Will Russia fuck our asses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI
youtube.com/watch?v=WoRRDt0m_80
youtube.com/watch?v=ELZdkcc09aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as long as trump is elected, no.

Trump must win or else it's ogre

We would win a war with Russia, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I'd rather spend the next decade hunting and squashing radical Islamic terrorism alongside them.

Hillary said that as soon she's elected, she'd go after Iran. I'd say the chances of nuclear WW3 happening is very high. It looks like Hillary is going to win. I have no faith in Trump.

>implying trump has even a chance to be elected
All the dindus and cucks will vote Hillary only because Trump is le racist.

Russia will fight until every last one of them is dead. Our troops will practically refuse to fight. I don't see that going well for the US.

Russia will get BTFO. They threw away their superpower status when they chimped out and destroyed the USSR.

If Hillary wins Russia might just nuke the fuck out of you
And vlad will invite trump over a day beforehand

if Vlad hated king nigger what do you think his relationship with Hillary would be? it wouls be sort of interesting to see what would she do against him, she called him KGB thug or something so i would be pretty interested how would she handle him kek.

what person on either side will benefit from this(us)? What solider would want to fight each other? its quite sad.

About 5 years?

Tfw you will be located in the middle of the conflict.. Better get comfy and pray to Kek that someone nukes Oslo and Stockholm

Doubt ww3 is going to happen, it would result in extinction of our species

A зaчeм этo нyжнo? Фaллoмeтpия? Хм, нeт, тaкoй хyйни в нaшe вpeмя никтo нe дoпycтит.

>How close are we to WW3?
Knowing this site and all the suicidal ass hats, I bet you fags will try and use your pathetic autistic meme god to start it.

As long as Obungo/Hillary are in office, chances are high.

двaжды пoдтвepдил

ww3 is defined as the final war for a reason.

Russia is unbeatable, as is china, the US, etc. Any country with more than a couple ICBMs falls into the MAD doctrine.

Russia is poor, struggling, and being bullied constantly. Personally I don't wanna see how far we can push a man like Putin before he just says fuck it.

I hope you're having fun with tour Cyrillic alphabet. That shit is going straight into the garbage once your country become US lebensraum.

I'll literally turncoat for Russia.

>Putin has a warrant for Soros

HOW THE FUCK did they become the good guys?

Your both either highly misinformed or CTR. Blacks don't vote, and neither do collage-age cucks. They just talk about voting.

No you will fuck theirs but get fucked up in the process as well
Both of you will however be assfucked by the Jews should this happen

russia would lose a war with the US in 3 weeks tops

those niggers know nukes are literally their only asset and half of those probably dont even work anymore (you need to replace shit in nukes every 10-20 years or they literally go bad)

One of the reasons I want Hillary to win is because she will put a no fly zone in Syria and we'll get to see crap russian junk falling out of the sky and then these pieces of shit will tuck tail and run, bonus points for assad hanging from a lamp post

will be max kek

>We would win a war with Russia
Ah yes, all 3 of our nuclear missiles that are still working will deter Russia from launching all their shiny new ones.

>We'd win a war with Russia
A portion of our populace is in revolt, and the rest are disgruntled. Our military is literally just a bunch of women and fags now. And our manufacturing capability, which was the source of our military might, no longer exists thanks to the EPA and outsourcing. We don't have the political will, the military strength, or the industrial might

Hillary's got the corporations behind her and wall street. You think you live in a democracy, think again. It's corporatism. Hillary is their girl. It doesn't matter how popular Trump is. It's all for show. Trump will fully support Hillary when she's elected. I'm not CTR by the way. This is just common sense. You're living in a fascist country. You don't really have a decisive voice.

>military won't fight

What are you talking about? Literally kys you faggot, Russia would be crushed even of they went 1 v 1 with America and your allies (80% of the world) decided to stand by and watch. They aren't the USSR anymore.

> Пoкпoкпoк

That and anybody with half a brain can figure out that Putin has the moral high ground on the Syria issue.

Do you know what life is like in Russia? Most of the stuff there has to be shipped in from another country. Russia has lots of oil. That's it.

