Should good standing illegal aliens be able to receive citizenship??

Should good standing illegal aliens be able to receive citizenship??

Also what ever happen to Miss Nice Legs??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FEW5mh7iAI&feature=youtu.be
statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/
lookgreatnaked.com/articles/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to UT's website, she's a student there.

Nah they should be treated like felons or spies.

>Good standing
>Illegal
Pick one

>nutrition major
Good to see people getting full rides for worthwhile degrees.

>Nice legs

AND NO CHEST

she sounds great, im sure mexico will enjoy having her back

4.5GPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

theyre all criminals

its simply a matter of how many crimes do they commit a day?

unlawful presence?

driving without a license?

driving without insurance?

not paying taxes?

committing fraud in order to obtain benefits?

considering they do not pay taxes wouldnt even the simple act of driving on a roadway which they have not taken part in funding constitute fraud and thievery?

why do these savages leave mexico just to come here and wave the stupid flag around and whine about how awesome mexico is and how good it is to be mexican? if its that great why the fuck are they here

They actually pay taxes you idiot, Every fucking time they buy or get any service they are paying taxes. They don't even get incontax like everyone else. Beside that I agree on most things you said even tho the girl is actually smart

No. If they can't obey the law they can get deported. Simple as that.

i hope an illegal immigrant kills you and rapes your mother and sister

they broke the law and should be deported

>4.5 GPA

Fucking kek... schools in the USA have become a joke.

>major:nutrition
gtfo here

>not paying taxes?

Shut the fuck up trump.

No, they're brain-draining their home countries. They need to go home and Make [Their Country] Great Again.

>4.5 GPA
Embarrassing. There's no excuse to not get 100% straight As in the US education system.

I love it how criminals can brag about being a criminal in USA. Completely lawless country.

People commit crimes everyday, No matter their race. Every race has scumbags
You didn't even took the time to actually respond what i said before cuz your dumbass knows is true

Those legs are nothing to write home about

>*tee*hee* I'm a CRIMINAL

how can u b proud of that

>Thank you for correcting the record taconigger, 0.03$ has been deposited into your account!

Que pendeja, se mete a un país que no es suyo, no paga impuestos, y vive bien rico del estado mientras que otros sufren por vivir de manera legal y obtener la green card.

Puta perra. Al menos Dios la castigó con esa cara de Ugly Betty

4.0 is an A unless it's AP-weighted.

Can't someone just call ICE and have her ass deported?

Hillary Clinton has a pretty good standing but I don't see you asking if she should be pardoned.

>they pay sales tax hur dur good enuf

fucking leaf

im not trump

im a man of title and nobility

not that useless eater

Some posters already have, but ICE agents have already posted here saying that thanks to Obama, they really can't do shit.

We lived in some fucked up times where a Nigger is in charge of the Executive Branch of Power and refuses to do the one job he's getting paid $400,000 to do which is to enforce the laws of the land. A time where criminals can openly declare their crimes for all to see and come out looking like victims if you call them out for committing their crimes and bragging about it.

Kek, what's the point of getting a 4.5 if you're just going to get a meme degree?

>Giving a spic enough money to buy a house in Meshito

Ya fucked up, guy.

Should good standing murderers be able to not go to prison?

they get paid under the table

they dont pay state tax or federal tax

ive proccessed documents for Texas HHSC and I noticed a lot of illegal are self employed. they are doing shit like mechanics and then reporting that they only make like 200 a week or some shit in order to get food stamps and medicaid

they pop out 5 anchor babies who have SSNs due to being born in the usa. the illegals dont collect money from SNAP but they DEFINITELY get paid per child

Sales tax, house and medical tax basically everthing and they don't get money back. I agree with u on respecting the immigration laws but come on don't say stupid shit Murica... If you are going to say something make sure everything u say it's true

If an illegal shows exceptional fortitude and/or talent and has no criminal background, I say legalize them immediately.

How did she get through college without paying tuition? Do illegals get free shit? Do they have more of an advantage here than naturally born americans do?

