Reminder that NO ONE is born racist

Reminder that NO ONE is born racist.

The Jews have brainwashed us to hate each other based on out color so we don't hate them based on what they do.

We're bipedal plains dwelling herbivores.
Of course we aren't born to hate, then again we do have nice gnashers, rather suggests a different path is planned.

race is more than color

also, Jews are a race, so it just further justifies my beliefs

[citation glaringly needed]

Please, provide us with references for your pop culture slogan.

H-How did this photo end?

It's almost as if they made up a statistical plurality of the credit offering class due to social demographics or something.

>white kid's bikini
Wtf

yes and no

Without being taught, I always felt a bit superior or better than anything darker than my skin. Also felt anything darker than me was unattractive and suspicious.
Didn't watch much tv as a kid. Just read a lot of choose your own adventure books. But for some reason, always felt awkward around colored people

>Reminder that NO ONE is born racist.

Except that's been scientifically proven wrong.

WTF is the point of that top?

>H-How did this photo end?

Future single mom.

wat did kek mean by this

>posts CP

I was.

If that's the case then something must of happened that caused racists to become racist, right? I wonder what that could be?

Not sure about that, new borns exhibit strong racial bias, it's a scientific fact shitskin, Google it.

This pic reminds me of a year ago...I had relatives come to visit and took my cousins kids to an amusement park, and there was a section where they allowed young kids (between like 2-10) to dance.

They were playing that "teach me how to dougie" song, and I swear all I could think of was you guys because I saw about four little white girls just bobbing around a bit and one black kid dancing around them, just hearing

>teach me how to dougie teach teach me how to dougie
>errbody dougie err errbody dougie

I got the fuck out of there

>Brazil trying to justify being a bunch of niggers

Is it just me or does that guy all the way on the right kinda look like pepe?

Dumb/10

What are you, 7?

There's an old experiment where scientists showed baby girls one doll of their own race, and one doll of another race. They played with their own race every time.

Blacked

You're wrong. Niggers taught me to hate niggers