Why does nobody seem to give a shit that Cred Forums will be deleted forever as soon...

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

why does nobody seem to give a shit that Cred Forums will be deleted forever as soon as ICANN takes over the internet in three days when YOU can stop it

All urls found in this thread:

credforums.com/thread/90795584/politics
stopinternetgiveaway.org/

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

when YOU can stop it
Already have. You can thank me later.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

No I'm kidding, I'm terrified.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

are you 12?

retard

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

I care!

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

implying (((they))) can stop us.
I'll see you faggots on whatever site we inevitably flock to next.

The newfag casuals will simply end up back at Twitter or whatever gay normie site they migrate from and it will just be us Internet outcasts again. Can't fucking wait.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

A year or so too late, OP. Pol is kill.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

You should find out how the internet works.

Tell us all about it in a few years when you're 18.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

retard

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

see

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

no brakes on this rape train

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

If anything wakes up normies it will be mu-internet. The (((Starbucks))) globalism be implicated.

John Bell
John Bell

Wouldn't you simply be able to get here by typing Cred Forums's IP?

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Moving oversight of the the IANA functions from the incompetant NTIA to a more accountable organization.
Muh they'll hurt our inturnetz

The ICANN freakout is the most tard-level concern I've ever come across. It's an absolute nothing-burger.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

It won't be deleted. It will just be that Cred Forums.org won't work any more, but Cloudflare doesn't allow direct IP access. Goodbye, Cred Forums.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

I just tried it.

What do?

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Is that really happening? How can I stop it?

John Morris
John Morris

by moving all meme talk over to Tox

John Butler
John Butler

Couldn't we maybe work on making the IANA less incompetent before irrevocably handing over control to a bunch of globalist bureaucrats that aren't held accountable by the first amendment?

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

(((Tor)))

(((Tox)))?

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

ICANN has been on its way to being privatized for ages now. A stakeholder model has a much better chance of running these functions smoothly than a branch of the government which is incompetent and corrupt.

The function themselves, while important, are not incredibly powerful without significant, noticeable abuse. People just hear "backbone of the internet" and freak out because Tom Wheeler and muh Net Neutrality.

Believe me, you'll forget all about it in no time, and things will pretty much be just the same, only more transparent, and smoother.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

stopinternetgiveaway.org/

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Btw it's Americans who can stop it by writing to congress, so it's time to wake the fuck up you fat fucks

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Wow, I sure got had there.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

After they screw it up, we can build our own American Internet with separate cables and addressing ... wait.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Move to Deepweb?

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Pure sensationalism. IANA functions are safer in public hands than obama's paws.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Everyone but me gotta learn

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Fuck off retard

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Suuurr

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

He's almost gone. Trump won't break it.

David Wilson
David Wilson

In Pewdiepie we trust

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Now comes the dark times

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Cred Forums, especially Cred Forums is a containment board.

They dont want to delete Cred Forums, just collect our info

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Meme magic is not a containment board faggot.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Secretly we all want the internet to be destroyed.

Like a man who knows he is addicted, we love it so much we cannot control ourselves and we hate it with the deepest part of our being.

It is what we are in all the best and worst of ways. It is our form, and the form of all modern culture. It is in our nature to destroy it, to commit suicide.

The brainwashing machine will be cast away, and once again we will be humble.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Yeah, he should put his ten-year-old son in charge. I hear the kid is great with these computers.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Except its not shutting down. Its being turned into a global brainwashing machine that determines how large groups of people vote.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

To us it may as well be shut down.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

All goodness in it will be snuffed out

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit