Video of clinton signaling during debate down

So the video uploaded by 400lb hacker doing some nice observations has been taken down

"Signaled and Trigg..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by [Merlin] SC Distribution.

Lets whip out the tin hats

Other urls found in this thread:

merlinnetwork.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcHyeDXTCRY&ab_channel=BrianMitchell
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
videograbby.com/#
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
ss13.moe/politics/Signaled and Triggered RiggedDebate.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

merlinnetwork.org/

looks like a music problem. idk if the video had a song, but we'll see.

Can anyone that has posted music on a video respond if they have taken down your video within 12 hours of it being uploaded? Also this was their first and only video for this user

I got to watch it before it was taken down. Very well done video caught right in the fucking act.

come on someone has to have downloaded it and mirrored it, this just reeks of coverup

I shared that video with a bunch of people. It was very well made.

Looking at her making those signals was creepy as fuck. Especially her anger looking at Holt when he didn't immediately cut off Trump and let her use her "zinger"

Sad to see them remove it so fast but it is to be expected. She had those questions before hand and it makes me wonder what else she was doing to cheat. Saw her handler exchange notebooks with Holt afterwards. Makes me wonder what was in that.

MIRROR HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=rcHyeDXTCRY&ab_channel=BrianMitchell

DONT LET THIS DIE.

Anyone got a copy or a link? very interested user.

Someone record it w/o music so (((merlin))) doesnt take it down.

>MUH EAR PIECE
>MUH ANSWERS IN ADVANCE
>MUH TELEPROMPTER
>MUH CLEANER
>MUH NOTEBOOK
>MUH SIGNALS
What will retarded Cred Forumsacks come up with next?

original thread, you can clearly observe it was corrected multiple times

Somebody post it on facebook, or show it to paul joseph watson and get 10's of millions of views on facebook.

working version here
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

Seriously if they took it down because of some sound bits he's put on then they are grasping at straws
Someone repost it without the music bits and see what happens

>I fucking love Tycho

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Do you think Hillary doesn't have the power to do this?

Do you think Hillary would bat an eyelash at cheating if it gave her an advantage?

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

I saved it.

Video was literally
>Hillary scratches her nose
>12 minutes later...
>Lester lets Hillary speak!
>zomg signals!

Has anybody done that same investigation for a Bernie vs Hillary debate?
Bernie signals to the moderator the entire time she is speaking.
>inb4 shill for hill
Trump train or bust but damn I feel like I'm getting jacked off with a brillo pad at this point.

>ctr with Portuguese proxy
Just kys

pls kill yourself CTR.

You stick out so bad.

shill your way on back to david brocks payroll. its obvious if you watch the whole video

WE NEED A COMPILATION VIDEO!

Part 1 Lester mic check before debate starts (MSNBC video)

Part 2 the hand signals

Part 3 the ending mechanical device LCD screen on Clintons podium that drops down to hide the screen.

Part 4 the cleaner inspector jetting to her podium to inspect that the device is cleared and take her notes.

touching your face or otherwise fidgeting around is pretty bad form by itself. you're supposed to look professional and behave appropriately when *so many people are looking right at you*
... like not picking at your fucking nose, even on the outside of it.

if it is signalling, it's the perfect example of "hidden in plain sight"

holy fucking fuck

Wew

>fun fact:
the word directly behind Hillary's head at forehead level is
>FOUNDATION

oh shit next time trump should stripp off her clothes

So good isn't he

SHUT IT DOWN

all of those greentext points are correct

>353x236

gif for ants. What am I supposed to be seeing here?

I have a download of the video, I suggest everyone grabs one too. Spread this shit.

Good god.

Cred Forums is better than infowars... just cut out the racist bullshit.

impressive digits

better do what he says

Don't forget that the jews secretly drugged Trump so he would be retarded. Why do you think he was sniffling so much? Gotta be the jews man. Gotta be.

>Cred Forums is better than half-baked conspiracy theories... just cut out the facts.

%triforce

Why would she risk rigging the debate?

You guys are fucking delusional and just giving yourselves any pretext to denounce the inevitable outcome of this election.

Hillary is fucking terrible, tin foil hatters are the cunts giving her so many her-passes

>Out of two people on the stage, one of them sometimes gets to speak within 5 minutes of touching her face!

Absolutely mindless.

>the reflection of the lights on the podium changes

whats the big deal

you'll never shitpost as good as your brother

looks like the youtube heroes did their job

Shills all over this board... You people should jump off a cliff you failed miserably at infiltrating. WE ALL HATE CTR EVEN MORE NOW. I WILL BURN ALL YOUR EVENTS FROM HERE ON OUT

Please kill yourself CTR, they do 30 second to 1 minute intervals

>Oh no someone disagrees with my conspiracies.
Shill/shitposter/sage!!

