TEXAS BTFO

MAKE THIS DEEP RED STATE DEEP RED AGAIN

Texans, take your Mexican friends shooting, teach them the ways of the constitution

Texan here. Voting red this November

Trump is going to win here by double digits. Don't believe the memes.

>(((Polls)))

I would suck his dick no homo.

I trust statistics

Logic >> conservafeelz

hahaha! All of those Californians are going to vote blue and Texas will turn blue.

get fucked.

Californians here living in CA, We are getting rid of liberals in mass.

>believing (((polls)))
PPP had a bunch of polls in 2012 with Romney only up by +7 or so. On election day, he won by 15 points. It'll be the same shit.

its ok he's living proof of the Kinsey scale

going to screencap this and add it to my Drumpfkins-GroundZero-Post-Eelection montage xD

Remove spics then.

t. Ahmed

that really corrected my record

This is a red state

there are too many lefty hipsters in the cities

Why is the south so blue? (just curious)

Mexico

Typical oversampling of poll data captured from known liberal areas such as Austin. Just your standard Skype tricks.

Literally mexicans

Trump hasn't built the wall yet

In what ways do they complain? Not enough gibs, jobs or "racist" treatment?

Texas is a lost cause. Can't wait to listen to the radio on the way home from work to listen to the local news mock all the retarded shit Sheila Jackson Lee said in the oversight committee meeting

Nah, texas liberals are the only ones gay enough to give a fuck about polls. I'll vote in the election but I hang up on someone wasting my time with a phone poll.

>live in San Antonio
>Mexicans are legit scared of Trump
>See Mexicans laying Hillary signs down daily around town

all the big beaner families even the legal ones are scared they are going to get deported kek

Niggers and spics.

Trump is making Texas a swing state.

Hispanics in Texas were going more Republican with every generation, but Trump's rhetoric reversed that trend.

fortunately most of them can't or don't vote

niggers

Why is Germany so brown? (just curious)

Fuck em. Eventually we'll have to carpet bomb the border cities.

CNN sure didn't exaggerate by calling you all xenophobic

That's the border. Guess what comes across it and why they'd want to vote for democrats.

they spread the fear of trump & paint him as a boogieman.

Normies eat that shit up

The term you are looking for is *diverse. Are you paid by Russia for posting this?

democrat plantation

It's certainly not racist treatment. If you're that close to the border then everyone you know is brown.

the latter

Many of them get hooked on the left the moment they hear "THE RIGHT IS RACIST"

Fuck off neocon fag. Rebranding neo conservatism for the millennial generation. You dumbasses can't see past his kike subversion...

No, are you paid by Brussel for posting?

It's called being normal, you cuck/shitskin.

I'm going to Houston for for work next week. What should I expect for my first time in texas?

Hispanics will vote against Trump in higher numbers than they voted against Romney.

Many Hispanic people see Trump as an existential threat to their families and communities. Even if they don't know anybody who is undocumented, they fear that a mass deportation is just the first phase in a grand anti-Hispanic program.

Literally mexicans

Does brussels pay you?

Death by fire.

Humidity, hot weather, mexicans, and niggers

Fat people, reckless driving, homeless wandering, blacks selling 'CDs' at every gas station, rag heads everywhere

Houston is a blight

I saw your post, then my post number...
Might just cancel that trip

Sad day when trump is so shit Houston's democrats are enough to make the state go blue

>tfw live in RGV but want Trump to win

pls build the all on the border and not cutoff at Falfurias or something, I dont want to be a mexico ;_;

It actually sounds like south florida. Kek is in this thread.

I think we are going to end up talking about "Media bias/polarization". Any ideas how to solve this (except electing a literal Nazi as your president)

You're a german leftist. You're not even human. Your opinion is worth less than dirt.

Do you realize our constitution is literally a carbon copy of yours? Thing is no one cares about it.

So you imply Brussels is worse than homophobic Russians? :)

But I thought you guys didn't have guns.

Very similar to fort Myers in terms of the people u encounter

>south florida
>mexicans

Mexico was too lazy to pay attention in law making class

Yes.

My guess is Dallas and SA vote Trump, Houston and Austin vote Killary.

I agree, I never liked Houston, to many googles to feel comfortable.

Logic > Feels :))

>I'm going to (major texas city that isn't fort worth) what should I expect?

Either immigrant californians or abject poverty. In Houston you get both.

They won't care about ours eventually either. It will become a worthless scrap of paper.

is going to go more red again real quick thanks to Cruz

And El Paso. It's okay our rural and suburbs outnumber by a lot.

>He said as he applied his feelings to all of his posts
Try again, bud.

The constitution said we could but laws were changed over time and no one noticed. As a law-abiding citizen good luck getting a gun permit but if you're a narco you can have weapons that are illegal even in the USA.

Eh, it's not like you're gonna get shot or robbed. Like any major city it has its bad parts and its good parts. Just don't hang out in shady looking areas after dark and you'll be fine.

If we ever tip below 50 there will be nothing but articles about his whites are a minority but own majority of the wealth. let's hope we're not killed by spic and nigger hoardes.

Funny how the jews never get called out on that.

So you saying you are pro Trump.

Trump is Anti-NATO. So if NATO is abolished Finland gets rekt by Russians. Good logic mate.

Famm...youston has a massive problem with armed robbery just about everywhere in the city. I mean u won't get shot but Jesus I can imagine there are cities with worse robbery problems than here.

Provided by the US no less. I can't wait for Trump to win and bring treason charges against Holder and King Nigger

>random assumptions
Well done.

>articles about his whites are a minority but own majority of the wealth

And whites will be taxed far more heavily than they are now. Taxed like slaves to support the big government policies they are outvoted on by their nonwhite compatriots. Their blood will literally be drained to support the welfare state this nation is set to become, until it all collapses.

Finland rekt Russia by themselves before.

Trump has no track record as politician. So we have to assume things that will happen. He is a big boy with tiny hands and a small temperament, so it is easy to know what he will do. :P

Texas is deep red, most credible places just aren't polling it because everyone knows already it's red so you have very infrequent shill polls in the state that fuck with the average. Even so it's +8, it's not actually available for democrats.

OK then why are almost all the border counties blue then Mr smarty pants?

You fail to realize you assumed my position, without me ever mentioning it beyond the EU.
Yet you talk about how bad my logic is based on your own assumptions and feelings on the matter, while also talking about how logic>feelings xDDDD.

Do keep going though, dig your hole deeper and we'll see how that works out for you.

There are more college educated or not so privileged people :)

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know it was that bad down there. I've visited friends in the Houston area a few times but have spent most of my times in the suburbs and not the city proper.

t. Ft. Worth resident