Is this a thing now?

Within a few days 2 girls have been attacked by muslim dune google gangs and cut in the face with knives.
It happened in separate regions in Denmark and both times totally unprovoked.

Is this a muslim celebration like Eve Hazing that only brown turds get to partake in?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/ung-pige-overfaldet-og-skaaret-i-ansigtet-nu-er-det-sket-et-nyt-sted/6318749
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/06/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope this happens more and more often
cunts deserve it for being so adamant on bringing them in.

Become a muslim and find out.

How intolerant of you, user. This is a respected Muslim tradition, what say do you have in the ways they practice their culture???

Step aside, white boy

>be women
>support mass immigration and be literaly race traitor
>get slashed with knife across the face
makes me think

perhaps a scare tactic to get the girls to start wearing scarves?

Saw this reading your post. I thought I'd share it.

Sauce

They were 15 and 17 you fuckin cunt

It's been an urban legend in these parts for years. Just goes to show that whatever comically evil thing you make up about muslims turns out to be true eventually.

You deserve it for being worthless pathetic cucked losers. If you don't fight against it then you deserve whatever you get

Came here just to post that, based burger.

Hàaaaaaaaaahhhaaa deserved.
At least now she's knows around muselman sei nicht freundlich man

Why were they around muzzie shitskins?

Me when my daughter grows up.

At the smallest slight against her from a google i'm going on a rampage.

ye ameribro is right, well deserved

Why are there muslims in a nordic country like Denmark?

post some damned links so i can use this in memetic warfare, nordbro

And they probably support refugees coming into their country.

I bet they spread their legs open for cut Muhammad cock.

They were in parks going from a to b

>being whiteknight

>You deserve it for being worthless pathetic cucked losers. If you don't fight against it then you deserve whatever you get

I agree completely.

Same with American women getting wrecked by niggers and spics, not too mention destroyed by kikes.

>being ok with this
>not partaking in redpilling masses
literally cuck

So it has come to this? Next will be acid, and knives those bastards need to be stopped. They only understand force. It's how they Govern, observe their Religion, because that's all it is a dammned church, teach and love. All with force till submission, praise be huh.. praise be

Introduce sharia for muslims and they will get harsh punishments. If they get caught now the worst the muslims can get is a strict warning from the police that he will be very dissapointed if this happens again.

im sorry for them if they opposed refugees. i truly am.

Otherwise, good im glad it happened to them instead of innocent victims

When you import savages you get savagery. It's not rocket science.

Because Islam is superior and if we are going to continue to be superior we need to adopt it.

White women will blame white men for this, somehow.

It's our job to stand up for our fucking society and the people within it.
To help them, not abandon them.

"The worst thing about stupidity is that it doesn't hurt"

Good Good let them let them learn the hard way since they failed to learn the easy way. Not everybody is wise to learn from someone else's mistakes, if they aren't braindead they will learn from their own, a dog would learn already.

Every time someon gets hurt by shitskins a nationalist is born.

Link to story?

WHO COULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED THIS?

you reap what you sow

nah. cunts had their chances. they blew it. now they have to crash and burn hard.

This. Every non-white person needs to be incinerated into fucking ashes.

Only a few report on it. It' kind of beeing burried.

ekstrabladet.dk/112/ung-pige-overfaldet-og-skaaret-i-ansigtet-nu-er-det-sket-et-nyt-sted/6318749

>standing up for potential traitors

Someone should check out their social media.

Fucking source I haven't seen shit about that.

Exactly. Exactly indeed.

>unprovoked

They were not wearing their burka
Dont forget we have to be tolerant of their wonderful culture and learn to assimilate to it

How is Danish media?

Does it indicate that they're Muslim subhumans and does it do it enough?

mere på facebook åbenbart

Cred Forums is beeing shitty today

Remind me to smirk when your country has a happening

kids need proper guidance or else they'll go astray
it's not their fault, it's the propagandist state's fault

yep thats why i let normies decide their future. why should i whiteknight for them? i wont try to redpill them, its our of my comfort zone to lift finger for them.

They're still for the invasion of White christian europ

They deserve to die.

Fuck off you leaf faggot. Just because your country is absolute shit and youre incapable of having pride in your people doesnt mean we feel the same.

KYS whore

First post best post.

I don't see why people are so offended every time something bad happens to a woman who fucks "refugees".

It's literally what she wanted, ya numale whiteknights.

they deserve it

it's the only way they'll ever learn

Police try not to reveal etnicity but they can't lie when asked directly.
Some papers do report criminals etnicity.

Denmark is very slightly red-pilled for now but I'm not sure it's going the right way

Fucking racist Moravian. How dare you!

this.

Lessons taught in blood lasts.

Being neutral when a society is under attack is not smug, its a cuckoldry. Who does your inactivity help? Exactly.
>for them
For ourselves.

Indeed. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a dose of reality forced on them.

I want the Czechs to leave.

How do you know she fucked refugees? Or supported accepting them?

Where the fuck does it say they fucked refugees?

i dont smirk. im just angry

I want shitskins and traitors like you to leave.

>fighting for someone who caused all this
you are the one whos cuck, cuck.

>Burn the coal, pay the toll.

That also applies to countries and societies.

She should have bought that anti-refugee spray. It's the same nigger/sandnigger approach as in most enriched countries. Denmark is usually pretty based though, Sweden is super-cucked and we are inbetween.

>someone else
Redpilled europe is in our selfish interests. These summerfags, jesus...

How do you know she was a coalburner?

integers noticed

NO

LEFT-WING ACTIVISTS who are female will blame this on white men.

If you can take one "thing from feminism" its not to treat all women as a block as if they are all insane left-wing bitches and to not do things like assume they are all going to bite your head off for talking to them. This is how totalitarians/cults get away with it.

Cunts deserved it . You kill a traitor before the enemy

I don't feel special when other Czechs are posting.

Oh because at 15 you expect them to be smart enough to go against their parents, their entire fucking super cucked school curriculum and the MSM and redpill themselves?

Have you lost touch with where you are user? Or are you delusional enough to think that a 15 year old has already been on Breitbart ever?

>have sex with refugee
>white guys no longer want you

>deny sex to refugee
>get your face slashed

And they still want more of them in. Women are dumb.

>totally unprovoked

tard

Slaves in early muslim society was not allowed to cover their face. Christian and jewish women were likely allowed to cover themselves, but not pagan and atheists and so on. There is a hadith where Umar (the second caliph and friend of the prophet) beats one of his slaves for "covering up like a muslim woman".

Anyone who willingly accepts these crazy fucks into their country deserves what's coming to them.

Sorry you don't understand proportionate retribution.

>vote for immigration
>get cut in the face

White women are KEKS

Honestly the political policies and treaties that made the migrant wave happen are not the fault of teenagers holy shit

I just hope these things are publicised more and more, I doubt most of the migrants have full citenship, just temporary residency if even that, and it can be revoked and re-evalued and Euro countries need to realise we do not want these people and their barbaric values in

If your first instinct is to throw your women under the bus it's no wonder the west is cucked.

Don't they have a special knife in Afghanistan for cutting a woman's face as punishment?

nice argument

>your women
lmao

Have this I'm off

enjoy your misantropy you fuckin virgins

this tbqh

>kikebart
raus

akshually Denmark was the one of the first to say ENOUGH REEEEEEEE and tried to get out of the forced EU open borders bullshit.

>implying they were riding arab cock already

How dare this asian cunt appropriate our culture? We need another Nanking!

white women have caused all of this. You kill a traitor before your enemy

and already consuming media like pic related i can assure you

DENMARK YES

That is hair spray, oven cleaner works better.

