ALL KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
(REMOVED by Cred Forums)

Please note that some of my older threads are being removed & recently I got a 3 day ban.

So yes there will be more Knowledge Bombs, and I'm thinking about doing a Castle Bravo to CTR if they piss me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/360798-explosion-nyc-fire-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
youtu.be/sNFqhI5hJB0
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
pagesix.com/2009/12/25/sightings-790/
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm
express.co.uk/news/world/434123/Woman-shot-dead-at-White-House-gates-was-suffering-from-postnatal-depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(REMOVED by Cred Forums)
(REMOVED by Cred Forums)

Read them & consider all the events going on.

I will try to do some recent ones but its VITAL to get out all the previous threads information before they are removed.

Tell me about the damn pineal gland

not a subject that is worth going into in this current time.

Also
rt.com/usa/360798-explosion-nyc-fire-injuries/

Gas leak explosion

I've been watching things.

This is the exact type of incident I was telling you guys about.

"Gas Leak" = cover word.

whats new anon5
any intel on the debate?

Maybe if you included sources, people would follow this more.

Dude, not all sources can be freely posted on a fucking website.

Several things are new, gotta cover them in some knowledge bombs going forward.

Debate was rigged.

Clinton had:

> Questions known beforehand.
> Moderator in the pocket.(who had a ear piece)
> Notes of all the questions on her desk
> She had a earpiece
> A mini teleprompter infront of her.
> Several mini episodes.

Yet trump still won well.(which is a good thing)

bump

GET THIS INFORMATION OUT.

These knowledge bomb threads are very important overtime.

I love you, man.

Assange said more leaks would be coming around debate time. Do you have any info on leaks forthcoming? Basically I just want to know if we're really gonna get more emails.

Mh, yes they can. You can say, "I found this information from...", "I know this because...", "This is the case because...".

You seem confident enough to show that "someone knows something", so should it make a difference if you tell us how and why? Also being more specific on events really helps.

You're just coming across as some schizo who's making quasi-rational correlations.

Anon5 is doing gods work.

Please tell me if you know anything going on in major west coast cities such as LA, Salt Lake, Reno, Vegas, Phoenix?

I feel like I can actual do something if it was in cities within my driving range

Piss off Ahmed

yeah it is, it's relevant as fuck.

It's really not at the moment, go look at the Rothschild threads if you want more

Was wondering when you would be back. Glad to hear from you.

Wikileaks is doing alot of processing and sorting ATM.

Lots of information to cover and put out.

Scotland is 85% white
&
I'm asking him how he knows to convey some sense of legitimacy. S'wrong with questioning shit like shit?

Yeah, its good to be back.

Which is why its critical that the information in the Knowledge Bombs are spread.

Because i don't know how long I'll be able to post on here.

bump5

Hope they do it quick, what with this Internet giveaway on Oct. 1.

That's good news!

Keep doing your thang, I'll keep bumping

Trump has to be aware she cheated correct?

Both the west coast & East cost have Cells.

Should not be a big surprise since both of them have high concentrations of SJW/Feminist groups helping them get set up.

He fucking knows, we all know. Hell we exposed it that night.

Why do you think he gave her that double pat on the back?

Fantastic. :)

Yep, already looking at stuff for the next one.

It was delayed.

he's right I fucking despise schizophrenics, cite your sources or YOU PISS OFF and take meds fucking fag

What can you tell us about Future Memes?

Not him, but even if he did he can't say anything lest he look like he is making rash accusations without evidence. I've sen the videos about the notepad and the finger signal, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest but it is near impossible to prove. The only way to prove it is capture some of these tyrants and water board them, which doesn't sound like that bad of an idea now that I mention it.

1 post

Come on man.
This is his MO and he's been right as many times as Cred Forums has
>always

Lol the guy with vague information and cryptic replies is back. Time for some more role play Cred Forums

He patted her on the back for a reason.

Spicy.

I mean, it's not really their fault and he's not necessarily schizophrenic. Should definitely include sources of some sort though.

> he's been right as many times as Cred Forums has

You seem to be keeping up with this fully then. What things has "anon5" predicted and what things have became true? Things that aren't just a vague interpretation of current situations though.

CTR
T
R

This is what frustrates me to no end. That we can't fucking do anything about it. I hope Trump has something planned for the next debate to combat that cheating hag.

Not RP.

If you are CTR, I suggest you head for the hills real soon.

Don't have a tolerance for you guys anymore.

Trump has a plan.

While Hillary blew her load on the first debate, Trump has a shit ton of stuff for the last 2.

I think they got a cash infusion from daddy soros. They have been shilling overtime everywhere.

>Cryptogon is of his meds again

The defibrillator vest? is that what she's wearing under her pantsuit?

Any info on Comeys future. Will anything come from today's hearing?

CTR has many employees and management into "kiddie" stuff.

It would be a shame if multiple agencies found that out in rapid succession.

Do it

Why won't you remove any doubt people have here by including some form of citation? Even just a little background of where this came from.

You're calling people shills that don't believe you, yet you expect people to believe your social commentary as predictions based off of inside knowledge.

You won't stop getting called a shizo or fake without mentioning where this is coming from.

It was either mic or some type of medical device.

Comey knows he screwed up.

He should have not given immunity to those people.

Trump is a kike puppet. The planet is under Satan's control via the illuminati, bankers, the Rothschilds, and other archons like that. You will never see a politician or a member of any industry that has not sold their soul to get there.

I will post more info about Trump below, I am not a shill no matter how many desperate real shills try to (((shut it down))) by claiming ctr. I want people to wake up because this is our only hope.

a was a wireless lav mic transmitter you boob

If you read my OP, I told ya its quite a possibility in the future. :)

It all depends on timeframes.

