What did she mean by this?

Pepe is the new swastika. I don't ever want to see him again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pepe_the_toad
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY
youtube.com/watch?v=3qmsJbJasfo
youtube.com/watch?v=UE1Zkwfz2mc
liveleak.com/view?i=848_1474777339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems like she's begging to see lots of frogs

fuck that, she wants to see swastikas

It means she secretly has the hots for Pepe and wants to have frog babies. I don't blame her, someone with so much power like Pepe. Every girl is wetting herself over his meme magic.

She wants to receive a pic tweeted at her. A pic of herself that someone has ejaculated onto.

Somebody do this please, she'll make a video about it.

do bitches not understand what "doxxed" means?

Ive been seeing this more and more, chicks getting "doxxed" while posting from their Facebook account where their full name, city, employer, friends, etc is all publicly viewable. if thats not bad enough, they post pictures of themselves too

kek this is from her tumblr:

Before the show starts the sexy lead singer hugs you tightly and it almost makes you cry because he smells amazing and his body is lean and muscular and it has been months since a man has held you close like this

Before the show starts you wonder if you actually can get away with just wearing this long t-shirt over leggings, you never wear leggings as pants in public, but they are black and your boots are black and that’s supposed to elongate your short little legs or some shit, and who gives a fuck about your leggings or your boots or your legs anyway, you will never see any of these people again

Before the show starts you wonder how long you’ll be able to stand there alone in the crowd nursing the can of beer you took from the Green Room that you don’t really want, wonder how long can you stand the dull ache of standing there alone, wonder how long until it doesn’t feel so weird. Being alone at home is safe and familiar, being alone in a crowd reminds you that you’re there alone. You spot other women standing alone and wonder if they’re thinking the same things you are. Are they also questioning what they wore? Are they also aching with loneliness despite being surrounded by people? Do they also look at all the couples with the same combination of seething and longing, or has being single for all this time just made “bitter” your default setting

Looks like it's time to spray paint some Pepes onto the side of synagogues.

A fucking kike.

Every single time.

I can't wait to burn them in ovens and crush their bones into dust.

Exodus 8:4

Pepe is not a frog.

It's a toad.

Source below:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pepe_the_toad

Damn, the lady is just a lonely pathetic loon. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a cunt.

Strike us down, and we will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Common sense isn't strong with most people anymore. 10 years ago everyone was advised to not put personally identifiable information online because muh stranger danger.

>we have reached a point where a cartoon frog get's treated like a literal swastika
Let that sink in for a moment. Is this real life?

Let Prophet Muhammad be our swastika

*credit to based American user from one of the Pepe treads that made this

Oooo that's a neat Pepe

Just edit the swastika on over Pepe's face in the entirety of Boys Club, and put it on the bitches dashboard

Do not give this slut attention. She's a fucking nobody who's already gaining fame because she trolls faggots like Cred Forums so fucking easily. A week ago she was just some dried up whore couldn't even keep a man.

They'll never take Pepe away from me

but user, she's STILL a dried up whore who can't keep a man

>complains she isn't getting much sleep
>accuses a random guy for everything that happenned to her (it's never her fault)
>doesn't seem to take breaks from twitter
>tries to leverage this with libtard jounalists (no one will pick this story after they see her video)
>complains that no one will ever hire now
>is thinking about drinking today.
>hates pepe
We are reaching the breaking point.

can a swastika do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY

The kikes are scared of meme magic, they're trying to use their WMD-grade SJW hate labelling to disable our greatest weapon.

Wew lad

raelly makes me tihnk

>Who the fuck has "Dublin" as a last name

I ask this everyday

lol source plz

BLEED EDGE MEME TECHNOLOGY

>verified

What the fuck ok stop giving this dumb cunt attention she's clearly trying to get it at this point

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=3qmsJbJasfo

Wtf I hate pepe now

youtube.com/watch?v=UE1Zkwfz2mc
liveleak.com/view?i=848_1474777339

OH WHAT A TIME, OH WHAT A SITE
BEING HATED ON BY A 47 YEAR OLD KIKE

SHE SHILLS FOR HILLARY, FLIPS OFF TRUMPSTERS
ON FRIDAY NIGHTS SHE SUCKS DICK BEHIND DUMPSTERS

HER SON IS STILL YOUNG, AND SO EMBARASSED
70 YEARS AGO THIS WHORE WOULD BE GASSED

>pepe will be banned

To us this sounds just as ridiculous as banning the swastika sounded for our grandparents. Think about it...
We were indoctrinated with "le ebil swastika" meme since we were born. To those who lived at that time, it was just a geometric symbol.

WHAT DID X MEAN BY THIS?

It's happening whether we like it or not.

Mahmood says DELET THIS

lel she trying so hard to make #teamtara a thing.

What an attention whore.

WE DID IT BOYS

WE TOOK BACK PEPE FROM THE NORMIES FOREVER

THE R9K SHOOTER WASNT ENOUGH

WE NEEDED THIS

>Cred Forums is now such a big threat to the Jews they had to advertise Pepe to the blue pulled public as a hate symbol

It's scared.

Seems like a lot of pepephobia out there.

pepe will never disapear, he lives in our HDD

does she have an email? how many pepes should I send her?

only the poo poo pee pee pepe