Ye, I've seen it happen. I don't know why many of this people have babies like if there was no tomorrow but they do pay taxes at least most of them i guess

no. you give them a work visa inmediately.

Please inform me how the pay "medical tax" and "housing tax". Property taxes do not come out of sales taxes, neither does anything medical. Our hospitals are legally bound to treat them and the state absorbs the cost.

thats not basically everything

medical tax? do you mean medicaid? that comes out along with federal so they arent paying that. why should they get money back? it is a portion of the federal tax that they also arent paying so they are missing out on the 0 of 0 they contributed.

u really should look at mexicos immigration laws. they are absurd these savages shouldnt be complaining about ours.

do things the roman way

only citizens have rights

shoot illegals where u see them and leave their corpses to rot along the border

they do it for the benefits

and i think its a catholic thing

catholicism and islam both seem to really push being "fruitful and multiply"

yeah, they do.

but that just worsens the problem. Mexico needs to keep them for themselves so they can turn their country into something tolerable, because for every 1 good-ish mexican we get, we get like at least 3 or 4 bad ones, and that's being generous.

This is why temporary visa's is the only real fucking solution. Make some money, learn some skills, go back home and make it less shitty so they can fuck off and stop having their criminals flood in.

no. Send them back

>wants citizenship
>flouts laws and posts MEXICAN flag

Seriously, you cant make this shit up.

they pop out babies like there is no tomorrow.

Ya boy trump doesn't pay taxes either.

Yes. Europeans have to pay a fee for it, if they get accepted to our colleges. This bitch gets it for free, she's scamming us.

>I hope you get killed and raped
>T-they're the s-savages, not m-me

Oh, it's gonna be great when the wall is built and we do something about the border.

Fuck the middle east, I'm ready for the second Mexican-American War. I'd glad give my life to shoot a bunch of drug dealing wetbacks and the degenerates that can't go a week without toking up that facilitate their practices.

we get dirty brown mexicans

they are lower class

all the white upper class mexicans are too busy staying in mexico and being successful

they only come her to buy designer and name brand clothing and purses and shit cuz its a lot cheaper here than in mexico for some reason

>pay taxes
>as in income from their checks
>pay in 1,500 a year
>get back food stamps and 8000 baby bonuses

boy do they pay their dues user.

nah, we're good.

How do Peruvians have internet.

>house and medical tax
what the fuck are you talking about?

>they don't get money back
what are earned income tax credits AND Medicaid?

>a fucking leaf

yeah

trump is the only dude that avoids paying taxes in the 1%

the only reason hilldog pays so much is because all of her money comes from speeches and is considered income

all the tax breaks come from shit like investing and claiming devaluation of property to reduce liability

he's a child.

he doesn't have to worry about shit like that yet so it doesn't exist to him.

he is willfully ignorant.

>Our hospitals are legally bound to treat them and the
people who actual pay their hospital bill, have insurance cover, and only go to the hospital for real emergencies, pay for it.

>fify

how can they be undocumented and still accepted to universities?

I have a 4.5 GPA

I'm undocumented

My GPA is also undocumented

illegals dont get medicaid just their anchor babies

but they get chip perinatal so child birth and stuff is all free

they mostly just show up in emergency rooms and then leave and never pay

a lot of hospitals have closed down because of these savages

That's what I'm saying. Help create a middle class that can keep their shit together, then they can start dealing with their own lower class, and we don't have to.

I'd be happy if they kicked this smug Mexican parasite OUT of this country.

Fuck they get me irrationally angry.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy passed by President Obama as a executive action that allows certain undocumented immigrants to the United States who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation. DACA confers non-immigrant legal status but does not provide a path to citizenship. It was started by the Obama administration in June 2012.

What are corporate taxes?
>35% the highest in the industrialized world

What is double taxation?

>Business card: vCard

The best kind of card

you see why dont typical channers get along with terrorists, it just makes sense

I want reagan style taxes

he basically punished massive profits so businesses would find ways to get rid of extra profits like employee bonuses and building new buildings

keeps the money moving

the only real problem with the rich is when they hoard the money

They don't pay state tax or federal tax because they don't have papers cuz hurr durr they're illegal.

