Why shouldn't I convert to Islam?

Western Civilisation is retarded and is consumed by grey haired baby boomer hippy nonsense and has no sense of community. Islam isn't trying to destroy itself and doesn't bend over for the weakest most traitorous people in its society. Islam seems to be clearly superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4&feature=youtu.be&t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why shouldn´t I convert to a sect where the prophet is a pedophile and where even the members hate and behead each other?

Fucking...

Because once you get past their sense of unity, you find that it's a very shallow religion and that is reflected in their culture.

>hating lolis on reddit

>Islam is literally killing Christians in the streets
>maybe I should be Muslim
Never change leaf

Because Islam is logically impossible.

Islam goes against the teachings of Christ. It promotes polygamy, slavery, selling women, and killing.

And yet Islam claims that Christ was a prophet like Mohammed

God wouldn't send two prophets that contradict each other.

Therefore, Islam contradicts itself, and is clearly a lie

>Islam isn't trying to destroy itself
But it is. Watch the middle east, Muslims have been killing each other for decades, sure, we help them do it, but they are killing themselves regardless.

Now, should you convert to islam? Only if you believe in their doctrine. Do you?

Is that a rhetorical question?

I'm not you fucking moral compass. The only reason why Islam has little in fighting is because it has a common enemy, the west. Once the west has fallen, like the fall the Rome it's enemies will fight among themselves.

>seems to be clearly superior

Christianity is a religion of creation, while Islam is a religion of destruction.
Also, do you really want to be part of a religion coddled by leftist cucks?

Well the West is stupid enough to let Islam exist in it as a 5th column.

>god wouldn't send two prophets that contradict eachother

I don't think you've ever read the bible if you think God has any problem doing things that contradict one another

If this is not a bait that means you're just a fucking idiot.

Muslims are unhappy everywhere, except when they live in a place where they are a minority.
They gain nothing by spreading, just more unhappiness in the world, for them, and everyone else.

>this picture

hahahahahahaha

you're fucking delusional you dumbass bong

>doesn't bend over for the most traitorous people in its society
Yeah that ISIS thing is going mighty fine for you guys.

They're not a realistic threat yet. They will be at some point, but they're not yet. Once they're perceived as a threat, then action will be taken.

You're underestimating the conditions required for radical change. For all our bitching, stuff is still pretty good. It's gonna come down like a house of cards soon enough though.

Shitslam basically JEW

we don't into missionary just loot whatever when needed and melt it
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4&feature=youtu.be&t=41

Ash standing named Yggdrasil!

Aesir
>Norns
wise Vanir
>thurse maidens
three valkyriur
>elves
dwarfs
>Goddesses
Völvur
high protectors of
YGGDRASILL

>why shouldn't i convert to islam
If you have to ask this question then you probably should convert to Islam, if only to make yourself easier for Trump's free helicopter ride squad to spot.

>Paris attacks
>Merkel migrant

Doesn't seem very good to me.

please dont. we dont want cucks.

>you're fucking delusional you dumbass bong
Yeah, Native Americans didn't have horses until European colonization.

Well Goldstein I noticed that the Islamic world doesn't seem to put up with Jewish communists.

>I better switch sides now because it seems as thought the other side will win

Fucking Leafs

>doesn't allow faggotry
>doesn't allow degeneracy such as drugs or alcohol
>men are the most powerful members of society
>women know their place
>women aren't fucking degenerate whores
>warrior religion that praises and glorifies conquest

Stay made kike on a stick worshippers. Keep practicing your religion of piety and supplication. Fucking slave morality cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

This one's gone nuts, I used it as shill counter impossible now.

Veit ek, at ek hekk
vindga meiði á
nætr allar níu,
geiri undaðr
ok gefinn Óðni,
sjalfr sjalfum mér,
á þeim meiði,
er manngi veit
hvers af rótum renn.

(not in lyrics but should)
>Óðinn með ásum,
>en fyr alfum Dáinn,
>Dvalinn ok dvergum fyrir,
>Ásviðr jötnum fyrir,
>ek reist sjalfr sumar.

>Veiztú, hvé rísta skal?
Veiztú, hvé ráða skal?
>Veiztú, hvé fáa skal?
Veiztú, hvé freista skal?
>Veiztú, hvé biðja skal?
Veiztú, hvé blóta skal?
>Veiztú, hvé senda skal?
Veiztú, hvé sóa skal?

Can't out of my head!

A reminder that KEK also was in the hearing today. He was observed many tymus so they shut it down!

>I better switch sides now because it seems as thought the other side will win
>Fucking Leafs
SWEDES!!!

This give up shit, it's going faster than I could ever imagine, they are becoming swedes!

You do not convert to anything.

You find back to the religion you belong to and from there you will become a brute, just like all the muslims are. That is how the west will survive.

Unless you are a shitskin muslim already, then you can just kill blow yourself up in a mosque.

>doesn't bend over for the weakest most traitorous people in its society.

Who do you think the converts are? Faggot.

Neo-pagans may be fedora-tier autists, but the mythology of the Germanic gods is infinitely more interested and culturally rich than Islam.

Enjoy not being allowed to listen to music

>implying the "islamic world" could ever get along with anything, including its own members

This!
Sven vaknar upp!
We got all the material we need, Tjodolf reborn waking our songs. We be doing the fickificki now. And you eurofags should be scared if we actually side with the shits again, all depends, get them out first these bluemen and serks.

Fucking kiketupe deleting our songs now too, had one here with translations and soon 6 million views, actually, poof... Fuck this shit, we need all our own back
SJW cucks everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
listen to Tjodolf here, fucking tell me this isn't going in your skin, boiling your blood. He cracked it man, well is still doing it, not all rythms are solved. Fuckings songs! It's how they remembered it, jesus fuck shit, I always wondered... how the flying fuck did they do it... Well when you are out rowing and crossing oceans, traversing rivers you need something to doings!
>They heard this over 1k years ago, Turks here fear it
Real deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM

you find lists from there most in our tongue and icelandic/on/sheepnigging. Tons of it I think of all songs dating from after these forbidden songs the pope refused us with the drums and eating of horses etc
>fucking shitposting... damnit forgot tran

Celtic alt to your post there lad.
Even our "barbarians" were far more advanced than all the other land's savages. Celts literally used soap while the Romans were washing themselves down with piss. Celts were also generally better at sword-making than the Romans.

Forgot pic

You should.
Then you should kill yourself and some other leafs.

>Do you believe in one God?
>Do you believe in his angels?
>Do you believe in destiny?
>Do you believe in messengers sent by God?
>Do you believe that he reveals scripture?
>Do you believe in the last day of judgement?

If you answered yes to all these, congrats you're muslim.