Is Trump Ulfric Stormcloak?

Was talking to a friend about Skyrim. Realized how Cred Forums the Stormcloaks are. Don't like the High Elf Jews, or the democratic party Imperial cucks that sell us out. Believes we should make Skyrim great again, and take it back for the white native Nords. Support Ulfric Stormcloak, a controversial figure who's existence alone creates turmoil in the political system, as well as stirs up strong feelings in anyone you speak to about him. Whether it's strong support, or strong hatred, their is no inbetween. Thoughts and opinions?

Also shouting Hillary to death to kek

except Ulfric himself is a fucking thalmor agent

>not siding with the empire

shiggy diggy doo you fucking nigger

Nope, the Stomcloaks are the ISIS. The Thalmor are the corrupt elements of American government. You should read Ulric's dossier found in the Thalmor Embassy torture room.

Will do. Can you summarize?

He's not an agent. Play the game some more.

The dossier mentions that they see the civil war he started as a benefit, when it lasts long.

This

Ulfric is basically an agent of the Thalmor (the Jews of Skyrim)

fuck you nigger

Agent is the wrong word, I agree, but he is definitely a thalmor asset, they even say so themselves. The stormcloack rebellion is just a tool they use to weaken the empire and make it ripe for conquest

I bet you sided with Ulfrid didn't you?

KYS

of course the swede in this thread is an imperial cuck, SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

You have no right to call me nigger svenskefaen. It's an asset because the war takes resources from the empire, however it is already dying, Ulfric could not let the empire drag Skyrim down with them. If we were to start a civil war to purge Europe of shitskins, it would cost a great deal of human lives and money, would you still prefer living in a continent slipping away? It's about the same with Skyrim.

Skyrim should have just been burnt to the ground by the dragons.

Oh, please.
Ulfric is a cunt, but he's a good cunt. Imperials are the equivalent of modern liberal establishment, and the Thalmor are the jews.

i need more

I've never played an Elder Scrolls game but I like the Bretons best.

So you see trump mc scrooge swimming in his millions as a servant ?
Ged gud

Ulfric is a puppet.

The problem with Ulfric and the Stormcloaks in general is they're fighting the wrong enemy. The Empire did sign the White-Gold Concordat, yes, but the Talos ban was practically nonexistent until bitch boy complained, leading to the Thalmor actively suppresing Talos worship.

I'm not a fan of the Empire either, it's inevitable that without a Septim on the throne it will fall. At most they can take down the Aldmeri Dominion with them.

Skyrim seceding practically spells the end of the Empire, with Cyrodiil and High Rock being separated. Hamerfell did repel the elf on its own, so Cyrodiil and Skyrim might stand a chance. High Rock (which is not really a province but more of a geographical area) would be to the Thalmor's mercy however.

So all in all who gives a shit it's a fucking videogame.

>Realized how Cred Forums the Stormcloaks are
seeing as this thread is posted every fucking day you probably saw it here first.

The dossier says that the Thalmor captured Ulfric, tortured him, and ultimately deployed him back in Skyrim in hopes he'd start a civil war, thus further weakening the Empire before their eventual attack.

It's like if the "Trump is a pawn of Putin" thing was real. UIfric might have the right ideas, but he's a fucking shmuck and a tool of the knife-ears. He should have become High King the legitimate way, but he was too ambitious, arrogant, and impatient.

>argonians
>literally slave race

Get your shit tier memes out of here.

Ulfric is a fool and talmor agent.

WE NEED HIGH KING BALGRUUF THE GREATER OF ROHAN-- I MEAN WHITERUN.

But in all seriousness, he's the only fucking Jarl (besides that old psychic bitch in the swamp earldom) who seems to think the dragons are a big issue and more important than this fiddly fucking Civil War. He also doesn't just blindly follow one side, but is forced to go to the Empire when Ulfric says "yer either with us or agin' us."

Lay all your laundry on the bed, and I'll lay on it instead.

are the imperials more like the romans or the british?

They're Jap-Romans.

Current Imperial culture in Skyrim seems to be entirely Roman with American/Canadian accents. However, the old lore says that Imperial culture is meant to be a mix of Roman and Japanese.

Japanese because for a couple of centuries (before Tiber Septim), the Empire was ruled by the Akaviri Potentates: essentially Japanese snakemen. They imported a lot of their Jap culture and lots of the Imperial heartland adopted their style of dress.

Empire was fine, recovering from lost war, just what exactly will do Ulfric against Talmor if he need coincidence of arriving dragon to survive and help of legendary hero to win a war against half-blooded legion full of newfags?

Hearty Imperialist keks be upon you friend

Imperial scum, it is about time the empire was destroyed anyway. Who gives them the right to rule everybody else? Fuck them and fuck the Thalmor.

>Ulfric says "yer either with us or agin' us."
i believe it's more do you want FREEDOM, or thalmor cock, Balgruuf the Gaping choose to get the lube

Also a little bit of Aztec, now that I think of it. Imperial Heartland in the early lore was a Mesoamerican Jungle. Because that's much more difficult to do than lol western european fantasy like we were shown in Oblivion, Bethesda jipped us.

