Be NEET

>be NEET
>wake up at 11am, fully refreshed and rejuvenated, no worries to look forward to in the day
>fry up a delicious, seasoned scrambled eggs breakfast in my comfy dressing gown
>smoke some high thc marijuana in pipe
>get really baked from a little bit in just 1 pipe, because it's a great strain
>get the munchies 5 minutes later
>drive into town and just look at all the chocolate bars, and how good they are
>get a kit kat chunky, cookies cream, double choc, caramel bar
>get a chocolate protein shake drink (I do bodybuilding, and work out at home)
>go into liquor store
>bit too stoned to remember which i like better, jim beam or jack daniels
>ask the girl behind counter, and two customers pipe in, and they all agree jack daniels is sweeter and superior
>buy a 24 pack of jack daniels premixed with cola bottles for $80
>eat my munchies food, and drink a jack daniels in my car watching the water flow
>head home, and now here I am, sitting at my gaming PC, in total pleasure and relaxation

jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>premixed jack daniels

Threw up in my mouth.

What you drink it straight?

Most men do

Fuck man, bit harsh on the throat though.

Where do you get money for eggs, weed, vehicle, gas, liquor, etc.? I'd rather live on the streets than still be getting allowance from mom like I'm 13

All being paid for by your miserable parents who feel like failures. How does it feel having no shame?

>bodybuilding
>liquor
Nope

I get $530 from the government every two weeks, because I'm looking for work and there's no work. Long term unemployed.

The government pays for it, I'm getting my Dad's taxes back in actuality.

>wake up at 11am

Closer to 3pm for me

>driving high and drunk
I hope you die famalam

Do you have your own place or live at home? If you have your own place I'm willing to bet you can only afford to do this once every pay day. If you live at home you probably live a miserable life with your parents harassing you every day.

I'm sort of the same as you except I'm a student and I don't do drugs or drink and its not all its cracked up to be.

>>bit too stoned to remember which i like better, jim beam or jack daniels

i can put up with a lot of neet shit, but for fuck sake you're a no taste loser

Where does your money come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Candy bars and video games? What a fucking faggot.

Not jelly , honestly that's what I do when I'm not working lol

I'm not as fortunate as you though to have no job and maintain that lifestyle.

Gg

Also what's your steam name & what games do you play??

Pls respond

>jelly?
Sounds pretty boring to be quite honest, family.

>work 6 days a week
>split shift for my first job
>start at 5am
>finish at 9am
>go gym by 9:30am
>come back by 11-11:30am
>get to work at 2pm
>go back to work til 6
>be friday
>work in the city at night

Life is quite satisfying.

You must be a kike because you don't work

Do you want a trap slave?

>After several snooze/wake-up moments sit up in bed, light a fag and look at the slag that I porked whilst contemplating life.
>Take a line of cocaine from the Kartell Ghost Buster bedstand.
>Walk nakedly towards kitchen, admire form in every mirror that I pass.
>Put 80's British music on the antiquated B&O Beocenter 8000
>Open a new bag of beans from the local roaster down the street, grind them up in the Mazzer Robur before pulling a shot on my La Marzocco GS3, admire face in reflection of said overpriced coffeedevice.
>Put on the robe I stole from Plaza Athénée,
>Drink several cups of espresso and smoke several fags on the balcony overlooking the people walking their dogs in the park and the cars in the streets going by and contemplate life.
>Go to library to sit on my Corbusier LC4
>Have a nice tug thinking about the fit gash that I plastered last night.
>Have maid make breakfast for said clunge.
>Go to shower.
>Piss in shower.
>Apply products, Aesop and Clinique mostly.
>Stare at wardrobe in the walk-in-closet for 30min. contemplating different fits but always going for the full SLP uniform every time.
>Go outside, step in the red Porsche 930 Turbo my dad left me and drive to restaurant 400m away.
>Order brunch, don't eat anything, just drink wine, whilst starring intensely at other people till they look away and contemplate life.
>Drive back home.
>Browse /fa/, /lit/, Cred Forums and read

Such is life, I need to do something constructive with it though.

>$530
>Every two weeks

Not jelly

Every woman I have ever met is more of a man than you.

you are a fucking pussy. this is ridiculous how soft people are these days. i am genuinely disappointed.

High yes. Drunk no. I'm a very good driver, besides, riding my dirt bike through the bush has given me great reaction time and driving ability.

I live at home with my Dad. And he doesn't harass me, he encourages me, I sling him a $100 every two weeks for food and shit too.

Government.