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

You are a complete fucking moron.

On so many levels.

Sorry not ctr. Do you pretend to be an alien abductee on /x/ or some kind of pony wrangler on /mlp?

Oh look its the "Jews are evil and they control everything" theory.

You fools got brainwashed into thinking like that and you are too stupid to realize it.

CTR
T
R

I don't have a source, but my gut tells me this as well. That he is playing the long game, first debate: basically throw it. Each subsequent debate turn up the heat until the last one then blow her ass outta the water. She'll be thinking she can coast to victory but in reality she's playing into his hands. Like he says, she has no stamina and the train is just leaving the station, full steam ahead.

do russia invade europe throught poland or rarther scandinavian countries first?

Why are you worried you might not be able to post here much longer and that your previous threads are going to get shoa'd?

hahahaha

Oh its clear you don't seem to understand the implications of many things I've brought up.

Look at whats happening to the threads I posted.

Thats why I linked all of them that I could.

Trump didn't throw the first one, he did quite well.

And it further exposed the media's BS.

Russia invading Europe?

ISIS is already fucking doing that you dumbass and you are scared of a bear?

lol sounds like I triggered a kike! if only you had more to offer than "you are a complete moron"- sure, it's funny I guess to people like you, but how about a real argument? how about you engage in conversation like a functional, intelligent human and tell me why im wrong instead of trying to (((shut it down)))

Sorry if I'm sounding like abit of a ass this time around, just really annoyed that I couldn't do a knowledge bomb in 3 days.

There are archives and SC's though. So i wouldn't be to worried.

Can you get in trouble for posting here or do you have someones permission.

>Sure, we all know it is lizard people controlling media, banks and academia

Get fucked RP trash

The "jewish conspiracy" has been the most effective brainwashing tool the elites have ever done.

They can get away with so much because everyone thinks its the jews doing everything.

banned again?

If hillary clinton rigs the election is there any signs that we can look for to confirm if she did or not?

This isn't roleplaying.

It's hilarious many effective the "jewish conspiracy" brainwashing has been.

locals are rather agressive to muslims so i dont think that band of goatfuckers with ak is bigger threat than country with nuclear arsenal.
you also didnt answer me.. its rather rude to answer on question with different question

Where does this whole Kerry/ Syria/ Russia out. come into play? Why are they pushing a war with Russia so blatantly? I haven't seen "Russia bad" rhetoric this bad since the 80s.

No, its just that I'm starting to suspect that some people moderating this board don't like what I am saying or I am being mass reported.

Thats why I wasn't able to post for a few days.

Soros...... always pay attention to the man behind the curtain,

just reset ip and remove cookies, what a problem.

Are you dismissing Jewish influence totally or criticizing how their influence is overplayed?

I'm talking about the whole EU.

can you elaborate on the jewish conspiracy brainwashing?

It's not all kikes you dummy, but kikes are deeply intertwined in it. They aren't even real jews, that part is a lie as well. They are fake jews that are literally just a church of Satan.

Trump has connections to elite bankers and businessmen, the clintons themselves, israel and of course his own personal jewish ancestry and interests

Soros related.

Also if HC gets into the whitehouse there will be a WW3.

Not going to bother responding to you since you are trying to derail and discredit this thread.

Why is russia made out to be the bad guy in these times. With all i read it seems like they are doing good and stuff... Starting to finally reclaim allepo and all the other things in the country. So my question is, why is russia made to look like a war mongering country these days?

this anon5.

Over-fucking-played.

Yes there are jewish globalists, but its a very small percentage overall.

"Blame the Jews"

"Don't look over here at us, it was the Jews".

Thats the brainwashing in a nutshell.

>if HC gets into the whitehouse there will be a WW3

You should add that to your "Truth Bombs", it will fit in nicely with the rest of your baseless claims.

Dunno if it's been posted haven't scrolled yet, but now I believe you, yesterday I saw "gas leak" explosion and it was ruled to be a "homemade drug lab" and I instantly thought of your thread that said to watch for more of that.

Idk if it's been posted as well or other anons dissected it but can someone tell me if this could even be from a meth lab?

so theres a reason to go to war.

>Also if HC gets into the whitehouse there will be a WW3.
Oh I know, why do you think there is such a big push for #texit lately? A lot of 3%ers see it coming and are getting ready and they aren't getting ready to fight Russians ifyanowaddamean.

Can you elaborate on the Soros connection? Is the reasoning known yet?

Why DOES Hillary want to invade Russia so bad?

I don't know, some kind of instinct tells me you're not the same a5 as in previous threads. You give off a different vibe today and write in a slightly different manner. You're more dismissive. More aggressive.

Something is fishy here...

Shit forgot pic

Because the US is supporting radical groups in Syria, and Russia is trying to help Syria not become another Libya

LOL how you idiot? do you not value open discussion? Im a real person telling you about something that i really believe it wouldnt hurt you a bit to engage in a conversation with me and discuss my points vs yours to see if maybe one of us might change our minds, the fact that you refuse to do so makes me think youre one of them literally honey potting and shilling people on this board just be a real person jeez!

It already has, multiple times.

It was a ISIS trap.

Soros hates russia and hates any place where he cannot get his slimy hands on.

What are the chances of terrorist ever getting ahold of nuclear material and things like that?

Not her.

Soros & the US democrats.

lol except no one but you is acting as if not being a jew makes someone a-okay. the rothschilds "arent jews" and it wouldnt stop me from saying that they are evil and in control

hillary and trump are both "not jews", doesnt mean Im like "oh nothing jewish here? nothing to see then!" you are the one shilling man.

Same guy.

Just really ticked off that I got banned(again might I add) from this place.

First time was 1 day ban

Second time was a 3 day ban.

I've very concerned.

Don't have time for this type of stuff.

