How many children is Cred Forums willing to have?

How many children is Cred Forums willing to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AG3RBRTSbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

six maybe

>only same-race couple are the parents
>every other couple is interracial.
>one character exists solely to remind the audience that he has two dads.

3 or 4 at the most. I'm adopting anyway so I can literally choose.

3-5+

4 to 7, I try to keep hope but I doubt I'll find any woman willing to go that far. I do have the $ to take care of that many so it wouldn't be some trailer park situation.

See, this is what I have to wonder: how do you find any time to actually have sex when you have that many kids? Yet they still keep having fucking kids. I can only assume they have like zero inhibition about having sex around there kids, because I can't think of any other fucking way to explain this.

I want 9 or 10. I have 2 of my own and when they reach about 8 or 9 id like to start adopting a good mix of white children to ensure I live out my final days surrounded by people that care about me.

2. One boy and girl or two girls.

>adopting
I sure hope you don't have any excellent genes the next generation will miss out on.

Isn't that the cartoon with the interracial gay couple?

I mainly just wanna skip the shitting themselves and waking me up at 2am phase. I'd prefer to adopt a kid when they're like, 4 or 5.

Well, from my current poor girlfriend I have learned that most of the time the parents just lock themselves in their room and make an elder child take care of the kids to give mommy and daddy break time. More sex lower socioeconomical status no contraception

3, maybe 4.

Either when the kids are asleep or you hire a babysitter (or have the eldest in charge) and go out to get a room.

My wife and I have agreed on 4. We have a 5-bedroom house so it works out.

I have two at the moment, aiming for four.

Yes. It's also the cartoon with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AG3RBRTSbY

Lol that's some quality kid humor. Whats wrong with that?

What's being a parent like? How do you manage the stress?

Hey Buddy

[spoiler]Keep the semon Demons on OK baby ;^)[spoiler]

As many as physically possible

But realistically, at least 3. Hopefully 4-7

1-3

You are right, the show is pretty good. Some moments like that just come off to me as a bit questionable though, but I guess it's alright.

Zero since I got my nuts chopped like a good goy

Oh my god.. Are you that same leaf who made a thread about getting a vasectomy a few weeks ago?

3 should be minimum

3-4
Trying to work towards a job that can support children right now so no misses to start with right now but some day...

None.

1 or 2. This is all that I can afford if I find my dream girl and move somewhere really remote and cold. If I don't move away from here, we'll probably have 3.

>tfw no qt white dream wife who is immune to degeneracy to snuggle and sleep with

I like the comic where he fucks her

I have one and it's too many.

It would depend on a whole range of factors.

I would like to have at least 3 and at most 6. Two children only replaces the parents. Assuming one of them dies before becoming an adult and have children of their own it's still below the replacement rate of a population. Therefore the optimal number of children to have is 3-6.

Having a single child is a waste of fucking time.

2 preferably, 3 max
children are nuts

My grandfather had 7 children.. is it worth it to try and beat his high score? Is an even 10 too unrealistic?

My kid slept through the night starting at 7 months. She goes to bed at 8 every night and wakes up at 730. If you can't wake up by then you're degenerate and shouldn't have kids anyways.

28 yo housewife who has produced 3 sons for her hubby. Might have more eventually but have my hands full right now

My 7 year old daughter and 3 year old son thought that was the funniest thing they've ever seen.

With ideal waifu, I think 7, depending on how many girls she pops out.

L O U I S I A N A
O
U
I
S
I
A
N
A

4-5
Either 2 boy & 2 girls or 3 boys & 2 girls

I am from a family of Catholics and am the only one in my family who is an only child. I often joke at family get-togethers that I'll try to compensate and have 10.

How hard could it be to find a 20-25 year old that just wants to have kids and take care of them amirite

W R O N GET
R
O
N
G

Hubby was military. We've lived all over

As a mutt who will have to find a another mutt that seems as white/chinky/latino probably none since that instead means race mixing with a mate that is closer to racial purity and that means our poor mutt chillunz will have to contend with finding a more racially pure mate while also growing up in a society where they don't exactly look like their peers. If they can somehow survive that the grand kids should have little to no trouble actually finding a mate since by that point the white genes or asian genes are no longer so diluted.

With that said I'm comfortable spawning as much as one dozen children as well as adopting as much as possible, I just want more good, wholesome adults in society that end up spawning k-selected babies.

As many as it takes to produce a Leni to bang.

as many as the future missis is able to give me

ROLLING

Wife cant have kids, might end up using a surrogate, maybe one or two kids someday

If money weren't an issue, and I could find a woman willing to let me, I'd literally put a baby in her every nine months until she hits menopause.

You know her personality is basically Patrick Star right?

Nah, I'm just poor

This. I'm pumping my wife to be everyday. She wants 4 minimum, so it works.

4-7
After that it seems you would be impersonal with them