Keep telling yourself that wageslave. How can you think that working hard for someone else, so they can get their 2nd yacht at the end of the year. Is fine?

Hahaha. Bro you sound like a faggot.

No bills. $215 a week to spend on whatever I want.

sound like the lonliest fag ever lmao@urlyfe

>drinking alcohol with a chaser
fag

Fucking pussy, after a shot or two it doesn't even burn your throat anymore
>inb4 just a syphills infected cock

And I see my mates most days, and we workout in my home gym.

What you're describing is called being rich.

Being a NEET actually fucking sucks because like you said, most of them get under 1k a month in cash and live in shitholes where they have to ration out their food and eat ramen for half the month.

dude...

I thought Australians were tough.

This.

>>and drink a jack daniels in my car
>not driving drunk

I can drink more expensive whiskeys, straight with no burn.

I'm a NEET and I wake up at 6:30 or earlier every day.

I don't get the idea of sleeping in.

Wtf! Those people in the liquor store lied to you! Also, wtf! You cucks have liquor stores? They sell everything at gas stations here.... Y'all cucked.

>1 jack daniels 5% alcohol bottle
>drunk
Hahaha no

> 215 a week on whatever you want.

Add 700 to that and you're on my level.

Are non-americans really this poor?

Muh negro

SA represent

>Gaming PC
>NEET

Does not compute

>eat and abuse drugs while learning and accomplishing nothing just feel good until your train crashes

>being jealous of that

>Imagine believing this.

Chinks like you need to die.
$530 god damn that is nothing.

>wake up at 11
>smoke weed
>kit kat and all other sugarjew
>buy 24 packs
>drinking jack daniels
If you're a lazy NEET that does nothing but sit around all day, at least learn to take care of yourself properly.
If you're gonna shitpost, you better look a good look at your details. A bodybuilder almost never smokes, drinks, or eat all that sugaryjew in one day because all he cares about is getting in a better shape or retaining his shape.

>drive

On who's dime?

Yeahh bro SA here too man

Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time to oneself is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks?

>NEET
>waking up early

Kek fucking wasting your NEETness then, I work part time and am a full time student and I wake up at like 1pm every day.

Isn't 80 bucks like almost a third of your fortnightly dole allowance?

>915 wk
>acting like you aint broke

I wirk as a crane driver in aus, make about 2500wk on an average site, 3200wk on the bettee ones.

3200wk AFTER tax..

Broke ass..

You sound like Patrick Bateman

Did I indicate anywhere in my post that I was a chinaman? I'm a bong living abroad in one of my parents many estates.

>Imagine not believing it

Got your power back yet? Lol.

You could die tonight and nothing of value would be lost.

Does that idea give you no feels? Are you so far gone that your entire existence will account to nothing but a drain on humanity?

I saved up my Centrelink for 2 months, and bought $3.5k of components. Which I stressed over for compatibility and colour coordination for a a week before buying. Got all the parts and built the PC in under 2 hours, with nice cable management.

I gotta get another SSD, and if VR turns out good, I'll buy another 980ti. I got a platinum-quality evga PSU, which will take the load from SLI.

$215 a week.

Son I won't be quitting my job anytime soon. I just bought a second home and the rent I get from that alone is twice that.

OP btfo'd within the first post

You still have to make money somehow. You can be a neet but you are literally a moocher if you do not have your own funds.

Yeah but I have no debt and no bills. I'm not a Jew's bitch like you.

>not posting the original pic

>Had to save up for 2 months to buy PC components

Yeah the NEET life really rocks. Christ you are poor as dirt.

>Are non-americans really this poor?
Turns out being an unproductive leech isn't a particularly lucrative profession.

Correct. You are a waste of others' resources if you are not making your own living (as a healthy adult)

Wtf I hate aussies now?

I haven't been in debt since 2009. All I do is add to my surplus and travel the world where I feel like it. I work alone in my own business that I run from home. Just designing and building webpages.

Sometimes I'll bust my ass for 10 days and then just take a month off. I certainly wouldn't have to wait 2 months to buy a computer.

Why would you lie on the internet, you're a chink, a useless squinty eyed drain on society.

>be neet
>wake up at 6
>wake up at 7
>wake up at 8
>wake up at 8:03 and piss
>wake up at 9
>wake up at 10
>wake up at 11 feeling like a total sack of shit
>eat dry cereal because who can afford shit
>scrape resin out of bowl for 3'd time sense anything but resin has been smoked in it
>get munchies but no food
>want to go into town but no car
>go on Cred Forums
>cry

I'm getting my Dad's taxes back, that he's paid for decades.