And I'm not shilling.

there are ways around a ban

Tell us more about the delay, please.

dont have time for this stuff? then why did you start this thread idiot? you're clearly shilling, you're refusing to discuss my points probably because I guess you have nothing to prove me wrong.

Here's a fucking knowledge bomb! Get in here boys!
youtu.be/sNFqhI5hJB0

Ted Cruz managed to help delay/block it.

Do you think Putin is aware that a lot of Americans don't support that chimp in the White House nor do we think Russia is our enemy?

I said I don't have time to get into this type of topic presently.

Anonymous5, you're not related to FBIAnon by chance are you?

He probably is.

At the same time there are alot of stupid SJW people that do.

Ted is pretty based. He tore into Jeh Johnson's ass pretty good.

No.

He's turning himself around.

In your current knowledge is it a possibility that their are any spies in America or in the American Government

and I think you're full of shit, why are you in this thread then and how do you have time to answer any other comment?

Huma is one.

OK, why though? And how do we stop it? The next ACTUAL world war is it for us. Multiple countries have bombs that can obliterate 1/4 of a continent. Someone will use them, and that's it for us all.

Did you not read the OP?

is that really a question?

Target Soros and expose as much as you can.

Also in your current knowledge. Does russia really hack into the american government as it is today,

OK. Still didn't answer me- why do they want war.

widly talked about today i mean

What are your, I hate to use the term sources, but where do you acquire your information? You can be vague, its cool. Need any help? I mean you could be full of it, but your observations reflect my own as well as those I know in the defense industry. Regardless a threat is there that needs to be neutralized.

>(REMOVED by Cred Forums)
Cred Forums's archive only goes back 1 week

No.

Democrats are trying to cover for there own fuck ups.

Some of these were removed before the 1 week rate.

People, places and times.

In your current estimates how many isis members are in America today?

Please take the time and read these threads in the OP.

Agreed, its like their operating out of old KGB handbooks its so obvious.

No I did, still not explaining to me what you're doing right now and why you're able to respond to every other user in this thread and even myself, it seems like you have plenty of time to argue back and forth with me, you just are butthurt and triggered and for some reason dont want to get into the trump is a cabal puppet topic.

Close to how many are in Europe right now.

That that's a "I hope I'm wrong", estimate.

I noticed she's been out sight lately. Falling out with Hil, or just laying low?

Because he actually isn't a puppet.

Exactly.

Read my past Knowledge Bombs. I've covered this.

Why did the dems override Obama's 9/11 bill veto?

Even evil has standards.

SOURCES FAGGOT

Will of the people :^)

> soros is bad
> soros invested 160 mil into a trump tower in chicago
> soros and trump were also named in a lawsuit involving the sale of a gm building
> trumps not bad tho

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

and some info about how the two insiders spent their holiday one year:
pagesix.com/2009/12/25/sightings-790/

If Saudi Arabia did fund 9/11 why arnt we taking serious action towards the country?

Who are you voting for?

(facepalm)

It's really clear which group you are doing the work for.

:)

Not all sources can be posted on a website.

Any news on DB?

okay lets talk about that. what makes you think he is not a puppet? are you not concerned about his past friendship with Jeffrey Epstein? are you not concerned that donald trump has been bailed out several times by rich cabalists like the rothschilds and george soros? does it not concern you that he was close friends and a huge political supporter of hillary up until this election?

Big deal. So he had dealings with Soros, and likely figured out what an evil fucker he is.

Yo fuck off with this shit you said last week isis was going to be blowing shot up all over Charlotte while the police were distracted by niggers.

I thought I was going to get to remove kebab you faggot.

hmm well I'm here having a conversation with you and providing points to support my argument, including links, while you act like a sassy cunt and refuse to actually make a single statement that could debunk my theory. hmmm i wonder which one of us is the shill.

We could have, the evidence goes way back to the 90's.

DB?

I figured out who you are.

The typing style gave it away.

Did you not hear about the Bomb threat at city Hall recently?

Pay the attention to things.

based on what? i have the proof that he hangs out with him and takes his money, where is your proof that he doesnt like him? oh right you're just arguing based off of your feelings like a leftist tumblrina

what even makes you trust him so much? lol, because he said everything you want to hear? have you never heard of lying? controlled opposition? do you even know what it is to manipulate someone? like, if you even believe in massive corruption and lying why are you so eager to trust a rich media figure deeply intertwined with the industry? you are so gullible and easy to trick.

Is it one of the 'kiddie lover' ctr shills?

We have to figure out where we're going from here, this place has become beyond compromised and they're rolling out their total control operations. But if we name where here thwy'll just follow and go throgh the exaact same motions.
We're facing a real critical conundrum here.

Take a chill pill, Alex.

My threads always bring out things from the woodwork.

No. But pay attention to what hes saying and how hes talking about things.

OP, tell us something that isn't just social commentary and predictions based off of how things look like they're going.

Give us something that is almost guaranteed.

you literally dont know who I am, you're either a shill or delusional, it's just sad- you're so set in your identity politics-based beliefs, refusing to let go, that you'll invent any story in your mind that just makes it all go away quickly and easily.

The knowledge bomb threads on here get flak, but in a way thats a good thing.

How come more stuff doesnt happen in Antartica. I hear there is some major oil down there.

I've stated many things in each knowledge Bomb.

Read them.

So OP, britanon here. Did you find out about the index?

That upset you didn't it?

Deutsche Bank

Alex jones is a kike shill with a kike wife.

yeah keep deflecting and trying to shut me down, it must be much easier than just MAKING A SINGLE FUCKING POINT OR GIVING SOME EVIDENCE OR DOING ANYTHING REAL TO BACK UP YOUR POINT OF VIEW

FUCK YOU KIKE SHILL

Unfortunately no.

