TAKE BACK Cred Forums FROM TRUMPTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1ZAqCi1mhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't take Cred Forums from Trumptards; Cred Forums gave us Trump

Cry harder

Cry some more bitch

You are just upset that Trump will become King of America and deport all spics and muslims and throw democrats and communists out of helicopters.

Oh, so you CTR shills and SJW think that after you forcefully invaded this site and started to pour piss, IN TO THE OCEAN OF PISS, that somehow magically it became yours?

These mental gymnastics are amazing

WE /HILLARY/ NOW

poo in the loo

Get a fucking job already.

KILL ALL CLINTONITES

>CTR

fuck off

you probably don't even listen to hemsey newfag shill

nein

fuck off reddit
visible sage

We aren't stuck here with you, you're stuck here with us.

Hillary is a criminal with investigations going back to her high school days and you think she's the lesser evil? Please.

People like you don't even have the patience to research people. You just believe what the media tells you to believe. After all, it's not like they're invested in Hillary to win the presidency or anything. R-right? :^)

At least Trump doesn't have an ever-growing body count.

>inb4 tinfoil hats
>these are actual investigations by the FBI that span decades
>thinking the FBI would investigate someone for fun
Sleep well.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1ZAqCi1mhs

Don't worry all the newfags will go back to when he loses

Just give it until November and this meme will be forgotten. Then next election there will be some new meme for a while and the cycle will repeat every four years.

TAKE BACK Cred Forums FROM SHIT EATING FAGGOT TRUMPTARDS

You realize the Clintons inspired house of cards, don't you? Did you even watch the show?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>bread and memes

Hillary is a nigger

Everyone has known that Trump is a meme since the very beginning. The only idiots that are serious about their shilling are you Hillbots. You've rused yourself, my man.

We are Cred Forums faggot.
JIDF plz go. This isn't your playground anymore.

>Soon

M A G A
A
G
A

Come take it.

T. Yahuda goldsilverstain

we're not leaving, fuck you OP

Cred Forums was and always will be a NatSoc board. Trump just happens to be a lulzy sideshow.

GOOD PEOPLE OF POL

I SALUTE THOSE STILL STANDING AGAINST THE SOROS SLAVE'S ROBOT ARMY

Im not a fan of Trump but he's Jesus when compared to Hillary. I don't know how there can be an argument here.

Shills are so lazy some of them aren't even masking their point of origin.

90% of these "US" posters are coming out of three places Mexico, China shills or are bots.

FUCK OFF CTR

You may think you are helping but no. These are literally CTR shills that are creating these threads and messaging in them. They use livesheets to communicate links to one another and their IP's are EASILY ACCESSIBLE. Arguing or providing them with dialogue gives them further reason to waste time so set up auto-reply scripts for their ROBO-generated copypastas in the meantime...

ASS LICKING REVERSE SJW TRUMPTARD FUCKSTAIN, GO HOWL ABOUT YOUR VICTIMHOOD ON SOME OTHER SAFE SPACE CHAN

you're a traitor to this country and god, enjoy the endless agony awaiting you

Nice dubs

2/10 CTR needs to hire funnier people

kys

We will fight them in the seas,
We will fight them in the air,
We will fight them on the landing grounds,
We will fight them on the beaches,
In the hills, and in the streets.
We will never surrender

Eat a dick

Truth

>I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE, THEREFORE THEY MUST LEAVE

I don't like spam of any kind; and Trump or CTR shilling is equally annoying.

However, all political philosophies should be welcome equally. We need leftists and rightists to debate each other. Cred Forums was never exclusively right wing or left wing, it was always a random mix of people.

This is an election year, so that means the election is the biggest news item. I think there should just be two Trump and Hillary rolling stickies, so that we don't have thousands of generals every day.

Generals are the real cancer.

JUST

Everyday until the meltdown.

I'm sick of these Trumdtards thinking they own this board.

The double standards and hypocrisy are unbearable.

>trying to politically correct politically incorrect