SOUTH PARK CREATORS FUCKING SHILL FOR CLINTON

SOUTH PARK CREATORS FUCKING SHILL FOR CLINTON

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=2b6c5ab4-d717-4e84-9143-918793a3b636:63a32034-1ea6-492d-b95b-9433e3f62f8d&position=1&sort=airdate
couch-tuner.ag/watch-south-park-online1111/
govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr6061
series-cravings.me/test/south-park-season-20-episode-3-damned
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

TRUMP BTFO

Garrison "Trump", motioning to Clinton: "If you care at all about this country vote for her"

"Our communities are under attack"

"I have scissored with another woman."

OHHHHHH JEEZE

"I am pissing my pants at the thought of becoming president"

They don't know Trump at all.

Too lazy to even remember to watch, will pirate later; even owning the channel and package. MERICA.

i dont think OP has ever watched the show....

Fuck them. I seriously can't believe the South Park creators that I know and love, with how based everything else they've put out has been; can so shamelessly shill for such a turd sandwhich

Most accurate character so far is Kyle's dad.

They were always going to do this. The debate was the first time I've laughed at this show in years.

>courtier titsoff

South park is retarded and for edgy kids in high school.

It's not like it's hard to write a Jew Jewing out.

Just so everyone that is poor like me knows, you can watch it online tomorrow, always the day after it airs.

ITT: triggering
episodes pretty gr8 so far desu

Pirate it? Can't you watch it online on their own website?

stream?

>even owning the channel and package

Damn, look at this bigshot.

I've honestly never tried, it's just a knee jerk reaction after 15+ years.

t.oldfag

Best one so far

This man is a lier and you cannot trust anything he says

SOUTH PARK HAS BEEN DOGSHIT FOR A WHILE.. POLITICAL BASED EPISODES ARE SHIT. CANT WE JUST HAVE EPISODES LIKE CARTMANS ANAL PROBE AGAIN? SP SUCKS

kisscartoon.me about two hours after broadcast.
You're welcome.

Southpark hasn't been consistently funny in about a decade. It's cringeworthy.

>Why don't you support hillary clinton propaganda machine, goy

nice link fag

It's been an alright season so far, but I think it's pretty safe t0 say they're ripping on Trump/Garrison so much because he's such a hilarious character. Hillary is getting off because she's pretty boring. However, that would be great if they went after her/Bill, and their mysterious body list.

wtf he's not 400lbs

trump lied again?

>I am SO confused
same

>Freja Olingard

hell

Denmark wrecked by a Jew.
Suck it.

desu I just find the whole Trump has no policies meme to get a little tiring.

If they are going to shit on Trump, couldn´t they get a little more creative then that?

is time to attack south park for hurting trump?

I'm not sure if this is blatant triggering or legit shilling

Either way this show has really gone to shit the past three years if not more

FUCKING CERN

I wasn't watching, what did he do?

sounds perfect for Cred Forums then

Member when Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman did funny shit and got into crazy situations...i member..

Memberberries
Dun. Dun. DUUUUUN!

he has no policies though

Killed Freja Olingard via ebin trolling

You can see it for free on their website you stupid fuck

NAME THE JEW

kys

DENMARK CALLING OUT THE JEW

>Shill for Clinton.
LMAO, just because they hurt your feels for making fun of Trump, like they make fun of every politician, doesn't mean they are shilling for Hitlery. Now, take your hurt feels and go to a safespace.

NAME THE JEW

No shit? You didn't actually think they were for Trump? You can't be that bad at understanding metaphors?

YOU MUST SAY ITS NAME
... guys they're about to do it

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=2b6c5ab4-d717-4e84-9143-918793a3b636:63a32034-1ea6-492d-b95b-9433e3f62f8d&position=1&sort=airdate

wew, is he going to turn into George Soros or something?

>we must say its name

Are they naming the jew?

>internet trolls actually making people kill themselves
Member when South Park made fun of things that actually happen?

I had a feeling they would. Doesn't really surprise me.

>TO GET A TROLL TO COME UT F HIDING YOU MUST SAY ITS NAME
SOUTH PARK ABOUT TO NAME THE SKYPE

No fucking way.
South park leans to the left?

he's a troll not a haxor

Is South Park shitting on us again? We dindu nuffin.

The black Friday trilogy in season 17 was pretty good.

>It's been about 3 years since those episode aired ;_;

Hes not being jewish, hes us. When ever Cred Forums trolls people on the internet.