The 'retcon' says that Tiber Septim's magic was so powerful that he simply reshaped Cyrodiil to be more suitable to his Breton and Nordic forces. Jungles suck.

Most Imperials today are descended from the Colovian (northern Cyrodiil) and Nordic stock that Tiber Septim brought southwards. The native Cyrodiil people were the "Nedes," slaves of the Ayleids (or "Wild Elves") who used to rule Cyrodiil before the Empire was born.

(As for 'reshaping the land' -- magic like that has always been a thing, so I give the retcon a pass. It's called "CHIM." It allows the user to reshape reality to fit his whims, including retroactively changing history. So that Cyrodiil may be recorded in some books as having been a jungle, but nobody remembers it that way.)

Balgruuf wasn't getting any Thalmor cock. He didn't even allow a Thalmor embassy in the city (unlike cucked Solitude and Markarth).

"Leave me and my horselords alone. We're trying to fight fucking dragons who will eat the world."

Ulfric: "No fuc u fucboi. Civil War is more important than Ragnarok."

Considering the only thing that was destroyed was a small town, I would suggest that the dragons wasn't presently a large threat.

who /underground meme magic/ guild here?

Alduin is the harbinger of Ragnarok. He's an aspect of Akatosh, the Dragon God.

Considering bethesda is a bunch of lazy indians it is expected, they managed to make screwing up starting cutscene, no way they were able to make dynamic burning of towns and shit.

>He should have become High King the legitimate way, but he was too ambitious, arrogant, and impatient.
He did become High King the legitimate way: By defeating the previous High King in combat.

in the skyrim universe, talos exists as the ultimate deity. it doesn't matter if "they didn't really mean it" or "they were just buying time" or even "they had no other option". the empire died the second it defied talos.

also, like it or not, the empire NEVER surrenders. if you are into tes lore, you would know that the empire was saved on the last minute through an amazing counterattack at occupied capital and ERADICATED the elves, who had no means to continue the war. and then the emperor fucking SURRENDERS.

ulfric wasted his entire life fighting for the empire. unlike popular thought, ulfric didn't start his thing the second the empire surrendered. even then he remained loyal and used HIS OWN troops to reclaim Markarth from the Forsworn, IN THE NAME of the emperor. his only condition was: let Talos worship be allowed in Markarth, which was accepted. and after he conquered it on HIS OWN and ceded it to the empire guess what? the (((imperials))) went back on their word and outlawed Talos worship again.

the (((empire))) is irredeemable.

You gotta have a challenge and a formal duel and witnesses (namely, the other Jarls). Nevermind that it's archaic, if you're gonna pull a "I cite an old ass case as precedent!" you've gotta at least follow that case.

Instead, Ulfric went to the High King, said, "Hey, I wanna be High King," shouted him to death before the man even drew his sword (not like he would have -- but again, if you'd had witnesses to his cowardice and refusal to fight...), then ran away like a pussy.

>Still haven't picked a side after all these years
>Like the idea of an empire of humanity
>Like the militaristic style
>Can't side with them because thalmor

To be fair, if he had done that, he could've been arrested and executed for treason by the Imperials.

Talos isn't the ultimate deity. Don't talk about shit you don't know.

He's a man (well, three men, given the Arcturian Heresy), who went through apotheosis. The "ultimate god" of the Elder Scrolls remains Akatosh, the Dragon God of Time. He's just in death-sleep because of the trick pulled on him (and the other Aedra) by Lorkhan.

If anything, Talos is just an aspect or revival of Lorkhan. Or Shezzar.

Or Lorkhan-Shezzar, because they're probably the same entity.

And the Emperor doesn't surrender you dumb cunt. He argued an armistice because the elves just conquered his fucking capital and he barely managed to take it back by using a Daedric weapon (Goldbrand). There's never any confirmation that the elves are defenseless, just that the Dominion army currently in Cyrodiil was defeated.

If they were defenseless, they would have had nobody to continue dominating Vvardenfell or attach Hammerfell.

lol this post is fucking gold

You bring up a good point.

But, remember that Tullius is sent to Skyrim in response to Ulfric's uprising. The Legion presence in Skyrim would not have been enough to quell a rebellion by all of Skyrim's Jarls at the High King's failure to abide by the duel.

The Medes would have had to send the Penitus Oculatus in hopes of assassinating Ulfric.

Tullius doesn't like the Thalmor. Also Thalmor are Elf Nazis. Why doesn't Cred Forums like them?

If anything, Ulfric's a fucking Jew, fighting back against the totalitarian authority trying to crush his religion and send all of its followers to torture camps. And that's just the first step of the Thalmor plan. Their ultimate goal is the extermination of all humans.

He wasn't a thalmor agent. His mistake is to fail to see that his actions benefit humanity's greatest enemy.

I don't gave much of a fuck about the lore when I played this and I always slaughtered the dark brotherhood (any guilds other than the college, thieves guild and dawnguard deserve to die) but the wiki said that the contract given to kill the emperor comes from the senate where a group of conspirators wants to take the empire against the Thalmor pointy ear fag NatScoc scum.

Incorrect. They had him held prisoner and released him to be an informant, he agreed and then went dark after returning to Skyrim and starting the rebellion. Either way is good for the Thalmor who already have the upper hand but they fell for the empire's bluff and now there is a truce. The empire is giving in to Thalmor demands because it needs to appear friendly while it rebuilds it's army. The big concession is the outlawing of Talos worship which pisses off the Nords who view the empire as weak. The empire wins and they will keep the peace all the while doing what the Thalmor want which is also just a ploy to weaken Talos (who physically holds the world together) so the Thalmor can eventually undo existence. Storm cloaks win and the empire is weakened so the Thalmor can crush their army and take the white gold tower thus giving them control of all the towers so they can break them and collapse reality.

I should correct myself. The ultimate goal of the Thalmor is to cause the world to end. They're an apocalyptic cult.

However, one of the major steps to achieve that goal is the destruction of humanity, as they are the physical embodiment of Lorkhan-Shezzar-Talos.

The second prong of this mission is to destroy the Towers which bind the Wheel. (the wheel being the world and the towers being significant natural and artificial, but all ancient, monuments like White Gold Tower, Derenni Tower, Red Mountain, High Hrothgar, etc.)

Not Vvardenfell. Valenwood.

>"i-i didn't surrender"
>"i just accepted thalmor garrisons in most of my cities, thalmor patrols on my streets and thalmor police which overrules all imperial authority"
>"and i j-just happen to allow the thalmor to meddle in the religious affairs of the empire..."
>"d-dumb rebel... this is called politics!"

White Gold's already broken. It broke during Oblivion.

I'm pretty sure the only ones left are High Hrothgar (which the Dragonborn maybe just broke), the big ass world tree in Valenwood, and Direnni Tower.

Because the Thalmor aren't for racial purity or the prosperity of their homeland above all else, they just want to destroy the world. It is common belief in elven culture that mortals were god-like immortal beings before Lorkhan, referred to them as the trickster god, got everyone together to try and create Nirn. When this happened they were cursed to become mortals and live out short lives in Lorkhan's cruel world. They seek to destroy nirn because they believe doing this will free them and revert them back to their immortal god-like forms

But who's Putin?

>The ultimate goal of the Thalmor is to cause the world to end via some faggoty Skype magic with bugs in jars

Yes they are. That's literally what they're doing.

Except they don't consider Summerset to be the Elf Homeland. They consider the timeless, matterless dream-state of being with the Aedra to be their homeland.

And to accomplish that they need to kill all the humans + the Daedra-worshiping Dark Elves.

are the dark elves the niggers of elves?

No. Because they used to be normal and cursed themselves by worshiping demons (Daedra).

They're like the Mormon perception of niggers (all black people are black because of the curse of Cain!). But the "niggers" of the elf world are Argonians.

Primitives who worship trees and who the Dark Elves enslave to work on their fields and build their shit. You could also say the Orcs, as they're technically a kind of elf but seen as primitive and stupid and violent by the other elves.

>Implying the Imperials are not Stormcloak agents
Muhammad, please.

They literally invaded Oblivion during the crisis and stopped the invasion in the BlackMarsh.

They also took over Morrowind. Mainland argonians are not to be fucked with

t. Deetum-Ja Derkeethes, freed argonian fieldworker

so which races are superior and which are the subhumans?

so who is making the mod?

Nords, Imperials, Bretons are superior

Altmer are jews

Everything else is shit tier.

Dahnald Trump. Some here in NY call you a hero. But a hero doesn't use a power like meme magic to defeat his rival and usurp his delegates!

I still want to see a mod which expands the Civil War and lets you see the aftermath.

Let's you give Elisif the finger and elect Balgruuf (who promptly wipes his ass with the White Gold Concordat)

Joining Ulfric's rebellion is the right thing for the wrong reasons, conversely, joining the Empire is the wrong thing for the right reasons. Ulfric was manipulated by the Thalmor to instigate rebellion in Skyrim for bringing the Empire down. The White Gold Concordant was deliberate to punish men in not being able to believe in their God, and Ulfric fanned the flames of that frustration to lead his rebellion against the Empire.

The Empire, however, has become weak and corrupt. Since Septim died it's dying along with it, with the Elves on the rise. Signing the White Gold Concordant was inevitable but dealing Skyrim a bloody nose and not working closer to defeat the Thalmor widened the crack between the nations to believe a man like Ulfric could make a difference and govern themselves again.

Basically, Thalmor have carefully manipulated events in their favour. Even if the Empire win, the loss of resources and tensions between the two nations will be a severe blow, and Skyrim regaining sovereignty sees a weakened Empire and a weakened Skyrim facing the Thalmor alone.

I love comfy Cred Forums Skyrim threads.

Orcs are great.

>focus on community and family ties
>fit, strong, innawoods, great warriors
>live by strict honourable code
>their law leads to the survival of the fittest and kills of the weak
>only race that hasn't fallen for city dweller degeneracy

Thalmor did nothing wrong

How quickly we forget...

You forgot buff as fuark women that are dtf and some are even qt if they won the gene pool lottery

It only appears that way when you side with the (((Empire))).

When you side with the Stormcloaks, you Make Skyrim Great Again.