Who were the most based presidents?

Who were the most based presidents?

Who sucked the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
lbjlibrary.org/lyndon-baines-johnson/perspectives-and-essays/seeing-is-believing-the-enduring-legacy-of-lyndon-johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't realize in this time line Lincoln was the original smug Pepe

Put Trump over obamas face

BUSH DA BEST
OBAMA DA WORST

should have used this one

Looking at that picture makes me realise one thing - you guys should have shipped the niggers back to Africa while you had the chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
we tried

J A C K S O N
A
C
K
S
O
N

fdr was the worst. anyone who says differently doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about

Zachary Taylor was not much of a president, and would not have been much of one even if he had lived longer.

A lot of people forget James A. Garfield, who was probably one of the most honorable and worthy men to ever take the presidency. He didn't live long either.

Franklin Pierce was particularly unremarkable, and probably gay.

Lyndon B. Johnson was probably the most capable and powerful politician to hold the office outside of just a few, regardless of a poor choice on Vietnam and a willingness to sign progressive legislation.

Liberals will tell you you should hate Woodrow Wilson because of racism

Actually a lot of presidents who were otherwise fine men are hated by modern liberals who have no conception of perspective

Everybody was racist back then but that didn't make you a bad person.

Top 5:
1: Washington
2: Maddison
3:Jefferson
4: Coolidge
5: Eisenhower

Bottom 5:
1: Andrew Johnson
2: Hayes
3:Wilson
4: Harding
5: Either LBJ or Jimmy Carter.

I hate Wilson for being a globalist shill and bringing in the Fed and doing all sorts of other horseshit things.

Teddy. Man was based af.

>Polk not in top 5
>LBJ in bottom 5
>Coolidge in top 5
>Wilson in bottom 5
>Jackson not in top 5
>LINCOLN not in top 5!

Canadian tier

>I hate____ for being a globalist

What kind of Canadian are you

>best
Teddy
Jackson
Polk
Washington

>worst
Wilson
Dubya
Obama
Grant

>L KEK J not in bottom 5
>Lincoln the tyrant in top 5

bruh...

James Buchanon hands down the worst. Say what you will about the rest, but at least they didn't sit with their thumbs up their asses as the nation slid into Civil War.

Polk is the best one term president ever.

Jackson = all of top 5

Jackson

Top:
1. Grover Cleveland
2. Calvin Coolidge
3. Martin Van Buren
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Ronald Reagan

Bottom:
1. LBJ
2. Woodrow Willson
3. Barack Obama
4. FDR
5. Abraham Lincoln

This is true. He vanquished the Mexicans once and for all.

the good kind
LBJ was a piece of shit who virtually undid everything good that Kennedy died for. His administration also introduced race-based welfare "we'll keep the googles voting democrats for years" and it was under his presidency that the immigration walls fell, opening America up to hordes of Mestizos.

Best: Jackson
Worst: Bush jr

Jackson is a meme, the best thing he ever did was fight the banks but as a President he didn't do much else

Polk is good

LBJ is a fucking crook man, he was a really pusher as President and destroyed the black community for generations and escalated Vietnam to dumb levels.

Wilson was shit and the League of Nations was a disaster

Lincoln is debatable; the common view of him is far too rose-tinted. I'll give him credit for leading possibly the hardest life of any President in history and having one of the roughest times actually being the President. But he acted like a tyrant in a lot of cases. He'd go in my top 10, but not in my top 5.

Why were Kennedy and Reagan so popular?

Woah

People who hate LBJ are buying into a liberal hippie peacenik narrative taught to them by their parents' 1970's Time magazines

He was alpha as fuck

Eisenhower, Garfield, LBJ, Polk, and Lincoln were the best presidents (despite my personal opinions on the civil war, he stopped the union from being split in two which is quite a feat)

Worst presidents would probably be Grant , Carter, Truman, and probably Wilson

Killing the banks is a pretty good thing user
Plus getting all the natives to fuck off and stopping a British invasion with 3/1 odds against him

They were shitty presidents, but Americans love symbolism so they're remembered as great people. Actually JFK was ok, but Reagan was just terrible. The best recent president is Eisenhower tbqh.

