SAN DIEGO SHOOTING

How the fuck are these assholes so fucking ignorant.

THEY ACTUALLY THINK the cops shot the guy because he was having a fucking seizure.

A

FUCKING

SEIZURE

Look at pic related, does that look like any seizure you've ever seen? I have friends on normie book that are posting stories about how it was a fucking seizure.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/el-cajon-fatal-police-shooting-officer-involved-protests/
youtu.be/HuP-Nv3hX4E
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there a vedio of this seizure

Bump I wanna see the video

Let me see if I can find it real quck

Because they care less about the truth than virtue signalling by aligning themselves with the narrative that cops are bad, m'kay.

They probably don't give a fuck about dindus too, it's just the media drilling in their head that being anti-white and anti-cop is cool.

Don't think they've release the video yet, this is the only image I could find from the shooting.

I'm sure it will be released in the next few days

bump for sauce

Here's where teh still image came from

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/el-cajon-fatal-police-shooting-officer-involved-protests/

Spaz here. Have fits about every five years.

Never once has a seizure caused me to remain on my feet and take an object from my pocket. I've lost my two front teeth, gotten a black eye and a sprained wrist from falling because oh YOU FALL WHEN YOU HAVE SEIZURES

yea, atleast stumble around

somekid in my HS volleyball team had a seizure

Yeah, its obviously not a seizure. That's why it makes it even more insane that people actually believe this bull shit

>another black idiot shot by black cop
END POLICE RACISM NOW

HE WUZ JUST READING HIS BINDER NOTES
WHITEY GONA PAY IM FUCKING TELLIN YOU

>blm uses this as another excuse to have fucking sit ins

i don't want to live on this planet anymore

AYO HOL UP

FUK DA POLICE NIGGA

Planet of the Vapes, mate.

FIGHT BACK YOU PUSSY MILLENNIAL FUCKS, STOP TALKING ABOUT GIVING UP OVER EVERY LITTLE THING. YOU SHOULD BE GETTING ORGANIZED AND MILITANT EVERY TIME YOU HEAR ANOTHER STORY, NOT FUCKING WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT GIVING UP YOUR WHOLE PATHETIC LIFE

MILLENNIALS ARE SHIT

Each one is more absurd than the next, yet they guilt and berate even sensible blacks into backing it to the hilt. (The left has an amazing arsenal of slurs for "traitors.")

This is good for us. Anything that draws a thick black line between Them and Us is good for us.

That looks like a Kanger Mini box mod and tank. It's a vaporizer.

>Nigger obviously going for suicide by cop

HE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN

Filenames tho.

>Kanger

Also the name of a RuneScape quest.

kek didn't event think of that. It's a chinese company.

>ima blast yo pig ass wit ma vapa pen

WORLDSTAR!!

Then it's a suicide by cop, it happens all the time but the media loves to shit on the police at every chance they get.

Is that another black cop doing the shoosting quick blame the white people and their racist system lol

what have you ever done, gramps

WE WUZ KANGERS AND SHEEIT

I can't take much more of this

Sure I've hated BLM since Ferguson but these past 2 months have set me over. We can't go a few weeks without a dangerous thug being turned into a martyr and having a city burn shortly after. And we can't complain about it without being labelled as racists and ostracized.

I have a brother in San Diego. If anything happens to him, I'm first going to beat the shit out of my libcuck roommate, then I'm taking to the streets.

The shit-skins clearly want a race war, so I'll give them one.

>pussy cuck

>pussy cuck enabler is who also a pussy cuck

what have you ever done, gramps

I will fucking join you as will thousands of other Cred Forumsacks and would be Cred Forumsacks.

Is that Mr T?

RACE
WAR
NOW

>he thinks this stops him from being an enabler of faggotry

Stale memes, bitch.

liberals sell lies.

Serial Vapist Brought Low

CANT YOU SEE
ITS A SEIZURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BLACK GUYS HOLDING AN OBJECT LIKE A GUN TO THE FACE OF THE OFFICER

ITS A SPECIAL KIND OF SEIZURE

It's just a nigga-seizure, you fucking ignorant white male.

>how cnn portrays riots

youtu.be/HuP-Nv3hX4E

what

The police originally drugged some milk but he refused to drink it.

PROTESTS GET IN HERE youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

ITS A MUTHA FUCKIN BOOK!!!

DINDU CHIMPOUT LIVESTREAM NOW!!!

I was at a friends house when this news broke. The shit they were saying about cops shooting back people for no reason blew my mind. What the media does is working, these white degenerates actually thought Michal brown was on his knees with his hands up and executed.

Normies blew my mind. I was for once okay with being red pilled

WTF?! You don't point a gun at a cop!
He just signed his death warrant!!
Cop was justified!

You're a newfag subhuman who needs killing.

i wonder how many times i have to reply to get a sane coherent answer

LOUD NOISES!

>whip out vape pen and point it at cops like a gun

Real smart. Nigger deserved to get blasted

You could say. He. Was. Vape-orized.

>ITT: we act like tumblr faggots

>get out

Bruh... do you even seizure????

Not pointing guns at cops and dying in 2016? Pleb as fuck.

Quick someone do a side by side. This is a seizure but Hillarys weren't!

Nothing is happening in this city. We have barely any blacks, the Mexicans here hate blacks, and we have a huge population of military

Here's the livestream link in case anyone missed it youtube.com/watch?v=HRnk9pI1gx0

There aren't even niggers here. It's rich white, military whites, and spics. If you look at the "protest" it's like a couple hundred people chanting quietly. Low energy.

Are those retards chanting "hands up, don't shoot" ? Nogs gonna nig but what really rustles my jimmies is the number of white cucks in the crowd.

>we have a huge population of military

yeah and a large population of anti-military

Man, I used to love Key & Peele, but they became much too black for me. As in, unfunny racial humour where the punchline is "white people sure be violent" every. Single. Time.