>Our women
>Pro racemixing whores who don't want to have kids and don't want to reproduce with whites

The more they suffer the more happy i am

haha scheiss moluken, wollen umbedingt einen holocaust provozieren.

This makes me so fucking furious, Scandinavia should be the furthest part of the world (except maybe antarctica) which has problems with niggers beating up women. This simply should not happen, ever.

Please start killing them soon danebros.

You are the reason the west is failing, what do you want to do, blame all white women for immigration? Piss of you kissless virgin.

Leftists of the future as Saint Breivik would say

FPBP

>white women overwhelmingly vote left
>d-don't blame our little sweet women

>what do you want to do, blame all white women for immigration?

That seems like the reasonable thing given that they overwhelmingly vote for it.

>white women are the biggest supporters of rapefugee immigration
>n-no stop blaming them for it they dindu nuffin

>Piss of you kissless virgin

Spotted the roastie

fuck off white knight

>women can't defend themselves from rape...
it's over

this isn't real, r-right..?

HAHAHAHA
You can't even lawfully resist cultural enrichment

kys whore

What if their parents are the ones who are against these refugees, and the teenagers are rebelling against mommy and daddy?

I'm not in Europe so I don't know, but I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more of them here shortly..

>You are the reason the west is failing, what do you want to do, blame all white women for immigration?

We might as well do that and replace them with the coming artificial womb technology, because every voting poll by gender shows one thing: that they always vote for left.

I have no loyalty to traitors.

Gas the mudslimes

Torture them, make them suffer

Remove them, deport them

Kill them, gas their offspring

Burn their homes, drive them out

Oh fuck that's sad. The fact that she had a spray tells me she was anti shitskin before the attack.
That are really the wrong women. They don't deserve this.

>I doubt most of the migrants have full citenship, just temporary residency if even that, and it can be revoked and re-evalued

Every immigrant I've known (including some relatives) has permanent residency and all the benefits

I know that they vote more left, but not overwhelmingly. Just fucking try to get a gf and stop sitting in your fucking basement. I have turned my gf into a right winger who was originally leftist.

Good age to get redpilled

>having pride in your people
>importing muslims
Pick one you fucking idiot.

I like how you white knights are basically going from "women choose poorly with immigration policies" to "women are too dumb to think for themselves, not their fault".

You guys are the real misogynists.

>not overwhelmingly
>SD and all parties like it almost only has male supporters
Kill yourself

>pic related
traitors are the reason the west is falling in the first place

>being outside at night alone
>conservative antishitskin
pick one, she was probably partying and blowing dicks at some bar

>Just fucking try to get a gf
where do I get one that isn't touched by muslim dick ?

>I have turned my gf into a right winger who was originally leftist.

That is not an accomplishment. They will sing the Norwegian anthem with a leek in their cunt to be liked and accepted.

Produce many offspring and Cred Forums will pat you on the back

Careful, noticing repeating integers is a banable offence these days

This
Also, check'em

lul

I don't see a reason to complain when you're just letting this go on.

>I turned my gf right-wing
you poor soul, you probably really believe that

fucking googs

You're absolutely right I mean a pro shitskin Antifa anti white clapper is probably a lost cause but most women are just uninformed.

Hello guys

Too many american TV Shows and american films in Denmark have made this country to lose touch with reality

On the one hand, I hate that this is happening to white people.
On the other hand, I feel they deserve it for supporting the importing of feral subhumans.

They literally fucking deserve it for voting for them to migrate to there countries.

Fuck them they are literal traitors

>10pm
Probably walking home after her shift.

>People actually tune in to see this shit

>The fact that she had a spray tells me she was anti shitskin before the attack.
This. When the north was still white pepperspray was outlawed because you have no reason to use it, and nobody really complained.

That has changed now, and everyone is buying pepperspray by the thousands even though it's still outlawed. They will face charges if they use it, but you can't really speed up legalizing that shit. And the only ones buying that shit are the ones who believe niggers rape a lot more frequently and in public places where you don't expect it.

I have a female friend who hasn't left her apartment after dark for one and a half years because she's afraid of these niggers. She bought pepper spray as per my suggestion, but she still won't leave the house unless she absolutely has to.

We have a few politicians pushing for the legalization of pepperspray and loosening firearm legislation because the crime rate has gone up, but so far nothing...

*tips fedora*
Show statistics
Go outside, muslims don't even have that much sex it's a fucking meme. And in those areas where they do have a lot of sex is because of beta cucks like you
Man many she lost a lot of her friends and almost her job because of being right wing.

>I have turned my gf into a right winger who was originally leftist
>He actually believes that
user I feel pity for you, you seem as naive as the leftist women

They were 15 and 17 years old

>I think my attempts at social shaming are going to change trends that are backed up by statistics and rightfully criticized

That's not how it works.

Sure thing... just because all of your women are cum dumpster doesn't mean all women are like this
Everywhere idiot..

After her shift at sucking refugee c ock.

>redpilling your gf
>getting upset when muslims perpetrate events that allow others to be redpilled

they need to learn somehow.

wrong meme you massive faggot

And your right hand is still a liberal muslim loving slut :^)

Lol at all you people saying two kids deserved it. You're literally no better than the Muslims you attack, fucking idiots. How can you not see that? You think teenagers should be attacked for having a political stance you disagree with. What makes you any better than these extremist pieces of shit?

>democracy means everyone voted unanimously

Edge lord faggot

>Introduce sharia for muslims

Fuck off cuck

>Because Islam is superior and if we are going to continue to be superior we need to adopt it.

t. Achmed al Norwigi
Whites will never convert to your inbred religion achmed

No one gives a shit if they rape and murder white whores.

You're on your fucking own..

>b-but she might have been right wing

Not bloody likely

>being in denial

I'm sorry your country sucks then, in here it's mostly residence permit for certain years before re-evaluation I understand, and besides even "permanent" residency could be revoked, if there's political will

As long as they're not declared citizens and it's just on residency permits, they can be subjected to re-evaluations, IF there's enough political will.

>Everywhere idiot..
Moruk, fick du weiter !

You sound like a woman

>support inviting savages into your country
>wtf why are they so savage I didn't want this nooooo
It's called consequences

m'lady.
They gotta learn how the world is at some point. This was a pretty direct lesson

You know someone's out of his depth when he has to resort to
>*tips fedora*

Fuck off roastie

Bless you Canada its posts like this that convince me not to hate all Canadians

Yeah the laws should be lower that's just stupid.
Even here you can buy really strong bear spray against "animal attacks" and you can use it again st humans if you have no other choice. It's something I guess

>Demographic consistently votes 70/30 for the genetic displacement of their own people

And I'm the fucking edge lord

no he is not. the sand niggers stay mostly within themselfs and there are not many women who wanna get fucked by one

>genetic displacement

You mean genetic extermination

>You think teenagers should be attacked for having a political stance you disagree with. What makes you any better than these extremist pieces of shit?

But user, we're all supposed to be equal, haven't you heard it's the current year? :^)

Events such as this helps redpilling, but actively cheering it and insulting the girl is not helping.
Ebin meme xD
t.goldberg

Yeah and you sound like an uneducated dolt.

You know what would be fucked up? If the cut gave the girls aids.
Also
>carhartt
Only sandniggers wear that shit

because governments imported them

>moruk
>when you live in a village in Neubrandenburg and know shit about anything
you

>norweigan intelectuals
read my posts

What's with women using the "virgin" and "basement dweller" as an argument whenever they don't like something?

Young girls who aren't allowed to vote should be punished for others decision?
That's like BLM saying you must pay reperations because slavery

>oh burrrrrrrn, you go girl!

Fuck off

Ein Mädel aus Bautzen, was sich regelmäßig von Flüchtlingen begatten läst

They should have raped and then killed them. It would have been two less leftist votes in the future.

