How will Black majority cities look when police refuse to do their jobs and...

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

How will Black majority cities look when police refuse to do their jobs and every non black person moves away from black people?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Liberia

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

They literally will not survive. 80% minimum wiped out within weeks to a month.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

I thought you already had that in Detroit.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Somalia and cannibal crack babbys, the niggers can't even feed themselves.

Jack White
Jack White

Detroit still has a presence of whitey via tax dollars and their police force.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

This happened before in the 1970s. The non-rioting blacks don't leave, they just watch everything burn down around them.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

We literally already have that in Detroit. That is the future of Baltimore, Atlanta (once the rest of the white parts secede), etc. Other black cities (Chicago, D.C.) are too important to be abandoned, so the black will simply be quarantined in mini-Detroits.

William Reed
William Reed

In France, many cities, mainly in the suburbs, are becoming like this

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

There won't be any cities. There'll be a plot of decrepit land where a city once stood.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

For a literally bankrupt city; Detroit still has a fuckload of police when compared to many other big cities.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Hm

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Do a Google Street View tour of Detroit. That's what happens when you vote Democrat for 40 years.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

For a people who's national anthem talks about watering your fields with the impure blood, you're pretty damn diverse

Also: is France having water issues? I'd heard that there are too many people in the metropolitan areas for the amount of water available

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

What is Aleppo?

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

How will Black majority cities look?
Empty
Because they would die from hunger

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

They leave fields where houses once stood.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

It wouldn't matter if republicans governed the city. There's no cure for the black menace. Everything black people touch they eventually destroy.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

That's Chicago nowadays.
Detroit businesses are kinda walled off from the problem areas and the googles either keep to themselves or work shitty jobs at the airport.

Almost seems like Lansing has it worse lately

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Port Au Prince

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Johannesburg 2.0

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Johannesburg.

Philadelphia native here, it's already halfway there. White flight kicked into overdrive during the 90s.

Once an urban center's (white)tax base flees and it becomes a net burden, it's over.

What we're seeing now is smaller cities popping up in the suburbs, but these are almost instantly overwhelmed by curryniggers, Muslims, and asians.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

I live outside of Harrisburg. The city itself is a shooting gallery. The suburbs on the West Shore are slowly but surely turning from white people sanctuaries to Little Bombay. I wouldn't mind more Asians, but going into any Wally World is like entering Mumbai.

Time for me to buy a remote tract of land upstate and live in a hunting cabin.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Like the several places where that happened this summer.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

will
You mean how do they? Ask Baltimore, Atlanta, Detroit, New Orleans .....

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

This is why public transit is a problem. It lets them spread to the suburbs.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Federally funded assistance using printed money.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Africa.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Upstate's going to become a booming center of society for the decade it takes the shitskins to cotton onto it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit