LEAKED: Top Secret CTR Conversation Reveals Truth

Who would like to Correct The Record on Correct the Record?
Well...
take a look:
archive.fo/4iOTI#selection-2335.4-2399.1
Also:
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bpzVR
wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams
archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting
gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
thezog.info/list-summaries/
firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
archive.is/LeF8X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
archive.is/WVZFj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
archive.fo/4iOTI#selection-2335.4-2399.1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_D._Fink
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/09/28/daily-202-trump-stumbles-into-clinton-s-trap-by-feuding-with-latina-beauty-queen/57eb0230e9b69b0ec0c0a85d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

BUMP

See pic for another PLOT.

its so easy to recognize those ctr shills, they all say the same stuff over and over, like they are fighting a losing battle and trying to meme it away!

kek

bump
Cred Forums has dealt with shills before, these are no different, not as skills actually. Hillary will be defeated and her special interests will have wasted their money. Their shills will be out of work by November.

We will win.

So what do you think of the chat log?

This might be their last chance to denounce the shill lifestyle, unless they truly believe the corporate interests they serve will protect them in the coming storm.

CTR ANONS. YOU MUST DISAVOW.

If you ever watch an interview on Fox with the president of CTR he literally speaks the way these shills type

Spread this like wildfire.

bump

I'm gonna start dumping pics from my CTR folder which has over 600 pics just to annoy them.

bump

it's most puzzling how they don't realize we can smell them a mile off

Then keep talking/bumping. Lets WIPE the shills off the net!

I have another treat for you guys. Check out this manga!

THEY WERE NOT PREPARED FOR FINNISH AUTISM

fake and gay

So what do you think of the CTR "Operation"? A kernel of truth to the chat log or made up?

It astonishes me to no end how they can so thoroughly lack self awareness, their unique brand of neurotic psychosis shines through in literally everything they do. Maybe we were wrong to do away with asylums.

I love to jew the CTRs

Bought and paid for Shill....

You cannot stop the TRUMP TRAIN!

Fuck CTR and all the shills who are reading this.

Holy fuck they are evil. When need Pinochet helicopter tours now more than ever

They may take this board, but they'll never shape our opinion. We'll never trust the MSM which has betrayed the people over and over and over. They won't tell what to think based on a dung heap of lies!

"All talk, no action, sounds good, not going to happen."

Then people need to find out who they are and where they are operating from.
The get pizza from We the Pizza in Washington DC, so they are likely within 20 miles of there.
Their names are now public and if we can find them, there is proof of them plotting to assassinate innocent memesters.
Read the archive, they are looking to destroy or take the lives of those they deem top threats, that including at least 150 from Cred Forums.

>We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

Are YOU a meme-generator?

They're going to kill innocent memesters, that's fucking crazy.

I cant post full comic to /pol because I would get banned. Google helps.

How can we join CTR?

How to stop the SHILLS:

Cred Forums Intelligence Primer:
>Never tell your enemies what you will do. Simply do it.
>The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.
Babby-Tier: archive.is/bpzVR
wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams
WAR archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting
Simple Sabotage gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
GUIDE TO FORUM SPIES cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
LOGICAL FALLACIES en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
LISTS OF JEWISH AGENTS thezog.info/list-summaries/
JTRIG MANIPULATES THE INTERNET firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
MEDICALIZATION OF DISSENT reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
INSIGHT INTO THE CIA ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html archive.is/LeF8X
HUMINT en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
HUMINT en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
COINTELPRO en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
SHILL TACTICS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
MORE SHILL TACTICS archive.is/WVZFj
WW1 FALSEFLAGS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
HOW TO TROLL IDIOTS anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Sounds pretty made up... who talks like that?

Is that what was in the links? I usually don't click that shit. Also I couldn't read all of that garbage.

I say, wait for the real october surprises from asange & co. If he delivers, that dried up cunt is going down I hope

Nobody gives a fuck about a loser shill organization that consistently fails everywhere it tries to sway people.

They will try...

>They're going to assassinate shitposters on an anime image board
You guys have to lay off the larping and take a break.

>drainage collection bag

>Wants his three pieces of silver from the CRT.
JUDAS!

