TRUMP GENERAL - A VERY AESTHETIC EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

EVENTS
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg'
youtube.com/watch?v=QeY9YQOInUY
newsy.com/videos/usa-freedom-kids-sues-trump-for-breaking-agreements/
youtube.com/watch?v=rtavI3Hew4M
twitter.com/EchelonInsights/status/781184551607558145
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
youtube.com/watch?v=krdBCZs9XPk&ab_channel=JimmyKimmelLive
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=SL8f5iWrzN0
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=AYJjEwLM-Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=vlPtB5TXV3Y
rawstory.com/2016/09/shooting-reported-at-a-south-carolina-elementary-school/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Pepe
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/781202441224065032
rense.com/general96/globcross.html
rense.com/general96/global2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Blessed are you O Lord teach me your statutes.

The choir of the Saints has found the fountain of life and the door of paradise.

May I also find the way through repentance I am the sheep that was lost, call me up to up to, O saviour and save me.

Blessed are you O Lord teach me your statutes.

You who did fashion me of old out of nothingness, and with your image divine did honour me.
DEUS VULT.

A LEPPO
WHAT IS IT
TELL ME NOW

I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was shocking. Anyone else feel the same way?

why did they shoot down mh17

Pewdiepie endorsed trump.
Millennial cuckolds BTFO.
Libtweens on suicide watch

>T-this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Keep pushing that boulder up

MORE AGENDA PUSH POLLS ARE OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg'

what a horrible person!

Fuck the fucking leaf

I feel like you're spamming faggot

>I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was shocking. Anyone else feel the same way?

you again, how many of these do you have?

It will take more than rigged debates to stop me. You may have subverted the minds of the youth and my country... but there's one thing a True Conservative always keeps: his PRIDE!

>90752304
I hope your mother is gangraped by a pack of pozzed niggers and you're forced to eat her aids-ridden creampie

trump is collapsing in the polls now this is horrible why couldn't he debate right?

Reminder
If shills don't get (you)'s they don't get paid

Chat is full of libs

newsy.com/videos/usa-freedom-kids-sues-trump-for-breaking-agreements/

They're going to shill this HARD.

#1 issue from the Echelon Insights polls?

TRUMPS TAXES

It's more important than inner city crime apparently!

Lmao, filtered

>+4 corrected to tie
wew lad

So which way are the dead voting this time around? They're usually a key Democrat demographic.

>Clinton +5 = Clinton +5
>Tie = Clinton +1
>Trump +4 = Tie

Nate Pykrete does it again

Who are the ADL and who gave them the authority to list pictures as hate symbols?

Can someone post the updated North Carolina early voting numbers and/or where to find them?

CTR is trying desperately to correct the record and say Trump lost the debate, which means their boss, Hillary Clinton, feels like she lost.

heh just realized... if even without a erdogan level rout...

Trump could expose the globalists in one penstroke since he's probably not afraid of being assassinated now:

Completely Dissolve the NSA and merge any relevant departments into the Department Of Homeland Security.

All that need-to-know top secret clearance stuff either disappears along with all those secret projects, or actually becomes classified in the normal clearance tree.

> thats where most of that secret government shit is, departments within the NSA who have operated without any oversight whatsoever since the 1930s.

is that why you bowed down like a cuck to accept Trumps massive penis once you endorsed him? the guy who shits on your wife and claims your dad was part of the JFK assassination...yeah, how's that going for you?

I am totally Biased, and even though i didn't think Trump won during Debate night.. I can't remember anything Hillary said of substance 24 hours later.

I think in long term Trump made a better impact then Hillary did. she may have come across better intellectually.. however Americans don't give a fuck about all the shit she said, people just want to remember the candidate txt said Jobs Jobs Jobs, Win and fuck ISIS.

fuck yeah! white people problems!

The only ones trump wins are the ones that over sample republicans.

They are nothing. No one had ever heard of them before. Literally nothing.

>tied
>nope, adjust it to Clinton
>Trump up big
>OY VEY better tie it up
>Clinton up big
>no adjustments needed here goyim

Under Obama, we have experienced an unprecedented recovery from the brink of financial destruction in 2008. Since Obama took office, the S&P 500 has risen from 680 in 2009, to an incredible high of 2190 in 2016! This kind of economic success is unparalleled in US history, which is testament to the Obama administration's exceptional economic management. The question is, who is more able to continue Obama's legacy, and take our economy to the next level? The answer is obviously Hillary Clinton, as besides being a democrat, she shares most of the economic policies of Obama. She also supports the TPP and importation of hardworking migrants, which according to top economists will boost the economy by billions of dollars. From an economic perspective, therefore, the choice is pretty obvious - vote Hillary if you want a stronger economy, more jobs and a brighter future for our children.

