***ALERT*** This is a major attempt to infiltrate and destroy Cred Forums

There is a major shill operation going on right now. They want to dishearten us, and it's extremely obvious. They discovered that Cred Forums and its power over the internet is one of Trump's major strengths.

They want to disrupt and agitate within Cred Forums.

Ignore all shills, hide them. ***ALERT*** This is a major attempt to infiltrate and destroy Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
strawpoll.me/11323206/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqrLai8rLPAhUI82MKHcS4ABcQFggrMAI&url=http://philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/&usg=AFQjCNF5Adz530G62PQWv7H_1e1rwwB3YQ&sig2=rKLbnN6OwQzGJXmi7imxQQ&bvm=bv.134052249,d.cGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 months?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This is the strategy they are using:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Same shit, different day.

Joke's on them, because half of them get turned into Cred Forumsacks and will vote for Trump.

There are also (((agent provocateurs))) trying to incite us to commit violent acts

>Cred Forums is a board of peace

No, but this is their final stretch.

They discovered the power of Trump's online support, which is why they went after the "altright" and Pepe.

Post-debate, they started their biggest shilling operation yet designed to break Cred Forums or at least dishearted Cred Forums and divide it over Trump, weakening his internet domination.

FUCK THE SHILLS

FIGHT THE POWER

For some reason leaf... this made me smile.

Have a shekel or two from my (You)... its on me.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Lmao hey guys lmao

Trump is a kike puppet. I can't tell which of you anons are the shills and which are the gullible slaves, but this is all bullshit. Any user with a good heart, heed my words, don't trust ANYTHING you see here.

Our planet is under the control of Satan and his many archons. Donald Trump like all other politicians and media figures, is entangled somewhere in that cabal. Best case scenario he is a puppet that will have absolutely zero control, worst case scenario he is the antichrist himself.

I have plenty of links and a huge pastebin of evidence if anyone is interested. Praise Jesus, our lord and savior.

Uhh, duh?
Just use your filter. I currently have 40 threads filtered because they use key words.
It's not hard.

Moderators aren't even banning spammers who spam the same shitty bait 1postbyid threads multiple times a day.

Sticky is NEVER enforced, and the Cred Forums board rules are hardly ever enforced.

WHERE'S MY MONEY PUTIN
WHERE'S MY MONEY RNC
I'M STILL WAITING, FAGGOTS
THIS FUCKING LEAF SAID YOU'RE FINANCING ME YET MY WALLET IS EMPTY AS ALWAYS

I've been in this shithole of a board for the past 4 years.

I've witnessed the tumblr raid and the aftermath of that.

I've witnessed the rise of Trump through this board.

The shills ain't going to do shit.

>we can all shill for trump for free but if anyone shills for anyone else they're paid CTR
I do it for all of the tears you provide me

All those Tax threads here confirms if. Hillary Shills wake up. Is time for the day of the rope here.

It's one thing to fight a politician. It's a totally different game to fight the entire Internet.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Wow, it's a fucking Serb.

this
eventually they're going to run out of money or lose interest
just carry on as normal and ignore them

strawpoll.me/11323206/

Boring snoring. They try and fail dismally every time. Makes me wonder why they bother.

No shit sherlock. Do you really think this the 1st time shit like this has happened? Just report off topic threads and carry on as normal.

Nigga please, raids like this are normal. Nobody here is gonna look at the and be like "oh wow I'm so demoralized now that paid shills are telling me that my opinion is wrong".

Opinions here are forged in flame not spoon fed by MSM.

This, when its all said and done, they will leave and we will be right here as usual. The moment they stop it goes back to normal.

spamming gore is self destructive and IP banning doesn't work because they just evade + mods won't do it anyways
only viable recourse is either ignore them or try to redpill them

It'll calm down by mid-November, regardless of how the election turns out.

