Look what you fuckers did. You turned an innocent meme into an object of political discourse. Are you fucking happy...

Look what you fuckers did. You turned an innocent meme into an object of political discourse. Are you fucking happy, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/28/495816963/pepe-the-frogs-long-strange-journey-from-internet-meme-to-hate-symbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>berg

Zazzle just pulled all Pepe related designs from the marketplace today.

Jesus. Are we living in fucking bizarro land at this point? Why do we give these people power to dictate what memes we can like?

Is the (((ADL))) actually trying to make itself a joke these days? Holy shit.

Fuck off, idiot. The pepe market can only benefit from this.

The only interesting part of this is that Pepe himself has been declared a hate symbol and not the specific imagery added to him. The only way in which he is 'hateful' is when he's depicted as Hitler, a KKK member or is saying something such as "Gas the kikes" but now Pepe is considered hateful regardless of the context. It's funny and pathetic.

>The (((ADL)))
My fucking sides

It's funny I was just wondering the same thing today. It's like everyone's gone batshit insane lately trying to spin the truth and censor stuff they don't like. Trump must be a great threat to the liberal wet-dream.

bunch of Jews milking something that happened over 70 years ago.

Think we can get them to add Wojak, Spurdo, and Momiji to their list? Might as well get the most out of this ridiculous shitshow.

They take a fucking frog as a serious symbol of hate. lel

How is this different from Muslims freaking out over a cartoon of Muhammad?

(((Grinberg)))

This. Too bad she's cute

>we give these people power

You have it backwards, leaf.

You don't seem to understand the real implications of this. We took a completely harmless and meaningless symbol, and by doing nothing more than memeing the fuck out of it we made the entire Western world terrified of it.

Do you realize what this means?
We can adopt any symbol we want. Logos of political interest groups, of companies, of entire *ideologies* if we so desired...and steal it for ourselves.

*WE* are the ones with the power here, leaf. I thought meme magic was just a joke, but it was real all along. And its power is the power to steal symbols.

The implications are endless. What if we steal the Democrat Party's symbol (the donkey)? What if we steal Feminism's symbol? What if we steal Islam's symbol?

What if we steal JUDAISM'S symbol?
It is WE who have the power here, leaf. And I say we use it.

Je suis Pepe. Cred Forums is a board of peace.

This is why I thought the whole "Google" thing was amusing. Corporations already lose their shit over simple trademark genericization (e.g. "to photoshop" being common slang now), so imaging a Google PR asshole trying to figure out why some significant chunk of people are now using their trademark as a racist slur would be pretty lulzy.

Jew detected.

>this whole 5

they couldn't suppress the swastika, nor could they control memes.

Pepe didn't nuffin

#NotAllMemes

pepecoins when?

>(((Grinberg)))

>Grinberg

It's interesting how some people get upset over cartoons

ADL literally says:

>GREENBLATT: You cross the line when you use memes and images and order to threaten harm against a certain segment of society. And so in those cases, the, quote, unquote, you know, "trolls" may be laughing, but we think what's more important is to marginalize these ideas and ensure that they are pushed back into the corners and recess of society where they belong.

>we think what's more important is to marginalize these ideas and ensure that they are pushed back into the corners and recess of society where they belong.
npr.org/2016/09/28/495816963/pepe-the-frogs-long-strange-journey-from-internet-meme-to-hate-symbol

Totally fine to not marginalize the idea of a conspiracy against blacks rivaling "Stabbed in the back" myth for pervasive lunacy, or to not marginalize the chauvenistic bigotry of Islam.

But memes?

That shit needs to be segregated.

It's never wrong when the Jews do it, user.

Grinberg likes 2 grin

Call of Pepe: Weaponized Memefare

Prior to this happening, I still had grounds for being skeptical of meme magic, but the enemies of pepe proved it's reality more than any of the strange events so far. Now, you have something to break people into the redpill zone with.

We did what /r9k/ failed to do, we took pepe back from the normies.

pepe after the general election

Good now normies will stop using it.