:(

>be neet
>read, play vidya, jack off, drive around the city
all day every day
this is the life, bros

And how are you affording all that?

>Jack Daniels

Don't buy overpriced shit. You can get solid good Scotch in the same price range which is actually good not all image.

Believe me I'm a Finn I know my alcohol.

See

You certainly hold a high opinion of chinamen if you think they're remotely capable of affording my lifestyle.

How do you even function if a little beer hurts your throat

Congratulations you are a moocher.

Centrelink payments

Yeah I like Scotch, I have some Scottish heritage. And ayy you mad cunts are the drunkest in the world. Hahaha THE DUDESONS of finland

It's more like this.
>Be Neet
>Go to bed at 1am
>Sleep until past noon
>get up
>shower
>eat once
>sit on Cred Forums and shitpost
>play some shitty vidya I've already played
>watch an anime or two
>fap
>go to sleep
>repeat

You sound ready to die

>wageslave
Lmao, love it.

If your definition of a slave job is working in general just to pay tax then every single job in this whole entire universe is a 'slave job' and you should probably leave the planet or neck yourself to escape.

Everyone in this world is working for someone else. 99.4% of the people are always working to make someone richer. Those rich people were working to make someone else rich when they started jobs. Welcome to reality. If it wasn't for 99% of the people out there, your lifestyle would not be possible.

Enjoy your NEET life as the world passes you by.

>I saved up my Centrelink for 2 months, and bought $3.5k of components
>$3.5k
>2 months
Lmao.

>nothing about fucking your wagecuck neighbor's wife
2/10 b8 is the best I can give you m8

All the money your daddy embezzled from China isn't going to save you once Trudeau is conned into signing the extradition treaty with China, enjoy the short time you have left squinty.

Not really. Currently in my second year of law school, working as a paralegal. I like my work, genuinely. I wouldn't do it, otherwise, I'd find something else to do.

Most of my teenage life was spent as you are spending your adult life; I played video games, jacked off, fucked around with friends, got drunk with them, all that stuff. It was fun, and I still do some of it, and I obviously still hang out with my friends often, and we still get hammered.

But I like going to work and school as well. I find it fulfilling, and I'm really working for nobody but myself. I work with people, and some of them are fully trained lawyers, to whom I am subordinate. However, in less than two years I will be on equal footing with them. Because I work in a law firm, almost all of the money that I work for comes directly to me, not the firm. My intention right now is to work as a lawyer for not very much time at all, before moving on to becoming a court clerk, and eventually a judge, from which I intend on moving up and up as often as possible. I am fully confident in my ability to do this. Within 15 years, I could be making over $170,000 a year, not including extra fees, bonuses, extra money on the side, and other such perks that come with being an important member of society.

I will be able to retire early should I so choose, but like I said, I actually enjoy my work because it comes easy, so I might just keep going until I feel that I need to step down.

We all have different goals and aims in life, I hope whatever lifestyle you pursue makes you happy, but to answer your question, no, I'm not jealous. At all.

>not having a job that makes you happy
>not understanding satisfying feeling of productivity and completion
Work is good. It has to be a work of passion, though.

>tfw it's 20$ in shart-land

Actual neet here
>be NEET
>wake up at 8pm, head hurt for sleeping so long, eyes are glued, dead inside, nothing to look forward to in the day
>fry up my life up, eat a bowl of low quality cereales with cheap milk that taste like piss
>smoke the rest of life that I had up senpai
>no idea what you just wrote
>what
>drive nothing because i don't have my license
>implying i go out to the store in the first place
>implying i go outside at all
>bunch of shit you wrote idk why
>head home ? im always there, sitting in my uncomfy wooden chair that kill my back starring at my computer screen with bags under the eyes

I wouldnt wish this life to my worst ennemi

Oh! And whiskey is always drank straight. Or else your a faggot.

Working out is my productivity and passion. I Bench Press 130kg for 10, and I practice on the punching bag and hand-to-hand combat.

You canucks and your chink paranoia

Hilarious.

>be ultrautistsperglord
>of course permaneet
>wake up at 6 pm after 14 hours of sleep
>watch some halfway entertaining videos/movies/shows for six hours
>play some halfway entertaining games for six hours
>make and consume food
>browse imageboards for six hours
>go sleep

Must be nice being a trust fund baby. when the revolution comes, you'll be up against the wall.

>work hard for a few years and save it all
>take the next few years off chilling and studying to increase my skills and market value
Materialism is the cause of so many problems

Your fault for being an introverted faggot and having no friends.