Canary in the coal mine for the EU's future.

Treaties.

That's not what I'm talking about.
Soon you won't be able to make such threads at alll, no Cred Forums type threads will be allowed on Cred Forums in order to "enforce the (((rules)))"
This place will die and we need to have a replacement ready beforehand, freemasonchan is already under their total control so that isn't an option.
We needa real contingency here.

As I said, I figured out who you are and why you are acting this way.

Alex Soros.

Good point.

>if they piss me off
Why ? Who the fuck are you ?
some 24 year old with kali linux on his laptop driving a honda civic ?

But you're actually delusional. I've never once gone in a thread remotely related to these topics, I guarantee you that we have never communicated before. Instead of addressing my argument and responding to my evidence with something to dispute it (which should apparently be very easy for you and would be far more effective in proving that I'm wrong), you just delude yourself or try to lie to everyone else at least. You are too weak to have a real conversation if you're not just a fucking lying little demon.

Decalcify it nigga.
Seat of the Soul. -Descarte
Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo! It's God's dick nigga!

How much does it take to start an image board of this nature?

A completely decentralized image board that uses the torrent protocol could work.

But who is gonna go that far to shitpost..

what are the chances of voter intimidation on nov 8th

la raza has been quiet lately and i'm wondering if this is what they have planned

It ticks me off when I am watching things happening.

hahahaha

Truly funny.

OP when is the fourth reich coming back?

an autist

Dude not even him, but you are fucking salty. If he's not corresponding with you, then leave, there's plenty of threads on Cred Forums that you can pick from. But instead you're in here trying to have a pissing match because somebody is playing the way you want them too.

I bet you're the type of kid that threw a tantrum when you saw someone else making their Spriderman action figure fly like Superman.

> haha if I keep doing this, I won't have to admit that Trump isn't my god king white-race savior
> darn I wish I just had some actual proof to shut down these pesky goyim

Will Hillary cheating the debates be exposed in media or is she just gonna get away with it?

What were the "mini episodes" you talked about?

>I know who you are
Nope. That's where you lost me. RP fucking shill. Stuck in your God dammed head like the rest of these fucks. Is a lot of what you say true? Yeah. Biggest one being that if Clinton gets to office ww3 is gonna start. But your inability to actually fucking answer an opposing question concerning Trump has murdered your credibility. Get the fuck out of your head. And don't even fucking try to pull that "oh you are CTR shill, employed by DNC/Clinton, I know who you Iz"

I'm a fucking shit paid state worker that fucking does a desk job who is trying to fucking figure out how the hell to stop all of this God dammed insanity before we get blown the fuck up hell

That's what I was thinking along the lines of, there are also onion boards out there but they're probably infested with spooks even more than this place is, and onion is a pain in the ass.

That theory is baffling.

Possible, but might not happen.

La Raza hates BLM BTW.

anon5 is storytelling and Idk why people are eating this shit

you guys love happenings too much

LOL you have no idea, dude. I'm already in a million threads right now, telling a million people the truth about Trump. I'm 99% this user is a shill, influenced by demons literally, and I'm going to fuck with him as much as I want. If he were a real person he'd have acted like one by now.

You'd be salty too if you realized that Satan had everyone around you brainwashed and if you knew what type of murderous terror they have in store for us. You'll think I'm nuts but maybe you'll remember me one day as they give you your implant.

Do you know why I said that to him?

To get some information on how he would react.

Not RP.

You have gone off the deep end.

Won't be exposed in the MSM.

Watch her hands and here wobbling. Also her speech patterns.

Dude I appreciate it I'm sure I seem nuts and what I have to say probably doesn't seem valid at all, but I still appreciate that you can see the same bs I'm seeing. Why don't people on pol have real conversations instead of acting like Tumblr users? Has it always been this way or is this a new thing?

>Straya

I want to believe..

CTR shill confirmed.

>You'll think I'm nuts but maybe you'll remember me one day as they give you your implant.
Yeah I dunno about Satan and all, but I'm not getting an implant. I could go into details about why but I think I can sum it up by saying I'm what you would call a "Kill not capture" type of target. God have mercy on them, because I won't.

I'm not RPing or whatever.

So far, you're implying that Soros is the big guy in the food chain.

Is he though? I feel like there could something bigger going on.

Keep confirming even further your inability to back up your point of view with evidence. Keep acting like a butt-hurt leftist, feelings and insults are easier than facts and logic, am i rite?

Are you Glenn Beck?

If you look at recent events he is a major player and map maker.

Dude, her speech patterns were fucked during the debate when topics meandered from what was rehearsed. What will come out on Hillary to usher Trump in office?

I did warn you guys ahead of time.

Great cover. You're still fucking in your head. Gain some fucking self awareness. You are smart. That's cool, but if you want to make a difference fucking don't do it by playing the fucking "I'm Neo and I'm informed" game- do what I'm doing and try to fucking think of a way to pull all these ass holes out of THEIR heads and get them together we can fucking work on something TOGETHER so we can fucking dismantle Shillary and the fuckwad insanity she's tied to.

Well, however you see it I'm sure we're both wary of the same evil forces. Good luck getting away alive, God be with you!

Whats the inside opinion on who won the debate?

Obviously the higher ups are directing the media to shill for Hill and say she won, but do the higher ups actually believe she won? Are the elite clinton supports confident again, or are they still doom and gloom?

I picked up on that too, it was either memorized dialect or a weird flow of speech.

If only you had a track record of providing evidence to back up your claims....

>small percentage overall.
Eh, bingo. Don't you know history? Particularly German 19th and 20th century history?

Trump.

Hillary is becoming more and more like a joke.

Look, CTR and other shills have been trying to screw with me in the past.

I do.