Redpilled at young age.

It's not that stupid when your country is 99% white, the only civilians using pepperspray back then were the ones who used it for assaulting people. Nobody had it and nobody wanted it because it was a useless self-defence tool in a country where you most likely won't need self-defence.

It's just a simple matter of outdated laws really, and since we're still fighting over if we should or shouldn't ban right-wing deathsquads and block googles from entering the country, nobody is paying attention at the gunlaws.

It's painful but they gotta learn the hard way

Women are notoriously leftoid

Women know that their primary value is providing sex and they hope to coerce men to agreeing with them by withholding sex. Online they can only do it second-hand so they say "haha you'll never get laid like that virgin idiot"

Source it ya twats

I wonder (((why)))

It's sad to admit, but burger is right

This.

Manchmal vergesse ich wirklich wie viele Neckbeards es hier doch gibt...
Und was meint er eigentlich mit moruk?

It's not a punishment, it's a consequence. They would've been pro-refugee anyway so it hardly matters

We need to build a wall along the northern border too.

this, if you dont feel pleased when white women get fucked up by muslims you dont understand how females are responsible for our weak culture and deserve the abuse

based leaf is right

Because they don't want to admit that they're a part of a problem and neetism is just reactionary towards today's feminists.

Good. The earlier they learn, the better.

an AFD event?

>moruk
don't you know that video, were a 12 year old blonde german girl gets filmed having sex in public on a bench with multiple refugees, while stupidly smiling in the camera all the time?

>Brevik shoots up a bunch of white teenagers
>They deserved!
>They'd have grown up to be commies!
>Kill the baby rats before you get adult rats!!!

>Shitskins attack white teenagers
>RACE WAR NAOW!!!
>TURN ON THE SHOWERS AND FIRE THE OVENS!!!!!

Way to stay consistent Cred Forums

>not abandoning traitors
We used to kill and torture filthy traitors.

bruh that's sad

fucking go with her, that's incomprehensible levels of paranoia. Finland only has 0,6% nignog invaders

No most of us agree, that the roasties deserved it 100 %

For once I agree with leaf

She's a woman, you naive faggot.

what's playing at IMAX tonight?

he actualy killed only commies and shitskins. it was political camp and a lot of them were already paritcipating in politics, antiracist actions etc.

This never would have happened if women didn't vote and didn't infiltrate every single educational institution

99% of current Cred Forums was not posting here when Breivik happened. Too many faggots from r/the_donald and "le alt right" (woman-worshipping LARPfag cult on par with stormfront)

Ach Bautzen, hört doch auf. Lass die Schlampe doch, wenn der Hure das erste mal ohne Grund in die Fresse haut wurde wird die es sich schon überlegen. Außdem ist das 1 aus 100.000 und du musst die ja nicht ballern du vogel.

geh halt und mach ne muslima weg, geht schon, muss ja keine kopftuchmaus sein, die kriegste nicht
>ausgleichende Gerechtigkeit

aber ich denke 99,99% sind basement fags die auch mit 30 noch keine fotze gespührt haben werden und sich lieber über sand neger aufregen.

i bet you do you vapid whore

That's right our governmentsite are too stupid for this situation right now.
It's sad that we must care for our own safety.
That's one of the things a country must do but they doesn't care....

One was justified while the other was not

It's a Canadian post, but I agree with it. Fucking crazy shit man, really fires up the neurons.

I found the worthless vaginal Jew, everyone.

That's exactly what you do because it's true. Whores caused all of this.

I'm the faggot?
>Brown eyes
Also just one girl

look at that fucking land whale, some sand niggers are the only onces she will get.

let her have some fun before she ties the knot ... and fucking hangs herself

>Extermination

No

we will still be here in 200 years just completely displaced and dispossessed

implying us redditors arent reallly happy when a terroist attacks becuase they never happen in theres moms basements

So you all genuinely believe that all Muslims are savages? Do you uneducated turds even know how many Muslims there are in the world? If even half of the worlds Muslim population were violent savages, the entire world would be plunged into chaos. Anyone with half a brain should realize this. These attacks are committed by an unsavory handful. You're all fools for bunching them up like that.

Weak men cause whores, my gf knows her place.

what about this one and these

post it fagit post it or shut the fuck up

Western women deserve to be cut. They are walking garbage.

I get banned for cp if I do

She's has chronic anxiety attacks and doesn't want treatment for it so that's why she's so paranoid about it. I would go with her but she lives 700km away from me.

Breaks my heart really, she's a sweet girl despite her mental problems.

i saw it

>[KC intensifies]

Yup. Fucking buff ass black dudes behind your back. You're a weak cuck for trusting anyone but yourself.

>not recruiting double agents
fucking idiot

>1 post by this ID
Seriously, Cred Forums just LOVE bait.

t. Jews of the white race

yes they exist, again 1 in 100.000 and have you only fucked white blond girls ?!?!

>oh wait ... you .. fucked ...nevermind

>If the Muslims wanted to kill us they would have done it already

Nice argument faggot

>trusting yourself
cuck

>vote for immigration
>get raped
>get killed
>get beaten
>get your children molested by arabs
>blame white men

They did deserve it, though.

There seems to be a chink in my armor.

mother fucking russians

so god
damn
B A S E D

please beat the faggness out of me- -I WANT TO BE FREE. FUCK

>Muslims being violent.
This has been a thing for a few centuries now friend.

fucking autist

Someone should give her a Glasgow smile. Easier to take those ten cocks, then.

I have literally never seen a buff black dude, most of the blacks I see here are skinny faggots

>she's a sweet girl despite her mental problems.
post a pic and name, so I can send it to my muslim friends

>>oh wait ... you .. fucked ...nevermind
>this is new pol
i wont even send to you to tumblr or facebook since most of pol today is newfags anyway

Yeah because they're all at your house while you're out.

Kill yourself, you nu-male cuckold.

This. Another vote for the right wingers secured.

Yes but where do you stand on the issue of ai gfs?

>European migrating
Either we're exterminated, either we exterminate them.

I don't think europeans will tolerate to live in an continent under sharia where we're second class citizens.

Laber keine Kacke...Ich sag nur Jennifer Rosticks bf

They are bigger in the U.S. due to selective breeding during slavery.

>ITT everyone blames every woman for the immigrant problem for next to no reason.

Hmmmm, sound familiar... Oh right, you guys sound like niggers blame white people for everything.

You are so fucking pathetic and paranoid

>the entire world would be plunged into chaos.
it's getting there dipshit

Not immediately and unpromptedly giving all your money to poor refugees and getting on your knees to give them a blowjob or offering your little daughter instead is racism, so you can't say these women were innocent.

>t.woman

Let's make one thing very clear

White women are the only type of women with no natural propensity for in-group preference or loyalty

White women are the overwhelming driving force behind ethnomasochism, feminism, cultural marxism and mass migration of the 3rd world into white countries

Giving white women social&political enfranchisement was the death nail for western civilization

You won't be able to change the state of things - if we form groups to beat up shitskins who don't act right and grab their tits&asses at train stations, white women will then write hysterical articles condemning that kind of behaviour, virtue signal through anti-racist posts on facebook, and attack people who show any sign of anti-migration and enforce the current social climate by rewarding ethnomasochism with pussy
And if we do nothing, the reality of the consequences of the madness they advocate catches up to them and they get violently fucking raped, sometimes to death like with these burnings in Finland. And the invaders laugh at how massive whores white girls are and how weak&spineless white men are.

