Trump opposes the Iran deal

A vote for Trump is a vote for war with Iran.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/9/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-enforce-iran-deal/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9157892
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTt-xhF02Gg
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN2224332720080422
activistpost.com/2016/09/trump-id-go-war-iran.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good. that will be fun as fuck.

>Killing shitskins and d Mudslimes
Sounds good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Cred Forums has changed

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war with Russia.

let's be honest; the bush era was the comfiest 8years of our lifetime

I hope murrica will bring some freedom somewhere. Fun to watch

>A vote for Hillary is a vote for war with Russia.

Do Trumpfags really believe this?

>going to war with two nuclear countries

Impossible unless you want nuclear war.

Trump is a kike puppet. Nupol is full of kike slaves that don't care about anything but memes and identity politics. This is the new Tumblr.

Ill buy a house in the deep north of canada when im done with my degree. A constant -40c so I wont be seeing a single non-white ever again. Ill watch the west burn from there.

Comfy times are ahead of me lads.

Clinton vowed for war with Iran, if elected.
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Sorry Iran, looks like you're fucked either way.

>Clinton vowed for war with Iran, if elected.

Guess you didn't watch the debate?

Hillary was all for peace with Iran, Trump had Israeli cock in his mouth calling for war.

Trump doesn't want war.

I mean, her clear aggression and hatred of Russia, who may have a hand in making sure she doesn't get into office is a much stronger indicator then "Trump is with the Jews, therefore we will go to war with Iran". Obama was a jew puppet, we never went to war with Iran, there's nothing to suggest that the odds will increase.

Hillary has been nothing but standoffish and hostile towards Russia, though.

>Trump doesn't want war.

Yes he does you fucking retard. Did you watch the debate where he acted like a war monger?

>Hillary's state department is anti-Qaddafi and Anti-Assad
>Qaddafi falls, suddenly Libyan weapons are funneled to terrorists in Syria
>ISIS is formed to topple Assad
>Assad is Iran's biggest ally
>USA supporting his enemies

but Hillary is totally gonna keep the peace in the middle east guys

Rather war with Iran than with Russia, you dumb cunt

Trump literally called for attacking Iranian ships. That's war.

As opposed to conflicting interests in certain regions on the planet among super powers like Russia and USA.

>but Hillary is totally gonna keep the peace in the middle east guys

I bet you thought GWB was the pro peace candidate as well.

>Rather war with Iran than with Russia, you dumb cunt
See

I guess you didn't watch the debate.

Also a war with Iran, a Russian and Syrian ally, means they are gonna bring them into the conflict as well.

yeah dude but your only problem is that unless you get off of their grid, they will find you and they will eliminate you. they have no intentions of allowing anyone to escape their control- every person that they can keep track of will be forced to either accept or deny the mark before being allowed to live in a home or use money or anything like that

>I guess you didn't watch the debate.

Did YOU faggot? Cause one said they supported the Iran deal and the Republican Trump said he didn't.

Trump doesn't go for bad deals. That doesn't mean he wants war.

Please, Hillbot, improve your game.

>Hillary
>basically John McCain with a vagina
>not going to bomb Iran

lulz

Trump probably would've bargained Iran to start selling us oil in USD. Trump would simultaneously give the Saudis (who hate him) a big fuck you, weakening their insanely dangerous hold over American politics, AND secures a new source of petrodollar oil alongside that peace arrangement. That's what you call a good deal.

>Trump doesn't go for bad deals

>Iran deal is a bad deal

And I already pointed out he's a Zionist cocksucker and in a TWEET he said we should blow the Iranian ships out of the water. What do you think that means?

>not going to bomb Iran

Why would she rip up Obama's and her own Iran deal that she helped create?

Yup, whoever we get is gonna kick off the war. I wonder why both candidates would share that particular position...

>. Trump would simultaneously give the Saudis (who hate him) a big fuck you,

You mean like when he said the Saudis should get nuclear weapons? Is that a big fuck you to them?

Are Trumpfags this uniformed about their own views of Trump?

Fuck Iran

And fuck your kikey shill post

>oy vey, don't vote for trump or else war, goyim!

Yeah, because Hillary isn't a war mongering miserable old hag or anything.

He was talking about those boats that were aggressive towards our ships in international waters. They shouldn't do that, they might get hurt.

>A vote for Trump is a vote for war with Iran.

So?

Why do you want nuclear war, you cunt?

>tfw you're fucked no matter who wins
Haha, sucks to be you, Amerifats.

She said nothing about peace. Here's another article about how she wants war with Iran.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/9/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-enforce-iran-deal/

And another
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9157892

And if reading is hard for you, here's a video of her saying she will go to war with Iran if elected. m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTt-xhF02Gg

And another article.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN2224332720080422

Looks like you are wrong.

Iran can't afford to go to war with us. Trump won't pay randoms to Iran. Trump won't let them abuse our navy.

I can't say the same for Clinton

>A vote for Trump is a vote for war with Iran.
So? I'm told Euro women could use some more refugees.

That's fine with me. War is profitable.

FBPB

That's funny you call me a kike but shill for war with Iran.

>Iran can't afford to go to war with us.

Neither could Afghanistan and Iraq, but your boy George W. Bush sure invaded.

>Why do you want nuclear war, you cunt?

Why do you assume a nuclear war could ever happen? Ever heard of the cold war? There was a reason nukes weren't used....

>Looks like you are wrong.

Yeah except your wrong.

activistpost.com/2016/09/trump-id-go-war-iran.html

>He was talking about those boats that were aggressive towards our ships in international waters. They shouldn't do that, they might get hurt.

So what do you think would happen once Trump gets in and goes fucking crazy and orders all Iranian ships to be sunk? It's scary to think this orange faggot could have the nuclear codes.

>So what do you think would happen
Lots of Americans would die.

Who gives a shit? We could quash Iran in a single campaign. Forget about nation building, we can just go in there and nuke their sandnigger ass.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war with Russia.

Reading is hard for you. I'm sorry, I never said trump wouldn't go to war with Iran, I just said they should brace for war either way because Clinton has said numerous times she's going to war with them if elected.
Keep reading, my brother has dyslexia and he says practice helps. Good luck user!

Now you're just making shit up. As I expected you would.