Why is this pol related exactly, Australia?

I have a question. If NEET life is so terrible why are you doing this to yourselves?

what's your opinion on lithuania?

parlez vous francais?

Ching chong bing bong going to get hung in Hong Kong.

I have no debt, I live on my own, and my disposable income after paying all my bills is still higher than your neetbux. Plus I have $100k in the bank, so if I want a new computer, I can just buy one. All this and I don't even have a real job - I'm a Ph.D student, which means I get to do whatever the fuck I want as long as I can turn it into a publication.

>be neet
>fuck niggers
>fuck jesus christ
>fuck school
>fuck mom

im jewish

pol is now b2.0 if you've not noticed m8, just less traps

I spent a number of years NEET after high school

I live on my own and it sucks having to do your own dishes, cook your own food, do your own laundry, get yourself up in the mornings, buy your own groceries...

But nothing is worse than NEETdom, to be NEET for multiple years is to know true hell

I'm basically still recovering , you become a spaghetti monster in social situations after spending so much time alone

I do miss 10 hours of sleep every day though...

You are a parisite.

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums. It has flags. Cred Forums has moved and the current Cred Forums is a crater of its former self.

>sleep 14 hours but still manage to consume entertainment for 18 hours in a day

Speak for yourself. I have an active social life as a NEET. All my mates are NEETS. We get stoned, workout, tinker with old cars. While the world is busy being automatons.

>l live at home with my dad
If you are older than 25 you are well on your way to being an embarrassment

He never said he was on a 24-hour cycle

>Liquor store
American with a proxy detected

>smoke weed
>drink alcohol

Fucking degenerate.

How have the emus not killed you yet?

I have no opinion on lithuania
Je parle fr oui

>>wake up at 6PM
>not on a 24hr schedule

So what happens when that runs out? How will you support your children? Stupid fucking NEET cunt

I like my life better

>24 years old
>bought into bitcoin when they were around $20 per coin
>have college degrees in Economics & Math (college is a meme)
>be manager (soon to be owner) of a dog day care in a rich area
>get stoned a lot, both at work and off work
>go cycling with my dad everyday
>10 plant soil grow in my shed
>life's good

I think I get why you guys lost the the Emus.

You must be under 25. Man up boy. Jack is a sipping whiskey. Room temperature, no ice, no mixer. Don't waste good liquor man. Pour a few nips into a decent glass and take your time.

Pre-mixed drinks are for trannies, women and cum-guzzlers. Jack and coke cans are Bacardi Breezer/West Coast Cooler tier faggotry.

You live a shit life

>having children
Amerisharts, ladies and gentlemen

First of all, you're a huge fucking vagina. Second, if you can smoke weed and handle the burning sensation in your throat, you shouldn't have a problem drinking like a fucking man.

More like
>NEET
>Wake up whenever
>Ate some leftovers
>Smoke Weed
>More leftovers
>Ate junk food
>Diet coke cause trying to be healthy and all that gain going to your waist
>Masturbated for a while
>Drink some jack to forget
>Lie about your life on the net because those YOUs become your only life line.

6pm is ideal, it is when i woke up today
it gets pushed further forward each day

Pre-mixed drinks are for women.

I meant to add that while your life is cool, it's dependent on being handed a check

which is fine but just recognize that person literally has your happiness by the balls

He gave a single day's example, user.

Jealous of a poor fag millennial who lives with daddy? If I were you I would cry myself to sleep erry nite famalam.

You must be at least 300 lbs and either in severe debt or leeching off your parents.

No I am not "jelly" of your dissapated lifestyle

>not telling your life exactly like it is for double (you)s
>caring about (you)s in the first place
who /didn'tshowerfor12months/ here?

can confirm
comfy though

Your life sounds depressing, op

I know many women who enjoy it that way too

This board is loaded with Amerilards. They don't know what a Bottle-o is.

I'm 6'3 250lbs, I can rep 300lbs for 10 on the Bench. I keep myself healthy and looking good. It spites the wageslaves even more, when I have 17" cut arms, and they're fucked up, hunched over from being destroyed by working.

I have hour long showers every day

for what purpose?

To enjoy and compliment the dries from smoking up.

No... no they're not, they're as effete as any eurocuck

You can still be salvaged, find a career or trade that will pay. I know your dad is encouraging you, but no woman wants a man who lives with his parents

yasssssssss neetgoym my friend leave it all for Tyrone and Abdul! The white race cannot continue to function in the world under my watch! No shaping society or breeding! You just stay inside like the weak little white you are!