All you can really do is try your best to stomach these stories and pray that they eventually wake up

Deep down I know they won't, though. I've had female friends who got grabbed by groups of arabs&nigs and they still can't stop shilling for pro-refugee, pro-migrant, anti-white, anti-western viewpoints

We're fucked lads, this civilization had a good run though and you should be happy that you were the spiritual inheritor of it for a while

Makes me remember about a girl from Denmark I've met once during the summer holidays few years ago
She got HIV from her sub-saharan boyfriend and of course he was not from Somalia but from another sub-saharan country and she told that he just looked like " Carlton"
Sometimes girls have to learn the hard way because that's the only way

>Einzelfall
Gibt immer wieder cucks die sich alles gefallen lassen, das ist aber die Minderheit.

you're not fooling anyone, cryptocunt

Don't pretend woman don't vote for this shit

It usually has a line of "perpetrators of non-danish ethnicity" somewhere towards the middle of the article.

you would do that hans, wouldn't you.

Do not loose hope, the right is rising

Yeah, so do it. She will overcome her fear while being raped by turks

White women will never change though, especially those who grew up during all this.

700km nigga what????

How are you even friends with her lol

Anyway you have to convince her to get drunk and have a normal night out or something, she probably has like 15 thirsty dudes on steam that would be willing to do entertain her for a night at the drop of a hat

That's some seriously depressing shit, girls shouldn't be shut-ins

>White women are the only type of women with no natural propensity for in-group preference or loyalty
It's literally just women m8. The difference is other races have no problem beating them into submission when they step out of line

Me neither...

Cred Forums is 100% basement fags

Calton this old fucked hehehe :^)
But this is karma at 100%

White horse?

I have to agree. They need to learn the hard way.

>this mad over women

Go to r9k

I don't.

Don't pretend men didn't vote it either.

This. One look at my faceberg feed says it all. It's all vaginal Jews bitching about "evil, racist Trump" and pro BLM shit. Most of the men on my list are either pro-trump, pretend to "not like any candidate" while posting anti Hillary shit, etc.

15 - 17 year old teenage girls. These sluts will the first in the queue with banners "REFFUGEES WELCOME!" and first for "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!" when a mudslime terror attack hits. Nothing of value is lost here. The more it happens the better I will feel about being right all along that you shouldn't let one of these fuckers into a healthy society. They're a virus both these liberal fuckards and the shitskins that they're only too willing help.

>for next to no reason.

See This election made me hate women.

You don't even talk to women, you just believe whatever /r9k/ tells you to believe

>this mad over women
Sure I am. You and your bunch destroyed my lovely country. I hate you with all my heart

Maybe you don't but the majority of women do.

Quads prove it, this is Kek's will.

>babby's first redpill
I wonder how many "refugees welcome" signs she has in her closet?

If women weren't allowed to vote Obama would never have become president.

Women do prefer their own race you fucking cucks

Don't pretend those men aren't pussy whipped by feminazis

Yeah, fuck women. Artificial wombs and sexbots when? We will finally rid ourselves of the gender jew

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

>inb4 "n-not all white womyn"

Yes, actually, all white womyn. Get fucked, roasties.

This guy is slowly waking from his slumber.

It needs to get worse. A lot.
And it will happen. Soon.

New Years will be rape fest all over Europe, just wait.
And initially, leftist will blame the right wing until the whole dimensions are visible. They'll try to hide the truth and then it will collapse.

There will be murders.

>White women are the only type of women with no natural propensity for in-group preference or loyalty
What are asians

>Muh media tells me that the AfD is bad!

Brainwashed liberal that will be raped within the month.

how would Cred Forums react if some mudshits cut your mother or sister with a knife?
be honest.

She used to hang with me, now we mostly just talk on skype (not the kike, but the program)

>girls shouldn't be shut-ins
Girls with mental issues tend to be. She doesn't drink either because her family has a history of alcohol abuse.

>Artificial wombs and sexbots when?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

Soon.

I am a man, you retard.

Are you serious? Obama won because of niggers vote for him in droves.