What are the demographics of this poll?

>tfw he has to rely on a machine built by white people or he couldn't tell us at all just maybe with a letter that would take in my case half a year

this
They they felt they had won they would have been celebrating in their hashtag instead of crying in ours

What do you guys think Hillary will try to do if she loses? Will she bring everything to bear to try to bring our big guy down? Or will she slink off quietly to retirement?

EAS ACTIVATED

You mean the ones that don't under sample independents

Anti-Defamation League and they're a bunch of jews and niggers that should be hung from lampposts

Let me guess, the 38% were all Democrats...

it time.

post jeb!

No shills allowed. You are not welcome here

Yeah I got that too...Florida right?

Lasted a few seconds longer I almost thought the Angels were flying

There aren't that many independents though. Mostly democrat leaning people who don't want a D next to their name.

The National Security Agency is irrelevant in the face of having the DHS, CIA, and FBI.

What the fuck does the NSA do again that these other branches dont? Besides fuck us and eat up money for things they wont disclose.

I think she'll go away tbqh. She's too old to do anything after this. What's she going to do, campaign against Donald for 4 years? Doubt it.

T R U M P 2 0 1 6

>just got a Smoke Mountain from Arby's

Holy shit, all other fast food places BTFO

Something is coming
Get ready for that tone..

Finally, something to do

>a-all independents are d-democrats

Wait, what the fuck?

How do we weaponize the anime neet vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtavI3Hew4M

Not sure, the link on 538 literally goes to tweets:

twitter.com/EchelonInsights/status/781184551607558145

QUALITY POLLING

Filter that Id lad it's a shill

Dahnald, when I said I would help in any way I can, I meant it.
You've witnessed my debating prowess as the supreme lord of the True Conservatives™.
I have the power of Southern Conservative values from over 6 million skelegates channelling through me at any one given time.
Don't hesitate to tag me in Dahnald, we are but one now.

There aren't that many independents though. Mostly republican leaning people who don't want a R next to their name.

Independents are ~40% of the electorate, nice try though.

I support Trump I'm just discouraged like many of his supporters.

they are allowed to have notes and shit during a debate. Hillary is even writing shit down during it.

as that one rock song went "stroke me stroke me - stroke, stroke"

Really makes you think

Why isnt there link to the debate in the OP? Didnt trump actually win it like the circle jerk here likes to think?

t trump supporter, not a shill. Im just amused by what is in my view a clearcase of sweep this shit under the rug.

You missed a NATIONAL EAS test

Dahnald, when I said I would help in any way I can, I meant it.
You've witnessed my debating prowess as the supreme lord of the True Conservatives™.
I have the power of Southern Conservative values from over 6 million skelegates channelling through me at any one given time.
Don't hesitate to tag me in Dahnald, we one being now.

And Tump is winning there every time by double digits, so much to leaning.
30% of independetns flocked to Trump after the debate, 4% to Hillary.
Between the canidates was for both 5%
LA Times endorsed Hillary by the way.

Cap it, boys:

Emergency broadcast was testing

"Angels are flying" is slang for the nukes are flying

is this guy being edited in? i cant tell with all these jump cuts

>t-trump supporters are discouraged guys
>w-we d-didnt win
>Wait why doesn't anyone believe me
>arent you guys discouraged
>YOU LOST GODDAMNIT WHY WONT YOU GO WITH THE PROGRAM
>REEEE

Fuck you.

Muslim piece of shit.

Keep adjusting those polls, Nate.

Are you feeling it ?

Oh nothing to see here

> Obama preparing to win the election a 3rd time all by himself, now that hillary is cooked.

classic debate full of cucks and keks

I'm here to help Kakarot. Let Shillary feel the full power of the Prince of all Conservatives

Those numbers aren't accurate.

Fuck it was there. Dont mind me i just got out of sauna and im drunk.

I feel it

Bit chilly today.

Just a test... That's good

this has to be the weakest shill I've seen this election. hats off to you.

this
lying to the other side to win is one thing, but when you have to starting lying to your own,. you know you're fucked

A teaser of the big happen with the EAS

true
at least bernie supporters had spirit!
Hillary supporters are so low energy

You just don't want to admit that you're discouraged. We all feel it. Maybe he'll do better next time.