Keep track of current events and things like that.

I remember when I used to lay at the foot of my parents bed and watch Glenn Beck with them. I remember when I used to support Trump and I hated him for being anti-Trump. Man those were simpler times....

I think it has to do with her medication. I was on gabapentin (anti seizure med) for a long time and it completely jumbled my speech

I'm not talking about the actual jewish population.

I'm talking about elite/globalist groups.

Who does Huma spy for?

Is Comey holding back info in the hopes of getting Hillary to justice once Trump wins or is he outright working for Hillary and Soros?

Some say he granted inmunities so they dont get killed by Hillary, but it could also be that Comey is working for her.

Which is it?

top lel

>Who does Huma spy for?
The Saudis and any and all nations with firm ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, we've known this for a while.

You keep replying to posts that bring nothing.

There's a post limit on each thread. You're wasting posts by replying to worthless posters.

God fuck you dude. Fuck you. I am upset, yay for you, that's really funny isn't it? I'm not a CTR shill (as if they are even real) and I'm not lying. I'm a real person and it fucking kills me that forces on this planet have people like you separated so far from people like me, that you and I can't even have a conversation in a real way. If we were in real life, you'd give me the time of day. I can't even believe you authentically think I'm shilling you.

1) Saudi's and to some extent Obama.(It's....complicated).

2) FBI was threatened by the DOJ.

Is Trump aware of her episodes at the debates? Will he try to trigger more of them at the next debates?

Realistically, what are the odds she makes it til election day without a major health incident?

Fair point.

Shut up. Go back to RP while the adults try to figure out how the fuck to avoid ww3

Honestly, I don't know. There is so much fucking potential in here but for some God dammed reason this place has just turned into a white supremacy shit stain with just a few fucking nuggets of gold to keep poor around. I'm pretty sure it's the fucking DNC that planted the seed and everyone being fucking human and running with anonymity just grabbed on.

So much rage.

>I'm not a CTR shill (as if they are even real)
Ya blew it.

> bring nothing
> except for tons of evidence that Trump has Jewish ancestry and close ties to many corrupted businessmen
> but fuck that, that stuff wouldn't be fun to look at, MAGA MAGA MAGA, this makes me feel too good to stop!!!!

Is Combetta dead or MIA?

1) Yes

2) Odds? more like weeks.

1) Not RP.

You need to read my Knowledge Bombs.

2) You have no idea what you are going on about.

Actually, there are CTR shills. You aren't one, but there are

Eh, you can have Jewish ancestry and in a field as well as alongside with a bunch of corrupt asshats, but I still think Trump cares more about the well-being and security of the American people more than Hilary.

MIA.

Look at Clinton.

Do Obama and Huma fuck on the side?

So.. more like KIA?

>Trump has Jewish ancestry
Nice concern trolling faggot. He's German and Scottish.

"Da joos did it" is a meme. But there is an invisible hand controlled by a very few select group of people.

Obama's bisexual and he prefers masculine women.

Patrician

No rage, just sadness. Complete utter depression at the state of our world and the poison in your soul.

I mean, it's clear that since the Trump thing began, we've had an influx of redditors and normies, lots of kids just getting into politics for the first time and this election is obviously "a ton of fun." (I used to be loving this, bought a MAGA hat, and the stickers all over, held parties every time there was an election or a debate, it felt good but it was all a lie) It's just that we used to make fun of leftists for how stupid and illogical they were and now everyone here behaves the exact same way. I hope it's as simple as a bunch of kids being too immature to act any better.

Threatened with what? How does one three-letter agency threaten another?

You are both terrible at shilling, mind you.

Will your supervisors spank you?

If your shilling is apparent it actually works against you, as people see you for who you are.

So are you secretly supporting Trump?

Read your knowledge bombs- that's why I said you knowledge was good because you are on point with a lot of it. You yourself need to grow up if you are ever going to make a difference.

And what the hell do you mean "I don't know what I'm going on about"??? Explain- expound upon your assumptions in a way that supports your theories.

Okay, German ancestry gets a little fuck-y though. At one point during the 18th and 19th century, there were a lot Jews of in substantial positions of the authority who left the religious community to become secular. Some intermarried with Christians, others married other secular Jews who had also left the fold. It's possible Trump could be in this category of people.

>CIA killed JFK for exposing zionism and MLK for unity

Queen of England isn't human
>2 generations living to 100 yrs old
>believing that feat of longevity

>Most prolific artists/actors have bought a ticket to Virgin Galactic but it isn't even in motion yet
>ask yourself why

>J.P Morgan is an arsehole for puling the plug on Tesla, he was reviving what the egyptians did but better.

>Hillary is a lesbian and Obama is gay
>America is Ancient Rome 2.0

>Aliens do exist
>they won't disclose
>why?
>you profit from religious conflict
>existence of aliens contradict virtually all religions

Please don't tell me you are this stupid... Anyone could be holding the FBI hostage... Hillary will try and win but she still can't stop the OCTOBER SURPRISE so she is pretending that Russian Agents are behind Wikileaks....

>secretly supporting Trump
What if he is one of the Trump sons?

I mean, maybe, but Trump and Clinton are literally controlled by the same puppet masters. It's not real, so even if there are CTR shills that authentically believe that they are simply shilling for a real, uncontrolled candidate, the people paying those shills or directing them or whatever are not authentically thinking that way, this is all a part of performing a massive song and dance.

They're both controlled by the same people, neither care about anything really besides pleasing their owners and earning more power and items in return for leading the rest of us to our doom. Trump isn't just alongside corrupt people, he's taken money from Soros, from the Rothschilds and from wayyyy more people than that too. He has gone to Epstein's famed "sex slave island" with Bill Clinton. He has married every single one of his children to Jewish people.