One night stands bro.

Nice roleplaying.

o no white race is going to end what can i do sheeit

How does your dad encourage you?

"Wow what a beautiful day, son! I want you to go and sit around the house smoking weed or dicking around the town to the best of your abilities! I am so proud of you keep it up!"

I'm a NEET and I drive 3 different cars, one is a mercedes benz.

I'll move out and breed before I'm 28.

I would like to be your neighbor can i rent ur garage out. America is fuckin horseshit

>NEET
>able to afford weed, alcohol, shit tonnes of confectionary
OP is a brown person.

White people are at best entitled to 200 a fortnight and must fill out a log book of 20 jobs to receive it. If you're doing this honestly, that's applying for too many jobs and you will get black listed from your industry.

Reminder to never believe Australians except that one Australians who really, really hates being NEET.

I want a family one day

Rot in your 3rd world South American shithole?

Nah like when people ask him what I do. He says that I'm in an early retirement, and getting his tax dollars back from the government.

meanwhile you jack off to anime

Yeah fuck america

not really i comfy

Nah i hate anime, I jackoff at >/gif/

I apply for 10 online. There is no work where I live.

Grow a pair.

He's joking. Holy shit you are such a fucking disgrace. I get that aussieland is kinda hard to get a job in but christ user no woman will ever want you long term.

> Me non NEET
> Wake up at 6:30 AM
> Kiss my Aryan wife good bye and take Aryan kids to school
> Work job, check Cred Forums half of day
> 5:30 get home to house I own
> Work out
> Drink beer
> mfw most of my generation are worthless cucks or discusting fembots

That's the point, desu

l know it's not everyone's thing, but are you okay with just staying at home through your twenties?
I've been running all over the US for 3 years just adventuring and it's been a fantastic time

>pothead alcoholic going nowhere in life

Yeah, super jelly m8.

I'm thinking about pretending to apply and continuing to only apply for genuine jobs. Agencies have never once offered me a job or even an interview.

That's dishonest though and call me a sperglord but I'd prefer not to interact dishonesty with a government I actually somewhat appreciate.

Then I'll get 200 a fortnight, which is less than a teenage girl working at a newsagents gets. Cool. I'm on par with girls I'd be socially ostracized for approaching romantically.

Even with NEET bux I'm still socially infertile.

I'm going to print this as my ToDo list 2moro - TY for the inspiration user

Yes. I'll probably take a trip to Germany next year for a holiday.

>$530
>every two weeks

Nigga I make that every two days.

The fuck outta here.

You've been adventuring?
As in like being homeless or a trust fund baby?

You are a faggot and a woman. Drink liquor straight. Chase with water, soda or nothing (but water is best because it hydrates you).

Why even bother to get Jack Daniels if you are diluting it with sugar to mask the taste?

Leave it to an australian to fuck up america whiskey. At least you aren't fucking up bourbon.

You're meant to apply and ask all places. I've gave my resume to every business in my town. Now I'm up to applying online to businesses farther away.

Absolute pleb tier

>Only go to Self check out
>Few interactions with people face to face
>Lots of time to think about how depressing neet life really is
>Lonely as fuck
>The Holy Trinity: Masturbation, alcohol, internet

Apparently, you and OP care about the YOUs

Good job mate, enjoy

I am 20 years old, live with my parents. I have a well paying job and am saving towards moving out. Am I a disgrace?

£313 a fourtnight?! in uk we only get 115

cuck is probably the word that least applies in this situation
try pathetic, degenerate, worthless, beyond useless, and then vouch for death penalty. those words are fair and reasonable, calling everything you dislike "cuck" isn't very reasonable at all.

>drugs
>alcohol
>crappy food
No

wtf

As in homeless kinda sorta
I live out of a tent mostly and l work here and there just doing whatever day labor or quick buck
Hell l've worked for McDonald's 3 times; l just watch the training videos which, takes 5 hours, quit and go. They just pay cash if you don't make it a day

That sucks bro.

>He's joking
Why is it a joke to have to pay 40% taxes your whole life to a government that sells your country to China for a quick buck? Why shouldn't he get some of it back so his son doesn't have to be so badly humiliated and raped as he was?

No, it's a reasonable thought process

excellent trolling

>pothead

boomer detected

>homeless
>live out of a tent
>doing whatever day labor or quick buck

You have the worst life of every one in this thread. God don't you get sick of your arsehole constantly leaking cum and shit from all those "quick bucks". Don't you just hate how, you haven't been able to shower in months, and you smell so bad, you make people's eyes water?