Top 5:
Lincoln
FDR
LBJ
Bill Clinton
Barak Obama

Bottom 5:
Andrew Jackson
Hoover
Dubya
Ronald Reagan
Polk

Reagan got lucky as shit

Where does Hoover fit?

Jackson confirmed for best president if you are even remotely redpilled

>virtually undid everything good that Kennedy died for

Like what

>"we'll keep the googles voting democrats for years"

And he did this by giving them equal housing, voting rights, medicaid, etc...What's in a name?

> it was under his presidency that the immigration walls fell, opening America up to hordes of Mestizos.

You got me there.

The other thing you could have gotten me on was the Gun Control Act of 1968. Even still I can abide by this law, but I wouldn't expect a Canadian to know about what a free man would believe about owning a machine.

Kennedy because he was pretty and got shot

Reagan because he was pretty and got shot.

But seriously, Kennedy probably wouldn't be remembered for much if he hadn't died other than I suppose halting all of Johnson's later social reforms (provided Johnson didn't run for the presidency after Kennedy's administration or ran against Nixon and lost). Kennedy had some alright reforms, but the Bay of Pigs was a disaster, the Cuban Missile Crisis was a disaster, overall he was weak on the foreign stage.

Reagan was president during boom times and helped re energize the nation after the dismal Carter years. He certainly wasn't flawless though and him closing down mental health clinics across the country has led to a ridiculous amount of homeless crazy people roaming the streets and let's not forget about the Contra controversy.

>bait

The white ones were better than the black ones.

>LBJ...destroyed the black community

See you at the BLM protest. No need to hold them accountable for the failings in their own community is there?

White people did the best they could to give blacks a hand up and out of their current quagmire. That is what LBJ did for us. Shame on you for blaming a white man that did so much for them for their problems.

How does that Trudeau cock taste?

>Why were Kennedy and Reagan so popular?

The CIA made Kennedy a martyr because it was an easy way to explain the cold-blooded murdered. He was really just another president. Maybe above average. If you think he was a saint you're a sucker.

In 50 years kids are going to be taught Obama was the best president ever

Washington, Adams and Jefferson sucked the most. If they had never supported the revolution then the unbroken British Empire would have established total global hegemony. The revolution meme would never have got started and Spain's American colonies wouldn't have become independent. The entire world would be ruled by Europe, with Englishmen at the fore.

Look at this map. Look at it. This is what you gave up, just so you could let jews hand your country over to spics and niggers.

If you want a slightly less biased answer (although personally I would say that if you don't think the triumph of the Anglo is a good thing then you're not really American) then the worst president in US history is definitely Andrew Johnson. If he'd had the desire, and the backbone, to finish what Lincoln started, the negros could have been shipped back to Africa and left America for whites only. At the very least he should have broken the power of the white southern aristocracy and brought the South into line with the progressive science, industry and social progress of the north.

Instead Johnson caved completely to southerners, despite the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans died to give him the opportunity to put an end to their stagnating, backward way of life. He allowed them to re-enslave the negros in all but name and thereby ensured that the chief occupation of the white Southerner would continue to be extracting enough work out of the negro to allow the whites to continue on in their bourbon-soaked indolence. He was content to leave the South an ignorant backwater and it's largely him we have to thank for the state of race-relations between blacks and whites today.

Kennedy, Reagan, Lincoln, Washington, Eisenhower, Jackson

Obongo, FDR, Dubya, Carter

>Reagan so popular
because he was the president that advocated escalating against the Soviets during the cold war. Lucky for him it actually worked out instead of backfiring.

i cant wait until we can replace chaotic good with preisdent 45

Regan=no invasion of Iraq during the Gulf cause of bush

>implying Vietnam wouldn't have been morally justified if it weren't for (((Kissinger))) bombing Cambodia for the Khmer Rouge to rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

LBJ Started dem programs that were engineered to fail the black communities from the get go but make them dependent on the democratic party.

Every republican program (even the "racist" ones) to rise blacks out from poverty has been a sounding success compared to democrat programs. Republicans try to teach blacks white values but democrats want to keep them being absolute niggers.

More like, lucky for him that the USSR was already falling apart by the time he got into office.

>Since trade ignores national boundaries and the manufacturer insists on having the world as a market, the flag of his nation must follow him, and the doors of the nations which are closed must be battered down. Concessions obtained by financiers must be safeguarded by ministers of state, even if the sovereignty of unwilling nations be outraged in the process. Colonies must be obtained or planted, in order that no useful corner of the world may be overlooked or left unused.

Real fuckin globalist.

Most Based
1. A Jackson (fuck you central banks)
2. J Kennedy (fuck you CIA, fuck you central banks, let's get those operation paperclip scientists to make space rockets instead of advancing ICBMs all day)
3. T Roosevelt (national parks, isolationist nationalism)

Worst
1. H Truman (might as well have been an actual, physical sock puppet instead of a warm body holding the office)
2. W Wilson (began the chain of events that would ruin America for 100+ years, re: Colonel House)
3. LBJ, tied with FDR for the same reasons (my bosses tell me we need to go to war and kill/be killed so let's do it despite the will of my people)

>like what
JFK was dismantling the CIA because it was a piece of shit that served the real winners of WW2. For what I mean about this look up Allen Dulles and his ties with nazi germany as a warmup.

Why would you support LBJ as you have in this thread?

If Bush won in 80 then America wouldn't be so fucked right now

fuck off leaf

Did you think the Communists in Moscow should have let us think we would give up French Indochina?

I get we're contrarian but the indians he kicked out were Christian and entirely integrated into white society.

Some of them were lawyers who actually took the Indian Removal Act to court and won.

>Lyndon B. Johnson was probably the most capable and powerful

>capable
>the great society

pick one

George H.W. Bush was a fine president, but most of the babbies in this thread are only looking for narrative-friendly presidents for their simple minds.

GHWB was a middle of the road president who was undone his lack of charisma and his statement about no new taxes. He did the right thing for the federal government anyway despite his promise. We need more politicians willing to do so. His lack of charisma compared to Bill Clinton makes for an even worse transgression by voters. Clinton shitted all over the White House but people loved him more. Shows what you people know.

add reagan to worst and god-tier list

F'n HIVEMIND

>Andrew Jackson
>Calvin Coolidge
>John F Kennedy
>Dwight Eisenhower
>Theodore Roosevelt

Kennedy would be the original Cred Forums candidate. He opposed Israel, threatened them that they would be annihilated if they tried becoming a nuclear state, was really close to killing the federal reserve and fucking up the Rothschilds, hated Jews and was gonna make America the greatest again, admired Hitler a lot and was even planning to become the Next Hitler.

>This is what you gave up, just so you could let Jews hand your country over to spics and niggers.

>The entire world would be ruled by Europe, with the Englishmen at the fore.

Funny, Europeans would have been ruling over the world if only you Anglos didn't side with the Jews. Hitler wanted a Pan Nazi Europe, and the British could still keep their empire and rule over the world as they wanted and everything would have been in perfect harmony only if the British didn't suck Jewish cock and told the Nazis to fuck off while massively funding the USSR. Today the UK is infested with communists and Marxists while the white race is dying.

>Jackson is a meme

aleaf.jpg

JACKSON
A
C
K
S
O
N

>People who hate LBJ
>He was ARROGANT as fuck

1. College Facilities
2. Clean Air
3. Vocational Education
4. Indian Vocational Training
5. Manpower Training

1. Inter-American Development Bank
2. Kennedy Cultural Center
3. Tax Reduction
4. Farm Program
5. Pesticide Controls
6. International Development Association
7. Civil Rights Act of 1964
8. Water Resources Research
9. War on Poverty
10. Criminal Justice
11. Truth-in-Securities
12. Food Stamps
13. Housing Act
14. Wilderness Areas
15. Nurse Training
16. Library Services

lbjlibrary.org/lyndon-baines-johnson/perspectives-and-essays/seeing-is-believing-the-enduring-legacy-of-lyndon-johnson

Do you like having clean rivers and the FOIA???