Yeah I know that feel

I think we can all agree we used to be Trump supporters until X happend

He's been doing this shitty shilling since yesterday morning.

>Not sure, the link on 538 literally goes to tweets

Wew lad.

BIG LEAGUE

I've been performing the ritual, Dahnald

Next debate will be your moment. You will dominate. I promise it. Don't ask how I've made this miracle possible.

You'll have to win the final debate on your own. I need... to rest....

See you on November the 8th, my... f..friend......

jesus christ, just give it up, retard
yesterday you said you weren't coming back, go away

They're jews, user, which makes them an enemy to everything White.
>simply being White is a "hate crime"

i feel therefor its real

It sucks but life goes on. We'll survive under Hillary like we did under Obama.

This whole election is really just pro-Trump vs anti-Trump, no one of note gives a single shit about Hilary,

RALLY WHEN?

Why am I not allowed to see how many people are viewing at the moment?

We should come up with our own silly anti-Hillary pastas and pretend we are actual Clitorises

"I used to be a Hillary supporter and bought her book "Stronger Together" and even bought my wife's son a Hillary T-shirt but then she coughed too many times so now I'm voting for Gary Johnson".

>>text CUNTRAG to 88022

>NO MORE FROGS PLEASE
kek

>too stupid to know you were being mocked

adblock

and yet you keep doing it anyway

that is exactly what it is.

if anyone wants better quality video (and even more videos from debate), I uploaded some new files today to my mega: mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
(MP4 files in 1st debate directory)

Pic is one frame from the video

(((You)))

>Since we now have a DHS the NSA is obsolete, and by half-merging the NSA into it the need-to-know level clearance shit will be brought out into the open.

>Didn't he say he was going to get rid of "Homeland Security"?

I don't know, senpai. I tend to think that having 16 different intel agencies is a bit overkill desu

I would be fine with merging them into one, but that's my civilian opinion with no access to special info.

>debt free college

Make people who are productive pay for your shitty Women's Studies degree WOO

Fucking degenerate Leftist trash I swear

>tfw haven't wavered in support of Diamond Don since day 1
>tfw haven't doubted a decision he's made since day 1
>tfw these CTR shills are wasting their time

Trump will win and there is nothing you can do or say to prove to me otherwise.

This. I've only met one legitimate Hillary supporter, and as it turns out, he is a huge fucking faggot (literally).

October 8th I believe, live debate, whole country watching (unless they lose the feed somehow)

AHHH

Nah there are a lot of us who are rethinking our positions. I read about it in threads all over POL.

kek
CORRECT THEIR RECORD
try to be better at it then what they send us though.

reminder from a lurker that the shills are out and they're desperate

trump is winning and they're shitting their pants

see

Ted Cruz is sexy

I'm hype as fuck after that debate. Trump dropped redpills and exposed people to him that had only seen him in a 5 second soundbyte. As every poll showed, people loved him.

Your efforts are indicative that CTR, and thus Hillary, think she lost. Your very presence here signals your defeat.

That chat, fucking kek

That's some very weird word salad there. Is their algorithm all fucked up and cranking this shit out or what?

Cred Forums BTFO BY BASED JIMMY KIMMEL

You fellas see this shit?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=SL8f5iWrzN0

Hillary supporters are literally saying the googles are justified in acting that way because anybody who says all lives matter is perpetuating systemic racism....

>I read about it in threads all over POL.
>threads all over POL.
>all over POL.
>POL.

If by some outlandish miracle he flips DC, that might actually be the funniest shit yet.

And that's REALLY saying something

Next all Awoo's will get banned.

Post Debate Poll: Clinton Won on Performance, President Trump Won Votes

>A post Debate Poll conducted after the presidential showdown at Hofstra University finds Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but President Trump won votes. While voters 47% to 44% think that Mrs. Clinton “won the first presidential debate,” President Trump won over undecided voters who changed their mind by nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/

Looks like president trump will get an electoral bump next week. Any hillary voters can tell me how it feels to lose even when you win ? How does it feel to win the debate but still lose ?

Let's make america great again!

Nobody likes you, Iceland.

did the media forget about the real cartoon nazi?

CTR, are you buckos shitting yourselves now that Cruz has joined the fight against your walking corpse?

Your free ride ends soon...