>thought leaders

wew maybe we should focus on their (((thought leaders)))

Kek, no, I want to leak more

Did you read the archive?
The user ekim kept asking what they were going to do with the information gathered on the top memesters and user efink said "google Seth Rich and shut up about it"

what is this from though? who is this?

>archive.fo/4iOTI#selection-2335.4-2399.1
"Fink, lets do this I have a plane to crash." ??!?!?!?!?!!? look at this shit

It's a good thing I rigged my house with explosives and sawed off shotguns then

"just google Seth Rich"... what does he mean by that?

Looks fake... i proxied it... but it looks like ey want people to be afraid to post memes and things against Hillary. The funny thing is, chan has no leaders... none of the alt-right has any leaders.. we are like white blood cells... we all attack infections together. We all are individuals, we all have different opinions, some like Milo, some hate him, same with Ben Shapiro, some like him... but all of us in the alt-right are equal, there's no leader... and this is what the establishment doesn't understand... they don't know how to fight against the alt-right.

We've won.

why does this post sound like a trump tweet

TRUMP TRAIN

F

Well, Seth Rich was a DNC Staffer that leaked a lot of damning information and was subsequently killed.
So, you do the math.

"We have an NSA intrusive package" holy shit brb got to make some pepes. Oh no! I called myself out as a "meme-generator" god what a bunch of low life piece of shit faggits

Possibly but it also seems plausible 50% accurate intel.

Seriously they really are dumping massive government funds into being able to analyze text from the interbutt to figure out social roles like who is leading the countersurge. It's funny as hell because I've been paid to help develop this kind of software since 9/11, so whoever wrote this nonsense at least knows what's up.

stop it you fucking shill we need to talk about this not see shit we've seen 100 times

Hey mom I told them they are looking for the top 150 posters.

They are probably destroying their hard drives with illegal pepes in them right now!!

That's the thing though, they even mention in the logs that it's a decentralized effort without leaders. That's why they are going after the major content providers and provacateurs within the decentralized system. That's why they wanted to top 150 content and organizing anons from Cred Forums.

Was getting caught part of their plan?

Low Energy Jeb! Goes to Harvard

This is so fake and gay it's embarrassing. Fuck off op you're hurting the cause

>[6:13]
>fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

>this is an army of chaos, folks
YES
NOTHING CAN STOP US

>the cause

like a sore thumb

This will either work 100% or fail miserably
Turning Cred Forums into the new KKK would only truly work if normies had no idea.
This election has redpilled more normies then any event since 9/11 , even the bluepilled have had seeds of doubt

Ok that's pretty fucked up...

Cultstate.com it got buried by shills. It predicted that HILLARY would denounce the ALT RIGHT on Aug 26.

Yeah right Drumpftard. Go outside. No one believes your psycho conspiracy theories.

Lvl 10 fake and lvl 18 ghey

You may be on to something, Argentina bro

Yes! I agree! Good to see I'm not the only one on this board who isn't delusional

>implying I collect pepes and memes
Nigger, I've been here since 2006. If I kept up with every passing meme I'd need external harddrives at this point.
It isn't that they are producing memes, it's that they are producing memes that ultimately fuel the activity of the decentralized online Trump support system. Think more like, anons that make memes that mock hillary, thread organizers, and what not.
Then again, I'm drunk and don't care. Organizing efforts is simply fun for me.

>One of the usernames is brock
I wonder who that could be.

those "chat logs" read like a shitty movie script
people don't type like this

Because even Hillary is imitating Trump's manners of speech and body language. He is, as he says, "running the table."

i was being sarcastic, this anime board is so retarded and circle jerked that i think you think i was being serious. you are meming the losing battle kek autists

What else is it?!

>Trump voter saying he is let down
>Trump voter saying trump disappointed him
>Trump voter destroys Trump
>Posing a trump voter, but works for the CTR.
SHILL ALERT
Huff post yellow journalism.

give me a tl;dr you fucking leaf

The Pugisher!

>[6:10]
>okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

18 USC 2381 is the law for treason.

Holy shit, good find OP.

>cshaw [6:28 AM]
>does it have to be We the Pizza?

>efink [6:29 AM]
>Brock LIKES WtP. What do you want?

>ekim [6:29 AM]
>Sushi. Sushi would be nice.

>efink [6:30 AM]
>what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.
>[6:30]
>Get those files together.

