Mom just found out about pepe classification

>mom just found out about pepe classification
>talks to Me about it
>"have you heard of this frog user?"
>Play it cool an act confused.
>my face is pic related atm.

Legit tho, I am scared I'm fine if meme magic ruins international politics, but if it makes one fucking move towards my personal life I'm fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fucking rat coward
i tell my parents vividly my views

Just tell her it's absurd that the media is calling a cartoon frog racist

This desu

Just laugh it off, it's a fucking cartoon frog that everyone loves.

this, OP.

Just yell "Sieg Heil" and "Gas the kikes" and "Shoot the niggers" while doing the hitler salute until your mother starts crying.

That is how us red pilled folks start the day.

Zazzle just pulled all the T-shirts I designed with Pepe's image on it from their marketplace. The ban-hammer is coming down!

Potatos aren't your parents you downy cunt

Show her your pepe folder and have a laugh. The ADL and the news are retarded.

Dam straight. I tell my parents about my views all the time, and they're fine with it. We may disagree, but we're still family. OP's a little bitch.

I can't believe Trump is losing, holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results of the debate. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a to live behind the wall. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Pennsylvania???? This is so fucked.

My parents already know my powerlevel. My dad simply tells me to "not say anything in public," regarding my views, but he's redpilled, he just keeps to himself. My mom doesn't even know anything about history or politics, nor does she want to. I wear an SS officer's cap around the house and call it my "political thinking cap." She always calls it my silly hat, she has no idea what it is.

This is why I'm afraid that trump is going to lose.
Half of the (((alt-right))) are people not old enough to vote.
Anyone afraid of their mother isn't even old enough to have sex.

>hiding instead of redpilling

bro, 30 year olds are living with their parents now a days. That's how bad this country has become.

>Be börkanon
can't tell prequel not important
>two childhood normie börks here talking about fisking and weather
>computer on and keking them a bit
>they see mask and helmet
hmm user... you made viruses and installed them all over jr high and high school... you dis shit!?
>don't worry about it
Tells them a bit about the shit here, and got hillarys NAZI CARTOIIN FROG PEPE OUT TO GET ME shit

They kek so hard they squirm
>user Anonsen WTF have you been doing?
>NAZI FROGS?
>HOW STUPID ARE THEY OVER THERE!?!
very... you should only know... let me show you some movies... never tell about me[...] but this for instance looki here jewspapers are lying dats why you see all funny comments there, they are not norse they are jewish and "american".

youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Red pilled. Not that it needed as we care about fisk and weather. IRL I've become an expert at this. Desubversion and shit

>le /r9k/ roleplay thread
fucking queers

>his culture doesn't have casual racism and nazi jokes as the norm
>his people don't use the word nigger when referencing a black person
>his family doesn't laugh and play along when you sieg heil

Post yer mom's tits

You didn't understand. I live with my parents, but it's an adult relationship.
I don't go around trying to hide shit from my parents.

Show her this, mumble something about satire and how absurd it is, and she'll know you're woke and blow it off at the same time.

I updated your pepe desu

saved, pls do not post elsewhere hoping to sell as rare.

I won't :^)