They're trying to smear Jimmy

They're trying to smear Jimmy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dualdiagnosis.org/alcohol-addiction/heavy-drinkers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dancing is indicative of a drinking problem

wut

>real nice career you got here, jimbo...be a real shame if something were to happen to it...

Spooky desu. People with Twitter should let him know we still care eveneeds though the Jewish media is turning on him for literally nothing. Sad!

Why? Because he didn't call Trump a racist and kick him off the show?

>we need to blacklist everyone who doesn't treat Trump the way they'd treat Satan
fucking (((media))) has no decency

As someone who didn't mind Late Night, Fallon is objectively terrible. People keep doing the Conan excuse for him saying he will get better with time, it's like the third year now and he still fake laughs like an idiot. Involves himself too much in skits or games with celebrities, absolute shit tier.

For me the best late night talk show on TV was Conan from 2002-2007 his writing staff was insane.

I hate this world..

Heavy drinking is not correlated with alcoholism.
dualdiagnosis.org/alcohol-addiction/heavy-drinkers/

The format is outdated and shit.

>AAAAAAANNDDDDDD HERES YOUR HOOOOST JIMMMYYYYY FALLOOOOOONNN
>crowd goes nuts for 10 minutes
>haha look at the band over there you go band

Does /pol really like this MSM liberal simply because he didnt give Trump an unflattering funeral?
I get that we look after our own and such but does this really qualify?

Who cares? As long as he do his job w/e he does on his free time is nobody's business.

Dancing, in public?

Most improper, shut him down!

>be Jimmy
>whole world mocks you for laughing when you are a comedian
>they think you are fake
>go to club to dance and have fun
>get called alcoholic

>guy does completely legal thing on his own time perhaps to enjoy himself
fire this motherfucker now

I dont think its the worst idea to defend him. It doesnt mean its a flat out love for the guy.

I watched the tonight show that night, and i cant deny that it was incredibly refreshing to watch a comedian give a middle ground stance.

I dont think hes an ally, but hes a dude who just does a good job on a culturally significant show.

I watch him and Kimmel on occasions. Fallon takes shots at both Hillary and Trump; while Kimmel does only hit jobs on Trump. It's hard to laugh at "satire" when they are not even making jokes.

>"Jimmy fallon says he doesn't have a drinking problem. (he does)"

>dancing
>at a bar

It's pattern of behavior. He had to be under the influence to bring on Trump, and this just cements that. Boycott, when?

If you want an anecdotal, I almost never drink but when I do I get trashed

>For me the best late night talk show on TV was Conan from 2002-2007
100% pure swipple posting

Everyone knows Jay Leno was the best.

Same, desu.