Is your body ready for Clinton?

Trump lost on Monday. The rest is just counting the cost. Goodbye, America.

New America is going to be fun to build, though.

agreed OP!!!!!! DRUMPF BTFO

kek that hillary pepe. Trump embarrassed his entire base and im no longer voting.

These posters are right on the money, America has chosen a proven politician who will fight for all Americans' interests (except for those racist alt-right people hahaha)

Nice troll attempt. The vast majority of polls had Trump winning the debate, with some results from even deep blue papers showing a Trump landslide win

In fact really the only poll, the CNN/ORC poll that admitted it was weighed heavily for the Dems showed Hillary winning by anything significant

I don't care. It might be bad for us on the short term, but i'll start planing the land redistribution

Id's you shill faggot

top kek m8.

i voted trump already but even i know he lost the debate

and Cred Forums loses again. how can you even compete?

CTR in max damage control

>is your body ready

5 year old memes are a tell for normie shills who need to get off my board

You should tell that to the millions who responded to polls that showed just the opposite.

I wont even talk about the Drudge poll that had it 80+% for Trump with well over 1million responses. So how about you go look at the CNBC poll, or maybe the Chicago Tribune poll?

Perhaps you were watching a different debate than the 84+ million Americans out there

kek, pretty much every poll was like this before being brigaded by Cred Forums and other scriptfags

I've listened and talked to every trump supporter that isn't a shitposter and even they agree he lost the first debate

the only place where the consensus that he won is on Cred Forums.

lmao at this thread and by extension your lives, i shill for Trump with 1,000 times greater efficacy while taking a shit at work

Like I said, maybe you watched a different poll, or you are talking to people who expected Trump to utter "build a wall" to the crowd chanting for 90 minutes.

Half of the MSM is calling it an outright win for Trump and the other half is either shilling or calling it a draw. FFS even CNN with their own poll conceded it was almost too close to call

>cuck is trying to use meme magic

kek, how your pay you shitbagged payed "Artists" drawning cartoon frogs?

That frog is a white supremacist

Lol you complained about your mic. You know you are having a bad time since you mentioned it.

Holy crap the CTR faggots are getting desperate
They really haven't figured us out have they?

>he believes its possible for Cred Forums to rig thousands of polls

Retards like you are the real conspiracy theorists.

If you think Hillary won the debate you are mentally disabled and should get your head checked.

They really are getting desperate. They truly and unironically believe Cred Forums is capable of manipulating a 1 million vote poll

They can't comprehend why people hate Hillary so much they've convinced themselves that its a conspiracy

Yeah, I have to admit the Hilary is a great debater

STRONG usage of the english language

(they)
>he unrionically believes in the ctr meme

look at my screenshot you dumb nigger. i voted for trump just because he's my guy, even though I know he lost. just like most of Cred Forums did

and yes Cred Forums and other right wing forums have dedicated users like that shit on any hillary shill with their dedication.