They don't collect the welfare for the kids because if they found out they're illegal they'd get fucking deported and lose their kids ya dumb fuck.

Since when is being an undocumented immigrant something to celebrate??

>Cara de Ugly Betty
>ugly betty face
KEK, criminally underrated
T.Peruvian in the US (legally of course)

Its not really undocumented then, is it?

she can fuck off back to mexico and enter legally.
also something about entering her illegally.

illegal immigrant in my senior year of hs AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=5FEW5mh7iAI&feature=youtu.be

Literally no documents pertaining to this person exist. She's a fuckin' ghost. They call her El Ghost. It means the ghost.

Anchor baby is illegal in my book. If you're not here legally, neither is your anchor.

Emergency rooms are a fucking joke. The few times I had a legitimate medical emergency, I've had to wait behind all the googles and mexicans with runny noses. Oh, and I actually pay my bill. I guess being responsible and having a good credit score and the consequences of muh "white privilege"

The rest of my post said the state absorbs the cost, which is a round about way of saying we do.

Try French because apparently you can't English.

>4.5 GPA

Kek

I'd Mayte her Lara, if you know what I mean

and then she'd have to go back

No they don't. They have to pay out of pocket as you're not eligible for Financial Aid.

Unless she got a grant or a company sponsorship, for which you have to have a student visa which you can get if you've been in high-school in U.S. for 4 years, but it's a temporary SSN and you have to have committed no crimes.

So, no, they don't get free shit unless earned.

The rich don't hoard the money if there's money to be made. Like in the current economic climate, they're sitting on it.

People respond to incentives. If its cheaper to pay taxes and not pay an attorney and an accountant to shelter them for you, more people would just pay the taxes.

Hillary's 65% estate tax? Why the fuck would I bother getting wealthy if the Fed gets 2/3rds of it to waste on some bullshit like lesbian farmers.

No, you get deported if you show up in an emergency room, they save you but you're gonzo amigo.
Anyways, no illegal would collect medicaid because of fear of deportation.

no they dont

i had paperwork submitted to hhsc that literally said "no social because i am illegal"

bama boy isnt doing shit about it

She is here cuz DACA so not technically undocumented she even has a SSN

she put that because she is stupid

statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/

automatically qualifies as an American citizen under jus soli and the rights guaranteed in the 14th Amendment and can thus act as a sponsor for other family members

>fear of deportation
Top kek. Not for the last 7.5 years.

>shit legs
>no chest
>jew face
I can see how she had time for the 4.5 gpa
Also
>nutrition degree

you have to go back

>nutrition lmao
So she will be an average paid worker who wont amount to anything in life despite all her boosting.

frankly she's an exception to the mexicans in America
She actually did something other than heroin in highschool

>automatically qualifies as an American citizen under jus soli and the rights guaranteed in the 14th Amendment and can thus act as a sponsor for other family members

This issue has not been conclusively settled. Regardless, the slave amendments were just that, for the slaves. In no way, shape, or form was the 14th Amendment ratified so that people could essentially squat and become citizens.

her legs are stumpy and inverted. she's a liar

why

back where

Taking a legal citizen's and likely a man's seat so she can learn to eat healthy. And feminazis wonder why they're arent more women in STEM.

this
she should be deported for having bad legs

you dumb fucking leaf....we're not talking about sales tax...

orbit sidez

am illegal parents do pay taxes

>when Americans brag about having GPAs higher than 4

Really? I bet they use their social security number as well...

she earned it by committing no crimes?

why are non whites held to such low standards?

i constantly got apps and sup docs from illegals

they have chip perinatal specifically for PREGNANT ILLEGALS

No shit.
If you want a better economy and a higher standard of living, you need to keep these people who will ultimately contribute to society.
Not fucking rednecks who cry and whinge under their flag and put themselves on some autistic pedestal because they were born in the right place at the right time.

he didn't bring up race

kinda like your cock

>good standing
>illegal
>1 post by this ID

Nope, deport.
You got a nice fucking degree but you can't obey simple laws and you brag over social media about it flaunting your home country.