Denmark might name the jew

Denmark will name the Jew

Nah they'll likely flip to protrump in then2nd half as a twist, they're pissing us off for (you)'s

>Not shilling for Hillary
It feels like I'm watching a 30 minute long anti-Trump ad..

Trump is hurting himself t b h

The debate was painful to watch.Trump interrupting, Hillary smiling. He acted sort of unhinged and kind of rocked.

kek confirms?

Yeah and that means giving them ratings, you stupid fuck. Neck yourself with a fucking star of david.

hi newfag

Stormblr shill confirmed

almost reminds me of the happy merchant at :14... hmmm...

>black laughs matter

praise kek

>Hillary smiling
yeah, that was not a good thing, she looked retarded.

Will danes save the world?

Their site won't let you. It only has a few random episodes up per season since they moved to Hulu.

The latest season sucks ass. They are nowhere near as edgy as they used to be, afraid of the real issues and to take a side this time.

If they showed immigration how it really is then the left's denial of Islam even metaphorically, then I'd have respect for them, but they totally cucked this time.

South Park isn't very alt right anway, it's degenerate as fuck. Like Milo it's just one of those things we have to put in the oven on the day of the rope.

THEY NAMED THE JEW

Denmark? Hm

calm down nigger

Exactly, jewing out
We are jews of the jews

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

>inb4 gerald v&

You're too young to understand the culture references of the old show. It was always this way.

that's the previous one you turd

They pretty well poke fun at everyone, Matt and Trey can't stand either party.

How long until pepe makes an appearance? Or the adl labels clyde frog a hate symbol.

name a single coherent policy he has proposed or backed. it has to be the name of a bill that has actually been on the floor.

blow me, circle.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker in RL during their college days. I bet they fucked so many guys.

Gerald acting like me if I was ever found out.

It must be hard going through life illiterate and deaf.

Whenever someone on this board mentions Jews I hear Cartman's voice narrating what I'm reading in my head.

they're fucking globalists. they've sucked the corporate cock for years

proles get mocked with muh jobs while Matt and Trey don't have to worry about finances ever again; but beat up on cable tech support because it personally affects them

they're funny, but they're self absorbed twats

probably not a good idea to depend on pop culture to inform or affirm your politics

>watching kids cartoons

Wow, this board really is full of underage kiddies

>the Current Year
>still watching Douche Park
Luke 23:30 Let the Mountains fall down upon us.

I don't think they would include pepe, b/c memetics is a higher level of humor than South Park, so any attempt on their part would make them look lame.

The Wall.

does wanting to repeal nafta and tpp and enforcing the already approved boarder wall not count?

CARTMAN IS BOUT TO SEE SOME PUSSSSSY

Cartman about to see a loli vag lol

Cartman asking for nudes

>has he been a part of politics yet
>...No?
>HA DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Plans =/= Already presented bills

The Jews forced me to fuck my own mother and eat my own turd as a sandwich. I also fucked Chelsea Clinton in a closet. Nine months later she gave birth to a black child. It turns out, Bill is not the father and she is actually an albino google.

>do you want me to show you?

Does anybody have a link to the new South Park episode? I don't have cable, because the internet pays for it.

lol @ that ending

Lmao, reminds me of elementary school. Girls would just get naked for you if you asked. I miss being 8.

>Oh I like the cock on the left more then the cock on the right
Fuck off cuck shill. Somewhere in Sweden it's about to be 3:30 and a Swedish guy is fucking his hand because akmed is fucking his wife.

The internet pays for your cable?

Checked

The Danes are SJWs going after trolls (jews)

How?

im refreshing this until it appears unless otherwise supplied

couch-tuner.ag/watch-south-park-online1111/

not on the floor

no. tell me what specific policy he is for, not what he is against.

vague emotional plans = fertile ground for sidestepping and avoiding the difficulty of saying what you actually believe. its extremely easy to be against things which are already unpopular. liberals do it all the time.

the problem with trump is that nobody knows what he actually believes. everything he says is draped in so much disingenuous rhetoric that its impossible to detect a real moral or political core. every "debate" he has been into he has tried to substitute real intellectual debate for reality TV shit-flinging.

nice meme

Nobody mentioned he used a hammer to delete evidence.

What does that have to do with what I said?
Alrighty then

update : here

>SOUTH PARK CREATORS FUCKING SHILL FOR CLINTON

OP is fucking paranoid. Both candidates got slammed.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr6061

The Secure Fence Act of 2006

The Wall.

