Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>Christine Weston Chandler
>(((Christine))) Weston Chandler

>Christine Weston Chandler
Can't this fat fuck do us all a favor and off himself already?

Bump

His infected taint will probably kill him soon

The repeating digits confirm this.

Doubly confirmed

Kek wills it

Well she has the autistic trannie vote in the bag.

Someone spread this

Bump

this is true, once it breaks into his rectum and gets septic shock, it's going to be devastating

Wait he got gender surgery? How could he possibly afford it? What would his dead father think?

He didn't he has an open wound in between his balls and his ass he cut himself.

All these times Cred Forums been btfo and still there!!!!!1111

Why?

Lying Ted can't crossdress to save his life

someones gotta check those digits my main man

No doctor would ever approve Chris to actually begin the process of transitioning, and he couldn't afford it if he found one that would.

He's buying over the counter female hormone things online, stuff for like, menopausal women, and rubbing it on himself. He listens to youtube hypnosis videos for MtF and says they're working.

For a long time people speculated that Chris was just trying to be a woman to enhance his chances of having a woman fall for him but at this point Chris is too deranged to try and pin down. He's more mentally ill than we realized. Either someone convinced him to do it or he did it of his own volition, but he cut up his taint to simulate a vagina. The story of Chris Chan got really dark this year.

What I wonder if how he's gone this long with an infected hole in his taint. Wouldn't he have caulght a fever from the infection in his blood stream?

Lmao, source? Did he talk about this, how did you find out?

youtube.com/watch?v=14GvS9O0zhY

Really tingled the good ol' neurons.

Its been pretty dark ever since his dog died

saddest part of the whole thing