Cred Forums, I need your help

Cred Forums, I need your help.

This fucking Jew "psychiatrist" diagnosed me with "Scizophrenia" and I am being committed against my will. The ONLY (and I mean ONLY) reason I am being held is because I was campaigning for Trump. Seriously. I was putting up fliers and knocking on doors and they fucking arrested me.

I am posting this from my friend's phone in the meeting room and I'm not supposed to do that.

I live in Florida, so this is a big deal. Please get this to the Trump campaign so someone can help me. I know that the Clinton campaign is behind this but there is something called the "Baker Act," that allows law-enforcement to commit me indefinitely.

Plz, brothers, summon the power of Kek. This is a travesty of justice and can stop the Clinton campaign. Just retweet it or use meme magic or SOMETHING. Please!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

please listen to your doctors. get a different opinion from a different doctor, but you probably do have schizophrenia, dude. probably paranoid schizophrenia judging from this post

Fuck you shill. I NEED FUCKING HELP

If you did the same for hilldogs you would have been a local hero on the news probably even get time man of the year

Thanks man, at least someone cares. Please tell someone about this. It's fucking tyranny shit man.

>I am posting this from my friend's phone

Urgent cry for help - wait need to find a .gif to post
from me friends phone

My friend had it on his fucking phone dude, what the fuck?!?!

FUCK WHAT THE FUCK POL I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HELP ME. VISITING HOURS ARE OVER IN LIKE 17 MINUTES. PLEASE!

I'm afraid they'll kill me tongith....

Lmao. Goodbye OP. You won't remember any of this after they fry your brain with electrodes

This is it. I have less than 10 minutes of life left. If you don't help me or do anything, you are each directly responsible for the end of Trump's decimation of the NWO. There is a God, and he will judge you when you die. I can go to my death with a clean conscience.

You are cowardly scum if you do nothing. You are heroes if you do so precious little. Please. I am begging you, brothers, please help me. Please restore the glory to our nation. Please use your meme magics and praise Kek

this is what happens when you legalize marijuana

Miamifag here. I deliver parts to a helicopter tour firm in South Beach at all hours, so I have the gate codes and conceivably, access to a helicopter.

So I'm coming for you. I'm downloading how_to_fly_a_helicopter.pdf right now.

>It's a schizophrenic fails to mention their utter lunacy episode

yawn

Goodbye Cred Forums.

You let Shillary kill me. I hope you remember this, but I'm afraid you won't. I know I'll see you soon though because this is where we will all be going in the NWO...

Go on a stabbing spree. If they think your insane, CONVINCE THEM!

Maybe you should have posted your name so someone could actually find you or notice when you've been suicided. Or your photo, so we can identify the body.

Oh, your agent forgot to provide that bit of information? What a (((coincidence.)))

You CTR folk have the best Jewish writers in the business, and this is still the best role-play you can come up with?

>g-goy be skered, bad things might happen to Trump supporters in states Trump absolutely must win
>d-don'y campaign for him any more, goy

Yeah you're definitely fuckin schitzo. Enjoy hospital time.

request the form for release against doctors orders it takes like a week to process just act rational until then

What's your name?

this was for you

Stfu scum

The fuck? You think they didnt drug him already? This brave dude reached for help and you call him a ctr and a jew? If you never trust anyone, especially your whote brothers, we already lost. Jews are communists. They cooperate and they'll kill us. Stand Together or die alone

If you sit long enough, take deep breaths, and practice mindfulness/meta-cognition, you can be calm in any situation and get any information you need.

I don't know how else to help you.

Your death will be avenged. The leftists will be purged in the uprising trump is inevitably bringing

Stfu coward

Go out like a man. Show up to their office and make them pay

RIP

Don't fall on any bullets OP

We help by tweeting the Donald and using meme magic. I expect this thread to be deleted so I have already taken screen caps and sent them to wikileaks. Next step is to tell everyone I know. Don't care if some poor terrified guy didn't use his name. We will find him and save him and destroy the Jews in the process.

>I am being committed against my will
how are you still online?

and getting comitted isn't as easy as you make it out to be, unless you're a danger to yourself or others...

did you try to off yourself? or did you try to rape one of your CTR co-workers?
being one of hillarys shills must be a giant burden on your soul, son.
Maybe you should stop Correcting The Record on Cred Forums?

godpspeed

You damn fool there is no kek jesus christ is god

Youre wrong.

Just looked this up:
The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person: possibly has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act).
Florida Mental Health Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act

This guy is being railroaded.

>18 minutes ago
>last post 11 minutes ago
how many niggas have fallen to tha streets

We /9-11/ now?

>these fuckin jews paid by hillary clinton are locking me up for supporting donald trump for president and my worship of an egyptian frog god of chaos, named kek
Iike i mean, ten years ago this is what a schizophrenic would say. What a time to be alive

This might just be the beginning. This is some big shit.

That's why you're being committed to an institution.

>The ONLY (and I mean ONLY) reason I am being held is because I was campaigning for Trump.

Utter bollocks.

Either you made this fan fiction up or you are really schizophrenic to believe that the "g-men" arrested you because you support Trump.

Why are those the only options? Seriously, i find this plausible please tell me more .

That was awesome

>I'm afraid they'll kill me tongith....

Definitely mentally ill if you think that's what will happen.

Oh look, OP turned his wifi on/off on his "friend's" phone. Nice.

Get the fuck outta here. We're not LARPing, and we aren't about to disparage the already "deplorable" reputation of Trump supporters on some bullshit conspiracy-bait.

Take your meds and go to sleep. Forever.

Going door to door for anything is annoying as fuck anyways. Good riddance faggot.

>this shill fuck thinks that just because he switched IDs his faggoty writing style that is (((coincidentally))) identical to the faggoty OP won't be recognized as samefagging

Whatever they pay you, it's too much.

>autistic Cred Forumsack caught trespassing and vandalizing with Trump fliers
>as soon as he is arrested he starts babbling about meme magick and how CTR is behind the arrest and kek will save him
>gets committed

WEW LAD

Press F to pay respects to OP

Most obvious Op ever

>involuntary examination
i guess that's why you're still free to shitpost with multiple proxies

>1 pst by this ID
Uh huh. Tell me more plz about my "writing style."

What are you some kind of faggy English professor?

Sorry you hate Memes I guess