You know nothing.

>JFK, the Cuban Missile Crisis was a disaster

Cuban Missile Crisis was setup by CIA agents collaborating with KGB agents to fuck with Kennedy who was, in turn, majorly fucking with the CIA. In the end, it was a major success for Kennedy because he a) averted thermonuclear war and b) made the Soviets remove the warheads from Cuba. It was only a very bad outcome for the humiliated CIA who were otherwise vindicated after JFK died and became very brazen as a result (see South America).

>Reagan, shot
Fun fact, the shooter was a 'friend' of the Bush family. Bush was recently a former director, CIA and Reagan's VP at the time.

LBJ told the Soviets shortly after the Tonkin false flag that he wasn't going forward with a big war in the area. He clearly lied, or even maybe he didn't intend to, but was overruled by his masters. Speaking of infamous boats that sunk during LBJ's tenure, let us briefly recall the scandal of the USS Liberty and how he let Israel get a free pass for the same thing Charlie allegedly did a few years prior.

1. Medicare
2. Medicaid
3. Elementary and Secondary Education
4. Higher Education
5. Bilingual Education
6. Department of Housing and Urban Development
7. Housing Act
8. Voting Rights
9. Immigration Reform Law
10. Older Americans
11. Heart, Cancer, Stroke Program
12. Law Enforcement Assistance
13. Drug Controls
14. Mental Health Facilities
15. Health Professions
16. Medical Libraries
17. Vocational Rehabilitation
18. Anti-Poverty Program
19. Arts and Humanities Foundation
20. Aid to Appalachia
21. Highway Beauty
22. Clean Air
23. Water Pollution Control
24. High Speed Transit
25. Manpower Training
26. Child Health
27. Community Health Services
28. Water Resources Council
29. Water Desalting
30. Juvenile Delinquency Control
31. Arms Control
32. Affirmative Action

1. Child Nutrition
2. Department of Transportation
3. Truth in Packaging
4. Model Cities
5. Rent Supplements
6. Teachers Corps
7. Asian Development Bank
8. Clean Rivers
9. Food for Freedom
10. Child Safety
11. Narcotics Rehabilitation
12. Traffic Safety
13. Highway Safety
14. Mine Safety
15. International Education
16. Bail Reform
17. Auto Safety
18. Tire Safety
19. New GI Bill
20. Minimum Wage Increase
21. Urban Mass Transit
22. Civil Procedure Reform
23. Fish-Wildlife Preservation
24. Water for Peace
25. Anti-Inflation Program
26. Scientific Knowledge Exchange
27. Protection for Savings
28. Freedom of Information
29. Hirshhorn Museum

1. Education Professions
2. Education Act
3. Air Pollution Control
4. Partnership for Health
5. Social Security Increases
6. Age Discrimination
7. Wholesome Meat
8. Flammable Fabrics
9. Urban Research
10. Public Broadcasting
11. Outer Space Treaty
12. Modern D.C. Government
13. Federal Judicial Center
14. Deaf-Blind Center
15. College Work Study
16. Summer Youth Programs
17. Food Stamps
18. Urban Fellowships
19. Safety at Sea Treaty
20. Narcotics Treaty
21. Anti-Racketeering
22. Product Safety Commission
23. Inter-American Bank

1. Fair Housing
2. Indian Bill of Rights
3. Safe Streets
4. Wholesome Poultry
5. Commodity Exchange Rules
6. School Breakfasts
7. Truth-in-Lending
8. Aircraft Noise Abatement
9. New Narcotics Bureau
10. Gas Pipeline Safety
11. Fire Safety
12. Sea Grant Colleges
13. Tax Surcharge
14. Housing Act
15. International Monetary Reform
16. Fair Federal Juries
17. Juvenile Delinquency Prevention
18. Guaranteed Student Loans
19. Health Manpower
20. Gun Controls
21. Aid-to-Handicapped Children
22. Heart, Cancer and Stroke Programs
23. Hazardous Radiation Protection
24. Scenic Rivers
25. Scenic Trails
26. National Water Commission
27. Vocational Education
28. Dangerous Drug Control
29. Military Justice Code
30. Tax Surcharge

It's funny you say this because I was tempted to do exactly that.