Did you not notice thats exactly what they are doing?
>In order to stop the Troll "Jew"
>We must call out the Troll "Jew" by its name.
>We much call out the jew.

...but they also made movies in their college days..
Cannibal the musical is a decent Troma-tier horror flick. Plus Orgasmo. Then right after SP hit they did Baseketball.
Jews are pretty good at comedy. Don't trust them or follow their politics, but laugh, meh, sure.

So who knows geralds the troll?

>being a Trump supporters

>noting be paranoid of all potential ((manipulation))

Posting "nigger" and "kike" and stealing an innocent meme frog is retarded and for edgy kids in high school.

>fence

ACTIVATE PROTOCOL ZERO

Trump got slammed by garrison. For cucks sake open your eyes.

What if they did? Does that upset user?

CARTMAN ERICA SEX TAPE WHEN

I WILL REMIND YOU!

Semantics, I answered your question.

FUCK! That cuck is from Perth Australia. REEEEE

Yeah, and Clinton got slammed, too. But it looks like user doesn't have the stamina to take it.

>vague emotional plans

>Reject TTP
>Raise Tariffs
>Deincentivize the legacy of NAFTA
>Cut off current regime's strategy of funding Islamic fundamentalist groups and overthrowing secular Middle Eastern leaders
>Renew ties with Russia
>Stop being cucked by NATO
>Deport Illegal Immigrants, reform ICE
>B U I L D T H E W A L L
>Protectionism, Isolationism, Civic Nationalism

Tell me Clinton actually plans on doing

SHUT IT DOWN

I
I don't think you actually understand memes

IT'S ON TORRENTS GUYS
GAME ON

>POLITICAL BASED EPISODES ARE SHIT.

Why is user here in Cred Forums then??

Wow u suck so much ass. Did you walk them on stage too?

*Tell what Clinton actually plans on doing

Holy shit is that unedited?

Smash the patriarchy.

>South park leans to the left?

Not at all. It's just that Trump's so much a shitty excuse of a human being that even right-leaning Trey and Matt want to slam him as much as Hilary.

I wonder if they like Johnson.

But then some people are saying they're shilling for Hillary. What's that about? So are they doing so ironically?

Are you being serious? of course it is

Good luck smashing natural order.

all politics aside the show is pretty terrible now. High Schoolers could have written the Garrison/Hillary plotline. Everything is filler. The show needs to die

You're welcome, faggots.

series-cravings.me/test/south-park-season-20-episode-3-damned

>Johnson
lol this cant even be a serious shilling drumf post.

why would congress propose anything trump has said? trump wouldnt be saying these things if they werent already being done.

>Ambiguous answer

Give it to me straight c u c k, I'm not a pixel reader.

CTR detected

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Nobody can be this retarded.

Nope, actually the show was super boring around 5th-10th seasons with all the shit about Saddam and Satan and mr. Hankey, but rocketed up to the sky since around the 11ht season. I didn't like it too at the time, but recently rewatched and enjoyed it.

They are owned by comedy central, what do you expect?

There hasn't been comedy on comedy central in over a decade.

Dumbass you really think they would support donald?

>he wasnt invited to hell on earth 2006

lmao I was done with South Park when they put out an episode about emo kids in like 2014. Even 2 years ago that shit was a dead fad. Matt and Trey are out of touch

How was that ambiguous at all, sure it was a little condescending but yeah, it's fake

I thought it was funny. Then again I am capable of laughing at my candidate without spazzing out like a woman

Who has their protocol zero ready?

Nice try Hillary, but I already hacked your cyber.

A lot of older stuff and somewhat newer stuff is still funny. Multi episode plot arcs have never worked for this show and they've become a regular occurrence now. The show stayed fresh because in a week they pulled episodes out of their asses and wrapped up each one that very episode. It's obvious they have this entire season;s outline written out already and will just fill in a few things that happened over the week

it's not for kids dumbass

>watching South Park in 2016

Wew lad

Jew deleting emails and destroying phones with a hammer, just like Hillary.

>>Stop being cucked by NATO
Have you seen Trump's statements over the last few days? He loves sucking the NATO cock now.

Denmark mentioned!

At least We got rid of that jew on the daily show

>I don't have cable, because the internet pays for it.
what?

I have the app on kodi
Is danklol posting a pepe and complaining about others watching a tv show. Oh man. Too good.

>user too messed up to respect the right to have a lawyer.