You might be smart but you're a narcissist and an ego-maniac. See ya!

AM I THE ONLY ENRAGED ONE HERE
I HATE THESE FUCKING WETBACKS THAT FUCKING BRAG ABOUT SUCKING UP RESOURCES
REPORT HER TO IMMIGRATION

my dad has a social, in the state I lived in at the time we arrived he was able to get issued one.

Pretty sure all illegals can/do get a Tax ID number or whatever nonetheless, that's what my mom has and how she gets her drivers privilege

that was the intention

but it doesnt matter as long as it is being applied improperly

just like people argue against 2nd amendment because "muh muskets" even though people owned fucking cannons

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service.

IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

ITINs are issued regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code.

cant do shit bro

she is here cuz daca

she said she is undocumented cuz shes tarded

thats what a 4.5 college gpa in the colonies gets u

a fucking tard

RACIST!

Just read about that
I fucking hate Obama so much

an average 55k a year isn't bad m8. She can also get involve in private practice helping rich fat shits who will throw money down the drain for them.

>California
>illegal immigrants get in-state college tuition
>illegal immigrants can take the BAR exam
>illegal immigrants can walk into the DMV, a government building, admit they are in the country illegally, and receive a drivers license.

taxation is theft anyway, so who cares?

Austin user here. This girl got in trouble and later apologized. Flaunting your illegal status is just stupid.

Sales tax and property tax (if they own a home) aren't that much. Sales tax is normally calculated as a few hundred bucks to a couple thousand at most. Property tax is normally a few thousand but that depends on the area, if you have escrow as part of your mortgage anyway, etc.

Federal Income Tax, however, is easily 30%+ of your gross income. That's 10s of thousands of dollars even at a low salary (30k/yr).

Wow, with incentives like that, no wonder there are so many illegals up in this piece..

Honestly, I could give a shit..

Pull your own weight and pay your dues like everyone else.. The more you know.

yeah i dont see how nutrition could be considered a waste in the land of the fat

most people think sugar makes u fat

its actually the insulin

and thats not even bad for u insulin just needs to be timed right for maximum muscular hypertrophy

This is a really fucking good point.

I'm all for securing our borders and putting more limits on immigration, but given the way you guys conduct yourselves -- yeah, even online -- I'm really not thrilled about sharing a country with you either.

how can this be possible, she just admitted to being in USA illegally why isn't she being deported right now?

>but it doesnt matter as long as it is being applied improperly
Um, It is being applied improperly
>just like people argue against 2nd amendment because "muh muskets" even though people owned fucking cannons
Exactly why my argument is correct. Regardless of how anyone feels, a strict interpenetration within a customary and historical context is exactly how the constitution should be read.

If people don't like it, amend it. Any yes, that's hard to do. Thank God.

If she's as smart as she claims, she'll have no problems getting legal citizenship. She needs to go back.

I can appreciate what she has made of herself, but looking at it objectively, she is a criminal. She came over illegally and the worth thing a criminal can do is brag about their crime. So, in short, no. Good standing illegal aliens should not be able to receive citizenship. If you make one exception you start making more and more

I was thinking of starting to try to get into training people with fighting and getting my nutrition degree to help with body building, but i'd have to start school all over again so i'm just staying in business.

all the growth is what theyre making already now being added to citizen pile

nothing of value was added

Thanks for another incoherent, and misleading infograph that tries to make Obama's policies seem like anything more than just trying to keep Democrats relevant.

Well, they do pay paxes because of DACA.

My proposal

You renounce your home country's citizenship and tear up foreign passports

what? Incentives like what? Paying taxes? Nobody can get a social like that anymore, we were way lucky.

We live in one of the whitest states in the US. My mom has a law degree and my dad has a business degree and they abandoned their whole careers and lives so we could live here.