Full authority for the was was in LBJ's hands. But my point is that if you think you knew better what to do than him or Robert McNamara then you are a better man than I did.

It's wholly unfair to blame LBJ for Vietnam. It was a nearly unavoidable national disaster that nobody could have saved us from. Tell me what you would have done and I'll tell you why modern Taiwan and South Korea wouldn't exist.

Pre-LBJ, the black community had only 1 out of 5 single parent families now it's 3 out of 5.Welfare destroyed the family unit.

>>>>Symbolically

Best:
>Teddy
>JFK
>Reagan

In reality:

Best:
>Washington
>Teddy
>Jackson

Worst:
>LBJ
>Lincoln
>FDR

Well see what a black person thinks of pre-Civil Rights black America.

>Hitler wanted a Pan Nazi Europe, and the British could still keep their empire and rule over the world as they wanted and everything would have been in perfect harmony

Yeah, like a couple of years before when he only wanted to reoccupy the Rhineland, and would stop there

Or a little bit later, when he only wanted to unify with Austria, and would stop there.

Or a little bit later, when he only wanted the Sudentenland from Czechoslovakia, and would stop there.

Or a little bit later, when he only wanted the Danzig corridor from Poland, and would stop there.

You'll forgive us for not trusting German promises. Also, if you're an actual Indian fuck knows why you're defending the Nazis. If they'd had their way India would have been part of Japan's "greater east-asia co-prosperity sphere".

Look at these acts and tell me you can imagine our nation better off without them.

Eisenhower was the best modern president (WW2-present)
Jefferson or Monroe for Pre-modern era
Washington is in his own tier (GOAT)

>India
>taking shit from what the Winston Churchcuck did to them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943

Hitler was far more focused on the the communists threatening to fulfill Russia Dream of

1. Taking Constantinople
2. conquering Western Europe

Than you and your "Britannia rule the waves" larping. He entreated you 20 times for piece, and only took back lands which were partitioned from Germany from the Versailles treaty, and everything the League of Nations commanded. Hitler had no choice. Germany had no choice.

Why so much Reagan hate in this thread? The War on Drugs was/is bad, Iran-Contra, shutting down mental health clinics was bad. Pretty much that and a couple other things though, it certainly doesn't make him "bottom 5."

Plus, if you don't have Buchanan in the bottom 5 you're just not thinking. Regardless of your opinion on the Civil War a president does a bad job if he can't keep the country together. IMO he's the worst.

To add to Eisenhower, he wasn't a politician and the people LITERALLY elected him because he was so based.

I like Ike!

I can't say that I personally knew better than either of those two men. Even with hindsight being 20/20, I can't sit here and arrogantly lie like that because I definitely don't have all the facts like they did.

You're right that is is unfair to place all the blame on a single figurehead but we regularly do that for many a controversial event for any given president. As a side note, I should mention the notion of how LBJ (or his wife?) was tied to helicopter manufacturers.

However, I do not think that it was as unavoidable as you say - probably because my understanding of these events fall outside of the mainstream record.

I don't buy into the Cold War stigma as I have always felt the notion of USA vs USSR, later Russia, to be forced. Communism was the boogeyman of the Boomer generation much like Terrorism is the boogeyman of the Millennials. Reason being, you can't have the profitable Military Industrial Complex that Dwight Eisenhauer (spelled this way on purpose) warned the public about without a venerable, ominous boogeyman. I have always believed that the USA and Russia would be natural allies were it not for this artificial East vs West dogma. The US had NO business being in Korea during the 50s and the split between North and South is similarly forced and artificial. Yes, we recognize North Korea as being a despotic, authoritarian regime but interestingly enough, South Korea is undemocratic-authoritarian in its own right (see Internet rights and their equivalent of social security numbers).

