Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

yes

Good goy

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Rebbit is that way pal, this is a board of piece.

That means your brain is working at least.

Are all black people niggers? Are all niggers black people?

>philosoraptor.jpg

You are just a product of a racist society.

Work on it. They really arent that bad.

Yes, ALOT are loud and annoying, but then again most white people are lame and boring.
That doesnt mean you should hate any group of people based on generalizations

Good luck user

same

OUT!

i hate white people and men

we're not racist here you have the wrong board

Why?
Spics are a bigger problem than niggers desu

You're no different than the average Cred Forums user. You're all here because you don't fit into society and now must project the hate you have for yourselves onto other groups. Play dumb all you want.

Same here, pull the trigger for ever nigger.

OP is looking for /po/

PE-PAYYYY!

ever been around poor white people, seriously im more classist than anything, poor people are fucking mongrels white/black/hispanic etc

I hate poor people, niggers and jews

I don't mind the color of their skin, I just hate their culture. what does that make me?

>society doesn't hate niggers
even niggers hate niggers

You ain't seen nothing yet.

define "fit into society"

I like black people. I hate niggers. Learn the difference.

divide and conquer. way to fall into the trap. distracted from the real people who actually have a noose around your neck and can pull it shut at anytime.

a black person

To this point:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

You're being a nigger right now.

What will a white minority America be like? And I'm not just talking about going under 50%. I'm talking about perpetual decline, like when whites are 20% of the population.

I think one thing we can count on is this nation will be a hell of a lot more racist. And a lot less individualist. I think individualism is mostly a white thing, with a few exceptions.

Those mestizos sure as hell have a lot lower tolerance level for blacks than whites do, and Asians probably the same.

I don't know, maybe I'll be wrong and they'll all join hands and sing kumbaya in the communist utopia. I just doubt it though.

where can i get my society™ membership card?

>individualism is a white thing
>will literally go rank and file and die by the millions if one person convinces them to

Ok, so you think I'm wrong. So tell me what you think America will be like then?

Hopefully he learns from this experience if he lives.
Never trust a nigger. Especially in groups.

I know some good black people, but I also know that any of them could turn feral at the slightest misinterpretation or misread conflict and must always be ready for if they do.
The verdict is still out on black weebs, though.

based Tom Sowell

Black African immigrants hate niggers (entitled, greedy American blacks).

Would you be ok with white girls dating african blacks as long as he paid taxes and voted for conservatives

This shit pisses me off. Googles are sub human

I don't hate them anymore, they're a natural blight like mosquitoes or hair lice.

What you should be hating is the corrupt globalist political class that uses them like a weapon and enables their bullshit without repercussion.

I will put them all in my gom jabbar. only then can humanity evovle.