*blushes*

Man, she really is FUCKED with millenials

Sorry man but trumps campaign is collapsing just look around the board.

same tard from yesterday

yesterday he thought he could change his ID by typing random letters and numbers in the name field

Won the debate and won votes*

If you get votes that is by definition a win, no matter how Clintonites want to try and spin it.

I bet they got bitched at for not dominating the polls and hashtags like they were paid to do
Wonder how many of them are going to have "accidents"

>mcmuffin at 2%

Make stuff like this

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf

>all those old people
Wew lad. The revolution is dead

Uh oh. Sheppard smith. Shooting at elementary school.
>inb4 wearing a MAGA hat yelling "I hate spics and niggers, MOONMAN 2016" and shooting all monorities

Jesus Christ

Reports of a shooting at a elementary school in South Carolina

#breakingnews

>ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

The shills in here are enacting the political psy-op tactic "Zersetzung"
Don't let them demotivate you, under any circumstances. This should pump you up.
>Operations were designed to intimidate and destabilise them by subjecting them to repeated disappointment,
>and to socially alienate them by interfering with and disrupting their relationships with others as in social undermining.
>The aim was to induce personal crises in victims, leaving them too unnerved and psychologically distressed to have the time and energy for anti-government activism.

This tactic still continues today and is being utilized by CTR right now. I'm afraid Cred Forums is letting it work. DONT GIVE UP! GIVE THEM HELL!
Please. This is absolutely PIVOTAL. Don't get off Cred Forums, don't stop tweeting, don't stop making memes, don't stop calling him president trump, don't stop saying he won the debate, & don't stop mocking leftists. This is all by design to get you off your game. Just push through. We have more energy than them.

There's alot of interesting info here. We should use this against them.

President Trump will win.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Reminds me of American Idol. Despite there being a "winner", it's always the runners-up who end up with the huge popularity and record deals.

kek

>Millenials
>voting for Clinton

I got a poll for ya right here!

gross

Ugh, I feel like this controversy could kill her but its too tinfoil for anyone to really grasp. I think the rub is that we think she has no real notes and that they were hiding her iPad with script (you see it power down at the first seconds).

Nobody will probably ever believe it. Plus, I am just tired of tinfoiling every fucking thing because it makes us look desperate and Trump look like a whiny loser.

Don't know if I see a lot of upside from trying to make this into a thing.

Must suck to live such a miserable that you spend all day on plebbit with President Trump living in your head

Technically we only need 2 but there are people who will say professionally that the FBI isnt up to the job of playing "domestic cia".

CIA and FBI is all that we need even if you consider "one is domestic, one is overseas".

I would agree that we need only 1 and it would make the intel stream much more efficient. But I digress.

The NSA however... SEEMS to operate with almost complete autonomy independent of the government. Almost like it tell the government what it needs and doesn't need to justify itself other than "we do a good job".

Of course the government can ask the NSA to do things but the NSA can usually say "no" to something they dont agree with on the grounds of some made up hokey pokey.

- The fact that most american citizens were unaware of the NSA existing (until the internet monitoring shit came up) even though its been around for the 1930s is kinda a staggering.

People know about the CIA, but they rarely ever hear about the NSA.

W T F

Even on the basis of "Department of Homeland Security keeps the country safe" the NSA is now irrelevant.

It's weird, Trump didn't exactly blow everyone away, but even if he didn't "win" I'm pretty sure it ultimately did more good for him that Hillary. Nobody is talking about her, the only things people are going to remember are what he said.

>I agree Hillary has a lot of experience
>And it's all BAD experience

There's nothing left for her, because this is fundamentally true. She'll keep crying about how Trump is literally Hitler, while Trump will continue to do his unique blend of crazy bluster and occasional policy proposal. All she can offer is that she isn't Trump, and I don't think you can win like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYJjEwLM-Jg
CHINA!

Thanks NewsWire bro!

That's pretty rude...

I wasn't saying I wanted it to get banned or anything

Why are liberals so degenerate?

This kills the shills

wow really makes me want to insert lead into my brain jelly

Tbqh eric is kinda ugly. Don Jr is just average.

Barron and young Donald were good looking though.

it might work if they wasn't so fucking shit at it.

What radio shows, channels or podcasts do you all listen to?

I myself have been listening to RSBN, Right Stuff, Dilbertman and Styx here.

HIGH ENERGY POST
> HIGH ENERGY POST >

Thank you for exposing the shills, I prefer posts like these than directly replying to them. I respect you.