We can't travel anywhere, I have to lie to my friends and everyone else I know. I hide the fact that I'm hispanic until someone sees my last name even.

My childhood also was fuckin anne frank tier

Would t b h

>Should good standing illegal aliens be able to receive citizenship

THEY ARE GUILTY OF A CRIME BY BEING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

THEY ARE NOT IN GOOD STANDING

lol butthurt

That's like saying the sun makes you fat given most energy comes from the sun on earth. Fuck off

not a bad idea desu, and I'm illegal. Assimilation is most important.
I'm illegal. My parents brought me here when I was six months old in an airplane and overstayed our visas, I didn't know until I was like 11. What crime did I commit?

my dad has been in the country illegally for 31 years. i'm 100% sure that if he was a citizen he'd vote for Trump.

you overstayed your visa...you could've done something to fix your status...

As a five year old?

how can you enroll in a public college without a student visa as an foreign student?

Sure, in a fucking minute.

I find it disgusting how so many DACA recipients are still abusing the system.

>you could've done something to fix your status...
Such as? Leave the country I have lived at my entire life?

>MUH EXCISE TAXES

We're gonna need a bigger wall.

yeah i was agreeing with u about it being applied improperly

nothing will change without changing the interpretation

honestly a formal education is useless

bodybuilders are above and beyond what colleges are even aware of.

do you think they will teach about selective androgen receptor modulators like ostarine? hell no that shit just recently started being spoken of in bodybuilding circles

just read this it's all you need

lookgreatnaked.com/articles/mechanisms_of_muscle_hypertrophy.pdf

no as an eighteen year old...
that's literally your parents fault not the government...

wait, why can't they deport her?

have proof that you've resided in america for several years and graduated from an american high school.

I was five when my visa expired, so I'm illegal because of that.

As a five year old I can't really do shit.
All of a sudden at 18 I'm supposed to magically fix that after 13 years? I don't understand what you're saying.

The only solution is a false marriage really.

consume carbs

insulin spike

insulins role is to lower blood sugar

either

>no cells need this it will be stored as fat

or

>you just worked out and muscle glycogen levels are depleted time to restock

if u don't know shit abouts steroids, hgh, and insulin, and how bodybuilders use it FUCK OFF

Intelligence=\=a good american

if you're parents are rich they should've taken you to an immigration lawyer. you never knew your visa was expired so you didn't know you were breaking the law so there could've been some exception given. now that you know you're breaking the law you can't ever become legal unless they pass amnesty.

no you're solution is not false marriage. since you are here illegally you'd be barred from the country for 10 years. the only thing that would get you legal status without amnesty would be to return to your native country and petition to immigrate legally.

>gets free public education
>brags about it
>doesnt think she has to go home

What I would do:

You've been here for 3 years.
You have 0 criminal record.
Your income is verified to be 3x poverty level (so a little over $30k if you're single).
You have been paying income taxes or are willing to pay an estimated back-tax.
You can communicate in English.

Now you can get a green card.

Anyone else can keep living in the shadows and if we catch you, you have to go back.

Not sure what to do about students. 4.5 GPA and $200k in debt for Ancient Women's Studies is going to be a drain on our economy.

Nah, thats bullshit. That "go back to your country first" law got repealed a couple of years ago.

Because he claims that his visa expired its implied he got here "legally", so a false marriage is all he needs.

Dont get a black woman to do it for you, she will bleed you dry.

How can people admit to federal crime and nobody does anything about it? What is wrong with your country?

4.5 gpa in america ≠ intelligence

she will probably go home and be upper class because she has a college degree from the colonies

Guess she couldn't get in to any of the reputable colleges at UT, so much for valedictorian.

so if you leave in a state for years and went to high school in this state,you could be counted as a in-state student with lower tuition right?

Get naturalized then, nigger..

Dont bitch and moan when you're essentially doing fuck all...

"dreamers" made a big stink about it in the last couple of years, so it works in a couple of them if you have DACA.