That's why we must take down the Jew by destroying their brands.

its actually good thing, fucking leaf

Reminder that many useless(except for the jews) Jewish organizations like ADL are funded by the taxpayers money.

Rare Pepe prices just skyrocketed, I knew I made a wise investment, just remember to sell on the eve of the election, prices will fall off sharply after...

If I could have found one with wojak being shit on I'd have rolled with that.

I guess I should try and make him brown too.

>MEME magic isn't real

>the fucking Anti-Defamation League has condemned Pepe

THIS IS IT GUYS. WE ARE APPROACHING LEVELS OF MEME MAGIC THAT WERE NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE

Now pepe will always be ours! ALWAYS!

Allso it makes the kikes at ADL seem even more loopey than Clinton.

Pepe is a symbol of naziism??

Calm your panties ovendodgers, or you're going to self-ignite and there'll be nothing left for us to burn.

THEY CAN'T JUST CENSOR MEMES LIKE THAT
WHAT KIND OF DYSTOPIA HAVE WE ENTERED?!

>cartoon frog
>symbol of hate
did we meme pepe into reality?

>a cartoon picture of a frog has been in the news at least once a week for a month now

Actually it was known for thousands of years. As a relatively recent example, just look what happened with swastika or word "niger". Once you have literally millions of people not even using this or that meme but being aware of it and what it must mean (regardless what meaning it had in the beginning), and you've done.
The hard part being to actually make people to believe in the meaning in the first place.

Well they have a right to choose what they allow on their site, but we seem to have entered a weird time where people are taking cartoons waaaay too seriously.

>Are you fucking happy, Cred Forums?
Feels breddy guud desu senpai.

What should we make into a hate symbol next? I vote we mem the spongebob. He seems popular with a small group of the kids these days

Designated Hate symbol hahahaha

Don't you have some streets to shit in, India?

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it, unless it involves funny pictures of cartoon frogs.

Threadly reminder that Non antisemetic pepes are actually not hate symbols, but they should rather be taken with caution as they may or may not be hate symbols.

>2016
>a cartoon frog is front-page news

Where do we go from here?

DESIGNATED

I can't stop laughing at CNN's headline paired with the blown up Pepe pic, it looks like Pepe is reacting to their headline

PRAISE KEK

Who is this green frog guy?
Is he banned from the internet now?
>t. Pepi the dog

>kids will be reading about Pepe in their school History books a few years from now.

>implying history books will even exist and that schools won't just teach children directly from (((unbiased))) websites that "Correct the Record" on the right side of history

Books cost too much money, goyim.

>feels bad man

Actually yeah, I am happy.

Cred Forums meme magic is fucking fantastic.

Oy vey. You wouldn't happen to know where that evil nazi Pepe is would you goyim?

>Who is andy

>...depicting known White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi, Ainsley Harriot...

This is actually a genious idea. We need to turn them on their own symbols immediately. They keep symbol---> we win. They declare it a symbol of hate --> we win.

Make every symbol hateful. They can't ban everything.

>Zazzle just pulled all Pepe related designs from the marketplace today.
>pepe
I think you know what we need to do.

>they can't ban everything
That's where you're WRONG, goyim.

I live in a dorm and my next door neighbor just got BTFO by our SJW RA. We just had a "don't draw hate symbols" hall meeting.

He had a Pepe drawn on the whiteboard, and it spiralled into whiteboard = white supremacy bullshit. I think the police have been called. Why do dorms suck

You think?

Now that Pepe is considered a hate symbol, we should make fake "pro Hillary" Pepes. Maybe some with a bunch of fashy Pepes saluting or something

want my memes? come and take them

it's another poop swastika, better make it national news

t. Mizzou student

Brb, buying frog mask off of Amazon

remember the media shitstorm when Cred Forums started using "google" in place of "nigger"? Yeah, me neither.

Let's start meming the Star of David just to really stick it to those Skypes

Actually I saw a lot of designs with that skunk on it. Is he public domain now?

There is so little white racism those fucks need to create it

>Skypes