Russia is just as cucked by Jewish oligarchs as America. Do your research, Holocaust denial results in 5 years in prison in Russia.

We don't have the military might to hold Russia, sure, but we cold beat them away from us. It's a 3rd world country.
I don't think Russia or the US is dumb enough to launch warheads

Aimed at you.

While i would love that to be true
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI
that was in the 60's

Who knows what kind of arsenal Russia has hidden in (((current year)))))

Most people have no idea how much the Jews own us. Its the reason why ww3 will never happen, they own both sides

youtube.com/watch?v=WoRRDt0m_80

live in fear

>I don't think Russia or the US is dumb enough to launch warheads
The US was too fucking dumb to launch them when they were the only country that had them.

memes aside, what are the chances that Russia doesn't have super powerfull warheads , even if just for "you are all going down with us" sort of thing

Exactly, Jews still need both sides, WW3 will never happen, Putin bows before the same jews Obama does.

dindus don't vote

obama had record levels of nigs voting in his first term because he was black, and they weren't even that high then

also, I always find it funny when foreign posters shill against Trump, because they don't seem to realize that if Hillary is elected, and we go down, you are all coming with us

when the US finally falls, we will go out in a giant, atomic, fireball and consume as much as we can; that's always been the American way

they have about 7500 active missles with 1040 ICBMS.
The oldest being deployed in 1988.
Currently with all our Missile defenses, Russia could still level us two times over with their newer nukes (10x500kt) being deployed in 4 years.

They have also tested a nuke being fired in the air and have the capability to EMP fry the entire US with one delivery.

>A
>FUCKING
>SHILL

you're not telling the whole truth and you know it

Who knows what they've been upto. The US and the Chinese have probably got some pretty mad shit hidden away too.

No , too many corn fed white guys with actual firearms

Slavs are stupid Mongoloids with outdated crap. they wouldn't make it past the rockies , and they wouldn't make it past the Mississippi , if the tried to squeeze us from West & East

Also they would have a hard time with the leafs up north. Too many /k/ommandos up there

Tl;Dr

They don't have a chance in hell

filthy disgusting warmongering butthurt belt """"Nations"""""

> he thinks a USA-Russia war would be fought on US soil

>Be Russian
>Deny holocaust
>go to cramped Russian gulag and share a cell with 50 murderers criminals and rapists

Oy vey goy you deserve it for denying he shoah of the 6 Gorrilion

No doubt about it.
In a way it keeps us safe though.

that's some really dumb shit your talking there, where do I start?
>Hillary's got the (((corporations))) behind her and wall street.
uh-huh
> You think you live in a democracy, think again. It's corporatism.
right
>Hillary is their girl. It doesn't matter how popular Trump is.
Wrong. In order for an election to be thrown, it has to look like the corrupt one gained place rightfully. The American people will know if they've been cheated.
> Trump will fully support Hillary when she's elected.
Right, just like he supported the Iraq war? Or how HE started the birther movement, not Hillary?
>I'm not CTR by the way. This is just common sense
Polish common sense perhaps. Go clean europoor toilets
>You're living in a fascist country
I don't think you know what that is. We'd be much better off if we WERE fascist

>EMP

It basically comes down to this. If you can get one good upper atmospheric detonation over fragile electrical and communications infrastructure you've basically brought the other country to it's knees.

It's pretty much the reason why shortly after discovering it the americans and soviets called each other up and started hashing out treaties on the subject.

You can't win a war when your entire civilian population is in a state of complete and utter anarchy due to suddenly losing access to most modern technology that their lives have been conditioned to depend upon.

I dont know what weapons WW3 will be fought with but i do know WW4 will be fought woth stones and sticks

Unlike the guy who wrote this saying i know what it will be fought with,Nukes and missiles.
Each country will pull in or force allies to join them,then everyone will be destroyed
No victory or defeat just annihilation

Putin is not interested in fighting terrorism outside Russia. In fact he's using them to reach his geopolitical goals.

