

>a) Killing members of the group;

Import violent savages, crime goes up, if people don't comply with "diversity" they are attacked by left wing commies

>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

See a, plus all the anti white propaganda, school lessons designed to demoralize, lies about white history, 24/7 race mixing propaganda, say "We are going to wipe out whites and its a good thing" ect.

>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

All of the above, plus forced integration, mating propaganda designed to target mixed race couples, forces assimilating to their culture (hijab) ect

>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

Birth control, abortion, small family messaging, anti family messages, feminism, MTGOW,
expensive housing, debt

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

CPS taking children from "right wing" groups, inter racial adoption, sex slaves ect

I've dated every race par aborigines, mud slimes, or other snowflake groups

Asians, by far, are pretty submissive unless they are Americanized. If Americanized they are closer to white womynz but with an even lower sex drive

For whites, it felt natural dating in my own race; wasn't and hasn't been extraordinary, just in general feels right.

But when I got to the negress (only a half negress even), holy shit did I learn. Was drugged out on marijuana and Ketamine all the fucking time, barely made a living delivering pizza, couldn't fire enough brain cells to go anywhere, didn't wash her hair, and in general was just a human parasite.

Getting paid to make people look pretty.
What a faggot.

You are probably just an ugly fuck who can't take care of himself m8,

go become a killingmachine before you expect bitches to like you

She's lightskinned. I used to have a cute picture of another lightskinned/mulatto girl mostly naked but wearing some British maid clothes whose facial features were essentially European but no longer. Sadness becomes me.

Gross m8

I shower daily, and lift.

I am 5'8 though so I can't do anything about my manlet status.

Same.

>Curly Fries hair

Hard to get laid as a manlet, i'd go for asians

She looks like she's from Somalia but she has very large lips

I'd rather not be a fetish plaything for some crazy Asian who wants white genetics.

Plus I would feel awful for a half-breed kid, that's another mess.

5'8" is almost the average in the UK. You're just an autismo maximus.

Also when I say become a killingmachine, i mean like this

Why does everyone say anything less than 6'1 is manlet then?

Why would a woman give a guy like me a chance when she has a line of tall chads waiting to fuck her senseless?

Oh, the irony.

He's a Huguenot kek

Well it helps if your not a beta faggot or autistic and have lots of $$$.

Your leaders in the EU are not accountable to you, I thought everybody in your shitty country knew that by now.

She looks like shit even with photoshop.

I honestly don't care if the white gene disappears from this earth.

All I care about is Japan and anime.

>The current year
>Taking a 6 year old meme this seriously

Maybe if you lived in an African village where everyone was 6'5", but you're the fucking average mate. Now go fuck a woman of average height and have average babies.

Anyone who thinks being average height is okay is deluding themselves. If you want to get laid regularly, you have to be 6'0 minimum, especially when you live in northern Europe.

>well there's still 50%
>well there's still 25%
>well there's still 12.5%
>well there's still 6.25%
>well there's still 3.125%

the race war can't come soon enough

The average woman in the UK is 5'3", the average man in the UK is 5'9".

Let this shitty meme die already, these autists are taking it seriously and it's absolutely (((subversive))).

This is how usually looks like the mulatta
Many mulattoes from the USA, and probably from other countries too, had problems after the 9/11 at airports with an arab face and an english name on their passports it was not easy

This is how the Neanderthals felt isn't it?

>5'8
>average

Source for original?

If you have a native group that does all the work but is kept in a state of destitution by high cost of living and high taxes, wouldn't that be effectively limiting births in that group?

Here in America, I don't mind immigrants as long as they respect the law and pull their own weight.

It seems with the recent bat h of immigrants that they are preparing to permanently live on other people's taxes to sit back and breed.

Why should one group subsidize their replacement.

America is a nation of immigrants. But in the 19th century you had to work or you would starve.

Wew lad. Chill out burgerbro

So why is it you find white skin so attractive and dark skin and features unattractive and less worthy of your attention? Because no matter who or how many whites you lay with YOU WILL NEVER BE LOVED FOR HOW YOU LOOK, seriously, KYS

Italian men use to mix a lot with sub-saharan women I don't know why

>(you)

When Europe snaps, and it will snap, the day of the rope is going to make the holocaust look like a fond childhood memory. Wait, this is Cred Forums, it already is a fond memory, but you get my point.

If you don't want to marry this woman you are a cocksucking feggot

I'd rather suck cock than be with an ugly shebeast

These mixed kids are ridiculously ugly though. It's a tragedy to want to lose the beauty that a blonde white girl has.

DOWN
THE
DRAIN

MEHR IMMIGRANTEN!!

beady eyed pigs

If you can't fight professional MMA fighters and do a 360 backflip afterwards at the age of 19 you're not a man.

I am not sure what any of what he said has to do with Atheism.

Who is teaching men to be betas?

hahaha

Anglos are fucking manlets :D lmao

t. 187cm

They're on the lower end because of celtic genes but so what?

They conquered the world for fucks sake

And then they gave it to muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Celts have small cocks and height?

Poland will be fine.

Here's Ireland. The averages are always lower than what the meme pushes though.

Iceland for example should have a population of viking giants but their average is barely even a flat 6 feet.

>a nation of immigrants

This cancerous mentality is killing us. It's literally this piece of propaganda that people spout first and foremost when justifying mass shitskin immigration.

All those churches are empty and mostly shit looking.
Outside of 70 year old women ,no one else goes to church.

wtf I hate de niro now

It's not genocide because it's auto-genocide. White people are doing it to themselves by *choice*. Whites want this. It makes them glow inside. Why are you complaining?

Canadian shitposting is the best

FUCKING

It's not a genocide, it's "evolution". Two races were not killed, rather they are blended together.

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

like a true leaf

Mehmet, my son

It doesn't bother most people probably because unless you're willing to think of every non-white as a homogeneous mass, white people are still the largest group by far in the US

>White people are doing it to themselves by *choice*.
None of the mass immigration waves were approved by popular opinion since the 1960's in any Western country. Whites have literally had zero choice.

>let me tell you about poland
stop embarassing yourself tzigan

>Mix diarrhea with my premium steak
>"It's evolution"

What's happening to native Europeans falls under the third international definition of genocide, and indirectly the fourth definition.

There is no basis to what he says. What an utter waste of resources his "education" and employment must have been.

This is the level of a child when being first introduced to subjects:
> Brazil is "mixed". So a world that looks like Brazil will look like Brazil.
...top of the fucking class.

geography is the study of people and places

Because nobody is dying

Also race mixing is fucking retarded and looks horrendously abhorrent

But he's right you insecure cunt

Yeah but if a white has kids with her you could breed the black out like we did with the abo's.

t. seba from warsaw
ever been to smaller towns? or maybe you live in some backwater degenerate village?

What the majority of African Americans looks like.

I find myself wishing for this to happen every day now.

>Cred Forums wants us to go more extreme than literally Hitler

Quadroons and octos were legal under Nuremberg laws. LARPing faggots going full Hollywood "nazi" crack me up.