As for the split between PRC and Taiwan, who was it that enabled Mao? Who let him fuck shit up and continue? Now think on this: who benefits from having diametrically opposed nation states such as NK vs SK and China vs Taiwan? I don't think the right answer is "the Commies" for any of these questions.

Hitler flat out promised to leave Czechoslovakia alone if we allowed him to annex the German majority parts. We let him, and then a few months later he occupies all of it anyway.

Germany's word in 1940 was worth about as much as Germany's money in 1930.

>Bengal famine
The Japanese cut of rice supplies to bengal by occupying Burma
The Japanese make the bay of Bengal dangerous to send transport ships into
The Indians say there is no famine (so they don't have to give aid to bengal)
The Indians hoard food to make a profit
so who do we blame for the famine?
the British, of course.

You could've not cucked for the Soviets AT ANY TIME.

Yes its your fault, Hitler entreated you 20 times to join his side to defend Europe from the coming Stalin apocalypse, but no every annexation was seen as an aggression against you in specific.

Its still objectively your fault.

James Knox Polk.

dynamic conservatism was basically libertarianism to some degree

James "Manifest Destiny" Polk and Andrew "Injun Slayer" Jackson, both from NC. You're welcome America.

>Polk in bottom 5

Get the fuck out, you fucking Mexican.

>Germany's word in 1940 was worth about as much as Germany's money in 1930.

Nice one and I do mean that sincerely. However, was this why your country consistently ignored his pleas for peace before your formal declaration of war against Germany?

>Yes its your fault, Hitler entreated you 20 times to join his side to defend Europe from the coming Stalin apocalypse

Amazing. You actually answered the question for him while I was typing this. Thank you.

It did seem like a bit of a ruse, that non-aggression pact between Germany and USSR, of course, and I think the proper answer as to why it would seem Germany fucked up by opening a new front against Russia is much more complex than contemporary history acknowledges.

Elaborating more on my almost run-on sentence earlier, there are three happenstances that the UK manufactured which might explain their bias against Germany in favor of the USSR at any cost. The Balfour declaration, the so-called territorial carving up of the middle-east, and the literal gassing of the Ottomans.

How come no one talks about Ruthaford B Hayes? Or Benjamin Harrison? Or Chester A Arthur?

Are they just "literally who" presidents?

Who is the delaware of presidents?

Slid us into the Great Depression. Then did nothing.

Famous for saying "Good times are right around the corner!" - Which they were not.

Exactly. They didn;t have a choice in the matter of declaring war on Russia. The Pact was a sort of diversionary effort for both sides to bide their time, see what their enemies may be planning, and then execute a plan.

The Soviets had a history of launching suprsie attacks once the enemy was weakened ( in the case that Stalin may have been waiting for the capitalists to declare war on the fascists and then invade) if you payed attention to not only the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, but simultaneously in Germany upon both their exits from WW 1. Instead Hitler launched Barborosa, counting on the capitalist governments to not side with him.

What about Nixon Cred Forums?

Benjamin Harrison died in 30 days. Hard to talk about a guy who had such a short presidency.

Ruthaford B Hayes was a great president. Ended reconstruction, established economic stability with a single gold backed currency, and swept away the corruption of the Grant years.

Also he was alpha af.

Brilliant, misguided, perhaps a little insane? I'm not sure about that last one so much, but I think a lot of people here would deride him for removing the US dollar from the gold standard. That may have been a controversial thing to do but I think his bigger crime was employing Henry Kissinger. Was it his fault that after 1974 the US economy turned to shit and never quite bounced back to its former greatness? Can't say for sure.

Gonna go ahead and say that Truman was a pretty big cuck. He's basically why tensions with Russia grew after WW2. Also, Jackson was a dickhead. He was a war hero, don't get me wrong, but don't forget that he did some slimy things in presidency.
>Trail of Tears

Teddy, Polk, Jefferson, Reagan, and Jackson are the meme choices of choice.

The objective best were FDR, Lincoln, Wilson, Obama, and Washington.