China just created a delivery vehicle that surpasses every missle defense we have thought up.
The Hypersonic Glide
It can deliver a package from China to the US at speeds of 7000mph

It will be ready to use by 2020, which is the same time Russia will be done developing its new 500kiloton ICBMs.

I'd aim for 2020 as the year we can either make amends, or buy depends

Whatever man. Cred Forums is 70% retards anyway.

>gay Einstein quote

Fuck off potato nigger. This is where people come for original thought.

you realize here it's the same except 100x worse.

not only that, but its social and economic suicide.

>making fun of russia
literally no one would give a shit except the government because for them denying the holocaust (which happened you literal nigger) means you're denying the victory and sacrifices of the red army.

These are trying times my Polish friend.
Stay safe. The British people will always have your back.

Actually, why doesnt almost every country own nuclear weapons, for security obviously.
It's not like it is super advanced technology and it basically makes you immune to any military threats

I hope they Nuke me first

if Hillary gets elected abso-fucking-lutely

What did you say to me?
You fucking moose riding Hockey stick jouster

Only with nukes. Everybody dies in this case.

Neither we nor you are capable to successfully invade each other. Russia has low infrastructure and strong AA defence, strong ground forces. USA is protected by two oceans, Russia has a lack of airforce and landing troops for such a war.

Europe - maybe. But not USA.

>What did you say to me?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you couldn't read.

My country isnt worth taking nor has the means to get a Nuke

Since we havent fought a war in over a hundred years and a small population our Army is pretty shit (10,000-12000)
The only thing we have to rely is the ARW which is our version of special forces but there are only a of them

I was just reading it with a Canafian accent in my head

Take the dick out of you're mouths mightt make it easier for me

Because every nation you give nuclear power too has the potential to go rogue.
North Korea is a good example. As much as we want too, we can't do anything about them because of their nukes, so they are free to be total dicks to everyone.

Its good Russia and China have nukes though, it keeps people like Rothschild from moving as freely as he would like.

suck my blarney stones

This.

Majority of people (kids) in this board have no concept of the destructive power of a 1st world country's military.

Not very close
>Will Russia fuck our asses?
No, Russia's navy and air force is irrelevant compared to ours simply in terms of scale even ignoring technology. This of course assumes the US army can't wreck the Russian army alone let alone with French and British support. This isn't the USSR we are talking about, this is Russia.

>Because every nation you give nuclear power too has the potential to go rogue.
>give
Why not create them themselves

Blarney stones are mine,Get you're own in that tundra piece of Ice you call Canada

Just like that so call Rogue cluster fuck you call the invasion of Iraq?

Well when they try too, we get summoned to freedom the fuck out of them.

That wasn't about nukes, it was the same reason we took down Gadaffi. They were trying to create a competitive currency and it threatened the delicate balance of our fake money.

You are right though. Its hard to call us a rogue, because we are controlled by the forces manipulating the world.
Its much easier to just call us wrong, and honestly the bad guys in these situations.

>Well when they try too, we get summoned to freedom the fuck out of them.
So what you are saying is USA has spies all around the globe that know about every attempt to create nuclear weapon?
doesn't that seem abit, unlikely?

No, the subversive globalist jews have spies all over the world that know every attempt to create nuclear weapons.

If they are part of the central banking fold, we say "aight, lets talk about it" if they aren't we say "You guys need some fucking freedom"

TFW your grandpa had a hand in developing the Tsar bomb.

If it was an all-out war the US wold win, but it would be extremely costly.

But it won't be an all-out war. Russia won't be able to launch an invasion of the US (At least not the mainland) so they'll be on the defense. So look at it this way:

- They are the 2nd strongest military
- They'd be fighting for their homeland,
- They would have home team advantage
- The US is extremely war-weary and its allies moreso

Overall the war would be far to costly and we'd lose the will to mount an invasion if we could even had the willingness to mount an invasion at all.

Most likely the US and Russia will keep undermining each other in covert ways and using proxies rather than an outright confrontation.

consider me a paranoid but I'm seriously considering moving from moscow to relatives in siberia if Clinton wins.

kys, Nigel

they would come at you from Alaska, sweeping across siberia, snatching up all your oil fields. Moscow would be the last stand. Like how berlin was in ww2.