Stay in your shithole of a country cunt

if your state has passed a local version of the DREAM act. if not, they'll make you pay out of state tuition.

>be in college
>work hard for scholarship
>not only have to compete with people who cheated to get high grades, but also people who entered the country illegally, aren't even documented but yet are still legible to receive financial aid and funding

Wake me up.

Typical peruvian shitter. You have no idea what her situation is like besides the fact that she is illegal. Everything you mentioned is biased conjecture.

All the good Mexicans are staying in Mexico where they belong, all we get is the bottom of the gutter Mexicans. They need to be dealt with.

If an illegal alien national is in otherwise good standing (s)he can obtain legal status by marrying a citizen, since they are not a natural born citizen they will have to forcibly leave to the country of their parents' origin once the deportation round-ups (hopefully) occur.

>t. self hating brown mexican

No, just to qualify for equal evaluation you have to complete that. Which is good.

This is really what it is. This is why people got mad at her.

It was like she was up and saying, "Yeah I gamed this stupid fucking country, go Mexico."

This cunt is asking to be deported.

> Childhood was Anne Frank Tier
> Still complaining about not getting to go to camp during the summer.

lel aren't you voting for someone who doesn't pay taxes?

>10th grade
>band class Bahamas cruise
Absolutely.

Kek

I can confirm this. I process benefits cases for these fucks. Most self employed people doing construction, selling burritos, doing hair or nails, or working as independent sales agents are illegals. A lot of them are also hired under the table at restaraunts Weaebnot allowed to even report rum to immigration.. Shits fucked.

Cred Forums has completely skewed what you think average pay is
Hell, good pay is 35k a year

no i dont vote

electoral college votes

i dont waste my time pretend voting

they always seem to be doing shit that when u see their reported income of 200 a week ur like

theres no fucking way that dude only makes that

It's called "waiting on the fucking list with the rest of the resident aliens". Fuck off.

Will never happen. Then (((they))) could not hold dual citizenship with israel, goy

OUT OUT OUT
TAKE HER COAT

>Tfw admitted to UT's CS program but no emone.
>Meanwhile spics get to use their Diversity Money to persue degrees in "Nutrition"
Fuck this gay earth.

The state is fucking stupid for letting them self report. The only other ones who lie as much about what they make are the googles. Everytime one of them says child support stopped it is a fucking lie.

Now make her and her parents pay all the back taxes they owe.

Fuck that. The taxes and the value of all entitlements recieved. Plus interest and a substantial one time penalty fee for breaking the law.

The are illegal they should sent back to their home countries if they are so upstanding citizens they should do things legally.

You may be onto something.

OUT OUT OUT

>1 decent illlegal makes up for the thousands of homeless and criminals

>good pay
>35k a year

>currently making that without a college degree
>will be making 45/hour in 5 years
>oh, and I get retirement, medical, dental, workers comp out the ass, garunteed jobs for the next 5 years, and the training to work literally anywhere in the English-speaking work and make bank
Thank you, unions!

>bragging about getting a free ride
>probably got it specifically because she is illegal

ICE should be at your home soon. She just said fuck your country and your rules

they are all going back

>4.5 GPA
What kind of fucked up grading system do they use at UT?

If they are so good, send them back to fix their own country.
Also, how is it possible to enter a college while being "undocumented"? What kind of policies does Murica have?

Good for her, but she's only a Frosh, and nutrition is maybe the lowest bar in any actual STEM field...

Unfortunately, being a lettered scholar doesn't mean you can't hold fucktarded views such as the belief that illegal immigrants should receive free tuition.

Still, good for her. Way to game the system. I hope people recognize that she is the exception, not the rule.

This is why immigration reform should be passed, not for amnesty but so I could get nautralized.

The only way possible for me to get naturalized is if I get a green card and the only possible way to get a green card is if I get married.

Im a boy scout nigger, I've spent a shit ton of time camping.

>4.5 GPA

seems legit

No.
If I goo to Mexico, and do the same thing no amnesty exists.

Mexico should change their laws. That's only fair right?