That's so deep senpai
Like the squid in rectum deep
You know all about

Watch Review.

post links, faggot. He brought up the (((NATO))) question in the debates.

jus havin a giggle

These faggots are past their edgy libertarian phase, they're just fucking soft center left pussies, what'd you expect.

I don't think they particularly like Clinton, they just hate Trump more.

This show should have stopped being made sometime before the 2010's. There's no fucking humor left. It's literally just "NAME THAT WACKY REFERENCE" with some bullshit plot line weaved through.

this. there are literally hundreds of better things to do. honestly, watching South Park EVER was only a passing interest

The show is decent at its very best

If you are literally triggered by South Park you are not allowed to make fun of the left for not being able to take a joke. You piece of human garbage.

It's been referential humor + lesson of the week since day fucking one.

What will become of stan and cartman?

I don't like the whole idea that Garrison is Trump. I'd rather see them have Trump on the show.

>LOOK GUYS SOUTH PARK IS REDPILLED!!! THEY MAKE FUN OF BOTH SIDES OKAY? GEEZ

Like with Memberberries, the punchline was that people are nostalgic over ridiculous things. Like what? Well like being flooded with garbage as deep as El Salvador and gay marriage. "It's self-evidently ridiculous so get with the times grandpa lol" is South Park's angle here.

I want neo-Cred Forums to leave.

every single episode since the first one has had at least one celebrity reference

choke on your memberberries

WERENT YOU FUCKING LISTENING DURING THE DEBATE WHEN SHE STATED HER PLANS

LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT SHE SAID

>BUY MY BOOK GOY

What, you actually fell for the "South Park is centrist" meme?

Yet people keep forgetting.

>I don't like the whole idea that Garrison is Trump.

... but Trump was in Canada. He even built a wall. Garrison is just a faggot.

Sometimes, if the premise of a joke can't be agreed upon then it's not funny. That's why I often find left-wing political comedians unfunny.

>Tell me how to think, shklaf bel. What's funny?

>I wonder if they like Johnson
I'm sure they like him more than the other options but he's pretty shit as far as libertarians go. Who knows really?

To anyone that cares (you don't): If you think this episode was pro hillary then you are letting the memes get in the way of thinking. South park has always hated the gop AND democrats and have a special distaste for whiny liberals more than anything.
If you looked outside the Cred Forums bubble once in awhile you'd realize that most of trump's support has way more to do with the system being so terrible combined with Hillary being so immensely unlikeable than it has anything at all to do with Trump being considered "good". Trump is kind of a joke. Great memes for sure, but it's indicative of people fed up with a shitty system and shitty politicians. Right time, right place, etc. Not to mention a historically awful lineup of presidential hopefuls on the republican side this cycle.
Nobody asked me, but you should focus more on the continued trend of bucking the system rather than intense Trump shilling (lols or otherwise). Even normies are waking up to how broken everything is and how rigged the entire game is and that is fucking huge.

lmfao

I just did for the first time today. Meh. If you want to watch it ASAP, sure, otherwise, if you're doing literally anything else, pirate it.

i love the person cartman has come to symbolize.

he's the fat kid who plays games in his mom's house who trolls on the internet. i mean he's wearing a token's life matters shirt for christ sake

Not triggered, just disappointed

/pol butthurt is best butthurt

I think they are left libertarian, which is to say they're edgy teenagers with no real opinions.

And where the hell is Mr. Hat?

So all the edgy little forgotten internet boys are going to be anti-Trump for awhile. Thanks for the update.

>implying internet trolls haven't caused people to kill themselves
ISHYGDDT

can I have a tl;dr of what they said

You know that his grandmother was a Danish like, right?

i remember team america pissing everyone off mostly liberals

>Mfw people think the Trump = Garrison thing wasn meant to be negative
>Mfw they didn't see the subtext at all

Garrison says he'll fuck them all to death. So he goes to Canada, fucks the Canadian PM to death, and it WORKS.

Keep telling yourself that

>Clinton confirmed to be a scripted idiot
>Jew causing gender war

>liberal TV show.

You can actually watch it for free on the official website , just need to stand and wait for the shitty ads

youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4
>dont be a fag

Denmark is gonna call the ((troll)) a ((troll))

Mel Gibson is based

this

Using garrison for a trump stand-in is just cowardly. They can get away with completely shitting on and misrepresenting trump's character and then hide behind "well he's not Trump lol"

Why couldn't they make fun of his look, or his ego, or even his policies? Instead they just say "lol he has no policies he doesn't even want to win"

ITT: anal-blasted trump supporters.