I'm voting for Jill Stein because she's the only candidate committed to preventing the imminent nuclear apocalypse

Why can't we all just be friends? We can eat hamburgers and drink vodka together

because in a world limited number of hamburgers and vodka if all the be divided he will stay hungry, so they think.

>implying nuclear weapons would be used by either side for such a trivial war
>implying that the US would not stomp Russia from the skies before sending in the army
>implying that Putin wouldn't sue for peace once his air force was wiped out

I bope not. russia should be our allies. fuck the war monger hillary. she is contolled and wants to stir beehives for heer masters...

that's quite kek actually

literally this

>implying niggers vote

USA has capable equipment for a land invasion.

We'll see you in Moscow.

It's interesting when you realize that exactly 100 years ago the world was at war. History is funny.

this. the jews have divided us. now its left to be conquered

Fuck off you commie piece of shit.

IIRC in 1949, right after we formed NATO, Truman had an audit done on the US nuclear capability. It was found we had ONE operational atomic bomb, or the capability to produce only one; I don't remember exactly. The postwar budget cuts had decimated our military capability.

Honestly never is the likely answer. WW2 dead? 60million. Imagine the death toll WW3 will bring....no one wants that at the end of the day. I think we're just in for proxy wars till kingdom come.

>USA
>winning
>EVER
They are not qualified for this scale of warfare. Russia has been preparing all its existence for this one war.

But yeah, read Command and Control by Eric Schlosser. I know he's made some dumb books but that one was an excellent history of nuclear development, deployment, and strategy.

Why is being friends with Russia bad?

With the US equipment in that picture, the US.

Because muh propaganda that tells me Russia is Satan. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to think about why borders are bad for the US but good for our greatest ally Israel.

>Russia dindu nuffin
>USA wipes the Slavs from the earth

>War with Russia

yes surely the Russian comprador elites will throw away their maharadja-tier mansions in Miami and Cannes for one good ooooooooorah to make the plebs feel important

this board is so fucking bluepilled sometimes it hurts

So delusional, you realize the US clawed it's way out of the Great Depression to smash face in ww2 right??

Sick comeback bro

All that talk and 'analysis' is retarded, because it all boils down to this----

IF at any point in the conflict, Russia thought or feared that they might be losing, they launch all the nukes, and we all die.

Discussing or arguing the concept of "who might win" is beyond ridiculous.

close
>Will Russia fuck our asses?
if we go over there to attack them, we all die. Napoleon couldn't beat them, Hitler couldn't beat them, what makes ANYONE thing we have a general equal to those two.
Normally, when you go and attack another country, you don't fight from the moral high ground, and you lose. Look at history.

Not and no

Russia could defend itself, but it simply is not capable of mountain an effective attack against the US, or anywhere that isn't a desert shittown

hippies ruined our chances to win.

Sir have you ever heard of "Nuclear weapons?" And do you have any idea how stupid and empty your comment was?

If Trump, no.

Hillary is assured to bring on the apocalypse.

Fateful times ahead my friend.

WW3 NAOW
PRAISE KEK

not close at all

Putin and his corrupt oligarch buddies have a shitload of investments in US, UK, EU

most of the Russian elites have their families living not in Russia, but in the West and even in the US

It's because Russia is not interested in working with the US. Putin specifically does things that seem to make no logical sense other than it vexes the United States. I'm sure the United States and NATO in general would be happy to have better relations with Russia however Russia consistently does things to fuck with the the United States like start a proxy war in Ukraine. The problem comes down to the basic fact that the Russians fundamentally see the interests of the West as hostile to theirs.

Who would win: the highly trained German army or a Russian army with only 50% of its peasant soldiers armed?

>being bullied constantly

motherfucker, wahhhh???

If Shillary wins and starts a war with Russia, we're fucked. If her or Trump decides to remove kebab somewhere in the middle east, I may enlist. Idk, I'm literally a super shrimpy 25 year old with no skills to speak of outside of programming. I'd probably just be fodder.

implying the us doesn't have missile superiority

They're not revolting though.

