How long until Sean Hannity gets pulled?

How long until Sean Hannity gets pulled?

Fox news already banning the polls from this week Debate.

rawstory.com/2016/09/fox-news-reprimands-sean-hannity-stop-citing-bullsht-online-polls-claiming-trump-won-debate/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/sean-hannity-is-now-number-two-at-fox-news-ahead-of-megyn-kelly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fox is still anti-Trump. This just goes to show that Fox is basically a mouthpiece for corporate interests.

Fox is the most balanced out there.

Fox business seems to be the most based, Dobbs been on a rampage.

But yes, Fox News appears to be a baby back bitch now.

Only because their viewership would tank if they openly opposed Trump.

Ailes is gone and rumors are that there will be a massive change in the lineup after election day.

People in the media are spooked, they think that regardless of the outcome Ailes and Bannon and Trump are going to form some kind of news network.

Holyshit. That would be a good idea.

He will go work for RT and his first interview will be with pic related.

RT any good?

Ailes is gone, Fox News will become another liberal shill organization, if they weren't already.

Citing polls with proof of being rigged with scripts is not good for their reliability. Even Fox knows that online polls are total bullshit

Its holyshit BS when Trump wins. If it was the other way they wouldn't care.

If Trump loses he will most definitely start his own conservative media empire. Stealing half of Fox's employees when he does.

Only person that will go over is Sean and maybe dobbs. Trump will also have the best looking girls.

When the whole birther thing was brought up again a week or so ago after Trump addressed it the other networks and a few of the early Fox news hosts were going out of their way claiming the Clinton campaign didn't start it in 2008, while Hannity that very night was saying they did. Obviously there isn't a general concensus at Fox and it wouldn't be surprising if they start purging some hosts to make their narrative more uniform and become just another leftist news orginization.

I think more would go over. Fox is pretty split on supporting Trump and cuckservatives who do not. Roger Ailes would join Trump even though he already left Fox

Is this actually true? I know CNN is shit but fox news being better is something i find hard to believe.

>massive Reddit campaigns to flood polls with Hillary votes is the Will of the People
>massive chan campaigns to flood polls with Trump votes is manipulation and wrong

I fucking hate liberals. They're even more useless than a nigger. A nigger can at least sometimes be amusing if you hand them a ball. Liberals have absolutely zero redeeming value, aside from having faces you just want to punch.

Fox gets a bad image because it mostly conservitive so((( john stewert))land (((cnn)))automaticly hate it because they report differently.

Its pretty balanced for the most part.

BUMP

>Is this actually true?
Not remotely. FOX is not as bad as CNN but that's not saying much at all.

No major news network in the United States is anything but a shill.

>Fox is still anti-Trump.

Trumpfags are so out of it that the most pro-Republican mouth piece there is, is now anti-Republican.

One America News my dude

>he doesn't know that Republicunts have been fighting Trump since the primaries
>he's paid to shill on an image board
Pick one. Either way you should consider suicide.

Daytime Fox News is pretty fucking terrible. "Happening Now" being the worst offender of shilling.

Night time Fox news isn't too bad. Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly both being fairly partisan, and Sean Hannity being 100% Trump supporter late night Clinton rapefest.

This is actually true, but only because their viewership doesn't allow them to go full anti-trump like the rest.

they are pissed because he slammed megyn the narcissistic s&m demon possessed 'all women are rosie o'donnell' harpy on his radio show yesterday.

the (((MSM))) is upset because those online snap polls are the only ones that CAN'T be rigged and it pisses them off

What did he say? link?

Holyshit Hannity beating her in rating now.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/sean-hannity-is-now-number-two-at-fox-news-ahead-of-megyn-kelly/

Is funny because trump was plus 4 in non online polls after the debate

She did start it. It's always amazing how it triggered liberals

>fox news being better is something i find hard to believe.

It's only better by virtue of CNN being so shit. Fox hasn't pulled shit like
"Trump says Obama founder of ISIS (He wasn't)" yet, for either candidate.

Don't know how. Sean's show really isn't that interesting.

You can't Strump the Hannity

I dont know Murdochs exwife started fucking Putin and I think thats hillarious.