Why did white men dress and look like a bunch of faggots in the 15th 16th and 17th century?

Why did white men dress and look like a bunch of faggots in the 15th 16th and 17th century?

also checkem

Because only the rich White men could afford to dress that flamboyantly at those times. At least that would be my guess.

If they could look into the future and see the West today, they will definitely say that white men are a bunch of faggots.

Why do Jews still hide their jew gold?

OP has contracted leftist aids

[x] touch fluffy hair

This image raises important questions. Why do googles dress like faggots today?

SQUATS AND OATS

there is no exuse to looking like pic related and like

so many gets, kek approves

>he doesn't work his legs
See

Maybe that is what the chicks were into. That or everyone back then was a poofter.

How about you say it to their face and see what happens?

>white chicks were into faggots
you aren't helping here

really there's no excuse? are you deliberately obtuse

Things that were cool 100 years ago aren't cool today. Hell you could use that expression in as little as five years. Joking aside, that attire probably was not considered gay by any sense of the word during those times. However, I totally agree that it looks gay as hell from today's standards.

>he hasn't even experienced the 2000´s metrosexual fad
ah to be young and innocent again

Boredom and wealth signalling. Material was expensive at the time.

Why did Jews stop getting new suits in 1840?

>Things that were cool 100 years ago aren't cool today

fucking french faggot

Fuck you Juden.

This is objectively a sign of badass and Nobility from the time of the great Empires, and you are subconsciously trying to make us associate strong noble leaders with faggotry.

GAS KIKES
WHEN?

because it was dank shit

I think knights or soldiers at the time would be more attractive than the Liberace impersonators

People today dress like trash and we've gotten used to it.

I didn't know there where niggers in Israel

>you will never be this alpha by definiton
Peak of the modern Western civilization right here

Get on my level, fags

Also, most of thoses guys where kind of itchy of insult. Would OP dared to call one of the pic related a faggot, he would have fough for his life in a duel. Something tell me Op is the actual queer.

Some of them are literally named faggot

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Try harder :^)

I wonder, what was the alternative to wooden shoes? Wasn't leather too expensive?

In exactly that period men were most violent and masculine.

>violent
>masculine
i think your confusing trump like toxic masculinity with true masculinity
real men don't use violence

If you might catch smallpox, cholera or plague at any moment, you definitely want to peacock for gash while you are still alive.

I did not mean literally everything. I should've specified i meant popular culture and fashion when I said 'cool', which is constantly trying to stay ahead of itself. Although, now that I think about it, pop culture fads and fashion as always tended to look gay as hell.

>SS + GOMAD

Why do you ask a bunch of isolated, intellectually lazy twenty somethings?

Do some research properly you lazy cunt

Because black people have huge thighs and asses and whites have been emulating them for centuries. This is just like the hoop skirts/dresses. There's a nigger image macro that explains it but I don't have it.

>Things that were cool 100 years ago aren't cool today
nope

May be because, they actually were faggots.

Different Centuries.
Different taste.
Just that.

Western civilisation peaked before WW1. Afterwards everything went downhill.

that's my point

What do you mean? They wore puffy pants and huge collars like niggers in the 1980s.

Because Jews pulled resources and media influence in order to constantly change fashion so that the clothing industry would have a higher churn rate.

Basically, the exact same thing they do today.

So I'll see you at the next Poofy pants convention? I shouldn't have been so broad with my phrasing . Of course there's many things that stand the test of time. However, showboat Fashion like these pictures represent never make it very far before people think it looks ridiculous.

fashion back then was "LOOK AT HOW FUCKING RICH I AM"

you're the one who made it about race. It's the left that has always caused these problems. Even the romans were infected by leftist aids

Did you reply to the wrong guy? When did I make this about race?

your first post faggot

Not to be technical, but OP made it about race. And he was talking about European countries when they were pretty much homogeneous. Beyond me replying to exactly what he was asking, I simply talked about how fashion has worked with people.

That guy was a beast though..

Those men were 100x more nationalistic, religious and darwinist than any of the faggots in this thread.

Kike has a point. Western clothes in Europe in that period were faggy as shit. Wigs and thights... Nope

The idea was that the more impractically they dressed, the more it showed their social status as one who did not have to do any physical labour, or indeed any menial tasks for themselves. This, in turn, showed wealth.

It was their equivalent of wearing a suit. The fashion just got more and more impractical and over the top, as aristocrats tried to one-up each other.

Also something, something imbred Hapsbergs, something something.

>fedoracore
>cool
uh uh, ok

>Wigs
>Make up
>Fancy dress like garb
>Not leftist faggotry

wew retard nigger

You will never be an Effay Irish Kern/Warrior in the 1600's serving in the Netherlands as a mercenary.

You will never be an Effay Irish Warrior in the 1600's serving in the Netherlands as a mercenary

It gets cold up north

Layers, nigga. Layers. Air pockets. Big frilly shit.

Otherwise your nuts freeze off.

Also sage, this belongs in /fa/

He is literally wearing high heels.

Fucking Jens.

Underrated.

GOMAD + daily squats = thighs that could crush a Volkswagen

You're missing the opening statement lad

The kike is gone and you fags continue to bump a slide thread

Sage goes in all fields

I honestly don't comprehend
Any era
Any time of day
These guys look like fucking badasses
Like I get MURICANS who can't understand anything other than American Idol and shit like that but the shit these niggas wore were worth more than your entire family.

Like why is it """"gay""""? Because they wear bright colours? Because there's a lot of details? You do realize 90% of gay men dress just as shit as everyone else, right? I've never ever, ONCE, met a gay man who doesn't wear plain white T-shirts and regular fit jeans and sandals. Not. Fucking. ONE. Gays hide, disguised as straight guys because their ultimate fantasy is to break a straight guy into becoming their fuckfriend.

These niggas? They don't give a titting fuckshit. They wore clothes your brain can't comprehend. You can call them "gay" all you want but you're the one living in the world where gay marriage is legal. Back in their times they'd torch a faggot at the drop of a hat.