Implying best Korea wouldn't just surprise us all amidst the chaos and take over all of SE Asia

>implying the US doesn't operate on a first strike limited war strategy

What people don't realize about the American army is that it's not capable of taking significant losses without backing out of a conflict. Just look at Vietnam. Never in its history has the US committed to a military victory to the point where they would sacrifice their standard of living or safety over it.

Russians, however, have many times fought for their very survival as a society at an unimaginable cost. America may tear Russia a new asshole, but all they have to do is last long enough to give America a bloody nose. Just look at the civil unrest caused by the losses in Vietnam. Americans start fighting and turn on each other in times of adversity; Russians go so far as to burn down their own cities to spite the enemy.

It's like you forget that Russians have triumphed, as underdogs, over much stronger opponents multiple times: Charles XII, Napoleon, Hitler.

With their legion of t55's?

>Does not know the meaning of the term "Mutual"

Have you ever even heard him speak on the issue before? They don't air this on western television, but he frequently gives talks about how he wishes the west would cooperate with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELZdkcc09aA

ICBMs usually travel at around Mach 25+. What's new about the Chinese program that makes their slower missiles relevant in the discussion? Serious question.

Implying we have any real idea what their capabilities are.

Implying their entire country isn't run on one big LAN and Implying there would be any way for actual information to be leaked from within there.

Implying Supreme leader would have any reservation with glassing an entire continent for the lulz.

>implying it was American dead that started the peace movement and not Marxists

In WW2 and the Phillipines the Americans suffered quite dearly and fought in horrible conditions yet the won those wars and Morale was very high at the end of WW2. In Korea the United States fought very poorly yet thanks to Mathew Ridgway they were able to win despite the casualties and despite the horrible fighting conditions and despite being on the edge of defeat just a few years earlier.

War is all about how the men leading the war can make the people perceive the war, if the war seems to be going badly or the war aims are unclear the public and army often loses morale. If the leaders are clear about the objective and can actually produce success the army and public generally feels better.

>does not understand that first strikes eliminate the opposing sides capacity for retaliation

Yes he does. This is how they operate. They talk a big game about peace and cooperation but they never act on it. He is constantly probing NATO for weakness like when the Russian subs were found in Swedish territorial waters and a separate incident where a Russian sub was found in British territorial waters, Ukraine is the elephant in the room here. The next target would be Estonia. The way Putin does this is a play straight out of Hitler's play book and something that was done in the Cold War by the USSR frequently. They claim the oppression of some minority in this case usually ethnic Russians, they send in covert operatives to stoke hostilities and start militia groups. They then claim the need to invade to restore order and stability to the region and to protect the Russian ethnic group. They did this in Georgia, Chechnya and Ukraine.

>Does not know what a 'dead hand switch' is.
>Does not know what a 'failsafe' is
>Thinks the Russians are punks who can be taken advantage of by literal jews in charge of USA.

Putin please just nuke Canada tonight, should solve a lot of problems.

>How close
Not even.

>Implying that NK somehow has a secret massive arsenal ready for deployment when they can't even feed their people.

Their ability to wage war against the United States is non existent. They know this.

Define win.
I don't think full-scale nuclear war is any kind of win.
The US thinks we can 'win' wars without actually putting lives on the line, that we can just use proxies and manipulate jihads, plus throw in the Air Force and some drones.
But Russia is not going to go out like that. We will have to take casualties over Syria if push comes to shove.
And I think the US population is a bit sick of fighting in the Middle East, and even more sick of fighting on the side of terrorists.
So if we end up fighting them we will only win if we can do so with minimal casualties, because large casualties in the fight to support Sunni terrorists is not going to be something the population will support, making it an unwinnable campaign.

Very close
If you are inside the (((SCN))) expect martial law

They'll wait until team ameriga world police are tied up with a candyass faux conflict with Russia and then launch a bunch of half assed nukie-poos all over Asia and SK just for fucking funsies

All of those were against powers much weaker than them, and they still had tremendous difficulty with it. The only time they fought anyone even close to their level was Nazi Germany, and that was at a minor front with the enemy army already in terrible shape. I'm talking about a serious confrontation that would require real commitment and endurance from the American populace.

