IT'S OVER GOYIM, YOU'VE BETRAYED YOUR MASTER!!!

IT'S OVER GOYIM, YOU'VE BETRAYED YOUR MASTER!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Salon/status/781209388203859968
ibtimes.com/progressive-saloncom-refuses-recognize-union-one-month-after-workers-vote-organize-2033883
politico.com/media/story/2016/05/the-fall-of-saloncom-004551
salon.com/2016/09/28/demographic-transformation-must-end-rep-steve-king-tweets-white-supremacist-phrase_partner/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shills post on Cred Forums then unironically report their shitposts as news

We're reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't even be possible.

It's fucking insane that they're even reporting on Cred Forums threads

Jesus Christ.
Is life even real?
I knew they tried to control the narrative, that's what they do.
But this is some next level shit

The real question is who will fall for it.

twitter.com/Salon/status/781209388203859968

no it isn't, these are trashy leftist sites. It's expected. They did the same thing with "gamergate".

This is so embarrassing of an election, it makes me proud to be an American.

Journalism is now lurking threads on pol and writing about it.

>There are Salon """"""""Writers"""""""" on Cred Forums right now

Didn't realize they were that incompetent. The mainstream website need to die

fpbp
because they know they've lost
me too, unironically voting for Trump though

Reminder that Salon.com:

1. Is completely unprofitable, with an accumulated defeceit of at least 122.6 million:
>ibtimes.com/progressive-saloncom-refuses-recognize-union-one-month-after-workers-vote-organize-2033883

2. Refused to acknowledge its employees vote to unionize:
>ibtimes.com/progressive-saloncom-refuses-recognize-union-one-month-after-workers-vote-organize-2033883

3. Are in a complete tailspin as a company:
>politico.com/media/story/2016/05/the-fall-of-saloncom-004551

Well? Did you turn on Trump, Cred Forums?

Salon made shill threads on Cred Forums and then reported on itself.

They're also going to get a brick through their window pretty soon. This shit didn't fly in the 60s and it doesn't fly now.

I'm voting Trump just to spite Clinton, and if anything good happens then that'll just be a bonus.

This. I was shilling really hard against trump during the whole thing for keks. I haven't turned on trump, it just made it clearer we will be in for a major happening if he is elected.

Coup, Assassin, War, RWDS, Civil War.

Everything I could ever want this guy can give us. I'm literally harder than I have ever been.

>Tfw when I accidentally joined a suicidal death cult

Based Congressman

salon.com/2016/09/28/demographic-transformation-must-end-rep-steve-king-tweets-white-supremacist-phrase_partner/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Salon should be shut down

Cred Forums BTFO!
I AM NOW #MENTALLYHILL!

le alt-right meem

This... Likely quoted themselves as well.

This is some 1984 shit

We'll, when Cred Forums continues support trump they will be proven wrong, not even normies are that stupid

is Cred Forums supposed to be the alt-right?

>the half-conscious shitposting i do in between fap sessions has become newsworthy
2016 has been an odd year

>The real question is who will fall for it.

Absolutely no one.

>suicidal death cult
wtf

You weak minded bitch

The alt-right is make believe, it's a term created by the left to will into existence a fictitious enemy they must fight against.
Frogposters are real however but enjoy the fame shun upon them by this crazy situation, also with the banning of Pepe the rare Pepe market has shot right up, so really it's a win win for all parties.

I honestly don't think anything changed.

I'm gonna be honest, I am a fully fledged trump supporter but I shitpost and shill for Hillary on here along with the other fake shills and real shills so that when normies come here and see a bunch of Shillary threads on the catalog, they see that the majority of Cred Forums supports Hillary Clinton despite the media painting us as evil nazi trump supporters.

Theyre so desparate its hilarious

>Cucks mention Cred Forums by name.
>Cred Forums gets flooded with shills trying to troll post debate
>Goys did you here the alt-right has abandoned Trump. Here is some anonymous shitposting as proof.

3 minutes into my Cred Forums visit and I've gotten enough edgy autism for the day. Goodbye all. See you all tomorrow.

>invent the alt-right spook to scare the moderates away from Trump
>make a big deal out of Trump not being supported by the worst people of our times
>now the moderates will think that Trump and alt-right are divided and that he's not associated with them
(((They))) didn't really think this out, did they?

I tried, but he just told me never to tweet him hentai again.

You let this happen /pol

>now Donald trump isn't the candidate of choice for racist nazi frog people
Ok

faggot thinks he can falseflag
might have worked if he didn't have all the numale symptoms

The end is nigh when Cred Forums actually influences US presidential elections

>Cred Forums was shitpost central throughout the debates and post-debate
>all the shills clocked out and trolls went to sleep and things settle back to normal
>Salon: "THE ALT-RIGHT HAS TURNED AGAINST TRUMP"

Quality journalism.

/thread. CTR is cancer.

I've been a Jebhead since day 1 and I remain a Jebhead

no one, who the fuck is browsing /pol and then says 'gee i an enjoying these kike/nigger threads, and 6gorillian died threads, but i should head over to Salon.com for some real hard hitting journalism'