I miss that faggot kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlPtB5TXV3Y

Max Yuck

let's be honest. Trump kinda fucked up the debate. How do we fix it?

>hello fellow citizens of Cred Forums
Stay bad son

How can Trump win when CNN said that Clinton won the first debate? And normies worship CNN on social medias like the vikings worshipped the Norse Gods

>being demotivated by shills being so obvious as to say "im a trump supporter and feeling demotivated"
loving every laugh

Levin.

Seriously.. Mark Levin is the only voice a true conservative like me needs...

Eh. Would

Carl von Clausewitz, Prussian general, said: "The ultimate military purpose of war is the destruction of the enemy's ability to fight and will to fight."

CTR's main goal is destroying Cred Forums's will to fight, in other words reduce our enthusiasm and commitment. All the shilling you saw right after the debate? All the anti-Trump threads? Aimed to reduce our confidence in Trump, and weaken our fighting spirit. This is war 101.

Don't fall for it Cred Forums. Always keep this Clausewitz quote in mind. You know CTR is here. Now, you know how they think, and how they fight. Don't let them win. Never respond to the shills, full stop. Repost this so people know.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP AND Cred Forums BTFO BY BASED JIMMY KIMMEL

#ObviousShillingIsObvious

the rules have changed, same old tactics actually wake up normies now

We fix it by having 2 more debates.

>You've been there for 30 years, and got NOTHING done
This one is brilliant.

> POL

GET OUT

Reminder, Trump said this

You're not dreaming, you're awake, it really happened

#TheCyber is trending on twitter

What's your damage control?

>11 posts by this id
Let's be honest, you're one of the worst shills in CTR history. David Brock should not pay you.

wat

>- The fact that most american citizens were unaware of the NSA existing (until the internet monitoring shit came up) even though its been around for the 1930s is kinda a staggering.
>People know about the CIA, but they rarely ever hear about the NSA.
That just shows how good they were at keeping things secret.

IIRC there are even intel divisions for the different branches of military. I could be wrong tho.

The 1 thing that is of the utmost importance:
CANCEL INTEL SHARING WITH ISRAEL
>break Global Crossing
>no more raw data going to Israel, ever

He's such a fucking moron, it's almost laughable

>you wouldn't fuck her

99% of you autists here would fuck her.

Sad but true.

>subjecting them to repeated disappointment

We've been winning since June 2015 and will keep winning!

>Nobody is talking about her, the only things people are going to remember are what he said.

>>I agree Hillary has a lot of experience
>>And it's all BAD experience

That was the killshot for me. He demolished her "I'm an experienced politician, the most prepared to be president" right then and there.

That, along with "why didn't you do something in the past 30 years", will corner her out of using the time she spent at the political circles as an advantage.

Every try she try to pull the "most prepared" for now on the shadow of "but that's BAAAD experience" will haunt her reminder the undecided of her deeds while in power.

Her supporters can say she won the debate all they want but it is in the small detail like that that the presidency is won or lost.

General Pepe agrees

NEW THREAD

>low energy
>crap music
>450 viewing

>rawstory.com/2016/09/shooting-reported-at-a-south-carolina-elementary-school/
>livestream

early police reports

>1 person in custody
>reported injuries
>don't know specifics

You really think trump will be any better in the next debates? I have my doubts as do many other trump supporters.

Wilkow is pretty good, in my opinion.

Identified squarely that the Status Quo is dangerous as fuck.

Normies have not noticed this implication to the statement but for those aware, it can lead to this monsterously large redpill.

Business as usual is fucking us over.

True. Most of them don't realize that they are breaking federal law & FEC regulations, and that their employer plans to throw them under the bus to save themselves. The CTR shills will be prosecuted and their employer will not offer legal help to them, so they are screwed.

They're shitting bricks of pure, compressed rage and panic right now.

I made this for TRUMP GENERAL

It's all 40 to 60 year old women

Stealing the primary literally killed the future of the Democratic party. Shillary in one bid at presidency before death destroyed a generations faith in the political process.

Trump's a novice to this whole thing, but he learns fast. If you think Trump isn't going to improve you have not been paying attention.

Hillary will falter as time goes on, as she always does.

thread splitting already started, it seems.

Stay at this thread until bump limit, we see what we do later.

I listen to Glen Beck just so I have a reason to yell and clear my throat before going to work.