I don't either. Do you think women are at fault for everything?

I'm completely black pilled already

I'll try to get as much fun as I can out of hedonism until the collapse comes and we have to start shooting

Migrants in Denmark are a source of troubles
They do represent a clear and present danger
But it's like the politics don't care at all about it and they let them in by thousands

They never will be cut because they know not to relax around fucking mudshits.

This.

This

Yes, in real life, white women are repulsed by niggers. The problem is that women don't understand politics in the least bit. They don't understand the correlation between migration from nigger countries and the implications of said migration. It's our fault for letting them have a say in the first place.

My mom is red-pilled and knows what kind of savages they are.

How will we get weapons?

Excellent

Women are at fault for the destabilization of the nuclear family unit with their cancerous cultural marxism disguised as "feminism" which has destabilized the Wesr as a whole and allowed degeneracy to take hold. Congratulations

Isn't hedonism as a white man being gay or a cuck?

Is she hot?

If so, she should have no issue getting a pseudo-chad from the internet to make her have a good time

You have to actually lead her towards doing something, just chatting on skaype doesnt do shit

The Finnish malaise in a nutshell

pic related?

that happened last year and the media just covered it up.

grooming gangs have been active here for years and it gets covered up and nobody gives a fuck, people here still behave like paki's are people.

Too late man. Just look at the USA, Donald is completely right when he says it's the last chance for white men to fix things. If he loses the states lose, and probably Europe as well.

Most cucks don't understand that we are here in white countries of course some girl will ever fuck a nigger.
But not even close to the majority.
If we go to non white countries oh boy white dudes are really loved by them like kings.

Did you not even look at the data you fucking moron? Romney beat Obama among men. What that means is that even with all the shitskin hordes pitted against us, white men could still hold off degeneracy. If it was just men voting, even with all the non-whites voting the way they do white men still vote conservative enough to push republican candidates through. It's women that give democrats that extra push, white women specifically. They're the only race of women that doesn't align with their men on voting, as they vote left while white men vote right. They're traitors and they deserve to reap the rewards of their treachery.

>last new years
Believe me, that was nothing compared to what is coming!
They will wish it was only as much as last time.

Sadly, FPBP

I hate to feel this way, but it is what it is.

> a dog would learn already

When I think about dogs, I realize this is true.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/06/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153.html

kek

If you don't redpill your familie you're a failure

It happened here in minnesota, too

so you keep your mum locked up in the house 24/7?
these attacks could even happen while you are stopped at a red light.

>The results are striking. An African-American man would have to earn $154,000 more than a white man in order for a white woman to prefer him.

Women won't vote for nationalists until they start feeling unsafe, so fuck it let them enjoy their diversity for the time being

When they ask for our help, only then will they receive it

>you're walking down the street after making an emergency errand run
>muzzie ambushes you, pulls out a knife and slashes you with it

what do Cred Forums?
is it still your fault?
are we not allowed to walk outside anymore?

She doesn't live in an area full of niggers

>is it still your fault?
It is if you're a woman.

It's not hard to be safe. Let me guess, when you see a pack of shitskins coming your way on the sidewalk, you're afraid to cross the street because it might be seen as "racist" or "cowardly", right? You're the types who deserve to get cut.

>american
>my armor

HOL UP

She's already dead but she never relaxed around shitskins and that is good

She's cute, not hot. And yes getting men as a woman is not a problem for any woman, I know this. She can take any chad with her whenever she wants, but only if she wants.

I've dealed with her mental problems enough to know that I shouldn't meddle too much. If she wants to stay indoors, that's fine. I can only suggest some shit and she can decide if she wants to do it, if I push her too hard she breaks down with anxiety and it takes a while for her to rebuild herself.

Yes, pic very related. I'm fine with the distance.

Now the expression 'autistic' is often bantered around the chans- but my god this this most be one of the most autistic.posts I've ever seen.