How come murican senate is so racist?

How come murican senate is so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/298264-senate-overrides-obama-9-11-veto-in-overwhelming-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked Obama

it's only racist when the odds aren't in the favor of the weak-minded pathetic loser party which is known as democratic party.

fpbp

OP's a nigger mulatto quadroon

The fact that the vote was so overwhelming actually worries me

Why does it worry you?

Someone pointed this out in another thread - the timing suggests a collective realization that Saudi Arabia won't get their pet candidate in office. Lots of people (including oboe) were reallllllllly counting on that happening.

They can lie to the people watching news, but they can't ignore their own polls at this point. They're switching to damage control and contingency plans.

I can see how it could be 'embarrassing' for a president to be so lame and powerless.

Wait, why wouldn't we want families to be able to sue Saudi Arabia?

Faggot Harry Reid voted against, he is retiring. Any politician that votes against is committing political suicide.

the families of 9/11 victims are now going to all commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times

Congress is untrustworthy as fuck

It creates a potential for victims of American counterterror actions to sue us in turn. It weakens sovereignty.

Supposedly, it opens up the U.S to being sued by other nations. The real reason is because we need their oil.

Chaffetz and rowdy gowdy make my life worth living.

>Wait, why wouldn't we want families to be able to sue Saudi Arabia?
For several really good reasons
(1) It's been too long. Gathering evidence 15 years after the fact in a country that is not computerized is going to be a colossal waste of time and resources for nearly zero evidence.

(2) The Saudis aren't going to allow access to their stuff

(3) They can afford armies of lawyers who can pile drive these American amateur firms into the sand.

(4) the Birther nonsense crowd rehashed as the 9/11 conspiracy crackpots are going to make America look like paranoid nut jobs. Which will be exactly right for millions of you feeble-minded deplorables.

>the entirety of your 4th point

where's the "crackpot" component? Saudi Arabia did, in fact, sponsor Al Qaeda

Suing Saudi Arabia for hundreds of millions of dollars will give them absolutely no incentive to start funding state terrorism, become a host for Iran's nuclear arsenal, or join forces with Russia and China, while simultaneously cutting off their oil flow to us.

The senate has made an excellent decision.

Because it actually forces government to do something about Saudi Arabia participation in 9/11.

>implying foreigners have standing to sue in US courts

Because the entire fucking middle east can sue us for every bad thing that's happened to them since WWII when we funded the Jewish invasion of their land. And completely destabilizing the entire region with constant military intervention.

Trust me, this is a good idea. The government always knows what they're doing :)

House overrides veto.

The idea that any mudshit nation could countersue us for our war on terror is preposterous. We'd just slap sanctions on them. Saudis get fucked, we should seize all of their US assets and give the money to the brave families of the victims on that tragic day 15 years ago.

Only it does not (you didn't even read it... I would stake my savings on it) and we absolutely do not need their oil. We have our own.

What we do need is for them to not sperg out and start selling it in other currencies than the USD because then we'll have to spread a fuckton of democracy in the UAE.

this

>tfw you can't sue America for sustaining, financing, and arming alqaeda and the tali ban for decades

>court hearings:
>*censored*
>*censored*
>user: what!?
>*censored*
>*censored*
>judge: user found guilty in treason, financing terrorism and preparation of terroristic acts.

>where's the "crackpot" component? Saudi Arabia did, in fact, sponsor Al Qaeda

I agree. And the Saudis looked the other way to Wahabbists and Qubtist extremism for decades.

But George W Bush was responsible for giving *only Saudis* an express line in the immigration department. As long as the applicant had money, they only needed an x mark signature. Google Visa Express.

Finally, do you honestly think no will will make the claim "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" or talk about nanothermite or bring up the controlled demolition arguments?

The stupid half of America is still falling for it, proving by fallacy the Saudis were NOT responsible.

It's only going to be a payday for lawyers and I fucking hate lawyers

And it's been overruled. I fucking knew this would happen when Obama was threatening to veto it. How stupid can this guy be???? Why didn't he just accept it and at least pretend like he gives a shit about American citizens?

>at least pretend like he gives a shit about American citizens?
The reality is it's not going to do anything for American citizens. It's political grandstanding and pandering at its worse.

>Senete literally opens the gates of lawsuit hell
Forgive them god, for they know not what they do....

We are going to lose trillions of dollars to foreign lawsuits now... All those family members we killed on accident will now be suing the US goverment in their own country. Fuck, this is going to turn out really bad for us.

That's my fucking point. He doesn't even stand up for his own citizens even hypothetically when we know the cases are never going to work. He's such a fucking cuck my dude

Saudi Arabia is Other Greatest Ally, how dare Americans insult them by stating the facts about their role in killing 3000 Americans.

>1474569226116.jpg
That makes zero sense. Many of the "voters" who refused to vote Obama actually said it was because he was black. The Republicans admitted they passed voter restrictions to prevent blacks from voting.

It's actually embarrassing how blatant their racism is.

This and we could contrive a reason to 'liberate' Saudi Arabia from this evil dictatorship because our 'intelligence agency's ' found evidence of 'weapons of mass destruction'....all we really need is an 'event' that will set all this off by garnering widespread public approval, oh i dont know maybe something along tje lines of a 'major terrorist attack'.......

and that other guy, I forgot his name but he looks nerdy

fucking love those trio

The right is being played so hard here. Do you think the whole Democrat congress does anything on this scale without the president knowing?

>He doesn't even stand up for his own citizens even hypothetically when we know the cases are never going to work.
So we should sacrifice what is practical and sensible for political posturing and kangaroo court theatrics because you believe that is somehow "standing up" for Americans? Are you retarded?

>That's my fucking point.
This is why people laugh at you.

>Cornyn argued that Obama has mischaracterized the bill.

>“He cites concerns that the bill would ‘create complications,’ he says, with some of our close partners, but the truth is JASTA only targets foreign governments who sponsor terrorist attacks on American soil, plain and simple,” he said.

Source: thehill.com/policy/international/298264-senate-overrides-obama-9-11-veto-in-overwhelming-vote