Operation Frog Star

The ADL tried to take Pepe from us. Now it's time we took something from them.

We must add this transparent star if david to all our anti-semitic memes, then spam until the ADL is forced to add the star of david to the hate speech database.

If the Nazis co opted the swastika from Buddhists, and we did it with a sad cartoon frog, we can make this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WhitePowerBill_/status/781269548297129984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jezus chy. You kike shills never stop. Skypes Googles. Fugg. Off. M8.

It will just make Cred Forums 6'000'000% more antisemitic for the public opinion.

Remember when Cred Forums put a sheriff star in a Hillary' picture?

dude I'm a jew but even I wouldn't be evil enough to steal pepe

That's retarded. Please kill yourself.

Good idea user, we also need smug Isreali pepe's killing 'religion of peace' Palestinians too because that will really fuck with them.

It worked with google's after all.

That's actually fucking brilliant user...I'm on mobile or I'd be all over it right now

Daily reminder that Jews were responsible for close to 200 million deaths in the 20th century. From marxist revolutions and their regimes, (later the cold war) to the incitement of world wars with atrocity propaganda and subterfuge in order to gain the state of Israel, all Middle Eastern wars which ultimately revolve around Israel's existence even now. Like Syria

Troll nogs with it. It will be all over Twitter in no time. Kek to birds with one stone.

JIDF please leave

massive potential here, nogs are too dense to differentiate different races with light skin. To them jews are white.

bumping for potential

Good idea, make the alt-right turn into far-right Zionists that advocate killing Palestinians, pretty soon they'll have no choice but to ignore us.

posting in a potentially ebin thread

mhmmm, the star of Pepe!

Look at this Star of Pepe styled infographic I've found!

All those frogstars! Truly anti semitic!

Inb4
>it's called a pepegram

Lets agree to disagree!

saturn is associated with saturn, saturn has a hexagon on its nortpole. put triangles on it and you get the star of david, add three lines (pic related) and you get a cube like the one in mecca where they walk around in circles. open up the cube and you get the christian cross, even worse, even though its written in the bible to not worship any tin gods or false idols the christian pray to the cross killing jesus, symbolizing lucifer killing jesus. the elites switched our symbolism to implement hidden satanism everywhere, even though they think they are praying to god.

dont do what OP said, if mememagic is real this might only channel energy to lucifer mates

OP is JIDF. Don't let him fool you.

How does that work exactly

What would JIDF have to gain from this

hey, the numbers say im not complete bullshitting. only the 0 (nothing) is occuring once. all the other numbers are there twice or thrice

We should work on making caricature pepe memes of red pills that are subtle but give enough evidence people will want to look into it

For example, a pepe portrait of all the victims hillary assassinated.. people will be like what does this even mean and then do research on what it actually means

It's happening OP, you've started it.
Well lads I finished one. Please rate criticize, also should I add text like the Palestinian staying free Palestine an Jew Pepe saying no or have feels Pal say not all Muslims?

haha BRB posting this on my twitter

Gimme link pls. I want to see my work appreciated on Twitter.

twitter.com/WhitePowerBill_/status/781269548297129984

Fpbp

That's a fine profile, if I ever make a Twitter I'll definitely follow you.

bump

Who makes these? We need an Israeli one.

bump this

where are our legendary memesmiths

You mean Fishbone or w/e his twitter name is?

It's not the Star of David and never was it's the star of remphan/chiun (satan) the HEXagram (as in to place a hex on someone) was the Druid symbol of Terror painted in blood on non pagan doorways on samhein

Just publicizing the truth of the origin of the symbol on Israel's flag would do all the damage you need

Is that actually true or is that a D.A.K. tier meme?

Soon.