Then I get to enjoy listening to Rush and/or Sean Hannity, and then if I'm unfortunate enough later in the day while I'm driving I have to listen to that fucking faggot Michael Barry. Though, he's only marginally less of a faggot than Glen. Still a massive fucking faggot though.

Ones working overseas will also be extradited on threat of sanctions.

These people are going to be destroyed. They have no idea what's coming.

>YOU CAN'T JUST BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING, DONALD
>Why not?
>[airhorns]
>audience roars in laughter

>tfw can't be demotivated
>tfw shills are just wasting their time

Report the fucker.

there was over 6k in the Oversight Committee this morning
hahahahahaha
damn son.

me too.

Hes right though, our country isn't under attack. The government and its corporations are being raped by cyber attacks.

NEW THREAD WHEN THIS ONE HITS BUMP LIMIT

based von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege shits all over Sun Tzu's book.

>at 200 posts
>2 posts by this ID
really fires neurons

>General Pepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Pepe

This is too much...

I honestly dont know whats wrong with what he said, other than it being filler and a non-point.

Are you triggered by his use of shorthand while referring to cyber warfare as cyber or something?

Nah Hillary is a seasoned politician. She controlled Trump. I habe my doubts about his ability to win the election now.

kek

It definitely didn't help that a lot of their talking points (which is probably Holt's fault) were the same shit they've been saying at rallies and press meetings and talked about for weeks by the MSM. We had to listen once again to Trump defending some things he said and Hillary brought no specifics to the table except some forced meme zingers. Maybe if Trump had brought his own zingers and they zinged each other back and forth, it would have been memorable, but she went in with a strategy that was probably made to counter an aggressive and mean Trump, not the civil one that showed up. It was like role reversal or something

Serious desperation right there
>look guise! nekked washed-up starlets
>vote for me

Anybody know if kikechan got a lot of CTR this time around?

Just curious, and refuse to go to that shithole and see myself...

10/10

SCHOOL SHOOTING IN SOUTH CAROLINA

MORE CHILDREN BEING SACRIFICED FOR MOLOCH

HILLARY IS FUELING HERSELF

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/781202441224065032

ANOTHER REGISTERED DEMOCRAT VOTING FOR HILLARY?

TANNED GERMAN?

If anything he bought her. In exchange for giving her a comfy stay in club fed she runs the worst campaign in American history.

Then you're in for a ride.

Hillary didn't win big enough to stop Trump, and this was her only chance.

No.

If that's another Muslim, and it probably is, expect this to be a landslide of epic proportions.

I wouldn't exactly say he has a chiseled face but he's hardly ugly

lel... they mad

The WA shooter wasn't falseflaggy enough since he was using a 10/22, literally a boy scout rifle made for punching paper and killing squirrels. They backed off on him when they realized that every single gun owner in the country would vote against them if they went after 10/22s.

>Hillary rally
>Michelle Obama: "it's time for my family to leave the White House"
>audience: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Is Coulter's Law in effect?

>All these fucking warmongers
>we have to help the Syrians
How about they stop trying to overthrow the government

How come the Federal Gun Free Schools Zones Act didn't stop this from happening?

what the fuck is this shit bro
this map is terrible it makes no sense

Why did they pick this image of Trump

I guess it's about how old you FEEL, not how old you are amirite?

Yeah I know but then again "in the interest of national safety" maybe using cyber terror as an excuse he could CLEAN FUCKING HOUSE on all this shit.

Besides he's already said "If israel or anybody else wants our protection, they're going to have to pay for it"

Thats good enough reason to justify shutting off the intel feed to israel, without even telling anybody publicly.

> Merge the military intel divisions
> It goes to the CIA or DHS, pick one or the other.

NSA can be completely dissolved, and at the same time any relevant useful department can be reorganized to the DHS or the CIA as appropriate.

Anything else... anything funky... anything that has need to know clearance only and doesnt seem to have any basis in the NSA...

It gets identified and aired out immediately.

All those secret programs with no oversight... they all become Visible or at the very least no longer have support.

All those "cigarette smoking man" types and other X-Files level shit just has to suddenly go Rogue without any direct support anymore.

Just guys working on their own at that point. Maybe with some remaining contacts in the CIA or Pentagon but still... pull the fucking rug out from under all that shit.

> And "god" has proven so far that Trump is invincible, any assassination attempt will fail and backfire.

>she controlled Trump

Obviously you didnt watch the first 45 minutes where he blew her the fuck out. 60% of people only watched the first half.

