Poo war happening soon!!

Poo war happening soon!!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-defence-minister-Khawaja-Muhammad-Asif-threatens-to-unleash-nukes-against-India/articleshow/54574492.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VkoQElRsVI
youtube.com/watch?v=kdvSPqAqyN8
youtube.com/watch?v=x7l6zOvotSw
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&t=518
youtube.com/watch?v=0F324755_oA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all in on india

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!

>yfw millions of more paki refugees will be shipped off to Europe

Pakis are getting their shit kicked in by a bunch of cave dwellers in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, their airforce, navy and army has collectively been damn near annihilated in previous wars with India that they started.

So all in all, they won't and can't do shit. Like typical muzzies.

If you really want to see a happening. Google the "Indus water treaty" and how India can completely wreck Pakistan without starting a conventional war.

>Fallout: Poo Vegas

>Unleash nukes against India
Looks like these 2 countries are going to start shit flinging

Dog flammit Carlos, that's it your being deported.

REMOVE KEBAB, SIKHS ARE HONORARY CRUSADERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=2VkoQElRsVI

youtube.com/watch?v=kdvSPqAqyN8

youtube.com/watch?v=x7l6zOvotSw

this was the plan all along, fucking globalists for fucks sake

This video explains it. Editing is awful, but watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Yea, Sikhs are pretty damn cool, aren't they.

Indeed they are. I want them to annex all of Paki held Kashmir so they can finally have their own state, I have nothing against India, heck it would probably be better for India since they'd have a buffer state an would shrink Pakistan.

This sounds like a good idea.

Why would they do that? As if india doesn't have nukes too? Why, due to counting on being able to kill more non muslims than their own total population?

It would only make sense if they were also going to nuke Israel while they're at it, and then Israel would probably nuke the arabs.

>Pak nukes India
>India wipes out Pakistan with its nukes
I don't see any problem, please nuke us Porkis.

you'll be a noble sacrifice in the great poo war I'll be sure to TP your grave

So the shit's about to hit the fan?

>Implying we will let them nuke, we have a missile defense system, plus even if out intelligence gets a hint that they are launching their nukes (Which takes a lot of time) we will fuck them up.

Plus India has Missile defense, so Paki nukes can be stopped.
On the other note I think Pakistan is doing all of this to stay relevant, because they are not getting any attention anyway.

I wonder, can't the Indians just find a way to use the Ganges as a biological weapon? Or throw their own shit at the pakis?

MORE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&t=518

well good on you so far most Indians I've met her in bc are pretty bro tier so keep up the good fight

a "paki nuke " aimed at india will explode in uzbekistan . paki muslims have not effective guidance system

Is defence minister a goat fucker?

>TFW No nuclear Gahndi to help remove kebab

Whats stopping India from 1940's blitz krieging the while middle east?

Pakistan threatens to nuke us every now and then on their media, the common hatred for India is what keeping Pakistan together, they hype their people that India will invade their Islamic "republic" country, when they are over hyped they try convince their people that they can take down India even if their arsenal is nothing compared to us.

Thanks

China stopped our expansionist goals.

>both of this countries have nukes
well lads it was nice shitposting alongside you

It's not going to happen.

do female sikhs wear turbans ?

Only a few un-married ones.

>the known world obliterated by a flare up between two of the filthiest meme countries ever to exist.

>using filthiest over shittiest
You had one job America, ONE FUCKING JOB!

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

I seriously wish a nigga would

We won't be spared either Ahmed, we will kill each one of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0F324755_oA

Imagine an Indian tank crew where they all just shit inside the tank all day and the whole tank is just covered in shit and they're all okay with it because that's just how they are

Brown vs Brown PooTown HoeDown hopefully soon underway! Nuclear waste of a brand new kind!

>Fallout #2

Pakistan is basically a failed state, if India and Pakistan went to war. It wouldn't even be close. India would literally shit stomp pakistani forces and anex them

Did they eat the casualties or just dump them in the Ganges?

like Russia in 1991: the state exists to control the nukes, rather than the nukes only existing to protect the state

This is why Pak will never become a complete failed state as long as they have the bomb.