Someone came to blm protest on my campus dressed up as a gorilla and started handing out nooses

Someone came to blm protest on my campus dressed up as a gorilla and started handing out nooses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/31/zoo-that-killed-400-pound-silverback-harambe-to-protect-boy-stands-by-decision.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evidence that liberals lie and give wrong information to push their agenda.

What

any video link?

HE GAVE OUT BANANAS
youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY

Video should be here

wjhl.com/2016/09/28/man-in-gorilla-mask-hands-out-bananas-to-students-during-black-lives-matter-event/

I was told he had some nooses but I shouldn't be suprised a black person lied

he wont give you one because it will invalidate his claim

Stay inside Cred Forums ffs

Nigger what claim? I already said I got lied to about the nooses thing.

>charged with civil rights intimidation

For handing out free food?

Civil rights indimidation as a charge? wft kinda space-cadet laws are those. social justice will enslave us all

Proof that the alt right, and even the right for that matter, are nothing but rubes with a false sense of superiority.

I can wait until your rights are taken away, and last days are spent bitterly alone.

HARAMBE HAS RETURNED FOR VENGEANCE

How does this prove any of that? I disagree not only on a personal level, but on a logical level - this video does not 'prove' any of your assertions. I think you're a complete moron.

Plz be my AI gf.

Nice explanation. Really thoughtful post from a world respected country.

I wasn't seeking to explain anything. I was simply asking this retard here how he thinks a video of a guy dressed up as a monkey at a BLM event proves that the right wing has a 'false sense of superiority'.

I'm sorry you can't use your flag as an excuse for how retarded YOU are.

Hahaha. God here. I made him immortal. Anyone wanna meet him and join my immortal society?

>civil rights intimidation
I'd say groups of blacks assaulting white people is civil rights intimidation. Anyone want to go mount a raid on the administrators?

>Tennessee
Nevermind. Something like this happens in UCLA I'll bite the bullet and go to prison for it.

GET EM LEAF

Really, your reputation here has a lot of truth. If you weren't seeking to explain or argue, then you are not quality.

Here, buddy, I will do the explaining, since you need help.

Alt-right dresses up as a monkey to provoke blacks, without comprehending the irony behind this move. It's ironic because it's a rather animalistic move, that is race baiting. Do you understand now? Good boy.

Also, buddy, a little word from the wise: you will not make it in life calling everyone you disagree with a moron.

False fagging by Shills

>I can wait until your rights are taken away
You must be an incredibly petty and pathetic person to wish this upon millions of people, including yourself, just to make some autism-ridden fags who disagree with you on the web unhappy.

>animalistic
>race baiting
Ah, I've spotted the lefty/pol/ster. I'm sure you think all race talk is D&C and we're all morons for even going there.

No, this guy did something smart; he created a 'viral' moment that voiced America's displeasure and mockery of BLM. He effectively mocked the entire movement on a global scale. That's smart.

A word from the wise, buddy ol' pal: I only call Bolshevist anti-American leftist faggots morons, and I can smell them from a mile away.

No, not at all. I do appreciate the alliteration you used.

>millions of people, including yourself

No, I would not fall into the category of alt-right or right, although I do have some conservative values that are family orientated. And I do think certain rights should be earned. Of course, I am not taking about the right to vote, but the right to work should be taken away for this behavior.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/31/zoo-that-killed-400-pound-silverback-harambe-to-protect-boy-stands-by-decision.html

I feel like some people think I'm trying to shill for blm or something. I just wanted to share because this shit made me laugh.

The shills have taken all of our trust

Look, I am obviously a better writer than you, so maybe it is best that you stick to meme posting. And I am a liberal progressive, but I spelled it out for you, so you did not do any work in identifying.

Race baiting is tribal, so it is primitive and animalistic. He is no better than the black who shouts cracker or yells. There both on the same level of taunting animalism.

Do you understand, buddy? I am also not Marxist you knee jerking reactionist.

Learn how to control yourself.

>hero status achieved
right right?

>liberal progressive

You do know that the road goes both ways, right?

You complaining about capitalism and calling for a communist revolution infringes upon civil rights of others, for example.

don't worry i laughed at this

See my humble Canadian buddy? Take this guy for example. Instead of articulating an intelligent response, he posts a meme reaction face. You should follow him.

>better writer than me
Uh, okay?
>Race baiting is tribal
I know this one. You think all 'racism' is tribalism. Fuck off, globalist. Culture is what needs to be preserved and we are European descended Americans and Canadians.
I hate to be a smartass, but you used the wrong form of 'their', while at the same time arbitrarily saying you are a 'better writer' than me. Interesting.
You are a Marxist. You just don't realize it.

His name was Tristan John Rettke. Behold his balls.

Where did I say I want a communist revolution?

/ourguy/

>liberal
>progessive

>uhh okay

10/10 well thought out

It is not arbitrary. People should listen to those who are better writers and listeners. And pointing out a single spelling mistake, is like pointing out a small scratch on a painting or car--it misses the bigger picture.

You missed the big picture of my arguement. I am not a communist, communism does not work. Globalist? Yeah, sure, that is a nice label.

Sure, God.

Thanks for the earth, by the way.

Do you believe that all races possess the same average intelligence?

Nice proxy Australia well meme'd although you went too far with the writing gag it lost its bite a few posts ago

If you want to keep the bait on the hook you really have to sell it harder and be more creative

Tweet the Tennessee ACLU @aclutn

This is a clear violation of Snyder v. Phelps.

wat the fuck

I'm an American. Need I say what a horrible guess; this really implies a horrible education. You have terrible intellect. I become angry because you are the real apes.

It's a matter of individual not group. All this group think, "us versus them" is the real cancer. I say to those who can't judge on an individual level: grow up. Blanketed judgements are reserved for those lazy folk who lack the will and discernment to adequately judge people on a case by case basis. And shame on those who NEED a GROUP to get on by in life. They lack the skill and quality on an individual level and therefore seek out a group to augment their status. Pathetic.

This is why I'm glad they shot harambe

i don't know how to process this video