>ekim [6:30 AM]
>I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

>efink [6:31 AM]
>google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

Man. efink sounds like a fucking asshole.
Shit man, you keep getting millions in PAC money, I think you can splurge on fucking sushi once in a while.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

this is the most cringe inducing pile of retardation i've ever seen holy fucking shit... it's a shitty RPing tryhard rambling about the most sinister things he can think of and then adding some interjecting sentences pretending to be another person saying "LOL. ROFL. LOL. go on" as if his fantasy would somehow be more believable if it was done as a dialogue

whoever wrote it should be dangling from a tree

would bang desu senpai

you ctr shills really want us to bite on this so you can call all of Hillary's crimes "conspiracies", don't you, shill? I see right through your Brock & Soros shill tactics. You aren't even earning your 0.02 cents per post.

Wait, the guy in back is photshopped right? Why?

What does this mean.

>brock: bring Pizza
>cshaw: does it have to be We the Pizza?
>efink: Brock likes WtP. What do you want?
>cshaw: Sushi. Sushi would be nice.
>efink: what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.

What the hell is FOXACID it sounds like FOXDIE? MGS fans in the hill camp? That combetta guy had that stonetear name linked to betrayal at krondor and SA.

things have gotten majorly weird and keked

They want to break the American spirit for the sake of the globalism.
They move your companies to the third world dictatorships to stop "global warming".
They bought and paid for Hillary and now the shills are bought and paid for.
Let Trump take care of Hillary, WE will take care of the SHILLS!

they're gonna spy on us and dox us and shit lad

>he thinks this is some kind of cause
gtfo cshaw or whatever the fuck

half the people here shitpost for a little then leave. this isn't organized

If trump wins, we've set Soros plan back a decade at least.
> tfw he dies before it's complete
Cred Forums can't defeat them, but we can make it so Old George won't live to see his ambition achieved.

the point was one idiot could fake all that shit and make it look like they are coming for us

I could literally log into slack take some screenshots edit them then come on here and act like Im everyones buddy but post stuff about the bimbo eruptions unit coming to Seth Rich people.

I take small break from dumping. Still 500+ pics left for CTR.

ShitTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I mis-read plane to catch

jesus christ these CTR shills need to rot in prison

Okay. Is there some counter to this? I usually don't post so I'm not too worried, but I fear for other Cred Forumsacks.

Why isn't "Abnormal thinking: Holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact" underlined?

CTR supports a police state.

>brock: I want 150 from Cred Forums, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.
>efink: Get those files together.
>ekim: I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.
>efink: google Seth Rich and shut up about it.
we must protect our bretheren. everyone I want you to kick your shitposting into overdrive so it will be hard to identify where the memes are coming from; roll out

Come and get me CTR faggots. I'm ready to die, are you?

Means they have no idea what proxies are and are gunna suicide a lot of innocent people

I work at a gunstore in Texas. I wish a nigga would.

what is the long game? if we meme him to reality do we meme him to success? Do we support him long term or await his kek? is his inevitable kek the whole point?

Electing a candidate isn't a cause you fucktard?! I'm not talking about pol specifically Dipshit.

they have NSA devices, there's literally no way we can counter this lmao

>people still trying to push the trump self fund meme

top kek.

I highly doubt anyone reading this is going to alter what they do or stop trying for the cause. It's simply to state that a counter effort is needed. If they want to fuck with our operations, be it by bluff or genuine threat. Then they need to get 200 pizzas from We the Pizza and doxxed.

So theyre going after shitposters? Bad news for aus and leaf fags.

Guns are indeed the answer.

Arm up, folks. Spend your tendie points on a gun and learn how to use it.

Can you explain what I just read? Where is this from and how haven't I seen it before?

Assuming it's not horseshit, it means they're going to use some high-end software to plant a keylogger (magic lantern) and other tracking software on our computers, and then use that against us somehow. So I guess they'll find all the lolicon I definitely don't have on my computer because it's illegal in Canada.

It's been repoasted all the time here. It's fake and gay, even if it stimulates ye olde nerve tissues.

u should download xubuntu. it's easy to use. microsoft is backdoored by NSA hard as fuck

>CTR's ultimate plan is to commit a series of felonies with stolen federal intelligence software to snitch on anons to their bosses
>Calling the "bosses" of a place that's at least 50% NEETs

Lol okay. Leafs are upgrading the shitpost game at least.

I figure I'm probably gonna kill myself inside of five years anyway, so I'm not super concerned.

N-NONE OF THIS THREAD IS TRUE, IT'S ALL A REPUBLICIAN FUNDED LIE.

Why wait? One less leaf can benefit everyone today.

Thats what they want! They want you to quiver in fear of being doxed and outed. They want you to quiver in fear like Bill Clinton's abused and SILENT lovers.

Its as much about how much power you THINK they have as it is about how much power they actually have.

October 1st Trump Drops a Bomb, Hillary drops the internet censorship bomb, you won't feel it right away, but the free internet will turn into the Chinese internet by December, and stay that way if Hillary is elected.

Ted Cruz is fighting at this very moment to protect your internet freedom, despite what was said to him.

SPREAD THIS SHIT ANONS

BETTER SAFE THAN DEAD

LIVE TO SHITPOST ANOTHER DAY

I wouldn't trust any major linux distro. It gets a little bit scary if you ever spend any time with even small time h4x0rz.

Because I want to torture you all a while longer.

RACIST!

NOOOOOO....YOU GOYIM WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!!

I'm talking about the convo in the pic, but, I knew what you meant when I read it breh

Boy howdy, that sure is some autistic LARPing

Dump continues....

Hillary is a wreck, if a man had all these skeletons they wouldn't have gotten the nomination.

this is the same site that "leaked" the memo from Nate Silver openly telling Monmouth to rig their polls.

[email protected]
Smooth.

bump

Really makes me think.

Hillary thiccc

>bingo

>"The Alt-right will burn."
> "And nothing will rise from it's ashes."

I'd like to see them try

[6:18]
We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

>WE HAVE THE USE OF AN NSA INTRUSION PACKAGE.

B.A.S.E.D.

N
S
A

!

"We have the use of an NSA intrusion package."

>NSA leaks the chat logs detailing their crimes

Based fucking NSA!

Wow this seems real and not like some Autist LARPing for attention

Someone contact the fucking FBI !

Needs more labels

absolutely disgusting

I seen it, do I get my gold star now? Seriously though this is like reddit levels of delusion if so many people took your faggot ass seriously.

> tfw they're actually making a threat matrix for your spurdos

If you vote for Hillary, you have no shame and you want your country to be led by crook and a liar backed by international jewry

^ If anyone wants an NSA intrusion package, you know where to steal it from now.

That fucker would give it up in a heartbeat with a little pressure, you know how worms are.

It's not working? Okay that doesn't bother us

Anyone could've made this right? Well it's not concrete proof.

But if it is real and you're still nogunz the I've got some bad news, Anons

>I have an NSA intrusion package.
t. Larry Fink

How much would that be worth anyway?

I love when Ben can write a cartoon without needing to overexplain everything like he usually does.

This is a good one, imo

They should have drugged her up like they did for the debates. Or at least made sure she wasn't hitting the bottle so early that day.

^

>I have an NSA intrusion package
I have an NSA intrusion package

Is it time we dox the ctr niggers?

>125 posts

Lad. You could have done some weights or shadow boxed for a bit.

I'll stop soon. I just want to make CTR mad.

someones never ran an irc chan or torrent site.

>realtruenews
realbullshitididntevenclick

Way too much energy, keep going they're trying to bury this thread and its duplicates!

This guy LIKES We the Pizza

Bump

Courtesy reply

I've ran out of time so this is my last post. Tomorrow I'm dead so goodbye all.

Those leafy missing chin posters

The alt right is a boogeyman; they're frightened by cartoon frogs. They send people to us in droves and continue to bolster Trump supporters.

Never forget

This is the CIA threatening you. I mean YOU the person reading this right now.

It wasn't long.

Clinton operatives have been working with the Latino Beauty queen since this summer getting her strory coordinated with the MSM and having it ready for the debate.

The Washington post is practically crowing over it:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/09/28/daily-202-trump-stumbles-into-clinton-s-trap-by-feuding-with-latina-beauty-queen/57eb0230e9b69b0ec0c0a85d/

And she somehow managed to get a shiny new US passport 2 DAYS AGO!