Post your right-wing national heroes

Post your right-wing national heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBxBFO-O52o
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/1992262/enter-dragon-fruit-liquid-cocaine-worth-hk15-million-found
nextshark.com/colombian-model-china-drugs-prison/
dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-495502/Badly-flawed-yes-Ian-Smiths-sins-pale-Mugabes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

>voting for right wing Lula
This country will never learn. Just burn it all.

This guy is not very present in the public space in Poland, he has probably only one monument in Warsaw, nevertheless he has won souls of the Poles. He created the strongest political and intellectual movement in pre-war Poland and I suspect 75% of Poles are like this guy

Mandatory Jonathan Bowden post.

Is Pilsudski? He influenced heavily our 1937 Constitution.

>Name is literally in the file name

>right wing
>liking democracy
pick

then you guys went and elected Santos. Absolutely disgusting

I'm a conservative, but I'll never vote for him. he's just a meme politician
We need more than that

He tried to warn you
youtube.com/watch?v=sBxBFO-O52o

>libercornos

Enjoy being the auxiliary line of communism.

>We need more than that

Although modern Poland is more based on Dmowski vision, I actually prefer Pilsudski vision of Poland as a multiethnic empire.

Libercornos kek

His son has been terrible at the municipal elections debates. He just doesn't have the slight idea of how to act as a politician.

I prefer the Bolsonaros to stay at Congress, they were not made for the executive.

As long as (((Datafolha))), (((Globo))) and (((Ibope))) control our election you'll never, I repeat, never see a Bolsonaro in the executive branch even though I admit he has not been doing great on debates

It's literally impossible for Flavio be tied with the mr big nose communist Jandira Bucetali since even the left abandoned her when she fucked up Lula on camera

>As long as (((Datafolha))), (((Globo))) and (((Ibope))) control our election you'll never, I repeat, never see a Bolsonaro in the executive branch

That's because there's no right-wing in Brazil. NO RIGHT WING PARTIES. NONE. ZERO. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Democracy was made for commies to take power.

And the elite (globo) agrees because It is the desire of Soros and his gang of psycho-globalists.

his campaign was all about how he would continue Uribe's policies then went full cuck.

One major turning point was when his personal friend and surgeon botched a prostate surgery and he ended up peeing himself while giving a speech

pretty much
We don't have even a center-right or a centrist conservative party quite honestly.

It's the nature of Latin Americans to reject their saviors.

Chileans hate Pinochet, Peruvians fear Fujimori, and Colombians mock Uribe.

But without those three, all those countries would be communist shitholes like Venezuela right now.

>you'll never vote for PRONA or Eneas

Santos fucked up you right in the ass with the international drug trade for good.

You guys are going to be slaves of Fidel Castro pretty soon even though I hope it doesn't happen.
Maybe they want to expand the exportation of cocaine to china

OBLIGATORY

Castro is a corpse, we have our own left wing pieces of shit ready to make the revolution in the now legitimized FARC

>far right will never lead Poland

Look at this

>liquid cocaine worth HK$15 million found injected into 98 fruits arriving at Hong Kong airport from Colombia

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/1992262/enter-dragon-fruit-liquid-cocaine-worth-hk15-million-found

nextshark.com/colombian-model-china-drugs-prison/

They are already doing it.

I hope the next president send all these FARC, SAntos and politicians do hell

>The man
>The myth
>The legend
Tony Robinson

Anti-EU-Girl

That's somewhat a myth. The truth is that the Ukies and Belarussians didn't have strong national feelings enough to stand up to Russia. In Ukraine it started only during Euromaidan. Belarus is basically a russian satelite, but I suspect it to follow Ukraine basically

nie rozumiem szczerze mówiąc. PiS = piłsudczyzna + endecja. A w Polsce nie ma czegoś takiego jak "far right", bo wszyscy są katoliccy

We deserve more than that if we want this country to develop

Go to bed lad

We deserve shit. We've been living under a marxist rule for the past 60 years and nobody does anything

People only get upset when the price of the gas goes up.

vocês são contra o bolsonaro sendo que a unica esperança de ter candidatos conservadores/libertarios no futuro são ele.

se ele não for eleito em 2018 vai ser sempre essa esquerda comunista imunda aqui.

nem eu gosto dele mas dentre os candidatos a presidência em 2018 ele é o menos pior de longe.

>sendo tao corno q vc vota em um democrata

puta q pariu nego
tem uma razão pros dem serem o partido mais corrupto desse pais

Guess who is already against Bolsonaro for president? Nop. Not PT.

Pic related

How the fuck is this guy not on here yet

(((ostermann)))

is that you?

pic related is the only conservative candidate in the last 30 years who wasn't a corrupt crony

may God bless his soul

>tfw medfag
We actually study some parts of cardiology through his books. Dude was GOAT as a politician and as a cardiologist.

Cheers, Mate. I'll let Bob know that you support him.

t. works for Bob

He btfo'd The View.

I like him a lot. Tommy deserves better

dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-495502/Badly-flawed-yes-Ian-Smiths-sins-pale-Mugabes.html

Eneas was 10/10. A true brazilian hero

>nunca vamos ter Presidente Carneiro

m-me segurem amigos

Jonathan Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8