Memes aside, is there ANY correlation/benefit to diversity and/or race mixing (they're slightly separate)?

Memes aside, is there ANY correlation/benefit to diversity and/or race mixing (they're slightly separate)?

We see the left push this agenda all the time but there's no correlation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd advise that you'd stay out of Mayberry, Andy will fuck your shit up.

No. There is zero benefit.

I doubt think there are any benefits per say, but I dont think it is damaging unless you mix with sub-90 IQ dindu or mudshit.

no, belive me, NO

mixing with caucasoid arabs is not really bad, mixing with dindus is genetic suicide

Check my flag, the contry of shitversity.
THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE FUCKING BENEFIT!

>leftists
>facts

Im sorry BrAnon.

Yours truly is a dying country.

It's all about genetics.
The people with inferior genetics always want to breed with the people that have superior genetics.
That's why you always see Indians, blacks, Arabs and other shit tier humans desperately wanting to be with blonde chicks.

> diversity
With some people yes, I can easily the positive effects. BUT i wil; never work with muslims and niggers

> race-mixing
No, There is absolutely no advantage whatsoever to have a darker skin in my country. Vitamine D is the most important vitamine and that dark colour is gonna fuck that up

You get the best of the best of all types of people. Diversity isn't the problem, shit people are the problem. The good and productive exist in all races, and unfortunately so do the lazy and unproductive. We don't need to wipe out other races, no, we need to wipe out the lazy leeches of our society who don't do jack shit with their lives. Race, political views, fuck all that shit, if you are willing to work hard so everyone is better off you're good. But if you aren't willing to do that, get the fuck out.

this is retarded, you have civil unrest in places there the same religion, same ethnicity. people always find a way to divide and hate others

Yes, when you take in THE BEST of other countries you're presented with absolute beauty.
People stick to their own cultures and kind, and then come together to work on projects of magnificence because at the end of the day they go back home to what they love.

Change that immigration quota to allow every shitskin and beaner into the country and you get riots every 30 seconds, poverty through the roof, and destruction of individual culture because YOU NEED TO BE DIVERSE AND LOVE EVERYTHING

See: USA before 1960
and
See: USA after 1960, when immigration quotas were changed

Actually our country have a much better chance in terms of surviving any epidemics.

What an idiot. Japan and Northern Europe before shitskins were incredibly peaceful.

The Only "Benefit" to diversity is if you are an Empire and you conquer all people. Then again Imperial Subjects are still segregated into different autonomous states or colonies depending on ethnic and cultural background.

>have to

"Diversity"/amnesty/non-white migration, ironically, only benefits the super wealthy (the supposed enemy of the left), because it suppresses wages, suspends the birth rate crisis presumably long enough for them to get automation fully up and running, creates division among the populace, and also lowers the average intelligence of the populace.

race mixing helps aging/dying populations of developed countries to sustain growth.

when it's heavily controlled and you're stealing the cream from other countries it's fine but Korea and Japan clearly show that monolithic cultures can excel and prosper.

why do people hate on geared up police
its fucking badass

>Correlation
Race mixing is the opposite of diversity. I would say there would be negative correlation between everybody indiscriminately fucking and everybody being easily separable and thus, diverse.
>Benefit.
The benefit is fuck white people, hard lefties don't make any attempt to hide their bigotry and contempt for white people. The idea of white people being bred out of existence is pleasant to them, just as a racially homogenous America/planet might be pleasant to a white supremacist. The beliefs are not fundamentally different.
>I am better than this group of people, I dislike this group of people, therefor I want them to go away from me/be removed by some means.
The unique thing about white lefties is that they are also a part of the group of people who they are bigoted against, which is a stunning display of pathological self hatred or cognitive dissonance, or perhaps some combination of the two.

you are retarded

*dead country.
Nice dubs.

Mixing is evolving.

This is actually untrue. Hypothetically even if you did pull it off it would only last for one generation before regression to the mean kicks in. Genetics is the ultimate determining factor and genetic traits are expressed through race.