Garrison as Trump doesn't work if they are trying to make fun of Trump. His reasons for being unqualified are specific to Garrison not real life Trump. Plus Trump always talks about winning why would he want to throw in the towel? It seems weird to have Garrison be pseudo Trump.

$P just ain't what it was. Now it's topical humor. I mean russel Crowe was their best one. And butters dad going to bath houses

this some next level retard right here

Elaborate or gtfo because you have nothing to say

Trump never had a sex change, how is that a hit on Trump? It's silly if it is about Garrison but it is a big stretch for it to be about Trump. Problem is that it is obviously making fun of Trump but it just doesn't land as a joke if you know even a little bit about Trump.

>Plebs can't see what Matt & Trey & Vernon Chatman (Wonder Showzen guy) are doing, and it's pro-Trump all the way

They're on at least 4D checkers, possibly 4D chess.

You suck my fucking dick and eat my asshole, bitch.

Why are you surprised? Trey and Matt are in the middle but they're not entirely neutral

I'm sorry about your brain problems.

That episode is nearly 10 years old. It aired during the Bush administration, when being a liberal was considered edgy and tits 'n beer liberalism was alive and well.

>Rand Paul a historically awful hopeful

f u

If it really is "4D" checkers and Garrison isn't the real Trump in the show then it would make more sense but this episode was too all over the place. I liked the last one better, the gerald plotline was cool. I don't know what direction they are taking that plotline in this one either, this feels like a filler episode.

Yeah, it was definitely funnier in the past
Still think it's one of the best shows on tv though, like the new serial direction too

Nah it's still sick

What is Vernon doing? Hes in the show?

>they portray Hillary as such a stupid robot owned by her writers that she stays on script even when Garrison tried to hand her the election
>ITS SO ANTI TRUMP! LETS RAPE SOUTH PARK WAHHH!

You guys are such miserable twats.

pepe has always been ours you newnigger

you rationalize cause you can't believe matt and trey understand trump for what he is. hillary too. retard.

this. its been unwatchable since season 12

Yall are tripping tonights episode was funny. I hope Eric gets the D wet next week!

How the shit are Stan and Kyle gay? Kyle isn't into girls yet (is what's assumed) and Stan is dating Wendy.

>Cred Forums has moderate love of the cartoon for years since Trey and Matt are more right leaning than most creators
>criticize Trump
>THE SHOW HAS BEEN SHIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!

It's funny watching all of these topics where some entertainer criticizes Trump or disagrees with him and Cred Forums in droves says they're garbage. You guys are so predictable and basic.

This is pretty much my cutoff, I am only watching this new season because of the plotline gimmick and it feels like they put a little bit more thought into it. It still isn't half as funny as it was in its heyday.

Yeah and Hillary Clinton never had a nuclear weapon in her vagina. What the flying fuck is wrong with your brain?

I missed it. How did they shill for Clinton?

I've been saying that for years, the show has gone downhill before it went political. I'm talking comedic value of it, not just the message.

trey and matt aren't right-leaning, they're libertarian, they've always been libertarian, and they get off on feeling intellectually superior to both left and right

That's retarded. Garrison doesn't even loosely resemble Trump anymore. He kind of did last season with the "fuck 'em all to death" bit, in a very exaggerated form and that was ok because he also went and got shit done(raping real Donald Trump to death, sending the damn canooks home). But now it's blatant misrepresentation of character. Using him as a stand-in for trump is cowardly and doesn't even make sense to anyone who knows anything about trump or his stances.

nah dude 5 bucks says he turns gay.

>not right leaning
>they are libertarian
-Cred Forums

>stan has been dating wendy pretty much the whole fucking show and kyle got cockblocked by eric trying to get a girl but yah stan and kyle are fags

there was an episode last season about how trans people are beautiful

Cartman was doing Hitler impressions since the first Halloween episode.

it's Neo Nazi, Jew, White Boy, Comedy Relief

libertarians aren't inherently right wing

>see Gary Johnson

Oh I guess they dont gurgle eacothers cum

the founding fathers are the definers of libertarians, the meaning is long since butchered.

Came here to post something like this.

Kek. Anons actually thought Trey would be redpill from here on.

Trump got fucked to death last season and this surprises you?

well that's semantics now isn't it?