>risk
The person who was investigated, found guilty, then let off the hook for "not doing it on purpose?"
The person whose party skewed everything and backstabbed any opposition so she could be the nominee as cleanly as possible and let off the hook?
The person who has the backing of almost every MSM outlet so even if she was caught pulling shit it would be swept under the rug?

There isn't any risk in having the debates rigged except that Americans think for themselves and realize what's going on, and so far there isn't a good track record of that.

>thinks a billionaire career politician wouldn't pull shit like this

And I suppose you believe she never scratched her face anywhere else in the debate. It's extremely common for a moderator to "throw" a topic to a candidate after the other guy has just spoken for five minutes on the subject. They need a chance to respond to the inaccuracies.

Trump would have had more "thrown" his way but he spoke whenever there was a moment of silence, or when Clinton was still speaking...

These digits demand it

The way light is reflected off of objects is not affected by a camera zoom.

LOL, stop.

Jesus Christ this bitch

Why are they suppressing it if they have nothing to hide, Soros employee?

LEAVE HILARY ALONE. SHES A NICE WOMAN AND WANTS TO HELP BLACK PEOPLE. TRUMP IS RACIST!!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

She hired psychologists and openly posted asking for arguments about Donald a month ago.

Trumps strong point has always been the debate's where he trampled everyone he went up against.

According to even the Cnn polls, Clintons lead was dropping as the benghazi/email enquiry went on and more of her laundry was being brought out, add to that her lying about it all.

This debate would have been it, if Trump had fucked her in this like he did with Jeb she'd be gone , and so she couldn't risk losing.

I can ignore a lot of the accusations about the debate, but numbers wise the Moderator went after Trump a lot harder than Hillary.

Soros is a good man and wants to help globalism. lets do it! screw Trump #imwithher

The amount of shilling and shit posting in the last couple of days is incredible.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Jealous? im with her.

Already did.
Everyone should do so.
The more potential sources, the harder it will be to remove the video for good.
Also, Kek.

Some of it is shilling, some of it is paranoia, but this theory actually has credence.

You are with CTR, you will all be burned alive and turned into a meme forever.... We are waiting until you die so you don't steal the new memes

I posted a video with music in it. First couldn't view on mobile then they took it down within minutes.

The uploader listens to the video and looks for songs in it's database that matches the waveform I assume.

They should have just muted it then like thousands of other videos. I think the 28 days later theme was in it.

>jews fw this and previous thread emerge

So much correcting to be done, so little time. Great pay/hour tho, i'm jelly.

This.

/thread

Keep uploading it. We need this all over the site. Every time it goes down, reupload it.

A screen drops down into a compartment CTR, and leaves a blank space where there was a teleprompter.

15 Trump vs 2 Clinton, with 4 towards Hillary being "Secretary Clinton?"

The numbers are outrageous.

CTR shills sold themselves out to that corrupt witch. I don't know how the can look at themselves in the mirror.
At the end of the day you reap what you sow, if she wins the country will be fucked and that money that you sold your soul for will be worth fuck all.

videograbby.com/#

do your part today, sacrifice some temporary hdd space and save us from the globalists.

What the fuck? How is this not all over the news? This is so fucking obvious.

youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
CTR HERE

Yeah (((Merlin))) files lots of claims on videos, it's done automatically these days. The video should definitely be re-uploaded without music.

Who are 'they'? It's a copyright violation dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Check this out

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

Who do we need to send this to?

holy shit, her aura turns into death when she idles. how can a human be so coldhearted and calculating like her? i never experienced it so strong than in this video. trump has to crush her in the second debate. i really hope they analyze her from scratch. fucking vampire, it literally looks like the first fight of batman vs bane

Professionals rarely use the zoom feature, they just move the camera.

Holy tits

We need to send all these videos and 's link to Trump.

They had a fairly popular song, yah.

Ok Trump won this debate fair and square, totally rigged. He is fighting shillary and the dishonest media

Its actually the podium light. Trump has one as well and he never uses it. The real smoking gun is the strange device on her back, the fact that the clipboard is full of "notes" despite her lack of writing. Holts bias questioning. And her clear hand signals to Holt.

The earpiece is still possible stuff but unlikely given its presence in the media. She would have most likely arranged around this.

Think about the obvious stuff. There is more incriminating there than anything else. Similar to the whole BSE thing earlier, the real evil is right infront your eyes.

Throw me links I can try it

i love it when this website starts picking at the right threads

ss13.moe/politics/Signaled and Triggered RiggedDebate.mp4

The American system is rotten to the core.

> merlin

these kikes are at it again. They're the same ones who were filing DMCA takedowns on the refugee video that went viral last year