My wife cheated on me

My wife cheated on me.

What do I do?

Thinking of fucking her sister as revenge?

Story? Did u become some wimpy man?

does her sister even like you? yeah fuck her sister if thats possible. youre retarded for getting married though, congrats, if you divorce the whore, she gets 50% of your wealth and assets, plus you spend thousands in lawyer fees

Beat her ass black and blue, tie her to a chair, and fuck her sister in the same room.

Have kids? If not, yeah, go General Sherman. Seems a more sticky situation if kids.

yeah she's way to phsyical with me for it to be just platonic.

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE US THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

Leave her and strive to be a better man. Also fuck her sister.

kill her

post her nudes
my dubbless confirm
praiseth be to kek

>he fell for the marriage meme
May as well kill yourself senpai

If u don't get revenge, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
t. my life

my wife is 10/10 qt tho maybe i should stay just to make aryan babies

Why is there no nudes of the cheating whore?

Where is her name?
Where is her place of business?
Did you tell her entire family?

Shame is pretty powerful when fully leveraged. But you need to go full force with it or else you might as well not even attempt it.

>Thinking of fucking her sister as revenge?
Do it, it's the only way to reverse the cuckery here
You must be glad that she has a sister

Getting revenge will ruin your chances of giving her nothing in divorce court for being a cheating whore.

k then make some moves on her sister. ive found it helps to just tell her sister she cheated on you. then her sister wont feel guilty about fucking you. much higher rate of success

also, post her tits faggot. if shes hot enough, it could be worth staying with her if you dont mind lowering yourself to a beta cuck

you have experience with this?

how did it go

Step mother is the only answer

Will confirm so many insecurities of her and family's psyche. It's the a bomb of 4-d

You must break her.

this is not Cred Forums

You should have fucked her sister before she cheated. What a loser

Brah you gotta divorce that shit, get evidence of her affair so you don't have to give up half your money

lick her ass while she rides a bigger dick

fuck her mom
rape her sister
blow her dad

Divorce and never speak to her again. If she's cheated on you, you'll win in court.

Kill her and the man she cheated on you with, obviously.

Don't forget her mother, cousin(s) and best friends

Walk away. Don't fuck her sister. It's not alpha. The more you act like you don't care the more pissed off and hurt she will get.

>>Thinking of fucking her sister as revenge?
Women don't actually care about this. The only way to truly cuck a woman is to make sure she is permanently unable to acquire resources through her holes.

lol you think that's how divorce works? lmfao senpai

she'll get half of whatever OP's net worth is plus alimony payments for the rest of her life even if she fucked this guy on chaterbate

She won't fuck you, but go ahead and try so you can sink even further into disappoinment.

Greentext you faggot.

Or just divorce her and get with the sister.

Throw her out without incident. Put your foot down, don't overreact, just kick her out. The biggest revenge you can get is to give the impression that she's replaceable and means nothing to you in the long run. Don't act overly hurt. Just tell her to get her shit and get out. Don't get visibly angry.

ESPECIALLY if she relies on you financially in any way.

post some tits then, your judgement might be clouded, we the hive will tell you if she is truly 10/10

yes, it went great. wasnt my wife, was a long term gf. told her sister that she cheated on me, her sister had always been flirty with me. we fucked that night 10/10 highly recommend. also works on her friends. i fucked one of her classmates in college and one of my own coworkers. when you demonize your whore partner, the chicks who had a thing for you see a green light because usually the one thing holding them back is the guilt factor of betraying their 'friend' or sister.

>kick her out
sorry chinabro, in america, women are entitled to all the assets like the house/apartment once you are married. you cant just 'kick them out' because they call the police, and end up getting a restraining order, and then you are the one who has to find a hotel

Seduce the guy

This one guy I cucked disappeared for a few months, came back as a trap and I hooked up with him. Women are overrated, go for passable traps.

File for divorce (her fault) then kick her out.

Key is to not act emotional about it. Act like she did you a favor by fucking up so you can finally get rid of her. Even if that's not the case at all, it's the best revenge you can get because it will fuck with her mentally for the rest of her life.

>cheat on her
>take couples therapy
>if it still fails, move on
sorry this happened mang. what happens next really depends a lot on how she reacted to yo finding out. does she regret it or is she trying to justify it? imho its one thing to make a mistake and admit you're wrong and try to make amends, and another thing entirely to not give a fuck.

if she regrets it, try to forgive her. if she doesn't, divorce her. but either way, yeah fuck her sister

hot

greentext

If you take the moral high ground and she wants to make things work she will make it up to you because "muh prefect husband. I don't deserve you." She can never mention your shortcomings because she's literally a cheap whore.

I've been there OP.

dont fall for that shit OP. chicks will always dump the waterworks and 'regret' their mistake, especially if the guy they fucked just wanted a piece of ass and isnt interested in a relationship. they will cheat on you the next chance they get. fucking dump her for good and post some god damn tits faggot we are giving you top tier advice here

Murder-suicide is your only recourse

>What do I do?

i'm a christfag and am interested in dealing with this manner in a non-degenerate way but also want revenge.

Someone post the story of Jared. Be like Jared OP.

Divorce for sure. Go after her sister next if you want

Yeah you can think about it...
while you kill yourself through autoerotic asphyxiation.