Three Days Until We Lose the Internet

Why is no one talking about this?

I get the feeling this has a lot to do with Trump and the MSM. The democrats have been planning for this election for years, but in comes Trump and just starts setting the whole operation on fire. They don't want anything like this to ever happen again.

In parts of Europe you get questioned by the police or lose your job just for supporting nationalism. That's what could happen to America if this doesn't get stopped. Or worse.

Why does no one seem to even care?

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20160610/07561834679/yes-getting-us-government-out-managing-internet-domain-governance-is-good-thing.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's nothing we can do. This is the most freedom you will ever have pol, enjoy the last few days of it you have left.

Those German "anti-hate speech" laws wouldn't happen to start applying to us, would they?

That'd be awful convenient.

it's "just" the domain server

be sure to keep a list of your favourite websites' IPs, lads, so you can continue to use them when the UN censors the fuck out of everything because the internet is haram

>Those German "anti-hate speech" laws wouldn't happen to start applying to us, would they?

I don't doubt it for a second.

>Want to defy the narrative and elect a nationalist candidate? Well you can't use the internet to do it goy :^)

This.
Can someone dump the important shit on here?
i.e. the chans

You idiots, as soon as the UN tries to pull some censorship shit a replacement would be built.

What a shitty guy.

I guess everyone will start using .io

I don't even know who owns that shit. or maybe host servers in russia/india. It's like Obama wants the tech fields in America to die.

>AT&T monopolizes internet hosting
>if they try to pull something,a magical alternative will rise
How so?

Lets consolidate threads and meme magic something
THE GOOGLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE MUST BE STOPPED

Worst case, assume they "cut the wire" the second they have the chance.

> nonspecific technical difficulties with hosting
> inexplicable throttling (won't be acknowledged)
> outright disappearance of some sites, forcing them to wade through bureaucracy for a chance at restoration (see: DMCA takedowns)

We have 3 days of free internet. What kind of shit needs to be backed up?

IF IRAN DOESNT LIKE YOUR WEBSITE

THEY CAN VOTE TO HAVE IT REMOVED

GET IT?

Call me a cuck, but I trust ICANN to more or less be fair and avoid doing stupid globalist bullshit.

We'll see, though.

You do understand this is to PREVENT a UN/ITU takeover or split of the internet, right Cred Forums?

They are trying to use the excuse that IANA is "controlled" by the US government to take over that function and so we can start seeing UN fuckery of the internet.

techdirt.com/articles/20160610/07561834679/yes-getting-us-government-out-managing-internet-domain-governance-is-good-thing.shtml

the entire english wikipedia, obv.

This is Obama following the Globalists' plan to cede American sovereignty piece by piece to the UN.

And yeah, this will be like Europe; it's part of the effort to censor the Internet and give the US European hate-speech laws, coupled with the ethnic displacement of Whites and flooding us with overwhelming numbers of brown people.

>ICANN

Oh so we're handing it all back to us? Great.
Normies and pseudo-redpilledfags think there's a neutral entity that's going to monitor the internet. Kek..

see
Not sure what we can do at this point aside from hunker down, hoard memes, and hope someone has the sense to stall it.

bump

4u

>What exactly happens when this passes?