Two things just occurred to me..

1) I don't think OP's first language is English, some phrases are not constructed correctly. Maybe Slavbro.

2) Mentioning a nuclear incident at Mecca in previous KB's, Anon5 said someone could be framed for it. I thought about that for a couple days, didn't remember anyone answering the "How?" Russia is nuke capable, has nuke subs, and is currently importing 20% of domestically-produced-here-in-the-US Uranium via Uranium One, the company owned/controlled by the Russian Federation and the same Uranium One that was found to have investors that made donations to the Clinton Foundation for "speeches."

Not the most nuanced explanation, but I think it makes a connection.

As far as whether or not Anon5 is an insider or is privy to any info that others aren't, I'm not sure; the info is out there, he is asking relevant questions and/or making reasonable assumptions.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm

Holy fucking shit!

Get this archived before they shut it down!

>Both controlled by the same people
Controlled by the same people but with different goals at the end of the day.

Will a new Hunnic Empire for and crash this one too?

>Aliens do exist
Are the fluxliners real?

First of all, his ancestry is extremely difficult to trace and within a few generations you'll see holes and issues arise with no real answer- for example, his Scottish mother married into a family that apparently shared her maiden name, Macleod. So she either married into family or this is a coverup. Same stuff happens on the other side.

Besides all of that, his great grandmother was named Katherina Kober, daughter of Johann Jakob Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim Jewish name. It's no coincidence that all of his children are married to Jews or that he has several female relatives that have also married Jews. They're rejoining the tribe after a quick, convenient time of being crypto kikes.

You are delusional. You won't believe me or care anyways but I'm not a shill. I used to support Trump, registered Republican to vote for him in the primaries, but when AIPAC happened I realized I had been fooled. A few months of research later and I realize that society itself is a ruse operated by the devil. I'm not voting, I'm getting a bus ticket to take me to the most remote place I can find and I'm disappearing from my identity.

He's gone

The techno makes for a very surreal aesthetic.

>tfw you are a crypto-kike supporting Trump

The Bible says that along with rebuilding the temple on the mount and negotiating a yuge deal for Israel, the antichrist will become the leader of the reformed Roman Empire.

Nobody cares.

You're terrible at this.

Nobody gives a fuck, shill. It's not what you say, its how you write and the lengths to which you go to reply to people.

This is not how is done, you should receive disciplinary action by your supervisor because you're counterproductive to CTR.

I mean, they have goals like I said, to maintain the illusion, but that's it. Anything they're up to in the long run is just serving to assist the eventual one world government.

wtf is this

Triple dubs wills it.

>
I'm sure Comey likely knows that his employees have a different opinion of him, but he did not give immunity to anyone, prosecutors at Justice would have and did. Whether he recommended it or not would be the relevant question.

Such much edgelordness

Muslum brotherhood.

No idea

I understand that.

Or Trans men.

Orders from the top.

Take the time to read them please.

context? Who are those, who/why is the guy getting killed/toruted, how is he still alive without hands and face skinned?

Tell me about the Dutch involvment, Anon5.

I might believe you then.

>when /x/ spills over into Cred Forums

It's just the vibrant culture of the wetbacks

I think regardless, we are moving towards a One World Government, but the difference between the two candidates lies in whether or not to create a One World Culture or to embrace our inherent differences under a united front.

It's almost as if I'm a real person who really believes in what I'm saying, but I get it, it's much easier to believe that anyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill than to analyze things, think deeper, reconsider your current understanding of reality. It would hurt too much to accept that you were wrong, wouldn't it?

I know the truth between God and myself and that is all that matters to me.

1) My language is English, just the typing style gets odd somethings.

2) There is more then 1 country that has nukes & subs.

That's also a great point, can we confirm that Obama likes trannies?

w-w-whats going on here

You need to fuck off CTR shill.

You have exposed yourself and by pissing off me, might have just doomed everyone in it.

Nope, not from that place.

His wife.

Also Joan Rivers got killed for saying it.

>Triggered.
Involvement in what user?

Whatever happened to the big leaks that should bring hillary to fall? I really was looking forward to it

HOLY SHIT

WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT LINK

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AMERIFATS

You fucking CTR shill.

You just replied to yourself dumbass.

Jesus wills it man, I wish my triple dubs could stop it. ):

I'd bet they already know what their end plan is. As far as I can tell, they're just creating chaos and division, making us all angry and hating each other, making us think that we understand the entirety of the world's problems and that we're close to solving them or that anything we do has an effect on them at all. In the end I'm guessing they'll slowly let the world become more and more scary and violent and out of control so that they can "save the day" with these chips that will eliminate money or poorness, and will also stop crime by keeping track of everyone. They have everything they need right now to feed us all, keep us all healthy, give us all shelter and they know how to stop most violent acts, but they are withholding it so they can entice us into accepting the mark in exchange for their supposed "peaceful utopia".

such cannot have real convos cause memes are easier

It's either Israel or Iran. Iran rejects all the bullshit that is Saudi Arabia. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran bombed Mecca because of all the blasphemy that comes from worshipping the Moon and the Cube.

I know these things, but did Michelle Obama transition willing or was it a move by the powers that be ensure a viable political career?

Hillary has collected alot of skeletons during her time involved in Obama's administration.

Don't you mean Knowledge Gas Leak? :^)

Those are some real fucked up doritos. Kind of weird that even after rewatching the video, on full screen, I am not shocked, just slightly disturbed but too curious to just not to watch it. Wonder why did that happen though, what made the doritos play doctor on this one.

The thing that makes this the most hard to believe is that anyone with your espoused level of knowledge would be able to _easily_ evade a Cred Forums ban.

Do you know anything about Obama being the character commonly known as "Osama" in his young CIA days?

Is Obama a Bin-Laden?