It's a slight variation on NATO's methods, don't act like it's not both sides that invade other countries for geopolitical reasons and mask it with rhetoric about oppression, minorities, "the regime" etc.

In the speech he goes on to talk about America withdrawing from multiple treaties and refusing to cooperate as they considered Russia weak. The issue does not come from the fact that both sides play the field, it's inherent conflict from two competing agents on the international stage.

>does not understand that a significant portion of a nuclear arsenal is to be deployed against the opposing arsenal
>You cannot deploy warheads that are destroyed
>The US has a ready to deploy arsenal that could destroy every single Russian warhead and still have several hundred warheads for other targets
>Not understanding that the US seriously stepped up their game in the Cold War
>Not understanding the US has superiority, in conventional, nuclear and cyber capabilities as well as a significant economic advantage and man power advantage.
>Not understanding that Russia suffers greater internal strife than the US
>Not understanding Russia has a serious problem with Muslims

And China will just be fine with this in your view?

>Implying the United States doesn't have the capacity to fight Russia and NK

B-but I thought Putin had his nukes aimed at the muzzies for when they attack Russia????

>>US attacks Russia
>>Russia fires nukes at muzzies

Win Win???

>Implying Japan wasn't stronger than Nazi Germany

KEK

It's not a variation of NATO's methods. NATO doesn't do that. Period. Name a single conflict where NATO or the United States have not been responding to aggression.

>WW2
>Korea
>Vietnam
>Bay of Pigs
>Granada
>Iraq 1
>Iraq 2

inb4 muh war for oil inb4 muh gulf of tonkin

China will be too busy fucking with the rooskies to see it coming

No way we fight Russia without China's help, where the fuck else are we going to dump all our manufacturing slave labor?

Nuclear war v Trump presidency

It's a tossup

There is no way in hell the world is not going to think of contingencies for just this scenario.Especially when the Chinese border NK and especially when SK is a very close American ally. And even doubly so when you have a regime like NK which is constantly rattling it's saber.

Russian navy does have some surprises.

>because America was divided on going into the war in the first place so the war effrort was severely squandered
>forgetting about the only legitimate US attack in Vietnam, rolling thunder. Which made the Vietnamese absolutely shit their pants

TFW no THAAD to stop Supreme Leader

Because that means Russia would have to share, in my opinion. I feel like Russia has been needlessly greedy in the past. That's why their dollar crashed and now they are trying to set up communism in the Middle East with assad.

Empty vessel not set to Condition Zebra.

>just

>Saddam refuses to trade oil in dollars
>Invade Iraq

>Gaddafi wants to go back to the gold standard and trade oil with it
>have him murdered

>Assad favours Russia-Iran pipeline over Turkey-Saudi pipeline
>start a civil war

america dindu nuffin dey was gud boyz

Get in front of the Empire? To all you Vader haters out there, we'll blow your planet up.

Couldn't literally be more wrong the post

A full-scale war will never happen again and you know it.

WW3 is not likely to happen, there will probably be a lot of civil wars soon however. I expect Lebanon to be the next country to fall, after that I feel France will finally snap and there will be violent anti-Muslim riots.

kek

Russian military personnel have gone on record pretty recently saying Russia would get annihilated by a conventional US force.

That's not a good thing even for the US. We don't plan on attacking you, even if some of our nutjobs talk about it. Our giant military is just bankrupting us while we could be making strides in research.

There's not gonna be a war between the US and Russia, or NATO and Russia or any other bullshit. We have more in common with one another than not, and we need to team up to fucking destroy ISIS and the rest of the terrorists. Then, we go after the SJWs.

TFW the great heroism of the contributors to the successful test-fire is to be admired. With this, we have stricken fear into the imperialist cowards. Glory to the Democratic People's Republic!

Hillary is a warhawk, she wants war. Her puppet masters want a big war. She wants military action for being hacked. We have no clue who even, her or the DNC was hacked by.