Whatever man. You put to much trust in Matt and Trey's judgement. He's a shit stand-in for trump and they should of made fun of trump on looks, ego, or policies if they wanted to be funny. Hell they could make a whole episode devoted to some metaphor on why one of trumps polices are shit and done better.

Literally: A jew and a cuck.

You're surprised why?

>G-GUYIZE THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF BOTH SIDES,LIKE ALWAYS!

i stopped watching this faggot shit after the trayvon episode

if that didn't clue you in that they went full cuck,you're in serious denial

one of the guys married a nigger for fucks sake,you really think they could be impartial anymore?

>The first recorded use of the term libertarian was in 1789, when William Belsham wrote about libertarianism in the context of metaphysics.

The snuke isn't anything like this though. The joke is supposed to be that Trump doesn't really want to run for president and wants to let Hillary win but the way he acts in real life is the opposite. It just doesn't work as a joke and then they mentioned the sex change which is specific to Garrison so it was confusing. A good joke shouldn't be contradicting itself like that.

don't think you understand how the left-right spectrum works bub

no that's butchering of definitions.

if 200 years ago a libertarian meant to fight for your liberty, and today's libertarian is give up your liberty for someone elses, I say semantics be damned. the libertarian movement today is a joke.

>he thinks anyone watches south park anymore

let me amend myself

they were the first to build a nation on their libertarian beliefs.

t. someone who posts on Cred Forums whose favorite activity is to call socialists "dirty liberals"

CNN doing the lord's work

actually i'm one of those alt-right gamergate liberals, whatever that meant.

i never left but i found it hard being around "dirty liberals" now that the conditioning is set. you can't say anything without setting off their warning sirens, in the mean time, i just smug it out.

Holy shit, CTR really is here.

>FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
They will use these gender wars as an excuse to shill for the dying witch.

m8 the point is that liberal basically means libertarian to the rest of the world.

which is the intended meaning of the word.

Great episode. This will be the best season ever

>based
They've been neutral in every single controversial topic, they're slimy Jew rats.

When did South Park get semi decent animation?

the trump is trying to lose meme, so funny and original

wtf did you expect?

theyre a couple of fat limp fagits

A few years after they switched to using computers and stopped using construction paper.

in the beginning the little clock on the book shelf has 88 on it

trump faggots cant deal. sp fucks everyone, that's the point. am i on fucking reddit?

Is that a fucking joke?

I've seen this picture a hundred times and always thought it was this actor
>pic related

there are many dimensions of political affiliation and any attempt to force it into a single spectrum is going to messy at best

libertarians are more conservative than liberals on some issues, less conservative on others, for any definition of "libertarian", "conservative", and "liberal"

>the city of anally devastated trump supporters

And how did they "fucked" Hillary recently?

Ikr. It actually is sad seeing big bad scary Cred Forums crying like a bitch after every episode

They are self hating Jews of course they will make fun of (((him))).

>triggered by a TV show
Kill yourself.

made her look like an incompetent retard on the debate stage where all she did was parrot lines told by her handlers when garrison was literally giving her the election

>all it takes is poorly animated cartoons to upset Cred Forums

You do realize this is what liberals get upset about?

In Mr. Slaves asshole. I think.

Remember to play this
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

at the same time lads

jeez, anybody want to contact huffington post or buzzfeed or somebody and try to bait them into writing an article about how South park is dog whistling antisemites?

the whole point of garrison saying he's unfit for presidency is so clinton could say he's a lier, they're referencing the fact that she's just a fucking puppet, an almost dead puppet being dragged into cars.

Being anti-trump doesn't mean you're pro-hillary you dense motherfucking mouth breather

>you must say it's name

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

Did you see the episode?

Her handlers tell her to respond to everything Garrison says in the debate by saying "My opponent is a liar and can't be trusted"... so Garrison comes on stage and says that he has no idea what he's doing and that everyone should vote for Hillary...and Hillary responds by saying "My opponent is a liar and can't be trusted".

Do you not understand?

idiots are surprised the kike central didn't infect South Park with blue pills. Member when you faggots could think for yourself?

>South Park takes a contrarian stance
if anything is is great news. It means our political compass is beginning to swing overwhelmingly in Trump's favor. Otherwise they wouldn't be taking the piss out of him

THEY KNOW

>DURR POLITICS
>on Cred Forums

I believe in both the death penalty and euthanasia for this reason.

Wow I just watched the show. They didn't shill for anyone. They did however allure to naming the jew.

Shills must be mocked