Oh shit as soon as I start dropping some of the facts you get especially triggered. I was holding out hope that you are a real person and that I could show you the light but you've basically confirmed yourself for honey pot kike overlord shill. You probably make this x-tier thread as a net to track down all of the anons who are snooping around and trying to find out some of the secrets.

Hahaha I get it.

Settle down shill.

1) No idea.

2) That's been made hidden by Obama.

But people remembered that I did disappear.

Your cover is blown.

No.

It was inevitable that this thread would get filled with really hostile people.

Shills, trolls, and slide threads have been hitting this place pretty hard the past few days.

Let us hear it from Anon5 first, shall we?

Was the ""attacks"" in Dresden a cover up for ISIS to move something, with all the federal police looking for a fake "nazi menace" against the German National Unity? (that will see a lot of authorities in Dresden)
A false flag would have do much more damage imho

Dick head.

Yep.

If you consider in past knowledge bombs that Amy has been dicked by Bill..... its very interesting.

Okay so I did some digging and Joan did call the Obama's out on that and her death is strange.(shed died literally two weeks after making that comment). explain their kids though? I forget their names, the eldest one was caught smoking weed

ISIS did it, because they know there allies will blame the people that are not allies to them.

At the end of the day though, it is a game of egos solidified by generations of sociopathy gone unchecked. What's the point of keeping peace when you can create conflict and emerge as a hero before the masses? It's about the feeling of control and egotism behind held power.

what's this about

do they pay you to repeat yourself like this all day?

Oh go choke on a dick and get back to your PoliSci classes. Your next one is in an hour. At least that's what I'm assuming as you read like just another one of the fucking 18-19 year old cunts on here that swallowed the fucking DNC's crazy juice.
>Hurdurr you try hard
>Hurmahdur you bad ctr shill
Fuck you. You, just like most everyone else here, had been lured into compliance. We have the power to stop fucking Shillary, but your too busy taking the Trump cock that the DNC fed you to see that, so you sit and lol at the Trump memes that this board makes in an effort to make themselves think they are doing something, but they are too fucking high on the thrill of shitposting to do anything else

To the rest of you fuckos, you want to help. I know you do. It shows in the actions you do-the memes, the vote swarming. We need to get together and figure out a way to get past that though and find a way to stopped being cucked as a country

1) Never said your language was not English, I said I don't think your first language is English.

2) You said that someone could be framed for it. I said that Russians are nuke capable, hhave nuke subs, and are importing 20% of American-produced Uranium. If I didn't spell it out enough, I am saying that American Uranium in the hands of the Kremlin may or may not be used or sold to someone who has an interest in making it look like the US and our God-fearing Eurbros want to wipe out Islam. They load up some American Uranium into an ICBM, fire it off from a sub, Mecca goes boom, and the signature is that of American Uranium.

Read my past knowledge bomb threads in the OP.

Obama's kids from another women.

Remember how that Women was killed at the gate of the Whitehouse with a baby she was claiming to be Obama's son?

could be related, could be separate.

Is this related to German National Unity the 3rd of October? I'm fearing another Bastille Day
Or they need a friendly Germany to move the last things in EU?

No man, it's about Satan wanting to be God. They will create conflict and emerge as a hero, the Bible tells us this, but the safety they offer will really mean damnation and suffering.

Look at this Satanic symbolism popping up on here, I doubt it's a coincidence.

So much stupidity and lack of knowledge.

Cred Forums is a group of many many many different people, memes, etc.

Is it just me, or is this thread attracting quite a number of commentators whose purpose seems to be purely to derail discussion?

Based

So Trump is the Antichrist?

And Obama is the beast

It always does.

Shills are everywhere on this threads, probably because they tell the truth.

1) ah ok

2) Exactly. Someone could be framed or no one would want to claim responsibility

ISIS has been planning things for germany for a long time.

There SJW/feminist allies have helped them greatly.

This?express.co.uk/news/world/434123/Woman-shot-dead-at-White-House-gates-was-suffering-from-postnatal-depression

Disinfo is at work here. Nothing really new in this thread. TRY HARDER SHILLS

Basically this. Most of these "knowledge bomb" threads are no more specific than conjectures already made by the average Cred Forumsack twice per meme. Some of them are straight up wrong.

Everyone on Cred Forums already believed hillary would cheat before the elections even started. Everyone on Cred Forums thinks every explosion, accident, or disaster is a fucking happening planned by the powers that be (read: jews) and is being covered up. But the thing nobody on Cred Forums has is SOURCES. OP, you gotta do better than that.

the story goes that the "child" (lucifer/venus) of satan will rise to take his place and usher in the dawn.

Stating the obvious my friend.

Exactly.

Fantastic PR cover up that they tried to pull on that one.

Shill/discredit harder.

It's truely pathetic.

You know, I haven't even thought about it but you are probably right!

If you saw my earlier comment, the anti-christ will make deals for Israel and lead the new Roman Empire. Trump loves Israel and vows to stand with them 100%. US is new Rome. They will also put a harlot church in charge. Keep an eye on the Vatican.

You said that before.
I'm asking if they will attack or they will wait the big EU-scale happening that you talked about and guessed for 2017.
We'll see attacks before that or they are all preparing?

Haha pretty easy to respond to this comment but not any of the ones with actual evidence about Trump being a shill, such as his soros and rothschilds connections or his "kober" ashkenazim ancestors. Guess those would be to hard to shut down with facts right?

anon5 what do you think the banks will do to the economy when trump makes it in? do you think they'll crash the economy? honestly, i don't think he'll be immediately made president, most likely after some polling issues are resolved and lots of fights are quelled

Holy shit. That's a first. Is that sarcasm? Like legit. I've been trying to get through to people here for the last year but it ain't worked

Holy hell- again, with the fucking edge-master-enlightenment bull shit. DO BETTER IN YOUR POSTS. WHAT IS YOUR POINT IN SAYING Cred Forums IS MANY PEOPLE?!? Yes, we know that, but how the fuck does it relate to you claiming I'm dumb?

You will see more smaller attacks testing response times and public responses.

No one is prepared for a full wolf pack attack.

Yes, but it will all be an illusion. Jesus will come after that, and Lucifer and his followers will suffer.

All I'm saying is that don't judge this place by a few bizarre memes,

FUCK YOU! THE PEOPLE WHO WANT SOURCES ARE FBI AND CTR. WE KNOW THIS IS REAL BECAUSE WE WATCHED HILLARY DO THAT FATSHAMING THING IN THE DEBATE THE DAY AFTER THE THREAD CALLED PREDICTED IT....

So, when ISIS leaders in Syria suddenly disappear, is when shit will be going to hit the fan?

Depends on what the Fed might do.

But global economics might have some upswings.

if I lock myself in my basement when shtf would i be ok?

No have you read my comments in this thread? I've been dealing with the same shit and it's fucking tearing me apart. You're not alone, but unfortunately it seems like fate that the majority will not be able to see through trickery. God be with you user, sorry if you're not religious/spiritual but regardless thanks for trying to wake people up.

i'm biased to think lucifer and michael are the same. michael has the task of rebalancing the world into light and dark specifically. think of zelda twilight princess and the blurred lines between good and evil.

Pretty much, and they already have been.

Why else are attacks in the US & the EU overtime are increasing?

Your shill days are numbered

No, the fucking info is good, it's just that the edgyboi4lyfe does a shit job of supporting legitimate and productive debate. If he wants people believe him, he needs to fucking learn to back his shit up with something- ANYTHING.

I'm on here raging about it (and apparently being a "ctr shill") because you mother fuckers need to come together and do better if you want Trump to win, else Clinton is just gonna fuck us.

Are Al-Shishani and Al-Adnani really dead or it's a cover?

Well there's definitely a lot of confusion and deceit going on, that's for sure. I think that Lucifer might also be the same person as Thoth. Jesus tells us that there will be many false prophets and many people claiming to be working in his name, but they will all be lying. All we can do is follow our hearts and faith and believe that Jesus will guide us. I don't think it's a matter of any goodness seeping in on their part, they just have the ability to give us goodness and light and they'll use that to own us and bribe us.

But the argument too could be that Satan is a necessary extension of God. The spiritual practices and stories of the Yazaidis points to this. Or that God and Satan could be one in the same being, Godhead. No family is complete (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) without a Black Sheep (Satan)

For those of us who care about the board. These posts are pointless, provide no guidance, provide no sources and are posts that any of us could make. I honestly ran out of energy to flag the rest of them. Pretty much every post from the guy. Useless, generic, publicly known, or unable-to-be-disproven trash. None of it is even thought-provoking. Blehhh.

Moved out of the mid east.

Like Osama was.

I don't know if OP is ignoring you or what. You anon5. Can you please answer tootpaiste?

Shill harder :)

what information should we be prioritizing?

> triggered shill is triggered that people are waking up and not listening to his shilling

all you have to do when trying to decide who you can trust is look at the things that people try to silence, look at the things you're not allowed to say, look at the people you're not allowed to question. Any good person would be willing to discuss anything and consider every possibility but when you see someone trying to control the narrative and getting mad at people for talking about any topic you know they have some fucked up corrupted reason for it.

I really need to look out for red beards so.
Fucking Al-Shishani, he's probably their best commander.

It also makes you gain a lot of weight.

t. used to be on it also

This thread is weird and has shills responding to each other to validate their nonsense.

This is also true. Fuck Gabapentin

>these posts

like that ones you're posting? you're not going to get paid.

"Dutch Involvement"?

Odd

lol.

Most "leaders" like to blend into where they are.

Shills are really pissed at me.

Scorched Earth. Comey has been a Clinton company man since Whitewater, incl green lighting Bill's pardons (Marc Rich et al).

Presumably if anybody talks, everyone goes down and a lot of bodies hit the deck along with careers of any survivors.

Oh fuck you- we all believe it and know it's true, but if we want to go anywhere with it we need shit to back it up. I can't just go to fucking people and say CLUNTON IZ SHILL!! People have been doing that for YEARS, and since nobody had any fucking sources past implications and theoretical conjectures based on circumstantial evidence, she just ate it up and became the thunder cunt she is today. At least NOW from the DNC leaks we have evidence of the media collusion and her helping people buy into the pay to play

You mentioned sjws are allied with ISIS.

How do we prevent the younger generation from becoming sjw cucks who sympathize with Islam?

There are so many institutions propping up the multicultural pc bullshit now that it's almost impossible to avoid the brainwashing.

We are all creations of God and everything that is happening is a part of his plan, but I think that in our particular reality we have inherent rules that include a balance between lightness and darkness. God gave us freewill but you can't have that if half of the picture is missing, you just have "freewill" in a controlled environment which is like a prisoner getting to roam freely within the gates. Satan is a fallen angel, he was loved by God too. But there is this darkness and sin that is just inherent to our reality and our humanity, and maybe yeah he is a neccesary thing because through this very long trial we will be able to find ourselves and purify ourselves. I appreciate you talking seriously with me, I'm sure I sound like a nut. Also I am no expert on Christianity so dont hate me if I got something wrong.

Peaceful way or not peaceful way?

I've seen full bearded muslims even in my supermarket, here in EU "blending" is relative

You don't know about the dutch involvement?

holy fuck this guy truely is a thread derailer.

What does Putin really think about Trump and what will the Russian American relations be like if Trump is president?