I see liberals on twitter (usually Bernfags) saying that two of Trump's children don't even look like him.

They never specify though.

Any clue which two they are referencing?

I see Trump in all of them desu.

every Hillary rally involving an Obama is always just about how awesome Obama is and was and forever shall be and oh btw vote Hillary I guess. She's "qualified", because she's alive.

Someone in the twitter comments is saying it was a nigger

She was in complete control. Most Trump supporters agree. Look around the board outside of the general thread.

He's nutting all over her face.

Watch them. That's one of their favorite lines of attack: using ridiculous pictures of whoever they don't like.

#CareerCriminal

My face when False Flags no longer getting media attention, thus failing to even do their real job.

I'd like to posit that besides CTR, we also have an insidious underbelly of trolls that have worked tirelessly to undermine these threads from the beginning.

I speak of Randlets

Pre-Trump, Rand was the golden boy who would finally do his daddy proud by ascending to power and then do fuck all with it, bringing forth the Libertopia they dreamed of.

But Rand flopped, and the dream died.

However the seeds of Randlet gorilla warfare were planted. I remember one debate during the primary where they tried a Tet Offensive. When Rand told Trump China wasn't in TPP and the board was flooded like a U.K. toilet that hasn't seen a polack to fix it in years.

I think 25-30% of shills are anal pained Randlets

please be a muzzie

>most people agree that she was in control
>79% of the chatter on Twitter was about Trump

OK, bud.

>14 posts by this ID

>when she gives the succ in a MAGA hat

Yeah it was discussion on how embarrassing he was.

That and imports from Neogaf.

Unfathomable asshurt there. There will be honest to God no hyperbole suicides in that place.

Styx is fucking based

Randlets aren't that numerous...

#CruzCrew far outnumbered them from the start...

We did far more "undermining" here than the ineffective Randlets could have.

>that face
She is desperately trying to cling to her youth and becoming a monster instead.

>in custody
then they must be white, because the police didn't shoot them for their skin color?

control of the questions and moderator maybe

she could have just stayed home and let Trump debate Holt

kekd at the uk loo joke

The old rules dont apply anymore.

They're panicking because they dont know how to compensate, this is like 4D chess and they just cant see how to reach the goal of submission.

Its like an absolute value function, no matter how its spun is Always Blowback.

This too, they had no idea that it would be noticed and blow up in their face like that.

This isnt a banana republic.

it's been a few hours, probably yes by now unless there's a standoff

The hillshill buttmad is truly priceless

You fucking autists are ridiculous. Drumpf got BTFO so hard you had to rig polls to make him look good. You can't get away with that shit anymore, the media is here ALL the time now. Its not just CTR. ABC, NBC, CNN etc are all here all day long monitoring you autists for info. You know how your God Emperor says not to let your enemy know your plans? Yeah, you fail at that.

That wall is surely getting big user! Praise kek!

But you ARE the sandnigger. That's against your interests.

>that white congresswoman literally talks like a baptist negro priest

He brought up some good points about the Iraq war support and the birther stuff though. Holt could have been worse.

>democracy is rigged when I don't like the result
Cred Forums is a board of peace

Fucking THIS. Jesus Christ, nu/pol/ is retarded. I honestly wonder what happened to the decent posters after Cred Forums harbor. I know they didn't go to infinity, that place is a shithole full of even more autistic retards.

I feel like people need to remember this IS Cred Forums. Some of the spam is probably astroturf from CTR, but I'm guessing the majority of it is plain old shitposting. The rest of the Internet descends on Cred Forums for major happenings, and tend to not blend in well with the regulars.

>voting is rigging polls
>being THIS mad that Trump has online support and Hillary doesn't, even when she buys it
Stay mad bitch

@90755912

(you) (you)

never mind, I think I have my time zone wrong on Twitter
suspect in custody though, Coulter's Law is in full effect

>84Vvea6Y
>84Vvea6Y

Fucking THIS. We need to stay unified against Trump.

IKR? Cred Forums has gone WAY the fuck down on quality.

Whatever you say, shill. I was literally in the threads where people posted how to vote an infinite amount of times. Fucking pleb tier shit, you just cant admit he had a bad night, so you had to rig polls.

>media here all the time

What's up Anderson?

Post any google dick threads today?

>Besides he's already said "If israel or anybody else wants our protection, they're going to have to pay for it"
>Thats good enough reason to justify shutting off the intel feed to israel, without even telling anybody publicly.

Most people don't know about or understand the earth-shattering gravity of Global Crossing or the actual implications:
>rense.com/general96/globcross.html

>rense.com/general96/global2.html

Before anything else happens, those cables and connections MUST be cut.
One of the main problems with our intel is that within the CIA are various factions, sometimes working at direct odds with our national interest in service to another country's national interest (3 guesses as to whom). This is one of the reasons for secret programs with no oversite and darker-than-black - to keep this shit away from those alien interests.

This issue alone is so monumentally difficult it will be a herculean effort to wreck it and fix it.

forget to change proxies?

The media knows that just as many liberal tumblrs/facebook posts/etc were linking those polls.

You're scared and don't know how to handle it :^)

Prepare for a rough couple of years

Can't wait till Hillary wins and all the trump newfags go back to Facebook.

bringing up incorrect info is hardly a good point. If it were true, it'd be great for Hillary, but instead it just proved he was there to support Hillary and attack Trump, rather than be a neutral moderator.

You'd be surprised how many T*rks are actually atheist commies.

>rig polls

Hillary rigged the entire primaries and rigged the fucking debate and you can't get away with this shit anymore
You filthy kike

Recycle. We are ahead of schedule and under budget, no need to leave scraps on the table

RECYCLE

>a thread with 100 unique users rigged all of the polls

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary 10 million dollar army of shills weren't responsible for an of the votes at all.

>mfw #TrumpWon was globally trending #1 for almost 24 hours

Exactly, what is Hillary even paying CTR for if they couldn't even handle rigging a few Internet polls? Or could it be Hillary has absolutely no organic support to be found on the Internet?

Agree. There will be no mercy and they will be held to account for their crimes.
>LAW AND FUCIKNG ORDER

>I'd like to posit that besides CTR, we also have an insidious underbelly of trolls that have worked tirelessly to undermine these threads from the beginning.
>I speak of Randlets
I had no idea they even still existed. How stupid can people be?

Thing is it doesn't work because we have dealt with shills for years. Ironically, the leftist trolling over the year has given us a resistance to real shilling.

do people not understand this has become a pasta at this point?

Kek

CtR is often confused

>implying the general populace gives a shit
Naming Cred Forums their enemy is their greatest mistake. This isn't fucking gamergate. The average Joe Schmo is in play this time around. And they don't understand any of this internet bullshit. The more the media tries to make us an issue, the crazier they'll look.

>tfw it started in Russia

>The average Joe Schmo is in play this time around. And they don't understand any of this internet bullshit.
You are vastly underestimating Joe.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Fukken saved

RECYCLE

The worst part about election day is going to be the end of this glorious, glorious meme progression.

Keep making cartoon frogs the main issue of the election for all care.

1. Extremely poor grammar and syntax, which is degeneracy. Bastardising a European language is anti-White.
2. Mentioning his child is "Good with computers" for no reason, which has nothing to do with cybersecurity.
3. "The Cyber" is not a real word, and it is not a noun.
4. No actual substance to the response, just a vague word salad.

That's why the world is laughing at him for this.

"The Immaterial... has become Immaterial" - Lord Cutler Beckett

> what the public doesnt know about
> they wont miss
> when it is being viciously ground in a garbage disposal
> and they wont care after the fact either.

> CIA
Stepping stones bud, after the cleaning house with the NSA they can go after the CIA too...

Could even say "we need a new center for national intelligence, the CIA is a relic of the cold war"

Could fucking get rid of the CIA and replace it with a new, reformed organization.

And everything that needs to be gotten rid of can be "lost in the move"

Thats how you get rid of shit thats untouchable. Like in the Magic The Gathering cardgame...

"destroy all creatures" tends to get rid of the ones that you couldnt hit directly.

> yes I made that reference, holy fuck

Gimme your shekels, Kike.

>implying anyone should tolerate your hate speech.

I can't wait for you to say something hateful about a tranny and get 2 years in jail.

I think you should take your own advice so you dont expose yourself as a duplicitous shill next time you try and contribute, you hapless retard

Why is he down in the ge poll?
What's going on?
The radio said trump is sinking WTF is going on?

Under Bush regime change is bad.
Under Obama/Clinton it's good and loving and right.

According to Nate Wood, he was polling 25-30% in DC up until a few days ago. If he wins that much, that would be the highest percentage any Republican ever got there.