The only way shills will ever present a genuine threat to Cred Forums is if they're able to come up with funnier memes than us, which is impossible so long as they remain Team NoFun ThoughtPolice.

Just keep memeing, it's all we were doing to begin with.

assuming this site still exists by then

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqrLai8rLPAhUI82MKHcS4ABcQFggrMAI&url=http://philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom/&usg=AFQjCNF5Adz530G62PQWv7H_1e1rwwB3YQ&sig2=rKLbnN6OwQzGJXmi7imxQQ&bvm=bv.134052249,d.cGc

Thank CTR for sending the lambs. That's how /pol grows. Nobody "leaves" here.

I will read this

I feel like they've already started with this passive way of getting to say a famous company instead of nigger.

Der Trumpenfuhrer Kommt

You belong in a bag somewhere

Thanks, I really appreciate it, I am so sick of shills trying to (((shut me down))).

I'm interested in this evidence. Post it

I'm aware of all that, but you evidently aren't aware that Trump is not a politician and hasn't been playing this game like a politician, from the beginning. You also forget that Trump is this elections closest thing to Ron Paul. Trump, from the start, was attacked and hounded by both sides of the establishment. Hillary was and is, not an option. At all. For obvious reasons. Johnson is a dumbass who among his more brilliant ideas, honestly thinks that libertarianism and open borders is somehow fucking sustainable.
Stein? Besides the (((obvious))) implications, all the 3rd party independents never get enough clout to do anything. Ron Paul had enormous support last election and it fizzled out because he didn't have enough major backing.

and this bullshit that has recently popped up, where motherfuckers are saying "the only way to show your protest towards a corrupt system is to not play their game! Don't vote!" is a bunch of last ditch effort psyop diversionary tactics.

If you don't vote, then Hillary wins.
If you vote for an independent, Hillary wins.

You assume that the cabal is unified and singular. It is not. Or, haven't you seen enough evidence yet to realize there are many factions seeking control and playing their parts in this play?

So this evidence you claim to have. Post it.

Praise God. Praise Christ.

Is always the same fucking one!

Yeah this is pretty obvious. There is a new surge in shitposters, many of which are poorly trained or inexperienced.

As usual they will have no effect. The correct response to this operation is to identify worthwhile threads and post links to those threads within shill threads in order to divert true Cred Forumsacks to meaningful conversation.

Pic related, CTR.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

It doesn't matter user because even if he was a kike puppet itd be down to a totally controlled war hawk kike puppet or a loose canon who may por may not be a kike puppet.

The most important names in kikery are against trump and its all i need to know.

Actively attacking your enemy is hard and ineffective. You demoralize and let him destroy himself.
Don't panic and do your businesses as usual. It's not like years of shitposting didn't prepare you for this.

Leafs can't banter and you know it.
Stop with this pathetic attempt at not being just an annoying fucking leaf.

Oh I'm with you, user. For the same reasons.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>0.05$ please

Yes most know.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Bitch I was 1st on a CS 1.6 paintball server once.
You're nobody compared to me. I'm the boss.

"Nobody manipsamapes me or my forum"

No shit. I think it's really inspiring, though. They only do this when they're getting desperate, so it's probably a result of Trump crushing Hillary in the debate.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Friendly reminder King Niggers mom was a whore.

Even if Trump is a Jew puppet, so what then? We're either going to have Trump or Clinton, and Clinton is obviously a Jew puppet. So then the question is not longer about who's in the pocket of the Jews, but it's about who's policies reflect our views the most. Trump might be in the pocket of the Jews like Clinton, but at least Trump's policies aren't explicitly neoliberal. It's a matter of pragmatism, Trump isn't perfect but he's better than Clinton.

you just described Hillary, congratulations.

Like I give a fuck Trump punted the first debate. Holy Shit. It's 11 D underwater Babylonian hyperchess, not checkers.

NICE PROXIES!!

Ann Dunham is an instagram model avant la lettre

GTFO HILARY

Same

top cringe