Reminder that pre-diversity British police weren't even armed. Having armed coppers was seen as a foreign thing for dictatorships or unstable crime-ridden shitholes.
What a time to be alive.

Not every mix is evolution, sometimes a wrong mix ends in a sterile son, and if you do it again, again and again, it results in the end of a specie.

Nah, if we just have good people everywhere working hard, the chance of regression, even if it were to happen would be nowhere near as volatile due to the groups of people doing it together.

Genetics relies way too much on predetermination and thus encourages a society that is not willing to truly push itself to the next level. That's how you get shit like Nazis thinking they are so good that they can do baby-level tactics in WW2 and somehow expect to win with that level of stupidity.

What about Asians?

Serious question coming from one.

You get to feel like a superior human being while being murdered by Mohammed.

Not needed, but appreciated. Atleast Japs and the human chinks. Don't really care about the other irrelevant ones.

Trust a BR monkey to not understand outbreeding depression.

What about them?

There are the Japs that seem pretty cool. Then Worst Koreans which seem okay too. Best Koreans I don't really know. As long as they don't support communism sure. Chinks don't have souls and zipperheads seem almost nigger tier.

As far as this thread goes, if we could make America based on merit regardless of race or or anything, great. Race per individual doesn't bother me, it's the big picture and taking in any retard that pisses me off. Let's make a colony where we only bring in the best and brightest regardless of anything else. I won't care about race at all.

>TFW Filipino

In their mind, race-mixing and diversity can only ever be a good thing. Everyone living in harmony, not hating people for things they can't control, peace and acceptance for all. A utopia being held back by racists, bigots, and white people (who are pretty evil for one period of slavery a century ago).

But in the real world, it leads to degradation of society. Races are different not just by appearance, but by minds. Blacks are less intelligent, and so commit more crimes and behave more animalistic fashions, which is a detriment to any society looking to promote freedom. Shitskins are too caught up in their religion and old cultures to be able to integrate, instead preferring to attack the superior nations while still reaping all the benefits of living here. Good Asian races are slowly dying out and being watered down by white genes, and losing their traditions in the process, whilst scum-tier like Indians and Chinese breed like rats and live shoulder to shoulder in squalor.

We all know there's no upside to the fantasy being promoted. But they won't accept it, even if it fails with every attempt.

It's ok Filipino is eons better than others.

I can speak to ethnic diversity.

In industrial psychology, having a diversity provides benefits on the corporate problem solving level.

Socially?

Racial diversity destroys societies.

>archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

>has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

> In his findings, Putnam writes that those in more diverse communities tend to "distrust their neighbors, regardless of the color of their skin, to withdraw even from close friends, to expect the worst from their community and its leaders, to volunteer less, give less to charity and work on community projects less often, to register to vote less, to agitate for social reform more but have less faith that they can actually make a difference, and to huddle unhappily in front of the television."

Objectively, racial diversity has negative impacts on a society, regardless of the racial make up of who they are. Its all a sham, and we've known that for ten years empirically.

Survival is evolving.

Mixing is destroying the work of evolution.

>Northern Europe and japan were peaceful before africans showed up

woooooow...

>posts picture of WW2 destruction

The fucking jews caused whites in Europe to fight each other you newfag sonuvabitch.

I'm sure the Jews also caused the Boshin Wars and the innumerable wars that occurred in Europe before WWII

It hurts knowing there are people here who haven't read Putnam.

My favorite part is how he keeps apologizing for his findings.

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you

Extremely peaceful does not mean they never fought at all. It means they don't fight so fucking much that they can't advance civilization or create rules and intended peaceful cultures.

Africa is a shit hole still to this day while Europe and Japan are VASTLY better.

There is literally no benefit. There several downsides though, like racial tension, clashing of cultures, suppression of rights because muh feels, suppression of statistics and science because muh equality and muh racial profiling.

The only people that demand demilitirization of police are black people, who are coincidentally the fucking reason we need militirized police.