ELON MUSK FUCKS UP PRESS CONFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFA6DLT1jBA?t=1m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CRINGE

He didn't fuck anything up.

He blown the fuck out of some autists and probably walked out more red-pilled than ever.

What do you know about blowing the fuck out of anything (other than your wife's bf) you cunt?

Spared no expense

He didn't really fuck up. The audience was retarded.

Why is he redpilled again ? I member him avoiding doing army service for SA

Thank god nothing exploded this time, good for Elon

SHOW US THE TRANSCRIPTS

Kek'd

What exactly did he fuck up?

The people asking questions couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

He appeals to the STEM minded people

haha he's gotten so much plastic surgery since i last saw him

in 4 years he'll look like the second coming of michael jackson

jesus christ elon

The only work he's had done is his hair. He used to be pretty badly balding.

>Fucks up press conference
How you derive such a conclusion is incomprehensible. Some weirdos "ask him questions" and act like retarded cunts, he laughs it off and gets the fuck out of there like any sane person would do.

Sadly, as this happened in Mexico, Elon's head was found later that day.

>posting your own content on Cred Forums every day

Boy that really blew up

>avoiding doing army service for SA
Making billions instead of carrying a gun for big daddy. Sounds pretty redpilled.

I heard he didn't want to do his SA service to not oppress niggers

Christ, the Tesla shills are going all out in this thread.

>one of the most visionary human beings alive (although sometimes a little delusional and stubborn)
>tells us how we can leave this subhuamn crowded, genetic garbage dump of a planet and journey to the starts

>literally gets the dumbest most embarrassing autistic fucking retards there ask him non questions

Elon hurry, I don't know how much longer I can be on this planet without hanging myself

venturing off into space will be the greatest genetic selection event in history, low IQ violent parasites simply will not be able to free ride to a remote outpost on Titan without doing something dumb and dying on a surface walk, or getting thrown out the fucking airlock for being a dumb google

Yeah OP is clearly a faggot.

Socially inept autists make pathetic attempts at asking a conference speaker a question, they goal, and he bails the fuck out. Perfectly understandable response to wasting his time with that nonsense.

"Yeah guys this is for quick questions, please don't read an essay out."

Some roastie autist then hits on him in front of the whole audience, of course he's going to bail out.

>My name is Aldo, two weeks ago I was at burning man, nevada desert..

NICE QUESTION DUDE

Elon Musk is so fucking awesome, Henry Ford was the pioneer of cars at the start last century. Elon Musk is the pioneer of commercial interplanetary spaceflight this century.

Also that was really cringe, having those stupid American autists speak. The Burning man faggot was the worst. Elon handed it all well though.

At what part of the conference does this happen ?

was this even real? it sounded like something a late night show would do, edit out the real questions with joke ones , 'i was at burning man' , 'i am a speeeace enthusiast' 'can i give you a kiss' what the fuck

>mfw fellow intj

All they do at burning man is do drugs, don't shower for weeks on end, and cover them selves in shit and cum from their anal sex orgies. And open defecate.

he has pioneered nothing

I don't get it. You edited his press conference down to make him look awkward?

But he did literally nothing wrong. The audience was fully of sub-100 IQ mongrels.

Sounds like your normal Australian Outback Weekend

yee nahhh fuk of kunt

How did he fuck up? Freaking idiots had the chance to ask something substantive and they fucked up.

He looks like he's transitioning into a Korean

the editing is noticeable at 0:53

the rest was really good

You realize that was all cut up and edited, yes?

we should become a multi-planet species, which I think is the right way to go

right? r-right guise?

youtu.be/IFA6DLT1jBA?t=1m8s

This is edited and commented so bad by you cunts. Please elon give me a ugly wife and a ticket to flew this marxist shithole. The only thing left is pain.

I've known Dutch people who looked like him. I guess in Scandinavia and Finland it's even more common for people to have that "Asian" look.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

seems he played too much ksp

Fucking retards in the audience

He's always been an awful autistic public speaker you retards. This is completely normal.

kek