A Brit visiting Poland. Any questions?

So I'm here with my kid and my polish missus.
Staying in her her glorious commie block flat in Walbrzych just chilling drinking some piwo.

Any questions for a well travelled Brit visiting one of the last bastions of whiteness in Europe... Feels bretty gud famalam.

>ifunny.co

No seriously... What do you want me to do? Use a fucking proxy with a uk flag?

I'm in the glorious white land of Poland. It's so pretty with le commie blocks and warka over the road from the flat.

Not heading home until end of October either, life is good.

I go there once a year with the family..wife is from there. I live like a fucking god. Snacks, food, beer, ice cream all cheap as hell. It is like the one time I can indulge a bit and walk around without dealing with Blacks, Mexicans, Indians etc.

See if you can make contact with their far right mob, like Ross Kemp. Then send them here.
Just shake their hand and eyeball them, use these words:

" we are the same, we are the same"

Post picture you homo

Thats nice

Why would you visit such a shithole?

Glorious whiteness there. Got my wife from the Polan.

Have a big pile of smalec for me.

first of all fuck you
hell yeah it's actually healthy once in a while
wtf would i want to know? don't get shived mate, state tv portrays brits as vigilant polish haters

Wałbrzych is not far from Wrocław, I guess. It's a nice city, you should visit.

Should ethnic brits trade countries with ethnic poles?

Poles don't want your brown shithole. Keep it

Questions? No. I advice you to go hiking, go around see the landscape, fuck the commie blocks and the cities, most of the inhabitants are retarded anyway. Plan a trip.

post missus tits or didnt happen

>tfw no polish missus
feels bad man

>Walbrzych
Jesus Christ. It's like going to America to visit Detroit.

>Walbrzych
>Feels bretty gud

Where do I find a Polish wife?

Lmao good luck not getting killed after what is going on here you fag.

They're right here mate, there's plenty of polesluts on tinder and even more in mediocre clubs. Ask friends, say openly that you're interested in Polish culture and you want to drink with some Slavs, should be pretty easy d e s u

I don't want the sort of girl who goes to clubs and on tinder - more the traditional type.

Lol

:(